(Private RP) Master Bound <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

"That's your second warning. I hope for your own sake that you didn't need another." Veryn said firmly.

He smiled at Sebastian's suggestion. "That sounds lovely. Thank you."

yeah... I'm going to try to get this over with as soon as possible...

He took a deep breath and rose to his feet. "alright, where's this meeting going to be."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian smiled and nodded at him, enjoying himself more than he liked to admit.

“Of course not, Young Master.” Horus grunted and looked suitable chastised. Clearing his throat he stood up. “I’ll lead the way. It is just around the corner at the reception area.”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn took a deep breath, trying to stay calm. He shut his eyes for a moment, trying to put up his mental walls. When he was satisfied that he had done what he could to protect himself he opened his eyes again. "Alright, let's go."

He quietly followed Horus, doing his best to seem calm and confident.

Guest syaoran-puu

You can do this. Sebastian promised gently, thoughtful.

He followed them out. Smiling politely. He could see fear and confusion on the employees faces.

Thats him! The new boss.

Good looking.

I hope this is quick, I’ve got food cooking for dinner.

Don’t notice me. Don’t notice me. Just try to be invisible!

Don’t look him in the eye.

Wow. He looks like the other guy.

Where did he come from?

His suit looks shit. What hole did Sebastian pull him out of?

I’d fuck him. He looks hot. Nice and talk.

Oh no! Another one.

Wow. Sebastian is looking good today. Too bad he’s with another douchebag!

When will he start? I’ve been waiting ten minutes already.

I hope this is quick.

Shit! Shit! Don’t wet yourself.

Oh wow. So handsome.

I wonder if he’s single?

So many thoughts flooded the room.

Sebastian wished he could squeeze the others arm. You’re doing well. Short and sweet and firm.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn sucked in a sharp breath as his mind was overwhelmed with other people's thoughts. He felt dizzy, for a moment he felt like he was going to throw up. It took all his willpower not to bolt out of the room and find somewhere quiet where he could completely shut down. The only thing that gave him courage was Sebastian's voice in his mind. He focused on the other man as best as he could, trying to tune out everyone else.

He took a deep breath, trying to gather himself somewhat. "I wanted to take this chance to introduce myself, I am Veryn Claudis. As I'm sure you're already aware I am my father's sole heir and starting today I will be taking over his estate. I expect you all to follow my orders and work your hardest. If you do that then there will be no problems..." He glanced at Sebastian, his mind still reeling.

"If you do not think you can live up to my expectations then I will give you this one opportunity to leave. If you stay then you will be paid and treated fairly... I intend to run things a bit differently than my father did, but I will not be tolerating any disrespect."

He hesitated for a moment. "Also, I'm sure Horus has mentioned this but I have inherited my father's ability to read minds. I expect you all to be respectful in your thoughts as well as actions."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian heard lots of his words in Veryn’s speech. I’m flattered you listened to me.

A hand shot up in the crowd. Everyone looked to the tall, blond man there.

Thats Victor. The gardener and pool cleaner. Sebastian prompted.

Guest Kotorichan

of course I listened to you... Veryn really wanted to just leave. He wanted to curl up somewhere quiet and dark with Sebastian, but he knew he had to hang on a little longer.

"Yes, Victor isn't it? You have a question?" He nodded at the man.

Guest syaoran-puu

“What is the penalty for leaving?” He offered softly. Needing to know.

You’re nearly done. We can go out in the garden and be alone... Sebastian wanted to sooth the pain his saw on Veryn’s forehead.

Guest Kotorichan

"There will be no penalty if you leave today. I simply don't want to deal with uncooperative servants." Veryn said, doing his best to make it seem like it was his own benefit and not just because he felt bad forcing people to work for him.

I can't turn it off...

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian looked at Veryn and frowned, Let’s leave. Dismiss them and let’s go. You’ll get better with practise. Just too many people here. He offered gently.

Victor nodded, “understood. What time do those leaving need to be gone by?”

Guest Kotorichan

"You have until 8pm" Veryn said, naming the first time that he could think of. "That is all."

He turned away and left the room, doing his best to keep up an air of confidence until he was out of sight.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian smiled politely and followed after him. Move straight. That red door? It’s the front door. He offered, hoping his thoughts weren’t annoying too. He tried to be quiet but it was hard.

Horus ordered everyone to disperse and moved to go grab a drink. He was going to need it!

Eventually Sebastian spoke, “I know that was hard. Are you okay? I didn’t realise it would.... hurt?” He admits. Sorry.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn followed his instructions out the front door, immediately sitting down on the steps and burying his face in his hands, trying to calm his panicked breathing.

"It's fine... It's not your fault..." He finally said after a few moments. "I just... I hate noise and that was like having everyone in the room yelling in my ear while I was trying to talk..."

He shut his eyes tightly. "Is there somewhere dark we can go for a few minutes? I have a headache..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian sat down beside him, letting their legs bump together softly. “I know. I’m sorry. Maybe don’t do that again until the tutor has helped a little?” He offered softly.

“Dark?” He looked to front door. “Anywhere inside? We could just close the door and curtains and turn off the light.” Seb offered, “or.... I can take you to the wine cellar? There’s an outside door not far. Just around the side of the house.”

Guest Kotorichan

"Wherever is easier... I just want somewhere dark and quiet and away from everyone but you..." Veryn was too overwhelmed to be embarrassed by his own bluntness, he needed Sebastian by his side to help him calm down.

Guest syaoran-puu

Seb stood up and took his hand, walking him around the house. “If it’s not dark enough tell me. My powers can do that.” He chuckled. “Make it darker for you, Master.”

Opening the doors the cellar he stepped down the stairs into a darkened room full of rows and rows of wine. Some worth a fortune.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn held tightly to Sebastian's hand, his skin felt cold from the stress. "Thanks..." He murmured, his eyes barely open as he trusted Sebastian to guide him.

He didn't bother looking at the wine, he knew almost nothing about it. He finally sat down on the floor and leaned back against the wall before pulling Sebastian down into his arms, hugging the man tightly and burying his face in his shoulder.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian made a slightly indignant sound at being pulled down, his surprise obvious.

Still, he leaned into Veryn not away. Deciding to help he allowed the shadows to talk to him. Pulling them closer until a heavy darkness surrounded them. One where nothing but them existed.

Sebastian kissed his brow. “A little better?” Does he need me to just sit quietly?

Guest Kotorichan

The darkness was comforting around Veryn. He could feel the start of his headache fading away as he relaxed against Sebastian's body.

"Yeah... Much better..." He finally looked up at Sebastian with a slight smile. "Thanks... I don't think I could have managed that if I didn't have you with me."

Guest syaoran-puu

“I’m sure that’s not true.” Sebastian smiled. Stroking the others chest with a lazy touch. “You’re stronger than you’re giving yourself credit for.” He hummed softly and just leaned into his hold.

Sebastian tried not to think much but that was hard to do! Just be quiet. Don’t annoy him too much. Shhh!

Guest Kotorichan

"It is..." Veryn murmured. "Your thoughts are so much clearer and stronger than anyone else's, so having you by my side gave me something to focus on..." He pulled back slightly to look at him. "When I started feeling like I wanted to shut down and just leave right away, I would focus on your thoughts and it helped me tune out everyone else..." He smiled slightly and stroked Sebastian's cheek. "So... Thank you..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh?” His cheeks pinkened a little. “Well.... if that’s so.... I’m glad I could help.” He cleared his throat. Stop acting so pleased with yourself Sebastian! But it was hard not to!

“You managed to learn some control so quickly already. I can only image that with a proper teacher you’ll make quick progress. You’re doing amazingly.” Sebastian meant it too!

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn couldn't help but laugh at the man's thoughts. "You're too cute..." He nuzzled his cheek.

"I don't know if it's that impressive... I still can't actually turn it off... And I haven't tried communicating with anyone but you..." He rested his head on Sebastian's shoulder again. "Maybe you should have the tutor for that sort of thing come sooner... I might lose my mind if I have to be around anyone but you before I figure this thing out..."

He closed his eyes and sighed. "I'm going to have to talk to Horus about moving my room too..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Okay.” He took out his phone, about to text the tutor when Veryn mentioned the room. Sebastian looked up at him. He was serious then. Not just pretty words. It felt... nice. That he hadn’t lied.

“Master.” He winked, “have you forgotten that I’m your humble servant? I can make any arrangements you want. You just have to tell me what you want and I’ll do!”

“Like....” he texted the tutor. “That.” He smiled, “you can rely on me.” Seb said honestly.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn blushed softly and began to play with Sebastian's hair. "I was worried that Horus wouldn't actually do it if I wasn't there with you..." He murmured. "I'd rather not have to yell at him..."

He caught Sebastian's lips in a light kiss. "Although if you think he'll behave then I would appreciate the help..."