Loveless (Private 18+) Rainbow X Kira

KiraMidnight

I sighed and laid on the bed beside you facing you while you're facing back on me

I then whispered about your teacher "your teacher hasen't done it yet"

then I moved a little away and put one of my hand on my head to lean on because I was lying down sideways

the other hand then automatically hugged you, not intentionally it just went there

I then said "Oyasumi" as my head smells the back of your neck.

Expecting you to sleep.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• rainbowman

Turns to face you and looks you in the eyes,but instead of argueing with you,cause that gets me no where...I just laid my head against your neck and closes my eyes,making you believe I'm asleep.I just lay there awake wondering about everything that has happened tonight

I just hugged you, I really am thinking that you are asleep.

I held you tighter not thinking how naked we are right now.

But my thoughts stroll around how things would end up if I decided to do it to you.

Sigh. Ritsuka is special to me now, someone different from my previous master, Seimei.

I turn a bit red at your syurprised embrase,but I do not stop you,despite the fact our naked bodies touch,I kind of like your warmth...as if instinctly,I wrap my arms around you as well keeping my eyes closed calmly but still blushing

'You are so...gentle Soubi...how and why could Seimei hurt you...'

I let my mind wander but kept my arms around you

*morning came*

You're still asleep, I stood up and put on my clothes, grabbed a cigarette and lit it.

Had a few flashbacks about what happened yesterday.

Few moments after my cell rang, a text message from Kio saying he'd come over 'eh?'

I woke you up specially because you have school today, and you didn't come home last night

your mother might be furious at the moment now.

I kissed your forehead doing so.

I look up at you,my eyes a bit dull.I had gained a fever from the night before.But I didn't let you feel that.I got dressed and dashed out of the house.I felt dizzy and sick but I still sat at school.I had kind of wondered who Kio was...I saw his name in Soubi's phone and wondered what he was like.

Yukiko: "Ritsuka~Kun!?" She sounded a bit fearful,but still Ritsuka answered in silence.

I laid my head down,feeling worse then before.

Yukiko: Quietly reached into Ritsuka's bag,wanting only to help him.She found Soubi's number...it was the only one in the phone.She ran out to the bathroom and called the number "U-um....you are Ritsuka~Kun's only contact...and Ritsuka is very ill....I can tell he has a fever.....please do something.....please!!!"

Kio lively bashed into my house attacking me "what the hell are you getting busy at?!?!?!" he asked

"we can never finish our project because of you!" with teary eyes

I slid a smile and told him "I was busy" and he pouted his lips toward me making me feel all guilty and stuff

While in the middle of things my phone rang again, Kio took it and said "Ritsuka?"

I immediately took the phone from him.

I smiled as I got excited to see Ritsuka's name on it but when I answered it was someone else

"U-um....you are Ritsuka~Kun's only contact...and Ritsuka is very ill....I can tell he has a fever.....please do something.....please!!!"

"Huh? Where is he? What happened?" Hurriedly, I took my coat and told Kio I'd be leaving

He frowned with dissappointment for I am about to leave him again

"Sorry, I'm busy" I smiled to him and said "don't forget to lock the door when you leave" and left.

Yukiko: "We're at school....."

I stood up at the ringing of the bell and Yukiko hung up my phone and slipped it back into my bag.I didn't notice cause felt to bad to notice anything.Instead of going to class I wandered outside,to go anywhere but school

I came to your school as soon as possible,

before I get there I saw you wobbling around outside.

I immediately came towards you and held your arms and I felt it is warmer than normal

"are you alright?" i said staring at you, you really are sick.

I looked at you a bit,my eyes dull and my body shivering.

"S-Sou...bi...?"

I pass out,falling forward against you

• 3 weeks later...

I immediately carried you to your home. Forget the clinic, I'll just heal you myself.

I can feel your skin with fever and your face is dark red from it as well.

Hurriedly like running going to your house I held you tighter in my arms and said

"you'll be okay, I'm here, Ritsuka."

I remain unconcious in your arms,breathing hard.My ears were down and my tail wasn't moveing,I was lost in a feverish dream...a dream of loseing you forever.

Tears went doen my face as I cried in my sleep,quietly whispering,calling your name and begging you not to leave me

I could hear whispers but couldn't understand it.

I just held you as tight as I could as I ran near your home.

I used your window, as always, and put you down the bed.

Caressing your face, dark red with fever I kissed your forehead.

Kissed your nose.

Kissed your lips.

Feeling you a little warm with me as a blanket.

I lay there,still calling your name in my sleep.Tightly I grip onto your clothing,not letting go...to scared to let go.In my dreams you are leaving...leaving and going back with Seimei...but I don't want you to go...not with my brother...not with anyone...I want you to stay.

I grip your shirt tighter,still begging you not to leave me,more tears streak my cheeks,I can't help but crying...

As I press my lips to yours I saw those tears slide to your cheeks.

I want to make you feel better. And so i continued pressing kisses.

Then I stopped for a second and hugged you tight.

My nose on your neck I can feel your fever getting high.

I only hugged you and kissed your neck for a little time.

Hearing you call out to me I answer you in whispers "I'm here, Ritsuka..

..I'm here"

Suddenly I open my eyes,clinging to you tightly and quickly.

"Soubi....don't leave me!!!Please don't leave me!!!!"

I hold you close and tightly to me,crying a lot now.And showing no sign of letting you go

I was surprised. What kind of dream did you have? I wonder.

I hugged you back and held you tight.

Telling you "I won't leave you, why would I?"

I then stared into your eyes and said "I love you, Ritsuka, I will always be here"

"I-I believe you Soubi...b-but I know if Seimei was alive...you would leave me alone and go back to him..."

I look away,cause no matter how much you may try to tell me it's untrue...I know it is true...I know you would go back to Seimei without a second thought...

"I...If Seimei is alive...by some twist of fate...and the day comes he takes you away...that day...I wont care what happens anymore..."

I look into your eyes,tears stinging them again

"If you left me...after showing me all you've showed me already...then I wont care anymore...I-I couldn't care...cause then you would be gone...and I would be empty again..."

I hugged you tighter as you cry in my arms, I knew you'd think of it that way.

But my feelings are different from what Seimei wanted me to do.

He gave me to you, and I didn't know this is something I'd be loving so much.

I open my lips and said "I will not leave you, Ritsuka.."

Looking into your eyes my hands are pressing your cheeks

"Dying is the only way to leave you.." I kissed your lips and hugged you tight again.

Tight "I love you, Ritsuka".

The tone of your voice...and the way you looked at me...it told me your words were true.I wrap my arms around you and deepen the kiss,blushing as my ears now perk up in happiness and my tail sways as well.

"I love you too...Soubi!"

I continued pressing my kisses to your lips.

I could still feel your fever, and it's rising, or is it because of the mood.

Pushing you down the bed still kissing you, my breaths gone deeper,

I stared back to your eyes seeing it sparkle I smiled and kissed you again.

This time, I'll heal you without spells.

I'll heal you with my love.

I kept my arms wrapped around you very closely,blushing now.My fever had lowered,making my tail finally sway.I didn't feel as warm due to a fever,more due to the moment I was in with you.I continued calmly yet happily kissing you,not wanting this moment to end between us,reallly,I liked where it was going,though I didn't really know where it was going

With all these kissing and such I paused for a little time, 'what am I doing? Ritsuka is still a kid.' I thought to myself that I can't do this to a youngster, I've been devoured by pleasure thoughts to do to him because I could feel this moment. I can't. Plus the fact that he will lose his ears if I take away his virginity, I really must hold back. I stared at you with my eyes getting serious, wanting myself to hold back, but also wanting not to let go of the scenery.

I lean up and lay my head against your shoulder,my eyes closed,and my ear twitches against your cheek.

"Soubi...if I ever lose my ears...can it be...to you?"

My voice was faint,but clear.I felt that this moment,meant a lot...for everything that could happen in the future.And inside my heart...despite my mother hateing me for not being the same Ritsuka she wants me to be...and despite how many times I convinced myself I'd be ok with disapearing and letting the other Ritsuka have his life back...now I...I reconsider that thought....I don't want to disapear...cause then I wont be with Soubi anymore...I can't handle that...

- - - Updated - - -

I lean up and lay my head against your shoulder,my eyes closed,and my ear twitches against your cheek.

"Soubi...if I ever lose my ears...can it be...to you?"

My voice was faint,but clear.I felt that this moment,meant a lot...for everything that could happen in the future.And inside my heart...despite my mother hateing me for not being the same Ritsuka she wants me to be...and despite how many times I convinced myself I'd be ok with disapearing and letting the other Ritsuka have his life back...now I...I reconsider that thought....I don't want to disapear...cause then I wont be with Soubi anymore...I can't handle that...

When I heard those words I couldn't help it anymore. I simply answered with "very well, then" then I started kissing you again. 'If you say so, then I won't hold back' this thoughts in my head while kissing you, pushing you more to the bed while my hands slid under your shirt, it excites me and everything with this moment. Slowly with this feelings you're scattered inside my head. I can't lose you. If it all means to lose your ears then I will take it to own you.

"Ritsuka.." soft low voice from my lips, my breath deepens as of feeling all in love "I really love you".