(Private RP) Romance is Dead <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades couldn’t and wouldn’t deny how amazing it felt! So long without the touch and feel of another!

Then he saw four fingers going in and out! His cock twitched. Needy and wanton for more. “As nice as your mouth is, Izel.” He panted softly. “I want in your arse.” Hades might have worried he’d not last but if that happened he’d just ensure a swift second round occurred so he could savour this creature properly!

Guest Kotorichan

Izel chuckled softly and pulled his mouth off with a pop. "So impatient..." He breathed. "Don't worry, I want you there too." He swirled his tongue around the tip for a moment before finally pulling his fingers out and sitting up. He coated Hades' cock in lube then straddled the man again.

For a moment he lightly rubbed his ass against the Hades' length, enjoying the look of desire in the man's gaze, but he was too impatient himself to spend much time teasing. He guided Hades's cock to his entrance and lowered his hips, moaning needily as it entered.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades couldn’t help but moan like a wanton, fiery slut as his head was enveloped in that delicious heat! “Titan’s above! You’re going to be the death of me!”

Reaching up he held the man’s hips. Fingers digging in slightly as he forced himself to let Izel go at whatever speed he needed.... even if the temptation was to slam home!

Hades closed his eyes eyes a moment then opened them once more. Leaning up he licked at the guys right nipple, teasing and sucking at it.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel grinned at the man's reaction. He rested his hands against his chest and slowly lowered his hips, moaning as he was filled.

He gasped and let out a whimpering moan as Hades moved to play with his nipple. "F-fuck..." He tangled his fingers in the man's hair, holding him close.

He paused when the man was a little more than halfway in, he felt like he could cum just from putting it in if he wasn't careful. The sensation of being so completely full, the pressure against his prostate... It was amazing.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You like that?” He muttered against the nipple, purposely sucking and playing the the moon shaped rings with his tongue. Hades knew that he liked drawing those sounds from Izel!

He released the guys nipple as more of his cock was enclosed. “Shit. It feels so good to be inside you. I fear I won’t last long enough to please either of us.” He admits. So tight. So prefect! The pressure around him was driving him wild.

Leaning up to kiss him passionately he mumbled an apology against his lips as he used his hands to force Izel the rest of the way down. Moaning like the Cerebus themselves as he was now fully seated inside the man. Body trembling with need.

Guest Kotorichan

"Y-yeah." Izel gasped, not at all ashamed of his pleasure.

He laughed softly at the man's words. "I don't know how much longer I'm going to last either..." He admitted.

He leaned into the kiss, draping his arms around the Hades'shoulders. He tossed his head back and moaned louder as the man's cock was fully forced into him. His body twitched and squeezed around him as he tried to hold back his climax. "F-fuck you're big..." He gasped, digging his fingers into the man's shoulders.

He took a few moments to get used to the man's size before lifting himself up and then dropping himself with a loud moan.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades chuckled, “as long as it’s not just me then.” He moaned.

When Izel finally started to move he felt lost to him. “Damn. You feel amazing. So amazing.”

He opened his eyes, taking the man in. Glorious in his pleasure. Had Hades known? Was that why he’d been so drawn to him? Compatibility was rare...

Guest Kotorichan

"I'm already close..." Izel whimpered, lightly pressing his forehead against Hades' shoulder. He slowly began to pick up speed, his movements a rougher as he grew closer to climax.

His moans grew louder and more desperate, his mind was completely blank except for pleasure. Finally he slammed his hips down and came hard, his body clenching around Hades' cock.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades let him ride out his pleasure. He didn’t want to take too much or go too fast! He didn’t want to hurt him!

As he felt Izel cum, that tight heat drove him over the edge too! Reaching up he played with the guys nipples. So gorgeous!

He stole a kiss. Riding out his orgasm with small thrusts up. He stroked and touched and kissed. Who could blame him?

“Is this a good time to tell you that a God can get a human pregnant?” He was only joking, but something in him wanted to tease Izel a little.

Guest Kotorichan

Izel leaned into the kiss, moaning softly as he felt Hades' release inside him. He leaned into the man's touch, pleasantly exhausted.

He raised an eyebrow at Hades' words, his gaze searching his expression for any sign that he might be serious. "That better not be true, if I get pregnant I'll make you regret it." He warned.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades winked at him and shook his head. “It’s not. I was only trying to gauge your reaction. I can not create life.” With anyone. No children for Hades.

He hummed softly, feeling more relaxed and sated after their quick first coupling. “you are a magnificent specimen, Izel.”

Guest Kotorichan

"Good... I'd make a terrible parent." Izel relaxed against the man's chest, closing his eyes for a moment as he caught his breath.

"You're not regretting picking me out yet?" He asked, grinning up at the man. "Let's hope you don't get sick of me too quickly." His eyes had a hint of sadness at those words, but he quickly looked away again.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Me too.” Hades said simply. His brothers and sisters had had enough children to fill the stupid God realms above. Hades didn’t want any part of it!

“Why would I regret it?” Hades wondered seriously, then he wondered if it wasn’t the opposite! “Do you regret it?” He frowned. He hasn’t even showed Izel everything yet! “I can return you, if you wish.” Why did that always hurt?

Hades shrugged. In his life he’d never got sick of anyone... they always left him. “Unlikely.”

Guest Kotorichan

"I don't regret it." Izel said quickly. "This is way better than dying a slow and painful death. Especially since there's no one around who cares enough to feel sorry for me." He laughed as if it was a joke, although it was painfully true. He knew it was his own fault, he had never trusted anyone enough to let them get close to him.

"You don't think you're going to start finding me annoying after a few days?" He raised an eyebrow, clearly not believing him.

He shrugged slightly, not planning to argue, only time would tell. He sat up and slowly lifted his hips, letting Hades' cock slip out.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades wasn’t sure what Izel meant by his words. Hinting that Hades wouldn’t care? Or that no other mortal has cared? He didn’t know... but he didn’t like Izel feeling that way.

The problem? He didn’t know Izel enough to do anything about it!

Hades rolled his shoulders in a shrug and smirked at him. “I welcome the annoyance.” He winked. “I can not promise I won’t get frustrated at times... but I will not hurt you. Nor will I kick you out.” Worse case? He’d just let Izel stay here and avoid him.

Guest Kotorichan

"Good to know." Izel hummed, stretching his arms. He didn't want to dwell on the subject for too long, Hades might start asking questions.

"You might have to carry me if we're going to continue the tour right now." He warned. "I feel like my legs might give out if I try to walk."

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades shrugged softly. Just letting things go for now...

He laughed at that. “I’ll carry you if you need me to. Or, we can rest for a little while too.” Hades watched Izel, teaching tenderly he stroked the guys cheek and touched his hair.

Guest Kotorichan

"I'm fine either way..." Izel pulled away from the man's touch and flopped down next to him on the bed. He didn't feel fully comfortable with how tender Hades was being, it made him worry that he really was going to expect a romantic relationship.

"Although if we rest here for much longer I might fall asleep..." He warned with a soft yawn.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades let him. He couldn’t help but want to care for the human. Something called him to do so. Strange. The god of the underworld and the souls of the dead was drawn to a mere mortal!

He stretched a moment. Just lying there before rising and straightening his own clothing with a wave of his hand. “Stand. Let’s continue. There are a few things I need to show and explain to you. The rules I mentioned previously.”

Guest Kotorichan

"Alright." Izel sat up and slipped his clothes back on. This was more like what he was comfortable with, a quick fuck and then back to business.

He rose to his feet, wincing at the soreness in his hips. He didn't mention the pain, intending to just grit his teeth and bare it. He didn't actually want to be carried by the other man.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades watched him but made no comment. Men and their pride. It never faded!

“So, the wall of souls. And the first rule. Never touch it.” Hades said simply. “You can watch it. Talk to it. But never. Never ever. Touch it.” He led the way out of the house and towards the wall.

It looked more like a shimmering piece of water, floating against black stone. It was white and glowed, shimmering and dancing. If you looked closely you could almost see faces. They came and they went. “This is where the new souls arrive.”

Guest Kotorichan

"What would happen if I did?" Izel didn't actually plan on disobeying, but he couldn't deny his curiosity.

He examined the wall, eyes wide in amazement. "It's not as creepy as I was imagining... Still kinda weird though."

Guest syaoran-puu

“If you did? Your soul would be drawn out from your body and enter the river Styxx with the others. I would be unable to undo it or return you to your body. You would, be officially dead.” He said simply. About fifty meters away, carved into the black stone were the names of those Hades had brought here since the start of time. Each... had sacrificed their life to the souls or something worse. But each was gone from him now. Their names the only reminder. He didn’t show these names or draw attention to them to Izel.

“If you listen closely, you’ll hear them whisper and say things. I used to picnic here as a much younger being. I found it rather peaceful. Like many mortals find bird song.” Hades offered.

Guest Kotorichan

"Ah... Good to know..." Izel shivered at the idea and took a step back from the wall.

"You used to picnic to the whispers of the dead? That sounds about right for the grim reaper." He teased, linking arms with Hades.

Guest syaoran-puu

Hades quirked a brow at him, but saw the smirk and the linkage and realised Izel was teasing. “What can I say. Limited options. Besides. There’s very rarely a tormented soul in the wall.”

He headed towards the river Styxx now. More if those white trees and plants, a short walk through them until a very ethereal river appeared. You could see things moving in the water, like fish. “This is the river. The souls who entered come here. Some can spend hundreds of years here, fighting their peace, but most travel down it and reach one of four places.” He pointed into the distance. “The Elysian Fields welcomes those good souls, Isles of the Blessed is reserved for those that wish to be reborn into the mortal realm, the Fields of Punishment is reserved for those that committed the most heinous of crimes. Murder, rape and the like. They’ll find their own living nightmares there.” He shrugged, “there is also the less known Fields of Asphodel. It’s not quite as nice as Elysian. It holds the souls of those that... maybe didn’t do as much with life as they should or committed lots of petty crimes.” Of all the dead lines, he hated that gray place the most. “I’ll take you to each one day. Show you the differences.”

Reaching down into the water he warned. “The more lively souls will try to pull you into the water.” He pulled his hand free. “There is a boat you can use to travel upon it. But you’ll reach a fog if you go too far. It will try to trap you. Perhaps do not venture there without me. I can navigate them easily.” Hades smiled at him.