Lost Shop Items

BlxxdyButterfly

I haven't been on this Forum for a while and since I am getting back into BL and Yaoi, I came back. However, I noticed that the interface is different (and nice) and my items have disappeared. I bought so many character cards but they are all gone. :msn_red_fox_smilies-13: Did I miss something?

• Like 1

Hi,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

The forum was moved to a different platform at some point because of some issues with the old one so a lot of the features, including the shop, are not compatible and couldn't be transferred to the new platform. I think the shop is still under construction, not all the cards have been uploaded yet as far as I can tell. But either way, once the shop is up and running I'm sure Key will sort out the missing cards. I suppose people who remember what cards they had will get them back. 

Also I might be wrong, but I think the cards need to be at least resized to fit the new platform, they look a bit shorter (?) to me so it would certainly take a while for the shop to be up and running. We'll just have to be patient. ^^ 

• Like 1

Yes, as

said, we are working on it still. We needed to get 2 different modifications and combine them in order to create this shop that we are working on. The cards have to be added manually (twice each card, in both modifications in order to work), plus Saga is working on sorting all the cards and upgrading them  to the new frame, since they were a mess.

Can you please take a print screen of how you see the cards? As for me they appear normal atm.

• Like 1

Hi,

. Here's the screenshot. I might be mistaken, I think the frame might be different and that threw me off? Or maybe the forum's background. No clue, they don't look bad, tho.

Capture.png 

(the image is enlarged for some reason, they don't actually look this big; they are 75x100px)

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Ragne said:

Ah I was wondering the same, I think I also lost mine and many of my posts on the forum were turned into "posted by Guest Ragne" :'(

you are not the only one. Key explained in another thread that some of the older posts are now listed as posted by guest because of the transfer and there's nothing that can be done about it. 
literally everyone lost cards, points, and post count, but we got a better, faster forum so that's a small price to pay ^^