(Private RP) Romance is Dead <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Alana? Pretty name. He made a mental note, planning to check the book of souls later.

He grinned. “Design me one then. Please.” Hades was interested about what the other would design.

Hades made no comment. Immortality had its downsides.

“Prepare? Nah. Unless you wish us to take a Cerebus? They’re good at scaring the shit out of mortals.” Hades grinned.

He ruffled the guy ear, stroking it with fascination. “Let’s get it over with. Just remember. I won’t hurt you. Your uncle? I can not promise the same.”

Guest Kotorichan

"Alright." Izel grinned at the man. "Let me know if there's anything in particular you want."

"If he doesn't listen to you then we can come back with Cerebus." He suggested.

His cheeks flushed deeply as the man played with his ear. A soft purr escaped his throat and he leaned into the touch for a moment before catching himself and pulling away. "I-I'm gonna go get a hat, just incase you can't hide my ears." He quickly stood up and hurried to his room.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Surprise me. Something you think will suit me.” He challenged. He imagined most would go with a devil or fire or something.... cliche stuff for the Lord of the Underworld....

He nodded. “We’ll take Fluffy, if it comes to that.” He winked.

Hades liked that sound, even if it sounded involuntary. It was cute. He laughed when Izel got up and practically ran away. “Sorry!” He called after him before getting up.

Taking the information he’d learnt about the uncle he located him. Mentally preparing himself.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel returned after a few minutes. He had changed into a pair of slightly looser fitting high-waisted pants and had tucked his tail down one of the pants legs. He also wore a hat that covered up the ears.

His cheeks were still a bit flushed. "I can't do anything about the fangs, but he'll probably be too drunk to notice." He walked over to Hades' side, pushing his hands into his pockets. "Well... Let's get this over with..." He sighed.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades didn’t like that Izel was hiding. Or that he seemed to crumple in on himself at the mere thought of his uncle.

He reached, cupping his chin up. “Izel. Never let anyone else knock you down for your differences.” He softened his grip. “There’s no need to fear him this time.” Hades promised.

Taking Izel’s shoulder he teleported them outside the house. The smell of booze was almost offensive to him. Gross!

“Shall I knock? Or do you want to do it?” He offered.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel frowned at the man's words. He opened his mouth to say he wasn't scared, but he knew that was a lie. "Okay..." He murmured.

He grew tense at the sight of the house. It was small and in disrepair, the yard was overgrown with weeds. "Just as bad as I remembered..." Izel murmured. "I can do it..."

He walked up to the door and knocked, clearly on edge.

There was some faint shouting from inside and then a brief pause before the door was opened by a middle-aged woman. She looked tired and stressed. Her eyes widened at the sight of Izel.

"Izzy?" She immediately pulled him into a hug. "Oh thank goodness you're okay! The hospital called and said you disappeared! I was so worried!"

Izel's entire body went tense at the touch and he made no move to hug her back. "I'm fine... I didn't think they'd call you."

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades just nodded encouragingly. Standing behind himZ the first sign of anyone trying to hit Izel and he’d stop their hand.... maybe break it too! No one was going to harm him.

When a woman answered, Hades assumed the aunt, he watched a very awkward hug. Looks like he’s reluctant to touch her.

He wasn’t sure what they were discussing at first then it clicked. It would have seemed Izel had just left the hospital. Disappeared? Oops.

For now, Hades just watched them, but soon his eyes wandered inside, searching for the uncle.

Guest Kotorichan

"Who's there, Ann?" A male voice called out from deeper in the house, slightly slurred from alcohol.

Both Izel and the woman grew tense. She pulled away from Izel, her expression fearful. "Ah, it's Izel." She called back.

"What?" There was a thud and and then heavy footsteps. Georgie appeared in the doorway and pushed past his wife. He was a tall man, unshaven and already looking angry. "Finally come back to apologise?" He glanced at Hades. "Who's this? Your pimp?"

"I'm not apologizing for anything." Izel glared up at him. "I want my mom's stuff."

"Still have that shitty attitude, huh?" The man raised his hand to hit him.

Izel grew tense, preparing for impact, but his gaze didn't lose its defiance. Ann whimpered softly and looked away, her eyes watering.

Guest syaoran-puu

His pump? He saw Izel as a whore? What a despicable man!

That raised hand came, just as Izel said it would. Before it struck, Hades was there, one arm around Izel protectively and the other holding the uncles arm... a little too hard.

His eyes glowed purple with his rising anger. “You dare to try harm my friend? What a lowly beast you are. I do believe he asked you a question, very politely in fact.” He probed the uncles mind. I know what’ve done. I can see it in your head. You drink to wash away the memories but they’ll never fade. That might will taint your soul for eternity. You will go and get his mothers belongings now or I will drag you into the bowels of hell to be tortured for all eternity before this night is through. Hades would see Greorgie on the island of punishments for eternity either way. It was the least he could do.

“Now then. Let’s be civil. His things please. Then we’ll leave.” He released the uncle, but it was clear he was willing to fight if necessary.

Guest Kotorichan

Greorgie opened his mouth to argue but stopped at the sight of Hades' glowing eyes. His face went pale as the man entered his mind.

"W-what the hell?" He struggled to pull away from Hades' grip, stumbling backwards as he was released. He stared up at Hades for a moment before making up his mind.

"Fine..." He finally muttered. "Give me a minute... Ann, help me carry it." He walked back into the house. Ann gave Izel an apologetic glance before following him.

Izel let out a shaky breath. "Thanks..." He mumbled.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades still had an arm protectively around him. “I told you I would not let him strike you again.”

He nodded and released him. Looking into the house. The aunt looked scared... but she hadn’t tried to stop anything. No apology or word to check on her nephew. Terrible.

Unable to resist he kissed Izel’s cheek. “Hopefully we’ll be gone soon. Check everything is present before we do.” Hades didn’t trust these people.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel leaned into Hades' touch, relaxing slightly against him. "Yeah..." He tensed again at the sound of footsteps.

The couple reappeared with three old carboard boxes and set them down on the doorstep.

"There, that's it." Greorgie snapped. "Take it and don't come back."

Izel glared and crouched down, opening each box and examining the contents. As expected, all the jewelry had either been sold or had gemstones removed. But everything he really cared about was still there. He glanced up at Hades and nodded. He felt like he would start crying if he spoke.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades kept his gaze on the ‘threats’ while Izel looked his fill.

When given the signal he nodded, looking up at the pair. “You really should be nicer to others, especially your own kin.” Hades said disgusted as he took him home. “Is anything missing?” He asked Izel. Looking at the boxes but trying not to ‘look’.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel glanced at the couple before Hades teleported them back to the underworld. He leaned forward, resting his forehead against one of the boxes.

"Some of the jewelry is gone, but I was expecting that..." Izel said, his voice a bit shaky. "Everything important is still there."

He shut his eyes, he could feel the tears coming on. "I-I just need a minute..." He mumbled. He really didn't want to break down in front of the other man, but he didn't feel like he could hold himself together much longer.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades frowned at that. He looked in the box at the jewellery box. It was that even what remained had been plucked of its value. Putting a hand on it, he returned the box to an earlier ‘memory’ of its self. Everything once more there. It belonged to Izel. He should get to keep it all.

He looked over and frowned. “Would you like me to leave?”

Guest Kotorichan

That gesture was enough to push Izel over the edge. He burst into tears, his entire body curling up into a protective ball. He bit his lip to hold back the sound of his sobs, only nodding silently at the man's question.

He hid his face in his arms, his shoulders shaking. He had completely given up hope on getting everything back years ago... Even getting a few items had felt hopeless just a day ago. He had been completely convinced that he was going to die without ever getting it back. The relief of finally having it all in his possession was just too much to take.

Guest syaoran-puu

He saw the nod but struggled to remove himself while Izel was.... crying.

Hades hesitated. He’d been asked to leave. He had to respect him for that.... “If you need me. You know where I am, Izel.” He paused. “This is real.” He whispered as he faded home.

In his home he flopped onto the sofa, chest aching. “Poor kid....” he sighed, letting his head rest on the cushion.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel stayed curled up on the floor crying for about half an hour. Eventually he managed to get himself under control enough to start properly going through the boxes. He ended up in tears a few more times as he put everything away in his room. He couldn't bring himself to look through the journal or photo album, he didn't feel ready for that.

After a couple of hours he had finally fully calmed down. He had removed his hat and cut a hole in his pants for his tail, it was uncomfortable to keep those features trapped under clothing.

He washed his face with cold water to minimize the redness around his eyes before going to find Hades. He wanted to properly thank him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades and a few of the others were all sat in the field near their ‘town’. The wall of souls wasn’t too far away... but they had a barbecue cooking, Hades had materialised sofa’s and tables.

Phury and Lockley were having a heated discussion off to one side. Jordon was talking to another of the rams and Elizabet was dancing with another of the owls. Hades just let them all be. Focusing instead on cooling. One of the other snakes was busy buttering bread. This was his ‘family’. That family included Izel now... even if the Demi-god wouldn’t accept that so easily.

Sensing movement from Izel’s house, he reached out into his mind; We’re in the field. BBQ. Come join us if you want to. Done with the message he retreated from his mind.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel jumped at the sensation of Hades in his mind, he really didn't like how that felt... He didn't like the idea of being around a lot of people right now, but his nose caught the scent of food and his stomach growled softly. He gathered up his courage and made his way towards the field, his ears lowered in caution.

He paused when he saw how large of a group it was, tempted to turn back, but the smell was too enticing. He couldn't tell if it was just his imagination but he felt like his sense of smell was improving too.

He made his way over to Hades, his hands pushed deep in his pockets. He lightly bumped his shoulder against the man's arm. "Hey..." He was clearly on edge and his face was still a bit red from the crying. His ears kept turning towards whoever was being loudest at the moment.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades looked down at him and smiled, he wrapped an arm around him and kissed his forehead. “Would you prefer something quieter? You can grab your food and leave? If you want.” From the guys ears, he wasn’t happy. It seemed none of the others were truly paying attention... except for Troy, buttering the bread.

“Issss thissss enough, Hadesss?” Troy hissed out. Of all the snakes he had the least control over language.

Looking over Hades nodded. “Looks great. Thanks.”

“Sssssure.” Troy left them to go hand out with the others.

Guest Kotorichan

"I'm not good with crowds... At least not while I'm sober..." Izel admitted. "You probably don't want to let me get drunk though..." He got a lot more physical when he was drunk and might end up trying to make out with Hades in front of everyone.

"I can try to stay for a bit though..." He glanced up at Hades, he wanted it to be clear that he was making an effort. "When you're done here could we talk later..?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Ah. I see.” He looked around at his friends. “No one will be upset if you do not wish to stay.” Hades didn’t catch his meaning about why he didn’t drink. “You can drink if you want. What’s your poison of choice?”

Hades smiled and ruffled his ears. “Okay. Good. What would you like to eat?” There was corn, burgers, sausages, chicken, meat and veg skewers, salad, buns, fish and jacket potatoes. “Let me know if there’s something different you’d like.” He winked.

Guest Kotorichan

"Beer would probably go best with this in kind of food." Izel decided. Hades could deal with the consequences if he got drunk.

He blushed at the man's touch. "You really seem to like petting me?" He muttered. "I'll take a burger." He smirked at the wink. "Unless you're offering a different kind of sausage?" He teased, lightly elbowing the man.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades nodded, waving his hand so a table with three different types of beer appeared. “Help yourself.” He offered.

Hades didn’t hide it, “yes. You’re like a cute fluffy cat.” He leaned closer and whispered, “and you purred for me earlier.” Hades would never forget that noise!

Plus, there was something fun about teasing the man.

He started to build him a burger only to burst out laughing. “Oh, Izel. If you want that sausage, you only have to ask.... later.” He winked. “When we talk. You said you wanted to, right?”