(Private RP) Master Bound <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

He blinked again, only to chuckle. “I’m going to have to get used to this then. And I don’t know? I was just thinking that too..... but I wouldn’t know?” He frowned, only one idea coming to mind. “Maybe it’s because you’re.... your fathers powers bound me to him? Maybe it’s more his powers helping unlock yours now? His magic does.... connect me to your blood after all.” He frowned, not entirely liking the idea of his father having any part here, but maybe he could simply never escape the man?

Guest Kotorichan

"I'm sorry... I'll try to stop..." Veryn didn't like the feeling that he was invading Sebastian's mind.

He could feel that the idea of his father being involved bothered Sebastian. He hugged the man a little closer. "Maybe it's just my powers reacting to my soul mate." He teased, his cheeks flushing slightly at his own joke. He just wanted to get Sebastian's mind off his father.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian shook his head. “You shouldn’t. Let them unlock. You can learn control later.... just....” he frowned, “don’t believe upset if you don’t like every thought you hear....”

He couldn’t guarantee what Veryn would or wouldn’t hear.

He blushed at that. But I don’t have a soul..... I can’t be his soulmate. “Maybe.” It definitely wasn’t something he believed in. But Seb wasn’t stupid, Veryn wanted him to stop thinking about his old Master.....

“Is that something you really believe in? Soulmates?” He asked quietly.

Guest Kotorichan

"I just don't want you to feel like I'm invading your head..." Veryn said softly. "I won't be upset with you..." He promised.

He hesitated at the question. "Not really... I don't think any relationship is ever truly perfect, and it always takes work." He lightly ran his fingers through the man's hair. "I do feel a very strong connection with you, and being around you makes me really happy..." He trailed off. It felt way too early to say it, but he really did feel like he was already head over heels for the other man.

Guest syaoran-puu

He relaxed a little. Only time would tell if it was true or not!

Sebastian grinned, at least the other wasn?t striving for more than Seb actually was. He?d only be disappointed otherwise!

He blinked. Blushing softly as Veryn continued. “I know what you mean.” I feel happy around you too.... but I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop. You’ll grow bored of me eventually! He just knew it!

Guest Kotorichan

"You do?" Veryn smiled, his cheeks flushing softly. It made him happy to know that Sebastian felt the same about him. "That won't happen." He promised.

"You're scared that I'm going to become my father, aren't you?" He asked softly. "I won't let that happen, no matter what. And I'll wait as long as it takes for you to believe that."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian chuckled, placing his hands on the others chest. “Okay.... that’s going to take some getting used to.” He hadn’t said all of that out loud after all! “But you’re right. I’m a little concerned.... yes. I haven’t hidden that fact.” Seb chewed his lip. “He wasn’t always....” he shook his head. “....I trusted him and I shouldn’t have.” He blushed. “Do you know that a bonded bond can only happen if there is at least some willingness in the other.... he tricked me.” It still hurt to this day.

Maybe that was why it was hard to accept Veryn’s kindness? It tasted and felt different.... but maybe that was why he was having trouble?

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn blinked, he hadn't even noticed that he had done it again. "Ah... I'm sorry..." He frowned, this was going to take a lot of getting used to.

He hugged the man a little tighter, nuzzling his face into his neck. "I'm sorry... That sounds absolutely horrible..." He lightly ran his fingers through Sebastian's hair. "I mean it when I say I'll wait. You can take as long as you need to trust me..." He hesitated for a moment. "Besides... Like I said before, I have a lot of trouble trusting people in certain ways, so it's not like I'm any better."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian let him hold him. He nodded a little and nuzzled his neck. “Okay... thank you.”

There was only want find out if the other was telling the truth. Time.

He stroked down his chest. “I imagine you’re tired. I can leave you alone if you want some time to process all of this?” Seb paused, “Horus probably didn’t show you my room.... did he?” He smiled. Looking to the wall. “If you pull the lamp towards you.... it opens a door to my room. It only opens from this side.”

Guest Kotorichan

"Yeah... I should rest..." Eryn wanted to ask Sebastian to stay with him, but it felt too soon for that. "No, he didn't show me..."

He looked up at the mention of the lamp. "Ah... You have another way to get out of your own room right?" He asked, concerned that his father had kept the man imprisoned in a room..

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian chuckled and nodded. “I have a window and everything.” He teased, winking at him. “You can check if you want to. You don’t have to take my word for it.” Sebastian offered, extracting himself from the bed as he pulled the lamp. The door slide inwards so no marks remained on this side and he stepped into his room. It was rather plain. A big bed and a simple wardrobe but that was it!

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn blushed softly and rose to his feet. "I just wanted to make sure..." He murmured. He got up and followed the man, curious to see what his room was like. He frowned slightly and walked over to Sebastian, pulling him into a gentle hug. "Would you like to redecorate in here too? Get some stuff that you might like?" He asked, lightly stroking the man's waist.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian gasped as he was hugged, it took him a moment to realise what that reaction was for! But as the words sunk in he knew. “If you want? I’m used to things like this.... I wouldn’t know what to want.” He said gently.

Sure, he’d thought about it once, a long time ago, but it was a distant memory now. “Is there anything in here you want me to get them to pack up with the stuff from your room?”

Under the bed, if you looked close enough, were handcuffs, one on each corner attached to a chain. They could be brought over the sides and chain Seb in place.

Guest Kotorichan

"I want you to be happy in your own room..." Veryn said softly. "I can help you pick stuff out..."

"If there's anything in here that you want to get rid of..." He trailed off as his eyes landed on the hint of metal under the bed. He pulled away from Sebastian and walked over, pulling the chain out from under the bed. His eyes widening when his fears were confirmed. "This..."

He dropped the chain, his tail starting to thrash. "You aren't sleeping in here." He said firmly turning back to Sebastian. He walked over to the other man and scooped him up into his arms, his face was almost completely emotionless and his hands were ice cold.

He carried Sebastian back into his own room without another word.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian frowned a little.... was there? There wasn’t exactly much in there to begin with! But he supposed it might not hurt to change things if Veryn wanted him to.

He didn’t even react when the other went to investigate the chains. Sebastian has grew rather distant about them over the years. But they seem to change something in Veryn. “But... why?” He squeaked, rather unmanly, at suddenly being scooped up and taken back to Veryn’s room.

He saw the coldness on his features and froze. Was this it? The change.... he swallowed and kept quiet. Things were easier that way....

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn kept Sebastian in his arms as he closed the wall between their rooms. He lay down on the bed with Sebastian still in his arms and curled around the man protectively.

He shut his eyes tightly, struggling to keep his breathing steady. His shoulders were trembling slightly but he didn't say a word. His tail stopped trashing and instead wrapped around Sebastian's was.

"I'm sorry..." He mumbled. "I just... Don't want you in there..." The words sounded forced, as if it was almost painful to get them out.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian wasn’t sure what to make of this! The others tail was going crazy which was making his own fear levels rise..... except the other man did nothing but hold him.

He remained still and quiet until Veryn spoke. Sad eyes looking up at him, not really understanding why..... “oh? Okay....” where did he want him then? Here? A different room?

He wasn’t sure what was going on with Veryn’s tone. It was almost forced. Holding back? Quietly he moved a hand to stroke the others chest.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn lifted up the man's chin to look at him, his expression pained. He leaned in and caught Sebastian's lips in a needy kiss. Even his lips were ice cold. He broke the kiss after a moment and stared at him, clearly holding himself back. He finally just buried his face in the man's shoulder. "Please just stay here..." He mumbled, his voice still strained.

Guest syaoran-puu

The coldness of his lips was a little shocking. He licked them warm them once Veryn pulled away.....

He was quiet and then nodded, swallowing before finally finding a small voice. “Will you tell me your thoughts?” Sebastian could tell he was holding back. Could almost feel a magical buzz within him desperate to get out. And the chill of his lips.... it all had to mean something. Maybe he’d done something? If he knew he might be able to avoid doing it again.... right?

Scared or not Sebastian didn’t pull away. He stayed in place, lightly touching Veryn in the hope of soothing him.

Guest Kotorichan

"Those chains..." Veryn took a shaky breath, squeezing his eyes shut. "Just... Brought back memories..." His hands began to move over Sebastian's body but he quickly stopped himself.

"I don't want you in there..." He mumbled. "Until we get rid of that stuff... You can stay in here."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian blinked. Memories? “What memories?” He really hoped Veryn wasn’t seeing his! Because.... just no. He didn’t want to go there!

He continued to stroke down the others chest. Trying to be soft and tender in his affections. It was new to him but he realised that whatever Veryn was feeling..... must be serious!

Seb nodded slowly. “Okay. If.... if it’s what you want. If it will help. I’ll stay here.” He promised. He just hoped that he could....?! This was very new to him.

Guest Kotorichan

"Not yours..." Veryn managed to clarify. "In my first relationship..." He trailed off and shook his head. "It's just stupid stuff... I'm sorry, I'll be fine."

He took a another breath. "I just need a minute... It's nothing." After a few more moments he forced himself to let go of Sebastian and pull away. "You don't have to stay here... I'll be fine..." It was pretty obvious that he was not actually fine.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian frowned a little. Veryn hinted but never really said much more.... what should he do? Push it? He didn’t want Veryn to snap..... the guys powers seemed to be stronger here too.

He blinked as the other pulled away. Frowning before he did something a little out of character.... he shifted and straddled the mans lap without being asked. Resting his hands on his chest as he lowered his head closer. “I can see that’s a lie....” he tilted his head. “You’re not okay. And you don’t have to tell me anything but....” Seb let his eyes run all over the others face. “I’m staying. Right here. With you.”

He wanted to call him out! Ask again! Do something. But fear held him back.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn's cheeks flushed softly as he felt Sebastian settle onto his lap. He hesitated for a moment before leaning in and catching the man's lips in a needy kiss. He wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him close, pressing their bodies together.

He slipped a hand up the back of Sebastian's shirt, his cold hands gently feeling his skin.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian gasped at the cold feeling but didn’t pull away. Instead he pressed closer, kissing him deeper.

Veryn had mentioned something might happen and sex would drive him for a time. Was this one of them?

“I’m here.” He purred. “I’m yours.” He broke the kiss to press more kisses along his jaw, to nuzzle him. “To do what you want.” He breathed against his ear. Panting softly.

He kissed him again. His own hands sliding over Veryn’s shirt and down his body. Let me help you! He thought.