(Private RP) Master Bound <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn watched him get out of the tub before getting out himself. He took the other towel and followed Sebastian's gaze to the tub.

"Ah... Oops..." He laughed softly and pulled the plug to let the water out. "you can go lay down, I'll clean up in here." He wasn't even thinking of their positions, just that Sebastian's body was probably sore.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian put a hand on his shoulder and shook his head. “I.... I should be the one doing that.” He said simply.

Needing to at least help, he got to his knees, wincing a little at the tenderness but he didn’t complain as he started to mop up the floor.

He yawned softly. I guess it’s all starting to catch up to me.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn frowned and gently pulled Sebastian up to his feet. "Let's just leave it for tomorrow... You need to rest." He tossed his used towel down to soak up one of the puddles and led Sebastian back to the bed.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian chuckled as he was pulled up. “Rest? I was half expecting you to be feeling frisky with the way you pulled me up.” The towel dropped to the floor as he let him lead him to the bed.

He eyed it a moment. It was strange to think he was sharing..... but it couldn’t be all bad? Right?

Seb crawled onto the bed. Stretching a little as he looked at the man. “Don’t forget to eat.” He offered him a small smile.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn grabbed a pair of pajama pants from his suitcase. He pulled them on and then tossed Sebastian a large t-shirt. "Here."

He walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed, picking up the plate. "I'm only eating if we're sharing." He teased.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian eyes the shirt a moment, he smirked to himself. My nudity offend? he asked amused as he pulled it on.

His heart skipped a beat. “Yeah? You.... you want to share with me?” He looked a little surprised but flattered. “I’ll share.”

Slowly he sat up. Stuff from their vigorous sex. He was going to feel this in the morning.

Guest Kotorichan

"I just don't want to get the urge to pounce on you again." Veryn teased.

"Yup, if this isn't enough for both of us then I'll go have Horus bring us more." He cut a bite of food and offered it to Sebastian.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian chuckled, “pretty sure I’ve made it clear I’m unlikely to stop you.” He winked.

Opening his mouth he accepted the food and licked his lips as he chewed and swallowed. “Horus.... do you really want to go find him so soon?” He smirked. “Starting to think you want to face him. Want to see what his reaction to your little domineering display.” He winked.

He was quiet then asked, “so you heard his thoughts? We’re they strong like me too?” Probably means it’s the place rather than me. But that’s okay. I’m just glad his powers are unlocking at all.

Guest Kotorichan

"I just don't want you to go hungry." Veryn protested, his cheeks flushing softly. "I don't want to have to see him right now..."

"They weren't as strong..." He admitted. "I might have been able to tune them out if I tried..." He blinked at the man's next thoughts. "I was getting the feeling that I knew what you were thinking before we came here." He reminded him. "So it's at least partially because of you." He continued to feed Sebastian, only occasionally taking a bite for himself.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian frowned a little at that, I won’t go hungry.

He chuckled. “I can go. If you want. He’s seen me.... compromised... before.” Though I know you probably won’t want to hear that.

Seb shrugged lightly. He didn’t know if it was this place or him or his blood bond or what! But maybe he shouldn’t look a gift horse in the mouth and just go with it?

He ate when it was offered, but Seb noticed Veryn wasn’t eating as much. “Unless you’re tying to fatten me.... I said I’d share.” He winked, “not eat it all alone.”

Guest Kotorichan

"I want you to rest." Veryn said firmly. "Besides, I'm going to have to face him eventually. I might as well get it over with."

He blushed softly when Sebastian called him out for not eating enough. "Ah, you noticed." He laughed softly. "I was worried you'd try to stop me if I was getting more food for you and not myself."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian squirmed a little bit forced himself to stop. Veryn was just being nice. Nothing to be scared off. “Okay. Rest. I can do rest.”

He blinked then laughed at that. “Master. I’m unlikely to stop you. Or haven’t you notice yet?” Seb winked. “Of course. You can eat the rest and I’ll be fine until morning too.” He’d ate enough not to feel too hungry tonight, jo hunger cramps at least. He’d survive.

He settled back against the pillow, looking over at him, “tomorrow.... there will be lots of people around. It might be advisable to kick me out before morning.” Veryn didn’t need rumours so soon hindering him. Horus would run his mouth as it stood.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn frowned slightly when Sebastian said he would be fine until morning. "That's exactly what I was trying to avoid..." He sighed. "I want you to have enough to feel full."

"What kind of rumors?" He cocked his head to the side. "didn't you say that no one would care if I bent you over in the middle of a meeting? Is it really that strange for me to want you in my room?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Oh! He blushed. “Sorry.” He smiled shyly. “I’ll eat until I’m full then...” he promised.

“They wouldn’t bat an eyelid at that. But they might say I’m corrupting you since..... this.....” he waved between them. “Your father never did. This wasn’t somewhere..... I was allowed to stay.” Sebastian flustered a little. “They’ll just talk because they don’t know you.”

Guest Kotorichan

"Good." Veryn smiled. He continued to eat as well as feed the other man.

"Ah... If you're worried about that then you could always start the rumor that I have a cock warming fetish." He teased, blushing softly at the idea.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian didn’t refuse any of the food offered, but he was starting to get tired.

He tilt his head a little. Just looking at him. I’m going to look foolish! But I just don’t know... “What’s a cock warning fetish?”

Thought Veryn was blushing.... maybe he was a little embarrassed too? Or.... Maybe he has this fetish? he mused to himself.

Guest Kotorichan

"Ah..." Veryn blushed a little deeper at the question, it was somehow more embarrassing to need to explain it. "It's basically where I'd fuck you and then just... Not pull out... And sleep while still inside you..."

His face went bright red as Sebastian guessed that was his fetish. He took a bite of food and looked away, pretending not to notice that thought. He didn't want to admit it was something he enjoyed until he knew how Sebastian would react.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian blinked. “Oh?” He smirked, realising a few times they’d stayed connected afterwards a little longer..... “I’m not against that.”

He watched Veryn, chuckling as he wiggled over to him. “Want me to get you hard enough so you can try it?” Sebastian didn’t need to be a mind reader. He totally has this fetish. Seems like he’s worried about how I’ll react though. He doesn’t need to worry so much. He really can’t scare me. Even as he was thinking he leaned in and kissed him.

Guest Kotorichan

"We should finish eating first..." Veryn mumbled. He was about the feed Sebastian the last bite before he was stopped with a kiss. He groaned softly and leaned into the kiss. The idea of being able to stay connected to the man all through the night made his cock twitch in excitement but he tried to ignore it as he broke the kiss. "Food first." He held the bite of food up for the man.

Guest syaoran-puu

“So stubborn.” He winked. “But fine.” He opened his mouth for more. “If I fall asleep while you get Horus to get more,” Real possibility, I’m feeling tired. “You have permission to mount me.” He teased, but meant it.

He ate each time Veryn offered him food, before another yawn escaped him. “I really am done this time.” And yes, I’m feeling full. Sebastian moved and stretched a little as his fingers played on the others chest.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn chuckled softly and kissed the top of his head. "We can try that tomorrow night, there's no need to rush to do everything at once." He hummed, lightly running his fingers through the man's hair. Although the idea of taking Sebastian while he was asleep was surprisingly appealing...

He climbed out of bed and grabbed a t-shirt from the suitcase. "Well, I guess I should get this over with..." He murmured, heading for the door.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian couldn’t help but think Veryn was cute, he just hoped this world wouldn’t eat him alive!

“Okay. Remember. You’re the boss. He works for you.” Seb grinned, “and you did nothing wrong. You were just using what belongs to you.” He flushed a little.

“It won’t be as bad as you think.” Hopefully.

Guest Kotorichan

"Thanks..." Veryn gave Sebastian a nervous smile before leaving the room. He wandered towards the kitchen, looking for Horus or really any other servant.

Guest syaoran-puu

Horus was near the kitchens. Ordering the others to set up certain things, complete some tasks.

He heard a maid gasp behind him and turned to see the young master. At least he’s not still attached to Sebastian. “Young Master? What I can do for you. Was your dinner pleasing?”

The maid who had spooked quickly headed to the kitchen to hide. Don’t look. Don’t look. Don’t look.

Guest Kotorichan

"Ah, excu-" Veryn paused at the maid's reaction. Was he really expected to be that bad?

He frowned at the sound of Horus's thoughts but didn't comment. His cheeks flushed slightly as he remembered what he had made the man witness, and he couldn't help but avoid eye contact.

"Yeah it was good, could you bring more up for me?" He was about to come up with an excuse as to why he needed more food. But he was the boss here, he didn't need to explain himself to anyone.

He watched the maid go, trying to tune out her panicked thoughts. "I haven't even done anything..." He murmured.