Royal Pain and Hidden Lies (hal7283 & akiravadel, private, 18x)

hal7283

Zen shuddered finally feeling his hand on his member teasing him which sent sparks through his body, "Mnnn...." Trembling he turned to head back to his room already unbuttoning his shirt to slid it off. His face turned very red while he undressed before him. Damn him. Pulling the rest off he turned to face him his member so hard it ached already. Even his sac felt swollen from all the pent up cum in him.

"Fuck I've never..." if he wasn't so blinded by lust he would've fought him tooth and nail about this. He was so much easier to control when he was horny. Kneeling down in front of him he swallowed hard looking up at him. He was so nervous to touch him but the aching between his legs urged him on. Reaching his hand up between his legs his hand wrapped around him gently stroking over him. "Those girls are always eager..." he tried to protest but he was so happy to be able to have the chance to cum finally that he just leaned in licking his tongue along the head. Okay that wasn't so bad. Holding him up his tongue licked along the underside and over the head. It was like his mind was clouded with an aphrodisiac but it was just his lust drunk brain edged to oblivion. 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• akiravadel

Ruslan moaned joyfully as he felt the King's tongue on his cock, licking along the underside of the member before getting to the tip. He put a hand on the King's red hair and smiled: "Well done your Majesty... You truly are gifted in this... Now take my member inside your mouth and start sucking on it." It didn't take long for Ruslan's member to swell up to it's full glory. He then pulled Zen's head of his erectuon and said: "Now get on the bed and spread your legs nice and wide for me."

As Zen got on the bed Ruslan began stripping down his own clothes, revealing a rather well toned body for someone in the civil service. There was also a large patch of burn marks on his left arm. He then got into position and pressed his cock against Zen's eager pucker and said: "Here I come, your Majesty. Feel free to cum anytime you want." The next moment he rammed his cock deep down the King's rear and at the same time he secretly whispered the command that would finally allow Zen to get the relieve he was denied for so long. 

Zen couldn't believe he was doing this! On his knees before a man he trusted to just take care of his job. Now he was being used by him to do what he felt was a better job while changing his body in more ways than he realized. He never thought of laying with a man but the more control Ruslan took the more he thought about him. Over those days he was gone he could think of no one else and he worried his body only wanted him now, not knowing about the spell put on him. Sucking along his length he took more into his mouth gagging at times from not knowing how to properly do it but soon found a rhythm that Ruslan liked. Gasping when he was pulled back drool dripped down his chin.

Licking his lips he climbed onto the bed looking up at him as he climbed onto the bed. He could actually see him this time and felt a shiver run through him. Was he attracted to him? Worry and eagerness filled him. If he still couldn't cum than he might be doomed but if he did than a fear was going to be realized that his body wanted Ruslan. Reaching his hands out he held onto Ruslan's wrist for support and the other gripped the sheets. After playing with himself so much he was still slick with oil and ready for him but the thing he wasn't expecting was the blinding pleasure to come with it. His body was so primed to cum that when he was given that release his body fell right over the edge. 

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!!" Arching under him he screamed throwing his head back. His legs wrapped around him holding him in deep with a strong grip. At the same time his nails dug into his wrist and nearly ripped his sheets. His orgasm just kept going, cum shooting all over him, shaking and crying out.  When he finally inhaled it almost came as a sob he was hit so hard by it. Even when he blinked there were tears streaming down the sides of his face from relief and the intensity of it. Sinking against the bed his arms fell limp by his head, eyes half opened while they looked up at Ruslan. What had he done to him? He never knew sex with a man could feel so good. Or maybe it was just Ruslan? 

Ruslan laughed as he enjoyed the fantastic show Zen had put on, his cock throbed and twitched and sprayed a impressive load of cum all over himself. "I am surprised that you came this quickly, your Majesty. You enjoyed my cock so much?" He chuckled as he began grinding his easily back and forth and rubbed his erecrion against the King's sweet spot, meanwhile he grabbed onto the man's cock which was extra sensitive after running this hard and began pumping it mercilessly. "Come on your majesty, I'm sure you've got more filthy cum stored up in those hornt balls of yours!"

How was that so intense! Three damned days of torture and the moment he was inside him he came, "N-No somethings wr-wrong with me-ahhhh!" Arching again as he started to grind he felt so sensitive. "Oh fuck! Wait!" reaching down he held onto Ruslan's wrist as he pumped him but he felt weak after that strong orgasm. He could only moan and arch under him taking each thrust deeper than before. Bringing his other hand up to hide his face he was embarrassed at how he was responding to this. Already he could feel another orgasm building very quickly. 

"There's nothing ... Wrong with you, your Majesty... You're just a natural butt slut, that's all!" Ruslan growled as he grabbed into Zen's legs and began picking up the place, slamming his rock hard erection deep down inside the King's body. The sound of their bodies slapping again each other along with their lustful moans echoed in the King's bedroom.

Ruslan looked down at Zen who has long surrendered himself to lust and at that moment he threw all his plans and schemes aside. Leaning down he pressed his lips against Zen's and his tongue intruder inside the man's mouth. Aggressively he chased after the otheris own appendage as if claiming it as his own, and as pleasure quickly began to build up in his body he was soon pushed towards climax. "Take it... Take my cum!" Ruslan growled as he embedded his member deep inside the King's rear and as his body trembled with ecstasy he release all his seeds inside him.  

Zen held onto the sheets in his one hand his other would reach for Ruslan to either stop him or encourage him be wasn't sure. This strong willed Prince would be upset about this later but for the moment he was a toy for Ruslan, worried that after all this he had some soul searching to do. For now he cried out with each of his thrusts not caring if the guards heard. What he wasn't expecting was the kiss. 

At first it threw him off, he rarely kissed and never during sex. They were all to use for his pleasure but this was different. Oddly passionate and sent more shivers through him, "Mnnn!" Being so utterly dominated by another was still new for him but his cock seemed to enjoy it because he came right along with him. Arching again he cried out covering himself again in more cum, his insides full of Ruslan's claiming him again. Panting hard he was such a sweet mess under him, tears down his face, drool on the side of his mouth, covered in cum and sweat. The flush went all the way down to his chest but was slowly fading. Red hair a mess around his barely open eyes. That was the most satisfying sex he'd ever had. 

Russian pants heavily as the high of climax gradually faded and he was able to think more clearly. Pulling out of Zen's body he chuckled seeing the King's ass leaking with his cum and said: "I take it that you are satisfied for now, your majesty? In that case I will leave you to rest." Ruslan quickly git dressed himself and took out an envelope from his pocket and put it in the bedside table. He then explained: "I have out all of my instructions for the meeting tomorrow here. Remember the content then burn it. Neither of us want to leave any evidence of our dealings behind. I expect you to properly perform your Royal duties. Good night your Majesty." He stopped right before the door and turns do looks at Zen with a teasing smile: "Oh and in case you have need for more of my assistance when it comes to matters in the bedroom, feel free to send me a message and I shall be on my way, of course that if I don't have more important business to send to."

After leaving the instructions Ruslan left the King's chamber and he thought about what just happened. The blackmail, the sex, the magic, they were all part of his plan to make Zen his loyal puppet in order to control the Kingdom. But kissing hum, that want part of the plan. Of course deep down Ruslan knew why he kissed the Log, but that had little to do with his plan. He will make Zen his puppet one way or another. 

The next day the court meeting went exactly as Ruslan planned. The policies suggested by the Minister of Foreign affairs and several night nobles were all rejected by the King, and afterwards Russian went to have lunch with the ambassador of Vaistland before he went out of the palace and visited the orphanage he once stayed. Despite having been adopted  y the late Minister Ruslan has never forgotten his roots. He had dinner at the orphanage and by the time he returns to the palace it was already pretty late into the night. 

Zen rested there his eyes half open when he pulled out letting out a little whimper. Looking over at the envelope he remembered. Oh right... blackmail. Exhausted after all that his eyes closed and wondered about the kiss. Why had he done that if this was only blackmail? He didn't wake till his maid pounded on his door finally waking him up. After a sluggish morning, he read the note and sighed wondering if these changes were going to cause problems instead of fix anything. 

After nearly a week of this already his habits were changing. His maids were concerned and word was spreading that the King might be becoming distant. They were also glad with some of the changes he'd made. Although that day he was visited by one of the men's daughters, concerned her father was going to go out of business. She told him she heard he would be willing to exchange her body for the deal and that freaked him out a little. He'd slept around sure but he never used a maiden to get things. There was a different between man whore and sleaze ball. That was the first time he really realized people looked at him like that. At least some of them did. 

There was a guard that told Ruslan to head to Zen's chamber. Zen was sitting at the table in his room waiting for him to come. He was worried about what people were saying or what al was going on. 

Shortly after Ruslan's return to the palace he was visited by a message from Zen who asked him to go to.his chambers. Letting out a small chuckle he quickly went ahead and was let in by the guards. "Good evening , your Majesty. First I would like to thank you again for rejecting the policies raised earlier today. If Minister Randier had his way they would have made it near impossible for foreign refugees to gain Avaar citizenship. While I am sure the nobles would prefer to keep the Kingdom 'pure', I am more inclined to think that some new blood is exactly what we need right now. "

Ruslan paused for a moment and chucked: "But I assume your majesty didn't call.me here to discuss official state business. So what is it? Worried that your little naughty secrets will get out and want more reassurance? Or you're feeling needy again and require my cock up your royal ass? Or perhaps it's about all the rumors in the palace about your recent odd behavior? If that's the case let me inform you if just a few of the rumors currently circulating the palace. For instance there a rumor that you have set up a secret family with a wife and three kids and I am the one who is covering up their existence for you; there's also a rumor that you are in talks of marrying a princess from abroad and thus needed to clean up your act before marriage; or perhaps yoh would prefer the rumor that your majesty having gotten tired of playing with maids and spent every night visiting the white houses in the red light district; and of course there's the most outlandish one that your majestic and I are having an affair. Such is the nature of rumors, they're usually sensational but baseless, and as soon as one appear countless more will rise, drowning whatever truth that was within them in a sea of lies and fantasies, and if you know how it can be a truly powerful tool, and I think I have mastered it well."

"I'm not against new blood coming into the lands. It brings goods and new business ideas. However..." Zen look over at him as he mentioned his cock up his ass and just thinking about it made him clench. Today he hadn't been as horny, maybe because of how hard he came yesterday although it wasn't like his body would refuse it. That wasn't why he called him there.

Swallowing hard his violet eyes trailed down his front to his crotch then back up, "no... one of the men's daughters. The butcher shop was concerned because another one started up recently was was saying they were slandering their business stating that they had been lying to the kingdom for years. She..." He stood and poured a glass of wine for both of them knowing Ruslan drank wine then held it out for him to take. "She tried to sell herself to me. Are people out there saying I'll trade someone's body for a night to trade their livelihoods?" There was real concern in his voice. "I know I've slept around. You know I have, you hold all that evidence but I've never blackmailed anyone myself. I can't talk to anyone else in the court about this. I don't know what to do about it either..." This felt like his first real problem in years. Sure the blackmail sucked but this was a random girl who'd been born in their kingdom. 

After hearing what was bothering Zen, Ruslan let out a amused chuckle and said: "I must say your majesty I am surprised by how little you are aware of your own reputation, especially amongst the maids and servants who've experienced your various.. escapades first hand. But of course even without your reputation, there's very little a daughter of a butcher shop could offer the King of Avaar besides her body. I assume the fact that you're bringing this up is because you didn't actually take up her offer so, just why exactly have you summoned me? Do you wish to improve your reputation? If so then change your behavior then I'm sure word would spread quickly. Do you want her arrested for disrespecting the crown? If so you simply have to give the command and the city guards would do the rest. Do you actually want to help the maid's family? If so there're tons of ways to do so from giving her a raise, outright giving her money, making that butcher shop of her father's a supplier for the palace, arrest her father's competitors on fake charges, so on and so forth."

Ruslan paused for a moment and said: "But my question is, why do you care so much about this butcher shop and not the others? Do you have any idea how many butcheries are there in the capital city? Let alone the whole Kingdom? Of course I'm not suggesting that you turn a blind eye when someone in need of help shows up right in front of your eyes, but you are the ruler of this Kingdom and millions of lives are dependent on your actions. If you really pity the maid, and countless others like her and her family, actually be a good King. But don't worry your majesty, I'll help you to be one whether you like it or not."

Listening to Ruslan it was then Zen realized he had no one to turn to. Even this man was just using him. His horrible mistakes led him to this moment. Being the most powerful man in Avaar and also the one with the least to come home to. He didn't really have friends since he usually slept around with their wives. It was a harsh reality now that he was forced to stop and actually see what was going on. In a twisted way it was a good thing Ruslan cared about the kingdom and forced him to stop. Downing his glass of wine he rested the empty glass on the table, the whispered, "I know you will." 

Taking a deep breath he looked back at Ruslan, "I will have their expenses paid for the next three months to carry them through his rough time and send a couple guards out to investigate what is actually going on. If there's a real problem then we need to know about it but if these accusations are incorrect I won't allow a business to be tarnished because of slander...." He was learning personally how bad slander could be. "And no I did not lay with her... I can't." Zen looked away from him his cheeks heating up. "I don't know what's happened but my body won't even respond to my own hand... it's only to you. Fuck..." His hand came up to rub over his face worried about what his traitorous body was doing to him. That pent up desire for those three days was maddening but also addictive. "At one point I was becoming addicted to it and wanted more twisted things... have I just been like this all along?" 

Ruslan smiled As he listened to Zen laying out his plans to help help out the maid and her family. "As you wish, your Majesty. While your priorities should be in the bigger picture, perhaps it's a good thing for you to start at something small then slowly move on the things that actually matters. After all I would hardly consider you as either capable or trust worthy at this point." When the King said that he could no longer pleasure himself and seems to only respond to him, and at times he seems to crave for more "twisted things"the minister couldn't help but laugh: "Is that so, your Majesty? Well in that case there's only one way to find out, isn't there?" Ruslan walked up towards the King and leaned down, he tilted Zen's chin up so their faces were only inches apart. With a teasing smile he whispered: "We gotta have you try out more of those, 'twisted things' as you put it, which reminds me, I got one of those 'toys' you asked for."

Ruslan reached into his pocket and took out a long wooden box and placed it on the table in front of Zen. "Go ahead your Majesty. Have a look." Inside the box laid a pink dildo that seemed to be made of some sort of soft, rubbery material. The toy was molded to look like an average human cock and on its handle there's a small dail. Ruslan explained: "This little toy have a small magic crystal inside and would draw its power from the user. If you turn this dail here the toy will start to vibrate, the more you turn, the stronger he vibration would be. Quite a neat gadget right? The maker said that some actually prefer it over actual cocks. Would you like to try it out?"

"Hey!" Zen glared at him when he said he was hardly capable. "Just because I did what I did doesn't mean I'm a damned fool Ruslan." Those were fighting words to the proud prince. Sure he made mistakes but he didn't think he was an invalid. Zen grew stiff as he moved close and felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. Taking a shaky breath when he tilted his chin up he didn't understand this response. Was he scared or anticipating? 

Looking down at the toy he felt himself twitch his his pants and his heart sink. He was. He was at that point of liking more twisted things. Fucking hell Ruslan. Maybe he was better off sleeping around but this way the kingdom was apparently better. That was still yet to be seen but he was stuck, "do... I just lie down?" He started to remove his clothing throwing his cloak over a chair. Maybe he was a bit eager to try these twisted things. It was a lot more fun than all the ladies he'd laid with before so why not lean into it and have fun while the blackmail was in place. He still hadn't figured out a way out of it since his mind was so distracted with Ruslan. Even as he undressed this time he was already half hard, as his body responded to Ruslan's presence. 

Ruslan smiled as he saw the King so eagerly began taking off his clothes. He didn't even specifically told him to try the toy now and there he was, his butt slut of a king had taken the initiative and soon was sitting there all exposed, his cock already half hard from the anticipation. "Well depends on what position you find most comfortable. You could lead bakc on the chair or bend over to, I don't mind either way." Ruslan said with a teasing smile as he sat in the table with his legs crossed, seemingly e John gthe performance his king was putting on for him. He then said: "Given your past behavior I assume you've got a bottle of lube around here? I don't think I need to remind you to cover the toy in lube before you shove it up your royal ass."

Zen blushed a little but went back to his bed grabbing a bottle of the oil he used sometimes. Especially on himself the other day. Well he assumed Ruslan was going to be there since he opened it up for him and now sat expectantly. He just assumed he'd be part of it. His mind also subconsciously was thinking he'd have to be there for him to cum without knowing what he'd done, "that looks like it would wreck me without lube."

Sitting down in the chair he looked over at Ruslan feeling a bit embarrassed he was just going to sit there and watch him. Leaning back with the toy in hand he lubed his fingers up to push into himself first. Resting back in the chair he tucked his legs up so he could reach himself. Moaning softly his first finger pushed in and then a second. During the days he couldn't cum he discovered how to really hit his prostate. His face flushed as he rubbed his fingers against it. Before pulling them out. His member was almost fully hard now when he brought the toy down and pushed it inside himself slowly, "feels weird..." It didn't feel like Ruslan. Gently moving it back and forth he would push it further in each time until it was all the way inside. "Feels different."

Ruslan's eyes were fixated on the King's movements as he prepared his ass for the insertion. The man has certainly gotten better at preparing himself to be fucked and he could tell how turned on Zen was from the way his cock stood firm from the excitement. He chuckled at Zen's comment and said: "It would be weirder if it felt the same. Now how about you try out the vibrating function? I assure your majesty that you are going to love the sensation."

As Zen really began to pleasure himself with the toy Ruslan moved his feet over Zen's erectiin and began poking and rubbing the underside of the shaft with the tip of his boot. He then commanded: "Now start shoving that toy back ans forth, and while you're at it, use your free hand to lay with your nipple." He then pressed the bottom of his boot down on the King's cock and started moving his feet up and down as if he was stroking the member. 

"I don't know..." Zen turned it on and even the low setting made his body jolt. "Ah! F-Fuck..." Panting hard he started to move the toy but the cold dirty boot rubbed against him too. "B-Bast...ahhh..." Zen went to curse at him but the pressure and movement cut off his brain. Plus the vibrations were intense. Reaching his hand up to toy with his nipple his other hand thrust the toy inside him. 

The King's legs began to shake and tense from how oddly good this felt. The vibrations just pulsing right against his prostate as he moved it back and forth inside him, "good lord... ahh... fuck... f-feels so good..." Closing his eyes he started moving the toy faster and pinching his nipple harder. He wondered if Ruslan was going to take him again or if he could cum like this without the other inside him. 

Ruslan chuckled as he pressed his foot down on the King's cock even harder, rubbing and twisting his heel against it and said teasingly: "Who could have imagined that the King of Avast love getting stepped in the dick? While I admit I do have a part in revealing this side of you but still... Just how much of a slut you really are?" He continued to torment Zen with his boot for a bit longer and as he observed the going King he could see him getting closer and closer to climax. With a bright smile he commanded:  "Cum for me, my dear King, spill out your seeds like a good little slut."

It didn't take long for all of the stimulation to push Zen over the edge, and as he panted while covered in sweat and cum Ruslan removed his feet. "Now that we've established that you are a hopeless butt slut who loved go be treated like trash, I suppose it's up to me to make sure that you don't go around and ride the cocks  people's husbands this time. It's a good thing that I brought you another little toy."

Ruslan slipped odd the table before he pulled the dildo out of Zen's rear and replaced it with a small butt plug. The toy slipped in with ease given how much the King has stretched himself. As it was completely blushed in however the toy suddenly began to swell in size until it was firmly lodged in place. "Do you like it, my King? Just so you know the plug is imbued with magic so if you try to pull it out on your own the plug would then swell up even further. So I suggest you be a good bit and let me to the honors."

After the explanation Ruslan then took a step back and bowed: "Now if you'd excuse me your Majesty I must return to my chambers and rest. I need to get up early tomorrow for a staff meeting. Have a pleasant night your majesty." With that Ruslan quickly left the King's chambers and headed back to his own room. He could only image how frustrated the King would be with a butt plug up his ass all day. 

Zen cried out when he came thrusting the vibrating toy inside himself. He wanted to glared at him when he called him a butt slut but right now he couldn't deny it. Anal was becoming his favorite way to cum. He hadn't thought about going after the husbands but now he was wondering about that. That wonder wasn't there for long when he pulled out another toy. 

Gasping softly when the toy was pushing inside his eyes went wide as he explained, "w-wait? What?" Sitting up he moaned softly feeling it pushing against his insides. He couldn't cum without this guy and now he was forced to wear a magic toy in his ass?! He tried to stand to follow him but he was already gone and the toy pressed against so much inside him. He couldn't help it he reached down to grab it but felt it do just what he said and swelled further, "Ahhh.... fuck..." Tomorrow was going to be hard.

By the next day he noticed a few things. The pressure inside him was intense and pressing against his bladder and prostate. Sitting up he shuddered leaking a little but also it made him hard. He couldn't touch it with his hand but he could rock his hips down on the bed. Through the night he'd shifted feeling it inside him but now he was going to go crazy with this inside him. Stroking his member he knew he couldn't get off without Ruslan but that didn't stop him from touching himself. After edging a few times he gave up and went to clean off and pee. With the added pressure and the edging that felt incredibly good. 

Getting dressed he skipped horse riding that day. The idea of riding on the horse with that inside him teasing him would be horrid but also if he could get off he probably would've went. Instead he stayed to get some work done but during the afternoon meeting he found himself rolling his hips and watching Ruslan. He wanted him. Right now. Bringing his hand up to bite his thumb he trailed his eyes over Ruslan wanting him under the table to let him get off, or pull the toy out and ruck him. He wanted him so bad it was driving him crazy. 

The day went on as Ruslan expected. He went to the staff meeting in the morning and had a quick lunch before heading to the court meeting in the afternoon. He could tell that despite his best efforts to hide it, the King was hopelessly turned on  u having a button plug lodged deep inside him. Even some of the other ministers seemed to have noticed that something was off about Zen but none decided to say anything about it. After the meeting Ruslan sent a message go Zen saying that he wish to discuss something in private, and the King should wait in his chamber for his arrival.

Half an hour later Ruslan showed up to Send chambers carrying a large bag. "Good evening your Majesty. I guess that little toy has been quite a big distraction. I expected better of you my King, do you want people to discover how much of a hopeless butt slut you really are?" Ruslan let you ran overdramatic sigh and said: "Looks like I need to train you how to act normal even when you're pent up." He then said in an commanding tone: "I want you to take off all your clothes. Then I want you to put this on." Ruslan took out the bag he was holding and inside it was a large trenchcoat. Once Zen and followed his instructions Ruslan then walked up to him and placed his hand over his head, with a short chant the color of Zen's red hair turned brown while his violet eyes became green. "Now you look like an ordinary citizen of Avaar, well, a really perverted one." Ruslan chuckled joyfully and said: "Now we're ready to go for a little field trip."

Zen was so distracted by the plug he barely ate lunch himself then went to his room to wait for Ruslan. It was hard not to get excited about him coming to meet him. Standing when he came in he wet his lips with his tongue then bit his bottom lip, "Mn... well that's your fault. I never would've known." Train him? What did he mean by that? 

Stripping down he pulled on the trench coat but that was when the worry started to set in. What was this coat for? Zen watched Ruslan come close then saw the hair in the corner of his eyes change. Leaning to look in he mirror he ran his fingers through his hair, "you know that magic stuff is rather useful." Turning to Ruslan his face turned red, "wait is this enough to really hide me? Going out l-like this..." Clenching at the toy he shivered feeling it shift inside him and his member harden again for the billionth time that day. He wondered how he wasn't light headed all day with his blood moving South constantly. Maybe used to it with all the sex he was having. 

"Yes train you. I'll gonna make sure that no matter how turned on you are you'll be able to act normal. As for the disguise, it should work perfectly as long as you don't go around announcing yourself to be the king, though to be frank if you do so right now they'll probably throw you in a mental institute." Ruslan smiled as he took a step back and looked at the King from head to toe. He the chuckled: "And of course I can't be calling you 'your majesty' now can I? So while you're like this I'm just gonna call you by your name. Now come on, Zen. Follow me"

Ruslan lead the King out of his chambers and through the winding corridors of the palace. As they did they walked passed some of the guards on patrol and a few maids finishing of their daily cleaning duties. While they all saluted or bowed at Ruslan when he passed by, none paid the brown haired man following him any mind and just went on their business like usual. Soon they made it out of the palace through a rarely used side door and ended up in a tavern in what could be described as the "shady" part of town. As they entered the establishment they were immediately greeted by a waitress: "Welcome Mr. Zsoldos. Haven't seen you for a while~" She then turned her eyes to Zen and smiled: "Oh dear you've go quite a handsome friend with you today! Have you finally decided to settle down with someone?"

"Hi Mina. I see that you're as cheerful as ever." Ruslan smiled as he looked around the tavern. The place was packed with customers eating, drinking, chatting and laughing, generally have a good time. He then turned back to the waitress and asked: "Got a table for us?"

"Of course Mr Zsoldos. There's always a table for you at Jimmy's." Mina said as she gestured towards the back of the room: "Follow me guys~"

The waitress lead t hem to an empty table by the wall and pulled the chairs for them. "Thanks you Mina." Ruslan smiled as he sat down before he began ordering: "Let's start with two large beer, a roast chicken, some sausages..... Got any good fishes today?"

"Yes the chef caught some himself this morning. Want it fried or roasted?"

"Let's go with fried." Ruslan said as he took out a gold coin from his pocker and handed it to the waitress: "And tell the chef to hurry would you? I'm starving." 

"Of course Mrs Zsoldos. I'll be right back~" the waitress left with a bright smile and moments latter returned with two massive glass jugs filled with beer a plate of some nuts and crackers: "These are on the house." She said before quickly moving on to take orders from the other tables. With the waitress gone Ruslan turned his attention back at Zen and smiled: "I assume this is the first time you came to this part of the city? Any thoughts so far?"