Royal Pain and Hidden Lies (hal7283 & akiravadel, private, 18x)

hal7283

Nkza8ho.jpg

Name: Ruslan C. Zsoldos

Height: 181cm

Description: Ruslan C. Zsoldos was what you may call a underdog success story in the flesh. Born in a lower class family his parents were killed in a house fire. After spending several years in a orphanage he was then adopted by the late Count Simon Zsoldos who had no heir of his own. Since then Ruslan had demonstrated exceptional talent in political matters and was soon entrusted by his adopted father in carrying out part of his work. When Simon had to step down from his position he convinced the king to let his adopted son Ruslan take over. Since then he’s become an integral part of the power balance in court and has proven himself to be a force to be reckoned with, using everything from smart negotiations to blackmail and coercion to achieve his goal. For Ruslan, the only thing that mattered was the stability and prosperity of the realm, and he saw himself as the only one in court who had an actual idea of how to do so. He especially despise those who were born in nobility but cared little for the responsibilities that came with it. But of course, such individuals were often easy to trick and manipulate if you could find dirt on them, and in court, there’s always dirt.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• akiravadel

It's been twelve years since King Zen Soma Kadar III ascended to the throne, and Ruslan have witnessed up close how the young King enjoyed the wealth and luxury his station awarded him, and how little actual ruling of the Kingdom he did, first as his late father's assistant and now as the Minister of Interior for the kingdom. It's said that the worst ruler you could have would be a diligent but incompetent one and in this sense, Zen was certainly not the worst, but as more and more problems began to rise both foreign and abroad Ruslan certainly hoped the King could be more helpful, especially given the fact that most of the nobles in court cared only their own interest, and he, despite being the adopted son of the late Count, was still looked down upon as a lowborn. The old guards were standing in the way, and the King was too focused on fooling around to care. Ruslan had even considered just replace the King with one of his younger siblings, but his control of the court was nowhere strong enough for him to do so without proper cause.

And speaking of fooling around, Ruslan have spent a great deal of time, effort and resources trying to uncover what went behind the royal curtains. That's partly due to his job as the Minister of Interior he had to make sure the King wasn't doing anything stupid that would risk the safety of the realm, but also because he was hoping for something that could possibly be used as leverage against him. Eventually the hard work paid off, sitting inside his study he looked at the pile of files and the recording crystal that his subordinates had produced and smiled. Ruslan had to admit that when he first saw those he couldn't even believe his eyes, but then again such debauchery seemed rather in character for fool on the throne. Ruslan had scheduled a meeting with his King that night so he could finally present his findings to his royal majesty and couldn't wait to see how he would respond. Would he become furious? Or would he beg for mercy? In any case he looked forward to finally wipe that confident smile off the idiot's face. 

Spoiler

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Zen Soma Kadar lll

Height: 172cm

Description: Born from royalty Zen never really strayed from luxury. Always traveling with the best of clothing and foods, the finest women and sometimes a bit extra. Not that he was a bad ruler, he made sure his people were fed, had proper protection and kept trade coming to the kingdom. With his father passing soon from an illness he was to take over a bit sooner than planned and wasn't fully mature when he first started when he was 17. It took a couple years for him to meet all the different kingdoms and there wasn't anything in the books telling him not to sleep with their wives. they would come to him because their husbands were older and they were lonely. So he indulged and started to expect it. Not wanting to wed himself he simply enjoyed himself where he could but away from anyone who might discover them. Whore houses he couldn't step towards so why not the nicest and most prime ladies available? This would lead to him getting into a heap of trouble.

Zen Soma Kadar lll was certainly a spoiled leader. He had come in at a young age and never taught the proper ways of running the kingdom. Sure he let the proper people in the court run it how they had been but he mostly just enjoyed the riches. That way he could do as he pleased, inviting people over and then enjoying their wives and sometimes daughters when they were old enough. To the point he was getting careless without realizing a person in the court had caught him. Of course he was instructed on different things to do for the kingdom and sometimes he'd wave it off or take it but most of the time he was fine with leaving everything how it was since from his view it was running smoothly. Honestly he was just ignorant and dumb to it all not realizing who he was hurting in the process since he never knew any better. Getting whatever he wanted when he wanted it could turn anyone into a monster.

When he heard Ruslan wanted to see him he almost blew him off wanting to have a nice evening in the baths but he took it since the assistant said it was in great importance. Bored he came to his chambers to see what this was all about. Since it was only him he waved the guards away and went over to his chair at the end of the table sitting down. Crossing his ankle over his knee he smirked when he walked in, "about time. Lets do this quickly so I can get settled for the night." He'd sleep in drink and eat what he wanted but he liked being fit so he did keep up his workout and horse riding. That was his favorite, riding horses because it gave a great full body workout and it was a way to fully get away from everything. 

Soon it was the time for Ruslan's appointment with the King. With a mixture of nervousness and anticipation he entered Zen's chamber and as the door closed behind him he bowed cordially and said: "Good evening your majesty. Thank you for accepting my request for the meeting." He straighten up and walked towards the table and said: "There's a delicate matter that requires your attention and it's of the upmost importance, so much so that it could effect everyone in this Kingdom, and dare I say.... even your majesty's own legacy..." He put down an envelope in front of Zen and said: "I think you'll find the content most.... troubling."

Inside the envelope were a small stack of photos showed none other than the King Zen Soma Kader III himself kissing with Princess of Windersburg, who had just married the Prince of Kortland and came to Avaar on a diplomatic visit earlier this week. Both Windersburg and Kortland were neighbors of Avaar and in recent years their relationships with Avaar have been distant at best, outright hostile at worst. The diplomatic visit from the royal couple was seen as an opportunity to finally put their differences behind and to establish trade with the two kingdoms. Ruslan then said: "I've also got recordings of your majesty with the Duchess of Gallan engaging in... well... fornication." He took out a small crystal and as it began to shine it showed a projection of Zen in bed with the said Duchess. He didn't let the recording play for long however as he quickly put it away and said: "I must say my King I was quite surprised by the....Charm you seems to possess over women of high stature...." He paused for a moment and let out a teasing chuckle: "Now before you decide to do anything rash, I must inform you that several copies of what you've just seen has been hidden all across the kingdom, and if they do not receive regular commands directly from me they'd be sent to the Kingdoms of Windersburg, Kortland, The Duchy of Gallan, as well as every single one of your siblings. I am sure the foreign and domestic uproar would be quite.... dramatic." 

Zen looked over at him bored. There were times they came to him in a panic but he either sent the troops or found some way around it. What he wasn't prepared for was what he was presented with. Opening the envelope he slipped out the pictures and tensed as rage filled him, "what the fuck?!" Standing up he looked through the images then looked to the other man seeing the video. "Why do you have these?!" he snarled at him wanting to punch him in the face and have him hung. 

Gritting his teeth his fists were clenched so tight his nails were digging into his palms. It would be war from all fronts. He'd be murdered and his siblings lives destroyed. He might be selfish and an idiot sometimes but he never wanted anything bad for his little siblings. This guy had him completely by the balls in so many ways. He didn't want his family to know about his antics and didn't want war with all the kingdoms because this could destroy not just his empire but several others. Swallowing hard there was nothing he could do, killing him would expose him. He'd have to find someway to get them, "Fuck...." Trembling from where he stood that smirk he usually had was gone and left behind was anger and worry. "What do you want? You didn't collect all this out of the goodness of your heart, that much is clear... What the hall do you want?" One of his own people doing this to him. 

Ruslan smiled as he saw Zen's reaction to all the information he had in his various affairs. He had to admit there was a certain thrill to see the King's handsome features twisted with anger and frustration and knowing he had the fate of Zen and the whole kingidm of Avaar in his hands. But of course, Ruslan wasn't naive enough to believe that the diet he had alone would ensure his control over hum the Kingdom indefinitely, as he knew people could become quite irrational when pushed to the limit, and he wouldn't place much faith on the fool keeping a cool head. No, he would need Zen to truly submit to him from the bottom of his heart.

"What I want your Majesty? What I want is for you to perform your royal duties properly and help me guide this Kingdom towards a brighter future. Tomorrow the embassador from Vaistland and his wife is having dinner with you and according to rumors she is quite a beauty to behold. So how about we make sure to keep your royal phalus out of foreign dignitaries?" Ruslan took out a Chastity belt with a small metal cage to encase someone's flaccid cock inti and threw it in the floor in front of Zen and said in an commanding tone: "Put this on right now, your Majesty. Or perhaps you would need my assistance to do so?"

Zen was a wild card and another reason the kingdom wasn't going to work in the long run. Honestly something like this needed to happen in order to keep war from breaking out but he'd never admit that. Not yet at least, "I do perform my royal duties." He grit out although he just took some liberties of course. Staring down in horror at the metal on the floor he didn't want to touch that! "You have to be kidding me!"

Looking up at him he glared at him but when he looked towards him his eyes caught the pictures again. Fuck! "I don't need your fucking help! I should have you hanged for this..." With him controlling all those images with his will he had him trapped now literally by the cock. Glancing around to really make sure the guards weren't there he picked it up and held it in his hands which started to shake. "You gotta be kidding me with this. There's no way I can walk around with this on." 

Opening the tie on his trousers he looked in at himself then back up at Ruslan, "I just won't touch her. I can't wear this all through the night." One of his maids usually serviced him when he went to the baths. He was used to someone taking care of him that way every night. In a different setting this would be a huge turn on but right now it scared him being locked by another man even. "My maid and bath are waiting." 

"Oh I'm sure this little distraction wouldn't pose much of a problem. Besides, this isn't just about the meeting with the ambassador tomorrow, it's about you can't keep that royal prick of yours in your pants. I can't allow you to go having affairs with other people's wives, neither can I afford to let you knock up some poor little maid and risk making a bastard. That's the last thing this kingdom needs right now." Ruslan said as he walked up to Zen and grabbed him by the collar, starring right into the King's rather beautiful violet eyes he said coldly: "Just in case the situation hasn't yet got through that thick royal skull of yours, you don't have a choice in the matter." He stayed still for a moment but suddenly let out a small chuckle: "Oh silly me I've almost forgot... your majesty usually have all your maids and servants to get you dressed. Here, allow me."

Ruslan let go of Zen's collar and pressed his finger against the King's forehead. A string of barely recognizable syllables left the man's mouth as if his lips were put on fast forward, and the next moment the King was completely frozen unable to move even a single finger. "Did I ever mention that I'm well versed in magecraft as well? My apologies if I've left out that little detail of my skill set." He then reached for Zen's waist and unbuckled his belt before pulling his pants down to the ankles. Even though he'd already seen the King's royal dong multiple times in those pictures and recordings, having the thing right in front of his face was still quite a strange experience. He then grabbed the chastity belt and locked the contraption in place with a small key. He tapped on the metal cage teasingly before he pulled Zen's pants back up. Afterwards took a step back and lifted the spell. "Now we have your royal dong secured we can move onto actual state business." Ruslan said as he grabbed a chair and sat down next to the desk: "Plase, have a seat your majesty. I'd like to go over some details regarding tomorrow's meeting. I'm sure that the ambassador would bring up the topic of the tariffs on lumber imports coming into our Kingdom. Instead of brushing the matter of to the Minister of Foreign Affairs Rnaider like you usually do, I need you to the ambassador loud and clear that we will not raise it. Once you've made the announcement the Minister would have no choice but to follow your command. In case you're wondering though I doubt you are, Minister Randier only wish to raise tariffs because he owns the biggest forestry company in the Kingdom and don't want any competition to ruin his monopoly. I'm sure you'll be able to accomplish such a easy task for me?"  

Zen didn't know what to think about this.  Could he even go a full day without something? Staring him down there wasn't much he could do against this guy, then those eyes went wide when he mentioned changing him, "what?" Heading the string of words and then being frozen in place with wide intense eyes he growled at him.  Ohhhh this was just fucking great! Of course the guy knew magic.  

When he was free his hand quickly went to the belt.  It was so simple yet so effective.  It already made him feel desperate, "I can't wear this thing all the time!" 

Zen listened to what he wanted him to do and gingerly sat down. He could feel the cool metal trapping him and touching his legs. It was such a strange and rather distracting feeling, "I know nothing about lumber... I know about competition and that its... good for the economy." He did mostly pay attention with his schooling.  He wasn't an idiot in that sense,  just liked to get his willy wet too much.  "I..." He was starting to want to argue but the belt really broke down that fight in him.  He felt like a caged dog. "I'll do it... then will you remove this damned thing after tomorrow?"

Ruslan could tell that the young king was quite bothered by the metallic prison he was made to carry with him. After he laid down the task Zen must perform tomorrow Ruslan got up from the seat and said: "I trust that your majesty will perform your duties splendidly. Now if you'll excuse me I have much paper work to do back in my office." He chuckled at Zen's question before turning around and began heading towards the door. On his way out he said: "I don't know my King. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. But I can assure you that if you don't do exactly as you're requested, then the chastity belt will be stuck on you for a very, VERY, long time." He looked back at the frustrated king and smiled: "Have a good evening your majesty."

The next day the meeting between Zen and the ambassador of  Vaisland went on as scheduled. Given the fact that it was an foreign policy matter Ruslan was no present during the meeting and he spent the day going through paper work but rumors travel fast in court. He soon learned what transpired during the meeting and could only imagine the face on Minister Randier's face when Zen promised to not raise tariffs. That night they held a banquet for the ambassador in accordance to the customary diplomatic practices and it was at the party did Ruslan finally got a chance to meet up with Zen again. "Good evening your majesty." Ruslan bowed before he straighten up. He took a quick glance at the Vailand ambassador along with his wife who was even more beautiful than the rumors suggested. He let out a small chuckle and said: "The ambassador is surely a lucky man, almost makes you jealous for having such a beautiful wife."

Zen was pissed. When he entered his chambers that night he kicked his maid out and the guards. He didn't want anyone to see the damned thing on him. Bathing himself he was frustrated and scrubbed at his body taking it out on his skin. Then when he cleaned off he felt his cheeks heating up when he had to pee using it. Just the idea of being locked away made his cock ache. He couldn't stop thinking about it now. It was just a constant reminder between his legs. Even through the night he tossed and turned humping his pillow in frustration only to leave a precum mess on it. Angrier that morning without release in the longest time he'd gone in a long time he dressed for the meeting. 

Sitting there his leg was twitching irritated about being there. He did as Ruslan made him telling them he wouldn't raise them any further. Barely hearing the rest of the meeting he told the maids to ready the party for the night and took his spot at the table. Finally seeing Ruslan he shot him a not so happy look and shifted in his seat, "she is rather breathtaking. Perhaps I'll find myself a nice lady such as herself someday." She was gorgeous and driving him crazy. Being so used to sweeping them away at partied like this his body was buzzing in want. Maybe he had an addiction but whatever he was having fun. Well not anymore. It took a lot of effort to stop staring at her breasts and brought a hand up biting his thumb subtly.  Every time he stared out of the corner of his eyes for too long he'd feel the pulse in his cock and be stopped by the cage. "I trust... word traveled to you on how the meeting went." He looked at Ruslan shifting in his seat. 

"Perhaps you will, your majesty. Perhaps you will. But not tonight I'm afraid." Ruslan said as he could tell just how desperate the King was, despite his best effort to remain calm and act normal the man was so used to having daily sex that even a single night without relief was driving him crazy. He smiled when Zen brought up the topic of the meeting, clearly hoping that his compliance would earn him the freedom he so desperately desire. Given how desperate the King was, Ruslan was certain that the moment he take that chastity off the King would rush to find the nearest pretty girl and fuck her without considering the consequences. It was certainly something that needed to be dealt with. With a slight chuckle he said: "Yes I've heard. I must say you've surprised quite a lot of people in court for actually getting involved and making policy decisions. Though I'd certainly love to hear more details about the meeting. Perhaps we could go somewhere more private?" He said as he pointed at one of the side rooms which were there so any guests who had too much to drink or felt ill could get away from the crowd. 

Soon the two were alone in the side room. As he closed the door and locked it behind them the sound from the party was completely blocked out. Ruslan crossed his arms and smiled: "Now we're away from any prying eyes and ears we might as well get to the real issue you have in mind. I take it that you found the chastity belt quite distracting and wish it removed? Why don't you show it to me right now so I can check how your royal prick is doing ? I mean I wouldn't wish for it to suffocate. You still need it to produce an heir at some point." 

Zen stood quickly and nodded his head, "we should." He downed his drink then smiled to the two dignitaries they were speaking with. "If you'll excuse us. Please enjoy the party to your hearts content." He quickly went to the room relieved the thing was going to be removed. This guy needed to be decked in the damned face for doing this to him!

Facing him in the room his eyes were fierce and angry but he wanted to get this off as soon as possible and he held too much dirt on him for the King to be able to do anything, "this thing is horrid... I can't not think about it." He didn't want to just show another man his junk but at the same time he wasn't modest about his body. Plus he'd seen him plenty of times by now. Undoing his pants he didn't know he was leaking that much precum at this point. Pulling up his shirt a little he looked down seeing he was trying to get hard in the belt that was wet from his precum. Even dripping a little. "Get this blasted thing off me so I can get some relief. I won't go after that woman. I just can't take this anymore." His legs were shaking a little. Just the mental game of having it on messed him up the whole day.  

When Zen took off his pants and revealed the mess hidden beneath Ruslan couldn't help but find it scene rather amusing. "My my... I knew your majesty had a big appetite for sexual pleasure, I didn't realize just how big it really is..." He walked up towards Zen and traced his finger along the metal cage before tapping it teasingly and said: "Looks like this little fella is desperate to get out... But that's more reason for me to keep your royal prick locked up so until you learn to deal with your impulses I regrettably will have to keep the chastity on your person." He paused for a moment to observe Zen's reaction and continued: "However I understand that you couldn't possibly continue to perform your royal duties without at least some form of relief and as such... I offer you an alternative..." 

Suddenly Ruslan pressed his finger on Zen's head and just like the night before he used his magic to freeze the King in place. He grabbed the defenseless man and dragged him along before bending him over the edge of the bed. "I'm sure given your impressive record of escapades you must certainly have entertained the idea of pleasure from behind? Though maybe not on the receiving end?" He took out a small bottle glass bottle of some kind of liquid and poured it over his slender long fingers before he pressed his digit against the King's pucker. "Try to relax your majesty." He said as he pushed his index finger through the man's sphincter with ease, and after poking around a bit he soon added his middle finger as well. "Now where might your royal prostate be? Should be right around... here.." He said as he began pressing against Zen's sweet spot.

Zen felt his cheeks heating up more on the comment about his sexual desires. Maybe it was higher than the average but he was still a man. Weren't they all like this? Maybe not but whatever he wasn't planning on changing, he just needed to find a way out of this. Seeing his hand move closer he tensed gritting his teeth giving him a deadly look. "No... you can't keep me locked in this bloody thing!" He thought he was going to leave him like that and loose his mind to the desire but he was wrong. Maybe he'd rather loose his mind with what came next.

Gasping when he was immobilized again, "on ladies yes but never myself! Wait! St-stop that!" Gasping he felt the finger pushed inside and everything about him clenched, well what he could clench. The moment he said here an odd pleasure rushed through his gut making his cock twitch hard releasing a glob pf pre-cum from his cock, "mnn... f-fuck..." Clenching his eyes shut he tried to block out what he was going but damn did it feel really good. Almost overwhelming. Never before had he felt a deep tremble of desire like that. This couldn't be like how it felt for ladies, no this was different. He'd heard in jokes and passing for a man how good it could feel but he never thought about this as something to do. 

Ruslan chuckled as he continued to probe and rub his fingers inside Zen's body against his sweet spot. It was blatantly clear that the King was responding tinthe stimulation as more pre-cym began seeping out of his caged cock, and despite his best efforts to keep it down his moans betrayed the man's truly feelings. "Are you enjoying this, your majesty? As far as I am aware mist men dint get to enjoy their back side on their first try so you must be naturally gifted to receive pleasure from your anus! You truly are magnificent in all sexual matters." He said teasingly as he forced a third finger through Zen's sphincter and stretched him up even further. He certainly took his time to prepare the king for what do come. 

Eventually Ruslan pulled his fingers our leaving Zen's picker twitching and convulsing as if wanting for more, which the man was all too willing to give. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his half hard member before giving it a few good Stokes to bring it too it's full glory beige pressing it against Zen's rear. "Here I come your Majesty, brace yourself."

The next moment Ruslan rammed his cock all the way inside and let out a deep groan as he could feel Zen's body squeezing around his member. "I must say your Majesty... Your ass feels magnificent...." He aid as he gave Zen's behind food slap and began slowly grinding his cock inside  

Zen tried to block it out, that he wasn't there in a side room being fingered by one of his very own men! "Fuck... bas-bastard..." Maybe because he was so active it made him extra sensitive! He didn't want to believe he was gifted in taking anal. NO! "I-It's tooo....ahhh.... st-stop it's too much!" Three fingers felt like it was splitting him in two. Although it didn't stop his cock from pulsing in the tight cage wanting to break out. It felt like he was edging. When the ladies liked to tease him or he tried to keep from coming too soon. That's really what it felt like being locked up like that. He wasn't used to receiving pleasure in this way so his body didn't know what to do with it.

When his fingers pulled out he gasped finally gulping in some much needed air but damn his cock wanted more. Then feeling him leaning over his body his violet eyes went wide, "Ruslan! D-Don't you dare-ahhhh!" 

It fucking hurt. Inside he was stretched further than he had before and the pain was intense, "oh fuck... bas...bastard..." Well there went his anal virginity. Grunting at the slap he closed his eyes tightly again and grit his teeth. The slow grinding was a good distraction though after a while the pain began to ease off and he relaxed more. This was a mistake because now the pressure on his prostate came back and much worse. Closing his mouth tightly he was determined not to give him the satisfaction of making a sound. Although his body was starting to respond again, with his legs shaking and his member starting to leak again. 

Ruslan chuckled as he saw the King groaning and squirming in agony beneath him. He had to admit it was hell of a thrill to rape the arrogant fool who got to be king simply because he came out of the late Queen's womb before any of his siblings, of of whom were arguably much more suitable for the throne. He leaned down and whispered in Zen's ear: "I'd watch your tongue if I were you, your majesty. After all I have your life grabbed by the balls, both literally and figuratively, and besides... you should be thankful for the pleasure I am providing you." He pulled back and took a firm hold of Zen's waists before he bean pulling his waist back, dragging his hard erection along the soft membranes of the King's intestines until all but the tip of the member was left inside, then with a powerful  thrust he rammed his cock all the way back in. He repeated this again and again each time taking less time to pull out until he got into a rather ruthless rhythm just ravaging the King's ass. He gave Zen's butt another slap this time on the opposite side and chuckled: "And feel free to let your voice out your majesty, this room is built so that you could kill a man inside and nobody would ever notice. Let me hear you moan!"

Frustrated, hurting and angry he was ready to rage at him but the spell held him hostage. Wanting to spat in his face he geared up to but he pulled back leaving him leaning like he was, "oh fuck.... ahhh...." It was uncomfortable was the best word to describe it but when he slammed back inside it was painful and oddly pleasurable. Groaning when he did push back in until he couldn't help panting hard under him. He wanted to adjust his leg or arm back he was frozen in place, "I-It hurts-Rus..lan! Mn! Damn it!"

Zen could feel sweat covering his body from this and the more he relaxed the more he could feel. Drool started to drip down his chin from his panting. He'd never been in this position before, never had anything even remotely like this happen. He could feel something building but he wasn't sure if he was going to be able to reach it since it was a odd pleasure his body wasn't used to feeling. He hated to admit it that past the pain of a giant cock in his ass the pressure against his prostate felt good. The other problem was he didn't know how to get pleasure from it yet and really wasn't trying right now he was more upset about being raped by this fucking guy. 

As Ruslan continued to ravage the King's ass he was feeling pleasure building up in his groin as Zen's intestines just felt that good, squeezing and convulsing around his manhood so tightly that you could almost mistaken that natural bodily function for enthusiasm. Gradually it became easier for him to move his cock inside and he began to angle his thrusts so each time he pushed in the tip of his member would better press against Zen's sweet spot. Eventually though Ruslan felt climax approach for him so he gripped on Zen's waist fighter and began to muster all the strength he had in his body for the final burst. 

"I'm running your Majesty... Take it... Take my cum!" Ruslan exclaimed as he let out a loud lustful groan. His head acrhced back as his muscles spasmed with ecstasy while his cock released strings of thick white cum deep down his royal Majesty's ass. After a few more things to squeeze out every last drop of his seed he pulled himself out of the King and flipped him around. Looking down at the pathetic fool he chuckled before putting away his  own cock and lifted the spell he pit on Zen. "So, how was your first anal sex your Majesty? I take it that you quite liked it given the noises you were making."

Maybe he came too? He wasn't sure there was just so much pressure and so much pain mixed together and exhausted by the time he finished. Cum was drooling from his cock, or pre-cum he had no idea. The whole experience was overwhelming. He couldn't stop the grunts and then groan when he felt the other man coming inside him, "no-not inside!" It was an odd feeling pinned under him he felt dizzy and his vision went blurry for a moment feeling on odd spasm through his body. He just floated there for a moment barely conscious to what was going on as he floated in this weird sub space. 

Flipped around and now free of the spell he just laid there limp. He was just trying to catch his breath as best he could. Swallowing hard he licked his parched lips feeling the drool there. Bringing his hand up to wipe it away the poor man blinked several times trying to come around and not be so out of it, "that was horrible..." Slowly sitting up on his elbows he looked down at the mess on his cock cage. He'd never leaked that much before but he wasn't going to tell him that. Nor that he felt wobbly and worn out. Sitting up more his ass felt so sore and there was no way he was going to ask him for help again. He'd just have to find a way around the cage. "Don't touch me... like that... again." Misty violet eyes looked up at him but it was hard to look menacing when he looked so freshly fucked, flushed and dazed. He had no idea what he experienced could be rather addicting.

Ruslan chuckled when Zen said that it felt horrible and warned him not to do it again. "Of course your Majesty. Your wish is my command." He said with a formal bow before he headed towards the door. "I'll leave the door locked so no one would accidentally walk in and see you like this so fell free to rest a little bit and catch your breath. That being said please return to the party as soon as possible. People will get suspicious if we disappear for too long. Enjoy the rest of your night. Oh and don't forget to come to the court meeting tomorrow morning, you seems to have a habit of sleeping over those." Ruslan soon returns to the party and began mingling with eh crowd, but he always kept part of his attention on how the King was doing. Eventually the party ended and it was another productive night of exchanging information and favors for Ruslan. 

The next morning Ruslan and Zen saw each other when all the high nobles and ministers gathered to discuss the latest issues and problems the kingdom faces. The topic for the day was whether or not they should abolish the  Avaar air force. It was a passion project started by the previous king when he visited the Kingdom of Norsengrad and saw their wyvern knights he thought "We need an air force too!" But problem soon arisen as to put it simply, there were no wyverns in Avaar, or any other large flying beasts suitable for that matter. So they started importing flying beasts from abroad but there were no consensus as to what kind of creature it should be, so you ended up with a mishmash of creatures from wyvern, giant eagles, Pegasuses, and even Giant flying possums. Naturally it was impossible to organize such a circus into a fighting force and since then the Avaar air force has become an international joke. The Minister of Treasury argued that the Air force was a waste of time and resources which could have been put into something more useful, while the Minister of Defense argued that with the rising threat from monsters observed in recent years the Kingdom needed a rapid response to threats more than ever, and he believed the air force could be their solution if they were given more funding. 

"Your majesty, if I may interject into the matter..'' Ruslan said as he got up from his seat and bowed to the king on the throne and said: "I can see both Ministers' proposals to be valid. That being said even if we decide to pour funds into the air force it would be for naught if it remains the flying circus as we have today. We need to look pass the..." He paused for a moment and glace around the room with a meaningful look and continued: "The many interest groups that pushed for the acquisition of all the different creature from different nations and simply decide on one. What shall be the face of our Avaar air force? The mighty wyvern from Norsegrad? The majestic giant eagles from Windersburg? The beautiful Pegasuses from Kortland? Or the... umm.. unique... giant flying possums from Vaistland? Luckily we maintain good diplomatic relationships with all of them so there shouldn't be a big problem to import enough of them and start a domestic breeding program. But of course, like Minister Sullivan said, we could put those money to other uses such as infrastructure or even an expansion of our conventional forces. It is your call, your Majesty. Make the choice that you think best serve this Kingdom."

P.S. I have a favorite guess which one it is lol

Sitting there glaring him down he felt raw and exposed. This man in two days wrecked his entire world.  Everything he'd built for himself was withe destroyed or on the line.  It took him a few minutes to get cleaned up to rejoin the party and mostly ignore people besides the needed responses. That night he slept like a rock after bathing himself again. The strange thing was even into the morning his cravings had subsided a little like after he'd have a really long session with a lady or ladies making him feel sated the next day for a while.  He'd still do it that night out of habit. 

That morning he listened to the men and sat back when Ruslan spoke gesturing for him to speak.  He was still mad but nothing he could do here. Heading about each creature he remembered his father's projects and laughed a little but the idea of riding flying creatures sounded amazing, "my first instinct are wyvern myself." Then in a very unlike him manner he asked about the creatures. "What are the benefits and disadvantages of each creature? Maybe the possums would be better for sneaking and scaling walls without detection." It seemed with him satisfied it allowed him to focus better,  if you ignored the fact his cock was controlled by an advisor. 

---

Lol possums?

"Allow me to explain, you majesty." The Minister of Defense Roland stood up and bowed to Zen. He said: "As you must be well aware, the Wyverns are rulers of the sky, covered in thick scales and their fire breath can even melt metal, and once they form a bond with their riders they can be surprisingly easy to control."

"But of course those creatures are rare, so it would take a big fortune for Norsegard to sell us any of theirs. And even after we buy from them the wyverns have very low birth rate. So we would be relying on imports for a long time." The Minister of Treasury added. 

Roland continued: "The Giant Eagles are almost on par with the Wyverns in many regards such as speed and strength. " "And price tag." He gave Sullivan a furious glare for interrupting him again and said: "Yes, they're quite expensive to procure, which frankly all flying beast able to be tamed are. The Giant Eagles specifically are very proud and agressive beings and thus very hard to tame. As such it would likely take a longer time to organize them into a fighting force. The Pegasuses are gentle creatures easy to tame. They'd be excellent to act as scouts and provide intel, but you can't expect them to perform too well in combat. At best they'll be slightly better than normal cavalry." 

"They are the cheapest option so far however." Sullivan added. 

"What about griffins? Can't they be tamed and rode into battle as well?" The Minister of Agriculture asked.

"Well yes we they are formidable creatures and their closest habitat are located inside the Lordran Empire. But as you know they're engaged in full out war with the Perkans right now so they outlawed Griffin export three years ago." Minister Randier added.

"Yes indeed. As for the Giant Flying Possums..." Roland paused for a moment and said: "I believe it was acquired simply because the acquisition officer at the time was tasked to find every flying creature that could carry a man on its back and so he bought it without putting much thought into it. The possums... my apologies Your majesty I'm simply not sure how they'll perform in combat. They live in the vast forests of Vaistland and as far as I know the Vaislanders have never took them to war."

Minister Randier said: "Of course they didn't! I mean just imagine a bunch of fully armored knights showing up on the battlefield riding giant furry rodents, the enemies would probably laugh themselves to death!"

Everyone in the courtroom laughed from the Minister's comment, even Ruslan couldn't help but chuckle from that image, though in his mind he was envisioning Zen leading the charge on one of them. That would certainly be hilarious. 

"All the joking aside your Majesty, the Giant Possums does come rather cheap. Cheaper than even the Pegasuses in fact." Sullivan added: "If you're to waste money on this... futile endeavor, may I suggest you waste the least amount of the tax payer's money?"

"We have a good relationships with Norsegard so we don't need to buy any expensive Wyverns. Even if they're powerful. It's not worth it if it'll take us that long to build a team of them. It would be easier to call on help from them if we're ever in a battle. So those are out," Zen listened on and remembered deals and treaties they did have with a few of them. He was sure there were more he didn't bother to remember. 

"Eagles are out then, I don't want to push money into something that might fail like that because of a stubborn creature. Especially if it decides to walk off the field," Zen chuckled a little at that, thinking about the Eagle basically saying 'fuck that' and throwing it's rider to leave.

"So then Pegasus is a possibility, plus not much different than riding another horse so there won't be too much of a learning curve," Zen hummed softly about the griffins. "We might be able to get our hands on some if we offer support. I'm not sure exactly what's going on over there, if that would even be a wise decision to make." Zen's eyes glanced over at Ruslan almost as if searching for approval. 

Zen had to chuckle himself at the idea of riding into battle on a furry creature but he never liked putting them in harms way anyway. He had a bit of a soft spot for them, "so you're suggesting the least amount of money and getting the possums?" He thought about it for a moment then nodded his head. "Lets test them. Get our hands on a couple possums for comparison and a Pegasus. We know what they're capable of so having one will be fine. I want to test the possums and see if they have any hidden talents or uses. Are they better for stealth and maybe less armor. Lets see which will be the better use and let me know. We can circle back to this in a couple weeks. I'm not a fan of animals being used in battle when they don't understand we're sending them in to die. It's like sending a child to the front lines and I'm just... not okay with that." Glancing around the room his eyes stayed longer on Ruslan then looked back over the table.

"Anything else for today gentleman?" Zen wanted to get out and maybe go for a ride on his horse. The blasted metal between his legs was noticeable but not as bad today. What Ruslan did, he hated to admit, worked. However mentally terrible it was.