(Private RP) Master Bound <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

"I-I don't know how I'm going to do that... When I try to block it out it just gets a little quieter... But that makes it more... Seductive..." Veryn hid his face against Sebastian's shoulder, his cheeks flushed deeply.

"I'm just glad you can't ready my thoughts right now..." He mumbled.

He took a deep breath, trying to ignore his own half hard cock. "Yeah... A little bit... But even when I try to focus on blocking it out it doesn't completely go away... Maybe I just need to keep practicing..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Maybe. But the fact it’s getting quieter is a good sign!” He promised.

Sebastian wished he could help more but his own power was rather weak and pathetic really.

“Try building a wall around your mind. Or between us? Try... I dunno..... pushing my thoughts away? It make take focus at first but like walking you eventually do it without much thought.”

Don’t worry. The tutor is much better than me.

Guest Kotorichan

"I'll try that..." Veryn nodded slightly, trying his best to push the next thoughts away.

"It's weird, when I was a kid I would spend hours trying to get my powers to manifest... But now that they've shown up I'm just trying to get rid of them." He chuckled softly.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Not get rid of them, control them.” He teased.

Sebastian wiggled on his lap, trying to get comfortable. Of course that meant feeling the others semi and he couldn’t help but be delighted by that! Shit! Stop thinking you moron! He can hear you!

He bent forward, reaching for the clothe before settling again. Seb ran his fingers down the others arm to his hand, hooking his fingers through the finger gaps and guiding it to his chest. Care to wash me? he asked in his head.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn lightly bit his lip to hold back a groan as Sebastian moved against his cock. He could feel the man's happiness but that only made him more embarrassed. "It's your fault for teasing me so much..." He murmured.

He allowed his hands to be moved to Sebastian's chest, his cheeks flushing more at the question he felt him ask. "Is that an invitation to get some revenge?" He teased. He poured some soap into his hands and began to wash Sebastian's chest, allowing his fingers to repeatedly brush against the man's nipples.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian couldn’t help but feel happy. It was stupid! He had no right to feel happy over something so silly and small.... but he did. “It was fun to tease you.” He repeated his earlier thoughts.

“Maybe.” He chuckled. Maybe I just like indulging in you a little too? His thoughts countered.

He moaned softly as his nipples were stroked. He seems to like teasing me too though. Guess neither of us play fair. Sebastian hummed gently. “Now whose teasing?”

Guest Kotorichan

"Didn't I say I was getting revenge?" Veryn chuckled, leaning down to kiss his neck. He trailed his tail along the inside of Sebastian's thigh, lightly brushing the tip against the man's cock. He began to wash Sebastian's hair, his tail continuing to move over his body.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You did?” He gasped, closing his eyes. “Must have misheard. Thought you were asking if I was....” he moaned, “getting my revenge on you.” Yeah! That didn’t make sense, he realised that now.

But who cared when the other was doing such wicked things to him!

Gods! That tail! His pen seemed to wiggle and squirm behind him as the other man continued to tease him.

He turned his head and kissed him. Yes. It’s official. I like kissing.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn finished washing his hair before pouring more body wash into his hands. He smiled and leaned into the kiss. His hands moved back to Sebastian's chest, toying with his nipples before moving down to run his soapy hands over the man's cock.

Guest syaoran-puu

He gasped at the hand on his cock. He jolted a little. He wasn’t conscious of it but his tail seemed to shudder and poke at the others cock as if wanting attention too.

Sebastian closed his eyes a moment. Just enjoying it. He’s going to be the death of me!

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn smirked at the feeling of Sebastian's tail. He moved his own tail to wrap around the stub. "It seems like you want some attention here too..." He breathed.

He leaned in to nuzzle his neck. "Maybe you shouldn't have teased me so much" he hummed, responding to the man's thoughts.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian blushed brightly. He hasn’t comment about it yet.... He knew he was deformed now... he just tried really hard to think about how it had happened.

He squirmed a little, unsure about the attention but accepting it. “You... you don’t have to.... I can try not to move it.... if it’s bothering you....” he blushed.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn frowned slightly at the thoughts he was getting. "I know that asking about that is going to make me upset..." He said softly. "I want to wait until I feel like I can handle hearing it... Especially since I'm sure it was because of my father..."

He kissed his neck. "You're not deformed..." He breathed. "I didn't want to touch it at first because I didn't know if you were okay with it." He moved his tail and replaced it with his hand, lightly stroking the length of his tail. "Every part of you is adorable and sexy... Even this part."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian gulped but nodded... It was your father.... He knew hints of the moment weren’t in his mind. The blade The scream. The blood. The crying.

He pushed it away, Don’t think about it! It’s over with.

Then Veryn was touching it. He gasped. Squirming a little and looking up at him. “I don’t mind you touch it.....” As long as you’re not forcing yourself to. I don’t want you to lie.....

Seb hadn’t realised this was even an issue within himself until now.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn shut his eyes tightly, trying to block out the flashes of Sebastian's memories that seemed to be forced into his mind. His skin started to grow hot for a moment before he got himself under control again.

He gave the man a sad smile. "I'm not forcing myself... If I didn't like touching you here then I wouldn't go out of my way to do it." He began to gently stroke the length of his tail. "How could I dislike touching you here when you have such cute reactions to it?"

Guest syaoran-puu

There was a sudden heat that made him gasp.... except it was soon gone. Had he imagined it?

Sebastian was a little embarrassed by his reaction! But he couldn’t deny to having them!

“I’m sure your tail is sensitive too...” he offered.

Guest Kotorichan

"It is." Veryn smiled. "Why do you think I like using it so much?" He rubbed his tail against the man's entrance. "I can feel exactly the way you twitch and squeeze when you're ready for my cock." He breathed against the man's neck.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian blushed and gasped at that. “You’re such a tease.”

His hole seemed to do exactly what Veryn described! It twitched needily. Wantonly. Why can’t I get enough of him?

Guest Kotorichan

"Mm? If feels like you're already ready for me..." Veryn pushed his tail in, wiggling it around inside the other man. "I'm wondering if I'll ever be able to really exhaust you... It seems like the more I fuck you the more you want my cock."

He licked his neck. "I can't wait to pick out some toys for you... There are so many things I want to do to you..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian moaned as the others tail pushed inside him. Oh god! Why does that have to feel so good!

He couldn’t help but chuckle at his words, laughing as he looked up at him and peppered his neck with kisses. “Maybe it’s just the effect you have on me?”

I want you to do them to me! He hummed. “Sounds like we’re going to have lots of fun..!”

Guest Kotorichan

"that's going to make it difficult to get anything done..." Veryn curled his tail like a spring inside the man. He began to thrust his tail inside Sebastian, allowing it to rub against his walls. "I'd love to fill this slutty hole of yours with a toy all day... Have you work with it bumping around inside you, any time I need a break I can fuck you until you can't walk anymore."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian couldn’t help but moan at that beautiful tail changed and shifted inside of him! He felt his cock twitch and hole tighten as if you keep Veryn in place. “Agh!” His back arched, his head resting on the others chest as his body just felt.

Each word fluctuated within him. Making him needy. “Promises. Promised.” At your mercy. “You’ll have to carry me to bed.... or are you mean enough to leave me abandoned and thoroughly fucked?” It would be quite the feat.

Guest Kotorichan

"Mm... I'll carry you to bed at the end of the day..." Veryn promised. "But if you run out of energy too quickly I might have to leave you on the floor by my desk..." He moved his hand up and gently pushed his fingers into the man's mouth. "Even if you can't stand I could still use that pretty mouth of yours..." He knew that he wouldn't be able to ignore Sebastian if he was actually too exhausted to continue. "How would you like that? Too exhausted to move, sitting on the floor... Any time I feel like it I could grab your hair and force my cock down your throat until I cum again."

"Don't worry though..." He smirked. "I'll let you rub yourself against my foot anytime you want to cum."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian swallowed. Hot. It seemed to describe everything right now! He was too hot! This was hot! Veryn was hot! It turned him to turned on hot! Just! Hot!

He licked those fingers, tongue eagerly moistening them with a greedy flourish. His mind seemed to go blank until all he could think about, all he could focus on, all he could imagine was Veryn and those sexy words of his! “Please....” his eyes fluttered shut. Use me just like that....

Sebastian couldn’t claim to know what the difference was. Maybe it was simply because he had a choice of sorts? He wasn’t being fucked simply at another’s whim? Or maybe it was because he liked Veryn? Liked the way he spoke and acted?

“Yes, Master!” He whimpered out. His bottom wriggling a little as his need grew. He could imagine rubbing himself against Veryn’s foot. Desperate for the friction that would let him cum....

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn grinned, he loved the way Sebastian was reacting. He really was perfect... "Can you imagine how Horus would react if he came in and you were humping my leg like a dog?" He breathed. "How humiliating it would feel to be seen like that?"

He lightly patted Sebastian's ass. "turn around and ride my cock." He ordered. "I'm going to keep my tail in you too... I'm sure you can handle that."