Royal Pain and Hidden Lies (hal7283 & akiravadel, private, 18x)

hal7283

"I don't trust you," Zen frowned at him through his blush embarrassed but still stubborn. Moaning softly the hands on his ass sent a wonderful shiver through him, "I didn't abuse them... I always asked." He growled out but then gasped when his nipple was attacked by that hot mouth. Everywhere he touched felt like it was on fire. Gasping and rocking his hips down against his hand his arms wrapped around his head, "Ahh... fuck...."

Panting harder his member was so hard and so needy it was already leaking in his pants in anticipation of what was to come. Goosebumps rose on his skin feeling the dances of pleasure under his skin, "this is just another form of pleasure I enjoy..." He wasn't ready to admit that he couldn't go back to the way things were. "These... kinks... are just more intense... you've just expanded the horizon." Besides the fact he was starting to do them alone to himself. 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• akiravadel

Ruslan chuckled when Zen refused to admit that he has fell victim go his manipulations and could no longer go back and said: "Expanded your horizons huh? All right your Majesty, let's expand your horizons even further." Suddenly Ruslan picked Zen up from his laps as he stood up and began making his way towards the King's bed. Once there he pretty much tossed Zen into the mattress and said in a commanding tone: "Take off your clothes and spread your legs wide open." 

Once Zen was in position Ruslan got between his legs and looked down on the King's eager cock. He pressed the tip of his finger against tits underside and said: "Since you're not fucking any girls with this any time soon, why don't we find something useful for your royal prick to do?" With a rather malicious smile he reached into his pocket and took out a small things rod which was covered in small little bumps. He then took out a bottle of line and poured a generous amount over the small thing while he asked: "Care to guess what this little thing is for? Just to warn you, it's going to hurt, a lot. But just like everything that I have ever done to you, it all gets pleasurable at the end so, bear with me." He held Zen's cock firmly in his grip whuth one hand while the other moved the small rod and pressed the tip against the small slit on the top, and slowly he began pushing the rod through the meatus and into Zen's urethral, stretching and rubbing against the sensitive membranes inside his cock until only the very end of the rod remained outside.

Zen knew there was something else going on here but he refused to admit it. His addiction to him was only growing and the manipulation was getting worse. Gasping when he was thrown into the bed he blushed a little as he undressed. 

"My royal prick is doing fine," Zen didn't know what to really say against that.  It had been sealed up for a while and with using his ass so much he was touching himself less. "What is that? You're putting that in?" Turning pale he went to move but then he was already pushing it in. "F-Fuck! Ruslan?!" He wanted to grab him to stop it but he feared he'd injure something. The pain was intense making him loose his erection but even softer around the rod he couldn't shrink very much. "Stop! Hrrghhhhhh..." Zen grunted when the last bit sunk in holding onto the sheets tightly. 

Ruslan smiled as he saw Zen grunting in again from having hisbureyhela violated by the small tot. But the minister that no intention to go easy on his royal captive. He slowly began to rotate the things rod and asked: "What was that your Majesty? I could quite hear you over groans you were making. Don't worry my King the pain will eventually subside just like how you felt so much pain when I first entered your ass, but you ended up enjoying it so much not log after! I am sure you will be able to enjoy this in no time."

Slowly Ruslan began pulling the rid out only to push it right back in again. He repeated the process again and again and each time the pace was a little faster, until eventually genes thrusting the rod in and out of the king's urethral rather quickly. After a while Ruslan took out a small egg like object and pressed it against the tip of the toy outside Zen's coxk, and as the egg Bevan to vibrate it sent the vibration through the rid directly into Zen's cock. "Quite a marvellous toy, wouldn't you agree your majesty? It's made by the same craftsman who made the dukdo I gave you the other day. Have you been using that toy lately?"

Zen held on tightly to the sheets and tried to not wiggle around too much. The pain was sharp and intense until finally it started to lessen making his member start to throb. Then when the toy was added in he let out a sharp gasp throwing his head back,  "oh fuck! Arghhh....!" Panting hard the intensity of the vibrating was too much. 

"Ahhhh a c- couple times! Argh...fuck... Ruslan I'm- hurts it... I think," the king was a mess as hot tears spilled down his cheeks. His member stared pulsing from the sensation. It felt like he was vibrating all the way into his bladder and prostate. It was hard to explain. He worried he was going to cum and piss himself. 

Ruslan chuckled as he heard the King being barely coherent groaning and moaning in blissful agony from having his urethral violated. "Seems to me that you're enjoying yourself." Ruslan said as he gave the shaft a few playful strokes and pressed the vibrator harder on the little rod an dialed up the strength of the vibration. As he pushed the King closer and closet towards the edge a teasing smile suddenly came to his face and he pulled away from Zen. "You know, your majesty, how about you take over? Fuck yourself in the cock and cum all over yourself. That would certainly be a good show!" He then got around towards Zen's hand and pulled out his hard  throbbing cock and laid it over Zen's face: "And while you're at it, put your little mouth to good use and start sucking my cock."

Zen panted harder his body shaking from the intensity of it. He had no idea this was his plan all along to mess him up in so many ways. Throwing his head back his legs shook as he built up to the edge. When he pulled away he gasped for air and sagged against the bed, not realizing how tense he was from almost finally coming, "ahh... fuck.... mnn... I-I don't know how." Wrapping his hand around himself he experimented with stroking his member feeling the bumps inside. His face was flushed and glazed over in desire. Moaning softly his mouth slid open to take his member into his mouth. Blissed out in pleasure he was much easier to get to suck his member.

"Oh of course you do your Majesty, just take a hold of that urethral probe and start thrusting it in and out of your pathetic cock. Feel free to stroke the shaft at the same time." Ruslan said as he caressed Zen's cheek as his erection was taken by the King's mouth. He moaned joyfully feeling the softness of his tongue and the suction provided by his cheeks and chuckled: "if only you're half as good at running the Kingdom as you are at sucking cock, I would have much less things to worry about." He grabbed Zen's head with both hands and began rocking hisneaist back and forth, thrusting his hard on down the King's throat again and again and commanded: "Fuck yourself harder! Cum like a good little slut!"

Grumbling around his member he glared up at him with his comment about how he ran his kingdom. This was his damned kingdom! The next thing he told him he planned to not do it. Unless he agreed with him. Stroking over his member he moved the probe inside himself feeling the pain morphing into pleasure. His cock throbbed around the probe leaking out the sides but only a little precum. He worried it was too tight to actually be able to come. Gagging around his member he tried to take him but was soo distracted by the intense almost dry orgasm he experienced, "MNNNPPHH!"

Tensing his legs shook hard feeling himself throb around the probe but he couldn't ejaculate, his member only throbbed and pulsed unable to squirt out his cum. It made his cock and balls feel tight. Also like a ruined orgasm. It was strange. 

Ruslan moaned joyfully as he continued to abuse the King's mouth and throat. He wasn't lying when he said that Zejnwas getting really good at this and as he felt pleasure bstsrting to build up in his groin he noticed the King's ecstatic muffled moan and his body trembled in pleasure. He let out a joyful chuckle as he pulled out of the Kings throat and said: "I see that you've made yourself cum! Well not exactly cum cause you didn't spill out your filth. You know you could have pulled the rod out at the moment of your climax." He patted on Zen's cheek playfully and said: "Or you just love having your dick stuffed too much?" 

Ruslan got up and went back between Zen's legs and pressed the top of his member against the King's rear and without giving him much time to prepare the started pushing inside with surprising ease. "Looks like you weren't lying when you said you have put the dildo I gave you to good use! You took my cock in without any trouble." The tip of his length ribbed against the king's sweet spot as the member pushed in and soon it was completely swallowed by Zen's rear. But if course that was only the beginning as Ruslan began thrusting his cock back and forth in rapid succession. He groaned:"This is what you want, isn't it? Having my cock up your ass? Say it your Majesty, say it out loud!"

wZen for a moment could only moan around him sucking and licking at his member till he pulled away leaving a trial of drool to drip behind, "I didn't even think.... about removing it..." Licking his swollen lips he seemed to be rather out of it during pleasure and just chasing it till he finally came. It was like a drug he was addicted to. He had played with himself before and it was thankfully still oiled up. He still felt the stretch of him entering him and that was becoming a wonderful feeling for him.

"Ahhhhhh...." arching his body his hands moved to grip the sheets. "Ah! F-Fuck! I-I love your cock-ahhh! Up! Ahhh! Up my ass!" Wrapping his legs tightly around him he was learning how to arch his body so he'd hit the right spots inside him and angle his hips so he'd strike deeper. He was learning how to take him better each time they did it. Like some of the best whore in the brothel. "S-So fucking good! Ahhh! You've m-made me like this! Ahhhh!" The probe was still stuck in his member but it just throbbed and pulsed with each strike to his prostate. Slowly the probe was sliding out from the movement. "I-It's your f-fault I'm strange! Ahhh! I think about it all the time now-w-want something inside me all th-ahhh the time!" He'd become such a whore for him and mostly just for him.

Ruslan panted and groaned in pleasure as he continued to ravage inside Zen's body, with the King positioning himself so that he could hit his prostate on his own it was easy to reduce hum to a moaning mess utterly lost in the sea of desire. "Don't... Blame me for his much if a butt skut you really are...!" He said as he rammed his cock inside Zen and chuckled: "And if you want to be plugged in the ass all the time, that could certainly be arranged!" He really he'd for the plug that was starting to get pushed Doug of Zen's urethral and pulled the rod out in one swift move. He commanded: "Now cum already you little slut!"

Soon enough Zen was pushed behind the edge, but even after the King's climax Tuslan kept working his waist ranking his member against his sweet spot mercilessly. He then flipped Zen around and began fucking hum from behind while slapping on the King's butt repeatedly. 

Zen wanted to retort but he was busy getting his body fucked to oblivion. Moaning and holding onto him he was lost in the pleasure of it all. The idea of going around with a plug turned him on more than he wanted to say. He was susceptible to pleasurable things after becoming addicted to it with the ladies. Now this was just more intense that he was doing with Ruslan.

Coming hard he shouted and threw his head back as his semen shot over his body. This was different than with those men the other night. He felt so much more sensitive and focus on Ruslan than wishing it wasn't them touching him. When he flipped him over his body was learning how to arch to take him better. The slap felt good sending a shiver through him but he also noticed he didn't really get far from the edge. It wasn't long before he was coming again and moaned his cock shooting out onto the bed but his hips kept pressing back to meet his. Zen was coming repeatedly just from his prostate being pounded, "Ahhh! Fuckkkkk.... ahhhh... c-coming again!" 

It didn't take long for the King to cum all over himself, which was a sight Ruslan enjoyed quite a lot. He doubt the thrill of absolutely dominating the king would ever get old but of course, he wasn't doing this just for his personal enjoyment alone. The more Zen fell for him, the easier he would be able to control the King and steer this kingdom away from disaster, or at least, that was what Ruslan kept telling himself why he was doing this. When Ruslan flipped Zen around and began pounding him from behind he wa surprised to see the King cumming again so quickly. "Your Majesty came already? My my... you really are a big butt slut, aren't you?" He continued to thrust his cock deep down the King's ass while slapping on his butt cheeks till they were almost getting purple. He groaned as pleasure spread inside his body and eventually he felt the waves of ecstasy washing over him as well. He let out a loud growl while he rammed his cock up to the the hilt, his cock throbbed and twitched as strings of thick cum were released inside.

Slowly Ruslan pulled out from Zen's rear, taking out some of the slime he'd released along the way. Letting out a satisfied sigh he gave Zen's butt one last slap and said: "Now get your mouth over here and clean up my cock."  

• 2 months later...

Zen was a mess under the other man just moaning and shaking from the intense pleasure. Tears streamed down his face in shame at getting off on this. He really felt like a slut right now, what would the other kingdoms think of him like this? Grunting from the pain of his ass getting smacked it didn't deter his body from getting off. Shaking from the aftershocks he couldn't believe he got off on something inside his cock. What was wrong with him? Why was he enjoying this more than the maiden's he slept with before? 

Hissing softly when he slapped the sore part of his ass he turned his head looking towards him. For a second he hesitated but he was tired and this wasn't the first time he was asked to do this. Running his tongue along him cleaning up the mess he gagged a couple times but he was too worn out to fight him. When he was done he slumped back down feeling the cold slicky mess under him and running down his crack. 

Being so utterly controlled was terrifying but also a huge turn on. He worried what he'd continue to ask for him for the country. A part of him didn't want to fully listen and if something came up he didn't agree with he was planning on not doing it. Especially with him destroying most of the evidence. There wasn't any way he'd want something bad for their country. 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Ruslan moaned joyfully as the kick got down and began cleaning his cum-covered cock with his mouth and tongue. Truly Zen was talented at the art of being a total slut. He reached down and caressed the man's beautiful red hair which was slightly wet from the sweat of their passion he smiled: "That's it your majesty... you're really getting better and better at this..." Once Zen was done cleaning his cock Ruslan pulled back and started to dress himself: "I assume our earlier exchange has satiated your libido for the time being? Now that being said, it is now clear to me that Your Majesty doesn't know how to properly care for yourself. So from this day forward I would put you through a regiment of behaviors which would ensure your needs are sufficiently and regularly satisfied."

Ruslan went for this jacket and from its pockets produced something the king was already too familiar with, a chastity cage for his cock, though this one was clearly made with much better craftsmanship than the last one as the cage was made out of a silvery blue metal and metal bar had breathtakingly detailed engravings of strange patterns on them, making it looked almost more like a piece of art then a sex toy. As Ruslan put the cage on Zen's cock the metal somehow felt warm to the skin and the moment it was locked in place the patterns let out a faint glow which only lasted a brief moment. Ruslan then explained: "The runes on this chastity cage was specifically designed to absorb and store your libido throughout the day, essentially making the wearer unable to be aroused at all. But of course the libido isn't just gone as it will be released back to you at night, at which point I want you to satisfy yourself with the dildo I left you. Then during weekends I'll come and unlock the cage for you so you'll be able to get a big release. This way I can make sure that you'll be able to maintain a clear head for the majority of the time and concentrate on the matters of state. Quite a brilliant plan don't you think? Now, if you'll excuse me, I shall be going now. I'll see you at the meeting tomorrow." 

Zen laid there feeling exhausted for the moment. This man just pushed his body in the best and worst ways. Hearing what he was saying about the chastity belt worried him but being worn out he didn't fight him right now. Looking down at the cage it was gorgeous considering what it was. He couldn't let anyone see him naked again. Looking back at Ruslan he didn't have the energy to sit up yet, "so it'll take it then destroy me at night?" 

Blinking he looked at him with worry, "weekends? Are you kidding me?!" Sitting up he braced himself against his arm. He couldn't believe he was leaving that on him. Not another one! Groaning he fell back on the bed sighing What the hell was he going to do with it all week? 

The next morning he was cautious the whole day. A few meetings and a ride to help clear his head. That night he was sitting on his bed waiting for it to kick in. He'd seen ladies through the day who would typically turn him on and now some men he never looked at before. Sitting in his night pants he bathed early and retired to his room soon after dinner. He didn't know when it was going to kick in and was a little afraid of how intense it might be. He was a horny man and had never feared his desire as much as he did right now. Looking  over at the container holding the dildo and oils next to it he didn't know if he'd be able to get off with just that by himself. 

The next day Ruslan was quite busy as piles of paperwork arrived on his desk. The good thing about him having control over the King was that a lot of the policies which he wanted to push but were blocked by the other nobles in the past had became reality, but of course that came with the downside of tons and tons of work required to make sure those policies were properly implemented and enforced throughout the kingdom. Avaar had many friends for the moment, but in international politics your closest friend can become your worst enemy given the right incentive overnight, and as the Minister of Interior it was Ruslan's job to make sure that at least no such incentives would arise domestically. In any case, Ruslan devoted himself into his work and by the time he was able to catch a break the sun had long rested beyond the horizon.

"Phew... that was a productive day.. Time to relax and enjoy the show." He muttered to himself as he retreated back into his private chambers and poured himself a glass of wine. He reached into his pocket and took out a small crystal to put on the table in front of him, then with a small incantation the crystal began to glow, shooting out a ray of light which quickly became a projection of Zen in front of him. Yes, a hidden function of the chastity cage was that the device also scan the wearer's body so he would be able to monitor the King in real time, though he could only see the King himself and not his surroundings. Ruslan noticed that the King seems to be starring at something rather keenly. While wondering what the King was doing, he knew that the device should release his pent up libido back to the king at any moment.

Zen had realized during the day without that distraction he got a lot done. Twice the amount of papers were gone through and talking to nobles had been easier. It was strange to not get turned on looking at the breasts of a maid but it kept him from doing anything for sure. Now in his room waiting for the thing to activate he was nervous. What was it going to do to him? Would it be worse that being horny all day? Would it hit him harder? Would he even be able to get off?

The questions stopped when all that desire he normally would've felt hit him at once. Groaning he leaned over grabbing the cage through his pants, "Fuck!" Pulling himself up onto the bed on all fours he looked down at his crotch feeling the heat and the pulse shoot through his cock. It grew as hard as it could within it's restraint and already started leaking precum. Sliding his pants down he looked at his throbbing member dripping string after string of precum onto his sheets. 

Reaching over he grabbed the toy and oil. He had to do something the ache between his legs was too great, even his balls felt heavy with pent up semen. Putting oil on his fingers and turning on the device he thrust a finger fairly easily this time into himself, "Ahhhhhh....! My dicks on fire...!" Bringing the vibrator to his cock he pushed it against the cage o make the whole thing rattle. Throwing his head back at the intense feeling his hips rocked wanting more but his little guy was trapped. Working a second finger in he thrust them inside and up finding his prostate to tease. 

Ruslan watched curiously as he could see the exact moment when all the pent up libido was released from the cage and immediately the King was reduced to a panting, drooling mess desperate for relief. He sipped from his wine glass and leaned back against the couch while Zen got onto the bed on all fours and quickly relived himself of his pants. He was surprised to see the king thrusting a finger up his ass while using the vibrating dildo in an attempt to get some relief for his trapped cock. "Now that's a creative use of the tool." He muttered with a teasing tone. Crossing his legs on the couch he smiled as he saw the King inserting a second finger up his own ass, the scene was quite a fantastically lewd display to say the least but Ruslan knew this was just the beginning. After all the King has learned to enjoy the feeling of having someone's cock up his ass which has brought him more pleasure than ever before. It's only a matter of time before he start craving for something more than just his fingers and use the dildo instead. He began to wonder though who or what could be going through the King's mind when he eventually start fucking himself with the toy, when he was left alone in his most private moments, who would he fantasize about?

It didn't take long for him to oil the toy and push it inside himself, "Ahhhhh!" Throwing his head back he flopped onto his side raising his upper leg up towards his chest. It wasn't the same as taking a cock but he was able to feel really good using it. Slowly rocking it deeper in himself he slowed down for a moment just enjoying the feeling of the toy moving in and out of him. Gasping and moaning softly his eyes fluttered closed pushing it in against his prostate, "Ahhh.... fuck... Rus..."

Stopping himself he blushed and reached down gripping the cock cage. His member was throbbing wanting to cum so bad. Reaching down he massaged his balls easing the toy in and out of himself until he relaxed for it to slide easier. Panting hard he thrust it inside himself trying so hard to get off. He just kept driving it more and more into himself but he wasn't experienced enough yet to know how to do that properly. He'd got off a couple times with getting plowed but a softer cock was different than this hard toy. 

Panting against his bed he stopped moving the toy getting tired before he was able to get himself off after a couple hours of playing. The toy slid out onto the bed as he trembled his cock leaking so much there was a large wet stain under him. Frustrated he just wanted to go beg him to take him like normal, "fuck Ruslan... you made me like this... this is your job..." Angry tears went down his face, frustrated sore and so horny now.

As Ruslan continued to watch the young king enjoy himself with the dildo he was also getting aroused. Half instinctively he reached down towards his own crotch and began rubbing his junk as Ruslan's projection groaned and moaned. When he heard the King started calling his name only to stop in midway caused a chuckle out of the man. "Oh my King you're so adorable." He muttered as the King began rubbing his balls while continued to move the toy inside him and as the lewd show went on it became increasingly difficult for Ruslan to resist the urge to pleasure himself as well. 

With a low groan he put down his wine glass, unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. He pulled his pants down slightly and reached into his underwear to free his erection from the layers of restraints. Groaning deeply he took a hold of his manhood and began pumping it slowly with the King as his fapping material. He took things slow however as clearly the King had trouble making himself cum, but eventually he did, and as cum squirted out of the King's restrained member Ruslan came as well, letting out a heavy groan as strings of thick cum burst out of his raging tool and made a mess over himself. It was at that moment when clarity finally returned to Ruslan's mind did he realized what he has done. "What am I doing..." He muttered to himself before casting the cleaning spell to get rid of the mess before he pulled his pants back up. He chuckled when he heard Zen complaining about all of this being his doing and that it was his job to pleasure the King. "No your Majesty... it's all you.. You made all this happen..." Ruslan muttered before he waved his hand and turned off the projection. 

The week went on and Zen felt like he was loosing his mind. During the day was a blissful reprieve but at night he was left to a horny mess thrusting the toy inside himself. Now the moment the desire was released got so much worse. Through the day he thought about what he was going to do that night. Even giving Ruslan looks during one of their meetings. He didn't want to cave. No he was too proud to cave and beg him. 

Although when the weekend finally hit he was a little bit more than excited to finally be able to cum like normal. He had no idea just what Ruslan was training his body for, he just wanted to get off properly. There was a point during the week he'd gotten better at giving himself pleasure with the toy but it just wasn't the same. Trying up different angles and even riding the toy once, he was just trying desperately to get himself off. 

The weekend had come and the kingdom was throwing a nice get together feast. He just was ready for the event to be over to take Ruslan somewhere. He even made the time earlier but it was getting close to the time his pent up desire would be released. Searching for Ruslan he needed to find him before all that desire came crashing into his body in the middle of this party. 

Day after day Ruslan went on his usual duties normally and ignored the rather heated looks he got from Zen. Each eye he witnessed the King pleasuring himself, desperate to get as much relief from the toy as possible. But it was apparent that Zen preferred the real touch of someone's cock, more specifically Ruslan's down his slutty ass over some toy, and he couldn't really be satisfied unless he had that need met. Ruslan was also similarly pent up as he'd spent the week with only his own hand for relief while looking at Zen at his most vulnerable state. Eventually the weekend came which just so happened to coincide with a feast the Kingdom was holding. Ruslan went to the party and chatted with all the distinguished guests, rich merchants, nobles, foreign dignitaries and so on like usual, exchanging information and making shady deals along the way. During all this he kept an eye on Zen who was similarly surrounded by guests and important people of the kingdom, acting normal on the surface but as the night went on he could tell the King was getting nervous. Both of them knew the Chasity cage would release his pent up libido at any moment and if it just so happened that he was still in full view of all the guests it would certainly be quite a mess. 

Eventually Ruslan found a window of opportunity when the crowd around the King had dispersed for a moment he walked over towards him and bowed: "Your Majesty may I have a word with you in private?" He gestured towards one of the side-rooms that's nearby the party hall and said: "I have an urgent matter to report." 

To say Zen was relieved was an understatement. He knew he wouldn't allow him to do anything in public that would mess up his plans for the kingdom and that in itself was oddly reassuring. He didn't want his world to fall apart and it was good to see this man didn't either. Nodding his head to the man he quickly excused himself, "Of course." 

Heading to the side room he walked perhaps a bit faster than normal for fear that it was going to unlock any second. He still had a few moments but the pressure was high. Opening the door he let Ruslan in before firmly locking it behind them, "you know... I rather dislike these games... this one has been the worst yet." Turning those bright purple eyes to the man they were filled with so many emotions at the moment. Anger, frustration, desire, fear. He didn't know what to think about all this. "Using my desires against me and then leaving me to handle it myself. Could we try something... less leaving me to my own devices?" He didn't like being left to handle it by himself and if Ruslan wasn't willing to he might start asking the guards at this rate. Stepping over to Ruslan he was within a foot of him glaring at the taller man.