(Private RP) Romance is Dead <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

Izel listened quietly as Hades explained, frowning slightly when he mentioned the Fields of Asphodel. "That sounds like where I'd have ended up going..." He thought outloud.

"Yeah... I don't think I'm going to try going anywhere without you..." He decided. "At least not for awhile, this place is going to take some getting used to."

Guest syaoran-puu

“You believe so?” Hades asked. He considered then offered, “I’ll make you a deal. When you’re done.” They always wanted it to end eventually! “I’ll guide you to the Elysian Fields. You can rest there. Or, I will take you to the Isles of the Blessed so you can be reborn.” Hades smiled at him a moment then looked away.

“So... next....” he hummed. Heading back towards the collection of buildings. “Your new home.” He offered. There were twenty buildings. Most abandoned now. Empty after their occupants left. Nine belonged to his animal friends. “This one is yours.” Again it fitted the Greek feel on the outside but was modern on the inside. Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo Switch all plugged into a huge TV. A soft leather sofa and reading chair also stood proudly. The kitchen was lovely, lime greens and white. Stocked with everything a human could want. Upstairs was a huge bedroom and bathroom. “I hope you approve. Please let me know if anything doesn’t suit.”

He paused, “the next rule. You may enter my home whenever you wish, but don’t go into the other buildings here unless invited by their owners.”

Guest Kotorichan

"When I'm done..?" Izel frowned and looked away. "You mean when you're done with me..?" He shrugged slightly. "Well, I guess that's fine..."

His eyes widened as he was shown the inside of the building. "This is mine..?" He glanced up at Hades. "I'm not sharing it with anyone or something?" He had been expecting his own bedroom somewhere... But not this.

"The colors aren't exactly my style, but otherwise it's perfect." He joked, he really didn't care that much about the colors. Hades kindness was making his chest ache, which he hated. He didn't want to admit that he felt happy enough to cry.

"So don't break into anyone's house? That's reasonable enough." He sat down on the couch, wanting to give his legs and hips a break.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades shook his head. “I meant what I said.” He said simply.

He smirked at Izel, “tell me your style and I’ll ensure it changes to fit what you like.” Hades promised.

“Exactly.” He paused. “There is only really one, maybe two, other rules. The easiest is... never injury any of my adorable Cerberus puppies. You may have one if you like. I believe Joanne Rowling kept her end of a bargain and used a three headed dog in her book series. They’re not monsters.” He paused again. “The last rule is... obedience. There will be a few times when I ask you to stay somewhere or leave me. You must. No arguments.”

Guest Kotorichan

"I'm pretty sure if I was the kind of guy who would hurt an animal I would belong in the Field of Punishment." Izel chuckled. "I would only hurt one if it was self defense, and it doesn't sound like that's going to be nessicary."

He frowned at the last rule. "I'm not one for blind obidience... So you'd better be careful with that one." He warned. "If I start to feel like you're just bossing me around for the fun of it then I'll stop listening..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Good.” Hades nodded. “The puppies wobble all unbalanced. It’s extremely adorable. I can take you to see them tomorrow. Today is not a good day for a new being to visit.” He said simply.

Hades quirked a brow. “Have I done so thusly?” He asked bluntly. “I would only do it if necessary, perhaps an unpredictable visit from one of the other Gods. Or a different danger.” He felt like he should warn him that he could force him to obey... but he decided not to.

Instead he looked around. “I will leave you to your own devices then.....”

Guest Kotorichan

"You haven't yet." Izel narrowed his eyes. "That's why I said I'll listen to you for now."

"As long as it's for safety reasons then I'll listen." He assured him. Izel might be stubborn but he wasn't stupid. "Oh, where's the stuff that I had at the hospital?" He asked, glancing around. "Also what should I do about clothes and stuff? I can't exactly go shopping for stuff I might need..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Ah yes. My apologies. There is a bag on the bed with your hospital belongings. And I did say you just needed to tell me what clothing you liked and I would fill the wardrobe. I can update it as and when you require.” He sat on the swirling reading chair and waited.

“Though. You can order online too. In a way. I’ll show you another day how. It takes focus.”

“There is one more thing too.” He held out his hand a black band ring appeared. “Wear this. If you ever need it just touch it and say or think my name. I will come to you if I can.”

Guest Kotorichan

"Okay..." Izel hesitated for a moment, looking away. "Is there like... A limit to how much stuff I can ask for or what kind of cost...?" He asked softly, his cheeks tinting pink. He wasn't used to just being given things for free, especially not so many nice things.

"I can use the internet here?" He glanced up in surprise, he had assumed he would be completely cut off from the world. "Maybe I can just show you the kind of stuff I like, that might be easier than describing it..."

He took the ring and examined it for a moment before slipping it on his right ring finger. "Thanks."

Guest syaoran-puu

“You can... though... I should warn that the protective magic won’t allow you to reveal details of here. Let’s say you write ‘I’m in hell’. It might change it to ‘I’m in Jersey.’” Hades shrugged. “Not all the pages might work either.... a glitch I haven’t figured out.” He admits.

Hades rose and walked to a desk and pulled out the laptop from the draw before handing it to Izel. “As much as you want. There’s no price limit on your purchases.”

Hades smiled as he slipped the ring on. “Should another god bump into you, they’ll be able to know you’re under my protection from the sight of my ring. No one but you can remove it, unless they chop off the entire finger....”

Guest Kotorichan

"Is this hell?" Izel asked, cocking his head to the side.

He took the laptop, his cheeks flushing again at the man's words. "Thanks..." He murmured. He slipped his shoes off and crossed his legs on the couch.

"If I bump into another God should I call for you?" He asked with a slight frown. "I'd rather not get my finger cut off..." He didn't know what other Gods might actually be like... He remembered reading that the Greek Gods were all kind of crazy and violent, if any of that was true then he'd want to avoid them as much as possible.

Guest syaoran-puu

“No and yes? Like me this realm has many names for different cultures and beliefs. I just call it the underworld.” He looked out. “But think of it like a tag list? It has different definitions and words connected?” Hades shrugged.

He nodded. “I would prefer that, yes. There’s only one God I’d truly trust your safety around.... and that’s Persephone. She only visits during six months of your year. Too busy with summer and spring the rest of the time.”

He considered then offered, “some Gods can shape shift. Tricksters. Be weary of them.”

He reached for the ringed hand and kissed just below the finger. “I will grow it back for you if someone does dare remove it. They will pay for the insult.”

Guest Kotorichan

"I guess that makes sense... I just would expect the Field of Punishment would be more of what people think of as Hell..." Izel shrugged slightly. "But I guess you would know..."

"So you're not going to ask me to have a threesome with you and another God? Or have another God fuck me while you watch?" He teased. "Good to know."

"So basically I can't trust anyone?" He raised an eyebrow. "How will I know if you're you or just another God pretending to be you?"

His cheeks flushed deeply at the kiss and he pulled his hand away. "Stop that... No romantic stuff."

Guest syaoran-puu

“You’re likely true there.” He admits. Hades never liked his land being known as hell! “I am certainly not red with horns and tail...” he smirked, “or blue with fire coming out of my head.” The Disney version was hilarious to Persephone!

“Why would I do that?” He paused. “Are you interested in a threesome?”

“Thats.... hmmm. I see your point. While a god might physically look like someone they don’t tend to act the same, they have no memories from their mimic. So you can ask me a question only I would know the answer to. And you can trust my friends. They seem to be giving us space for now, I’m sure they won’t forever.”

He quirked a brow but said nothing as he released him.

Guest Kotorichan

"I'm glad you don't look like that, otherwise I wouldn't have been interested in your offer." Izel grinned. "And I'm not paticularly interested in a threesome, I'm just teasing you."

"I'm not sure what I would ask you then." He shrugged slightly. "I'm sure I'll think of something if it ever comes to that."

He turned his attention back to searching for examples for clothes. "Um... Could I ask for stuff that I don't exactly need?" He asked, wanting to change the subject away from his dislike of romance.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I shall take that as a compliment.” Hades smiled softly. “Ah. Good.” He winked. Izel seemed like he enjoyed teasing him.

“What are you thinking of?” He smiled gently. Hades knew he’d say yes though. “What do you want?”

Guest Kotorichan

"Didn't I say you were hot when we first met?" Izel chuckled.

His cheeks went pink again at the question and he looked away, feeling a bit shy about answering. "Uh... I like to draw... I have a sketchbook with my other things but I'm out of empty pages... Some of my pencils are getting pretty short too, so some replacements would be nice." He felt weirdly vulnerable whenever he mentioned his art, always ready to be laughed at or called stupid. "It's not important though, if that stuff would be hard to get then I'll be fine without." He shrugged, trying to make it sound like just something he had a casual interest in.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades smirked, “when you stopped telling me to leave. Yes you did.” He chuckled gently.

Something softened in him. This man likes to sketch? And yet seemed so vulnerable about it... like he feared Hades would mock him. He waved his hand. A huge pile of the best quality sketch pads, pencils, pens, fine liners and equipment appeared on the floor. “Anything else?”

Guest Kotorichan

"I thought you were some weirdo that wandered in off the street." Izel said with a shrug. "It's not my fault you didn't introduce yourself first."

His eyes widened as the supplies appeared on the floor. It felt like a dream, all the things he had always seen in stores but had never been able to afford... He looked away, feeling tears of happiness forming in his eyes. "That's plenty, thanks." He mumbled, trying to get ahold of his emotions.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I didn’t walk in off the street.” He winked. “But I can see you’re point of view.” Hades laughed.

Still, he could smell that scent that drew him in! Why was he being so gentle? Afraid that he’d.... lose him? So soon? Like with Icarus?

“You’re welcome. When or if you need more let me know. Or I could just have more sent weekly? Fortnightly?” He laughed, “I have no idea how quickly this stuff is used up.”

He looked to the laptop. “What else?”

Guest Kotorichan

It took Izel a few moments to get himself under control. He turned back to the laptop, his eyes still glistening slightly. "I'll let you know when I'm running low, this should last me for a couple months at least."

He started pulling up examples of clothes, all black and dark gray and in a sort of casual gothic style. "I like dark stuff, and form fitting clothes." He explained. "I don't need anything too fancy."

"Black probably wouldn't be good on the walls in here... If you just gave me some paint then it might be fun to try painting a mural or something..." He shrugged. "Although I guess that would ruin the wall so maybe not."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Agreed.” Hades offered gently. He saw the tears but made no comment. Instead he focused on the computer. Learning his style. Taking the laptop he searched pictures and used the key words ‘goth’ and ‘dark’ and ‘clothing’. “Which pictures do you like?” He asked.

He smiled. “A mural?” He nodded only to blink. “Why wouldn’t it ruin the wall? What kind of paints do you require? Acrylics? Oils? Eh... you’ll have to help me out on the specifics.” Hades offered.

He glanced at the kitchen, “I imagine green isn’t your colour. Would you prefer red? What about the bedroom?”

Guest Kotorichan

Izel pointed out the clothes that he liked as Hades pulled them up

"I don't know... I've never done a mural before so it might not turn out well." He admitted. "I don't really know what kinds of paint I'd need either... I'll look into it more ant let you know."

He yawned softly, the exhaustion from everything was really starting to hit him now. "Maybe like a dark blue would be nice..." He thought outloud. He leaned against Hades' side, his eyelids starting to feel heavy.

Guest syaoran-puu

“We can always paint over it.” Hades offered simply. “Research it and let me know.”

He looked at the outfits then waved his hand. Filling the wardrobe cupboard with bespoke and interesting pieces as well as lots of just black stuff. A variety.

He watched as Izel seemed to become tired. “My poor little human.”

Turning he pulled him into his arms. In the bedroom he waved once more and everything became dark blue and silver, similar to some the decor in his own home. Carefully he put him down on a king sized bed. “Sleep well, Izel.”

With that he disappeared, returning to his own domain.

Guest Kotorichan

"Alright..." Izel slowly closed his eyes as Hades spoke, something about the man was oddly soothing... Maybe it was some kind of magic?

He blushed softly and opened his eyes as he was lifted up. "I'm not..." He grumbled, a bit insulted. He was too tired to resist though and found himself leaning into Hades' touch.

He was practically asleep by the time he was set down in bed, barely aware of his own movements as he snuggled into the matress.

He slept better than he had in months, finally free of the pain that usually made it so difficult. He slept for nearly ten hours before finally waking up feeling rested.