Loveless (Private 18+) Rainbow X Kira

KiraMidnight

Tsuki: Giggles "Big brother you know I am kidding.I just wanted to see how jealous your little kitten would get.You know we couldn't date cause I look at you like a big brother!"

I gasped and got embarrassed,hideing my face in your chest blushing.

'I just got so jealous and angry....and that's what that guy wanted.....'

My tail sways slowly as I grip onto your chest

"S-sorry......Soubi....."

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• rainbowman

'and I guess he succeeded' .. "you brat, go home, now." Shooed him off but gently, not harsh.

"it's okay, Ritsuka.." I said to you "But.." I got curious "did you really get jealous?"

Even though I could see the answer to your face, I wanted to hear the words from you

I am smiling with gladness at the moment.

I look away a bit,blushing darkly

"Y-yes....."

I whispered shyly trying not to admit it to loudly.

Tsuki: Leaves happily,glad that he succeeded in making Ritsuka jealous

"Really?" I smiled bigger. "I should've known" I said in a teasing way.

"now what would I do with a jealous Ritsuka?" still am smiling,

I carried all the way to my home, until we reached it.

I put you down the bed and went to my fridge and asked "you want something to eat?"

I stare at you for a little while and sigh

"Since I know you wont tell me,because you are you I am going to find out myself!"

I stood up and my ears were up,tail swaying slowly as I lightly blush.

"Soubi,I want to know if Seimei hurt you any more then you show me...so either get undressed or tell me!"

I turn a darker red

I got a little surprised by you, I stood still.

Chuckled a little I said "I choose to undress" then I gave out a big smile

Slowly I began to undress myself, I removed my coat and unbuttoned my shirt

staring deeply at you waiting to see your reaction while I do my stripping.

I turn a darker red and bite my lip as I watch you.I have no idea if what I just told him to do was right...but I didn't really care...I had to know for myself if Semei hurt him...

"Don't stop...."

I turned a darker red as I spoke

"I wont" I said removing my top, this time I removed my belt.

Seeing you blush I hid my smile a little, Ritsuka, really.

I then removed my pants this time, showing you everything except the one below.

I still am in my undies.

I then said "see for yourself now" with arms wide opened I showed you my body.

I bite my lip hard causing a thin stream of blood to go down my chin and I nod a bit.

"Now turn!"

My voice sounded more commanding then it really was,inside I was completly speachless and a bit flustered.I kept my gaze focused on you,but really I was so relieved to see the only scar he left you was the one on your neck...but still that alone pissed me off

I turned around right after your command. I swayed a look back at you as you stare at me.

I pointed at my underwear "should I remove this too?"

Asking you in a serious manner not thinking about anything else.

Though you wouldn't find any other scar in my body.

My face turned a pure red and I took a deep breath

"Y-yes...b-but don't turn around!!!"

My mind could not help wondering what he was thinking,but I did know that if he turned I would definatally close my eyes out of embarrassement.

'Wait...if I'm not careful he could inspect me to.....he wouldn't do that!!!'

Again I turned darker,my body tempature riseing from how much I was blushing

I followed your command and removed it.

I am teasing you a little like as if I'm about to turn around, then I make a smile everytime you blush and so..

"Are you alright? Are you sure you are doing this for inspection?" I smiled again and whispered "virgins.."

And I swayed a look at the side and whispered again "should I inspect you as well? to think that your mother might have beaten you up so badly"

All I could do is tease cute Ritsuka.

I gasp a little and turn a darker red.Again I take a deep breath and after many minutes of collecting my thoughts I finally speek

"Yes I'm doing this for inspection...you can get dressed now...and.....and if you want you can inspect me...but you have to stand there if you do!!"

I look down shyly,and sadly I know if I remove my clothing you will find bruises on my body...so I really hope you don't ask me to remove my clothes...but if you did I would...only cause it would be fair...

Still wearing nothing I said "go on then" I took my shirt and put it on still unbuttoned.

I stood up there and waited for you to get undressed,

I am really worried you might have more bruises and scars than me.

"If I see one I will cure it" I do have a spell to cure wounds with human hibernation.

Just hoping I could hold myself back when I see you naked.

I turn my back to you and undoes my pants slowly takeing them off and I look down. Knowing that if I started with my shirt you might be sad.My tail sways slowly.

I then begin to undo my shirt buttons, unbuttoning them one by one slowly,hesitantly takeing off my shirt and revealing a few darkened bruises on my back.

Hesitantly I remove my undewear and keep my back turned to you,cause I have a few more worse bruises on my upper chest and a small gash on my upper right shoulder.

"Happy?"

My ears are down and my face is again red,but I keep myself calm as I stare at the wall,waiting for your responce

I was shocked by your bruises, smaller ones and big ones on your body,

I couldn't help but come towards you and give you my hug

but it isn't just a normal hug, I whisper words of cell restoration in to your ears and little by little the bruises began to shrink, but only little, I couldnt put my hundred percent into healing you.

I turned you around and made sure not to look down because I know you would slap me if I do,

seeing those bruises it is worse than theones at your back

looking into your eyes I said "I will heal you" then I thought "but I need contact, a kiss maybe"

my eyes blinked for a second to think about our current situation.

I blink in a bit of surprise and nod slowly.My ears go down a bit and I slowly kiss your lips,blushing a dark red,my body very warm against your touch and my tail swaying slowly.I felt a bit embarrassed,being in this kind of situation and being naked infront of you...I felt so shy

Kissing you back again I held you tighter, using spells in my head to restore your blood circulation

making your bruises go unswell and your wounds began to heal itself.

But then I still kissed with my tongue that plays with yours, pulling your body pasting on mine.

This intense feeling. But.. I stopped.

Slightly I sighed and smiled at you saying "your wounds are gone".

I fall back onto your bed,not having any idea why my body feels so hot right now.But I just brush it off and nod.

"Thank you...Soubi..."

I look at the floor,not wanting to look up or else I may see something I shouldn't

"I'm glad...to know you aren't hurt any where else...but still Seimei....h-he...had no right hurting you..."

I look up to your eyes,somehow not seeing your member

"I-I could never hurt you...I just couldn't...y-you are already someone close to me...and I couldn't hurt you.Please Soubi...don't get hurt anymore..."

"I am your brother's fighter, he has every right to hurt me" I smiled towards you

"plus the fact that I'm all yours now, you can do what you want to me"

I touched my scar with Beloved written on it

"this is my bond between your brother.. something deeper than anything else, and soon enough you will have a bond with me too, to be able to be my official sacrifice, and thus, we can fight the battles together with stronger force."

explaining such I wait for your reaction.

I nod slowly and put my fingers against your scar

"Soubi.....how can our bond be stronger...how!?"

I continue to sit on your bed,my tail laid out on the sheets and slowly I lay back onto the bed,my head on your pillow,completly forgetting the fact I am naked

"I wont let you get hurt like that again...Soubi!"

"you really want to know?" making a joke out of the serious atmosphere

I held your hand and said "for now, a kiss would do, never doubt me" I then smiled at you

not letting you think of anything deeper than that, though I doubt you wouldnt think of anything else.

I pressed you down the bed and kissed your forehead, pulling the blanket up I continued my words

"for now.. I don't want people to think I hit on kids" realizing the fact that you might not understood what I just said

I look up at you and blink,blushing lightly

"You know what I just realized.....you called me a virgin...that's not nice!"

I giggle a bit knowing it's true,but still he didn't need to point out the obvious

"And as for you hitting on kids...well...the only kid I see you ever hitting on is me,other then that everyone else hits on you"

I laughed "really now, Ritsuka" cute

"but no, I wont hit on you, you're still a kid, I will do when you get older"

I looked away "plus I wont get hard on a kid" in a serious manner

"besides, you will lose your ears if I do, I dont want that"

making you think that I dont really want to do it though I'm doubting myself about that as well.

Stares at you not believeing you for a second

"Um...who are you trying to convince...me or yourself...cause I think you're failing at both...you've kissed me how many times?How is that not hitting on a kid?And not to mention we're both naked and I'm in your bed...if anyone was to walk in they would completly think something happened...plue how are you sure I will lose my ears,I mean my teacher is an adult and she still has her ears..."

All that talking wore me out...sighs and rolls over,turning my back to you

"Soubi lay in the bed with me..."

I say quietly,not thinking about how perverted that sounds