Royal Pain and Hidden Lies (hal7283 & akiravadel, private, 18x)

hal7283

Zen panted hard after his orgasm letting waves of aftershocks run through him. The word slut still bothered him but he was so undone for the moment he didn't glare just almost slumped against him. Groaning softly when he was laid back against the bed he spread his legs resting his feet on the mattress. 

Sitting up on his elbows he watching the bottles float there and raised a brow,  "magic lube?" Looking over the two bottles he but his lip wondering which to choose. Although he liked to cum often so he wasn't sure if he'd like the blue bottle. Not that he was against the idea of a huge orgasm. He kind of liked the struggle of holding back. Right now he been really enjoying the ass play. Pointing at the red bottle he blushed a little, "Let's try that one. How many magic bottles do you have for... pleasure?"

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• akiravadel

Ruslan observed Zen as he looked at the two bottles of lubes in his hand, seemingly pondering the pros and cons of each before he decided on the red one. "Alright then my dear sex slave, prepare for a hot ride." He smiled as he tossed the blue bottle aside which floated back into his pocket on its own, while at the same time he got onto the bed and opened the bottle, poured a generous amount of a lube over his hand before he reached for Zen's rear. He chuckled slightly at the King's question and said: "Oh, I do have quite a collection which I've acquired just for you, each with their own rather unique characteristics... I assure you my dear little slut you will get to experience all of them. " He pressed his lubed up digits against Zen's rear and without much trouble pushed his fingers in. Twisting and wiggling it slightly before he added another, then another, forming a small cone with his fingers as he stretched Zen open and smeared his insides with the lube. "You should start to feel the effect very soon." Ruslan smiled as he pressed against Zen's sweet spot: "How does it feel?" 

Zen supposed he could've chosen neither but curiosity got the better of him. Could this aid really change him? There was no way this was a forever change, right? His thoughts were thrown off when Ruslan moved over to him. 

Moaning at the fingers pushing against him he spread his legs a little further to give him room. Panting softly his brows came together when he felt the burning of the lube kick in,  "feels hot... that feels oh wow okay." Gripping at the sheets his cock throbbed against his stomach quickly coming back to life. "Ahhh fuck... what is this stuff? It's like fire or electrifying!" Throwing his head back he arched and rocked against his hand. What the hell was on that lube? Chili's?! His cock pulsed leaking more precum onto himself. 

"As I said before, the lube is gonna cause a slight burning sensation. Though I can see that you seems to be enjoying it quite a lot." Ruslan said with a teasing smile as he shoved his digits a bit deeper inside Zen's intestines before he resumed pressing and massaging against his prostate. He could feel the King's sphincter squeezing around them greedily as if craving for more. Mrs while he reached his free hand towards Zen's cock which was quickly regaining it's previous hardness. Since that hand was also coated with the same burning line he just couldn't wait to see Zen's reaction when the effect kick in. 

Rudlan continued his two front assault for quite a while, but knowing the king there was no way he could get satisfied with just fingers alone. With a teasing smile he pulled his hands back and looked down at Zen's lust filled face and said: "Oh my dear you look so adorable when you're desperate. I am sure you are in urgent need of being something long, thick and hard up your burning ass, aren't you? Come on my little sex slave, you should know by now just how much I love to hear you beg. I shall reward you base on the quality of your plead. So now, go ahead~"

• 2 weeks later...

Zen was so distracted by his fingers moving that when he wrapped his hand around his cock it took him a moment to realize he stroked him with the lube, "ahh! Ruslan! I-I thought that was just for-" He was about to say his ass but the burning,  pleasurable feeling skyrocketed through his crotch. Bringing his hand to his mouth he moaned bitting his palm. 

The pleasure went on for a while rubbing the lube into his skin making everything feel so intense but not enough.  Ruslan was right,  he needed him badly.  Even enough to beg for it,  "fuck me please!" Sweat dripped down his skin as he looked up at his advisor. "Please fuck my slutty hole. There's an ache deep inside me that only you can ease.  Please!" Spreading his legs wider he held them up with his hands exposing himself to Ruslan. 

Ruslan looked down at Zen who was all too willing to beg and submit in exchange for pleasure, and as the King opened his legs widely like a little whore, he couldn't help but find his grin widen from the sight. "Well done my little slave... you've certain learned how to beg as well. Here, let me give you your reward." He said as he pulled his digits out of Zen's rear and shifted into position, pressing his cock against the King's well lubed entrance before he started pushing in. "Um.. yeah... your ass feel as good as usual..." He groaned while his member pushed ever deeper inside Zen, rubbing against the soft and warm membranes of the King's intestines and pressing against his sweet spot as he got inside. The motion was slow, almost painfully so, as Ruslan wanted Zen to savor every inch of his length. He groaned as he could feel the lube which covered Zen's inner walls was also starting to make his own cock burn up and soon he began to rock his waist back and forth in a steady pace while continued to stroke on Zen's cock. 

Zen gasped feeling him push inside him, "Ahhh...." Reaching up he grabbed onto his arm a bit shocked at how crazy this felt. The longer it was on him the more intense it felt. Arching under him he could feel inch by inch moving into him. His mouth hung open gasping for breath and shaking under him, "Rus... Ruslan...!" His cock throbbed in his hands dripping onto his stomach. He realized he had to be feeling that on his cock too since he pushed into him. 

"Ahhh f-fuck.... I'm so close... holy c-crap..." Zen's eyes rolled back a little feeling the intensity increase. "I feel it all... p-please move ppllleeaaasseee... oh fuck I'm right there..." Just from him pushing inside he was ready to cum but not quiet over the edge. Holding on tightly to him his legs were shaking so much from the pleasure rushing through him. 

"Oh you're such a little butt slut... ha... Well since you begged so nicely... Here it comes!" Ruslan said as he let go of Zen's cock and grabbed onto his thighs to push them down, he then pulled his cock all the way out of the King's well lubed up hole before ramming the entire length in up to the hilt. This was the beginning of a fierce offensive on Ruslan's part as he worked his waist feverishly. He groaned and panted heavily as he slapped their bodies against each other again and again, sending ripples across the king's butt as hiss pelvis slammed into them while his hard throbbing cock rubbed and dragged along the sensitive membranes up Zen's intestines. Given how well Ruslan had learned about the King's body he had no problem angling his thrusts just the right way to stimulate the Zen's sweet spot. He could see how much the King was being overwhelmed by pleasure and to be fair he wasn't doing that much better. As much as Zen was getting addicted to being violated and dominated, Ruslan was also getting addicted to violating and dominating him. 

"It's all your fault Zen... it's all your fault!" He groaned as he leaned down and claimed the King's lips forcefully while he kept on thrusting. Eventually he felt the waves of pleasure washing over him and he just allowed it to overwhelm him. He let out an almost bestial growl as his body shivered and his cock throbbed in ecstasy, releasing his thick seeds deep in the King's rear. But of course he was nowhere near satisfied, and given the effect of the aphrodisiac lube he was even more insatiable than normal. He reached down and pulled Zen up so he could sit on his lap and began bumping his cock up.