Loveless (Private 18+) Rainbow X Kira

KiraMidnight

Ismile a bit hearing your soft words

"I love you too,Soubi.As long as you are here,I will continue to remain in this world,only for you,and no one else!"

I softly wrap my arms around your back,blushing a bit as my tail sways.

I know everyone will know...what happened to my ears,and a few will know who took them,but I could care less what others think of me,or of Soubi.As long as we're together,I fear nothing at all.For his powers are mine,and my fears,I know he can fight away...I will protect him...just as he does me

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• rainbowman

"And I shall do the same, Ritsuka.." Tighter I held you, and asked "but are you sure you won't miss your ears?" I smiled a little thinking how cute those ears are, I will miss them, definitely. Seeing your blushing face my eyes now half opened and kissed you again, but this time my tongue plays with yours, deeper kissing and softer touch, my hands are tickled by themselves, touching you under you shirt. I moved upward a little and aimed to undress you.

As I let you undress me,making it a bit easier for you I smile a bit.

"Of course,I'll miss them.Silly Soubi!"

I deeply kiss you,with passion and love intertwined into one.I hold you close,now aiming to undress you.

Blushing darkly as I play with your tounge,and slightly smiling as my tail sways against you

My lips smiled as you undress me, the first thing that came to my mind is the word 'cute'. I felt lightning struck my veins, like butterflies in my stomach as the intense heat of our bodies collide. Exciting, like it's my first time. I kept my smile with seriousness and sincerity, passionately kissing you as you kiss back, throwing my clothes at the side of the bed and hugging you tight, kissing you from your lips to your neck, licking under your ears and pinching it. This moment is endless.

I let out a shy and quite moan as you lick near my ears.My ear twitches a bit and I blush darkly.I loved how this all felt.I still felt slightly confused about how to do this,but I knew I could trust you to take the lead for me and I knew you would be gentle with me as well,to me,I filly trusted you.

I closed my eyes,blushing,my body temapature now warm from this moment,and not from the fever,which was gone already.

Your blushing face excites me, I couldn't help but really just smile big while kissing and licking your body. My face went down from your ears to neck, to your chest then kiss your nipple, I look up at you while licking it, as if trying to see how you'd react. I played a little as my tongue goes there. While the other hand makes way for my position, the other caresses your body in tenderness, sliding one hand from your waist to your legs, spreading them a little, I'm in between them.

I squirm and blush darkly,letting out small moans and breathing a bit hard.I look at you back,still blushing and watching what you are doing.I smile a bit,my tail swaying again against you

Seems like you're enjoying yourself, I might as well enjoy too. With your tail touching my skin I took it and gripped on it a little, not wanting to hurt you though. My licks turned lower, to your belly button and lower more, kissing your legs while still one hand over your tail, I looked at you and asked "may I?".

I turned a darker red and nodded slowly.Npw my heart raced faster and my ears went down in embarassment.I had never been this far and didn't have any idea of how to react to this,any of this.I felt so shy,but not nervous.I told myself I was going to be just fine in your hands,and I knew I would be.

Holding your legs a little sideways, kissing them as my mouth go to your member, I swayed a pleasured look at you and started licking your thing. I want you to feel the very best of this moment, since it'd be your first time, and I'll make sure it's what you feel in the end. Licking the sides then sucking your member now, I want to hear more of your cute breathly moans.

I close my eyes in a bit of surprise and moan a bit,blushing a very dark red. I didn't know exactally why you were doing this, but I knew that it felt weird but I kind of liked how it felt. My ears were down and my tail swayed, my tempature got higher and my breathing slightly increased.

I slightly squirmed, not trying to pull away, but not use to this feeling. It was hard to stay still for me but I tried.

I paused for a moment, and looked at you, little stress seen in your face "are you alright?" I asked "should I stop?" I asked again. "If you're feeling uneasy just tell me" I continued caressing your tail and your thigh, it isn't my intention to make you feel uneasy, but when I heard your moans and such I know you're enjoying it, my lips continued its job on your member, slicking, my other hand helps.

I turn darker red,blushing and panting a bit.

"N-no,t-that's not is!I-I just...haven't dont this before...it feels a bit weird,but feels good too"

My words are a bit quite,since I'm panting a bit,and my tail moves around,it's fur tickling your skin.I blush darker red and shiver a bit.

"I-I feel very weird..."

I don't know how it feels when I'm about to come,so weird was the only words I could use to describe my feelings.I grip the sheets a bit,moaning and panting mroe

My thoughts as you said those words, it's lovely. 'virgins' I said in my head, as your tail tickled me at my side as if telling me to just continue on, and so I did, but I don't want to finish it just like this, since it'd be your first, I'd love it special. My mouth stopped and my hand continued striking your member, my head went to your face and I kissed you deeply, your scent is arousing me, "relax yourself" I said and as to now I aim to not end this all for my own is erected.

I nod a bit and relax,which wasn't really difficult to do.I always feel relaxed around you,well,unless you get on my nerves,but you weren't so I relaxed,blushing more.I look up at you,my eyes slightly shining and my heart racing at a fast speed.I smile a bit and lean up,kissing you deeply,calming myself.

My tail sways slowly,and I gently place my hands on your back as my ear twitches.

Glad that you're calmed, my hand slowly slid down to your behind, pressing my body to yours like a blanket, one of my hand gently pulls one of your thigh up to my waist, so I can hold down easier. My fingers will tickle, and plays your skin, touching your bottom's hole little by little as I ready you, entering my finger tips while my lips kisses yours, and if you are ready, then the real thing begins.

I slide my tongue into your mouth,showing you I'm ready for what comes next.I was blushing and shy but I knew that you were the most trust worthy person in my life,so I knew you would take care of me.I wrapped my arms around you,my tail swaying against your side and my ear twitches again.

"I'm ready...for you Soubi."

Saying those words made me blush a lot darker

I could feel your readiness. Without saying anything, my fingers then played on your behind, as I see you blush darker I couldnt help but feel more excited. I positioned myself for comfort, and pulled out my member, pulling up your leg I removed my fingers and pushed myself in to you, kissing you at the same time my breath deepens. With all these feelings I don't want this evening to end. And after the kiss, before moving myself to pleasure, I want you to hear me "I love you, Ritsuka" and I started to move.

"I-I love you too,Soubi!"

I begin moaning quietly,feeling a slight bit of pain,but already I knew that would be natural.After a small while though it wasn't pain,it felt oo to me.I moaned blushing darker and darker,my breathing increasing and my heart raceing.

I still hated to lose my ears,but I also knew,that it was you who I wanted to take them.

Still though,it confused me,as to how and why I still had my ears.I could feel them,as they twitched slightly.I could still feel my tail too...as it brushed against your skin.

I paid no mind,I just wrapped my legs around you softly,and deeply kissed your lips,keeping my arms wrapped around your neck.I liked how this made me feel...and I knew...that after this,we would be closer then any one ever had been

Your words are the only things important to me, and when I hear you moan and feel your breath I could only smile with gladness. Slowly moving, your legs hugging my waist I felt grip from your behind, everything was so tight I might come sooner than expected. Still kissing each other, our tongue plays within our lips, I'm pushing you more to the bed. My kisses went to licking your cheeks to your ears that seems to stay there, I do wonder why they're still attached to you. If they would fade after this then might as well take advantage of the chance, I bit your ears as one of my hands caress your tail, while my body still moves forward and backward to continue my rubbing within you.

I moaned into our kiss,but when you bit my ear I moaned out loudly,blushing a very dark shade of red.I squirmed a bit cause that felt weird.I shivered in pleasure and held tightly to you.

My body pulled you closer to me,blushing and moaning.My ear twitched against your tongue and I giggle a bit cause i felt weird again.My tail also began swaying in your hand,tickling the palm of your hand

Moving a little faster, our skins rubbing each other, sweat from my forehead and my back slowly sliding down my body. I move my hands both on your sides, my palms both on beside your ears, caressing them as I smile down looking at you, my thoughts are blurred, I could us one together, I'm overwhelmed by this. My long hair slowly slides my shoulders as I keep my stare and kept moving.

I moan from pleasure as I keep my hands on your back,softly scratching it in pleasure.My ears twitch again as I breath heavily,sweat going down my body as well.I can feel that our hearts are beating together and my mind is in the same state as yours is in.

For once I fear nothing,and I love how I feel.I pull you down to my and deeply and passionatly kiss your lips,blushing a bit as my tail sways now against the sheets.My body tempature rises a bit and I slide my tongue in your mouth,playing passionatly against your tongue2

More faster and deeper, grinding my member on your behind, you pulled me and kissed me so passionately I couldnt help but push you more into the bed, I continued moving, my body pasted to yours as we shared our moment as one, everything is too intense, exciting. I gripped over your sides to endure this pleasure, and still kissing you I wait for you to come, hopefully with me.

My plans was to wait untill youcame,and time mine with you,but I didn't know how much more my body could take before I did come.I shivered a bit and deepened the passionat kiss between us,softly gripping your long hair,blushing darker and darker.

I held you closer,tighter to my body.I didn't want you to let me go,I really wanted to remain in your arms,for as long as I could.This growing feeling inside me,the way you felt against me,and inside me...I loved every moment of it.I softly pulled your hair,and as I did I licked your neck,blushing darkly as I did so.I smiled a bit and gently began nibbling on your skin,my ear now twitches against your chin