(Private RP) The Peace Exchange <<syaoran-puu & Sosuke0549>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc listened as the human informed him that he too didn't sleep all that well. He couldn't help but notice how much Rory was stuttering, it was more than usual, not to mention the human seemed to turn a shade darker when he began to tease him. It reminded him of the days when they were kids...had his feelings for him suddenly returned ?

Rory had said that he wasn't the same person as before but...

His heart still raced when he teased him, he still blushed at his words...and didn't retract when he got closer.

“What did you make for breakfast? Have you eaten?” [/Quote]

Luc grinned, shaking his head and he turned the corner and the two headed down stairs.

“T-those blood t-tablets are a little s-strange to me....” [/Quote] If Luc didn't know any better he could of assumed that Rory was perhaps offering his own blood to him. He chuckled as they entered the kitchen. Any other vampire would of jumped at his offer... "I made you a toasted bagel with scramble eggs and bacon on the side.." He gestured over to the plate on the counter. He glanced at Bastian who just so happened to still be there, however there mother was gone. "As for myself...no...I haven't eaten yet...The idea of blood tablets came from the Hunters and my family was the one who paid for the research and mass produces it. It has all the nutrients we vampires need however its not perfect...its plain and not always filling, and about 20% of vampires reject them...Its a way for us to coexist...but...we still have a long way to go."

Seeing how nervous the human was he sighed softly and gently patted Rory's head, ruffling up his hair, a action he did a lot when Rory was little. Relax...I'm not sure why your so nervous...but I know what you meant...I'm not gonna bite you, okay? But you should be careful how you phrase your words...I can think of a few people who would of took what you said the wrong way... He informed the human telepathically. "Now you should sit down and eat before your food gets cold. " He glanced over at his brother and frowned seeing that 'I told you so' smug look on his face. Luc just rolled his eyes and poured himself a glass of water, dropping two blood tablets in it. The clear liquid eventually turned a light red as the tablets dissolved.

After that he took a seat next to Rory, sipping his drink and watching him eat...

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh?” He smiled shyly , “that sounds nice, thank you.” It did too. Rory was rather relieved actually that it wasn’t something fancy he’d never heard of.

Rory nodded, “I learnt the theory behind them.” He offered. The voice in his head made him jump. He needed to get used to that it seemed.... Rory looked at Luc and nodded shyly. “I know... I wasn’t.... I’ll.....” spotting Bastian he simply finished with, “do better....” he coughed into his fist a moment before accepting the food and sitting down.

Bastian just winked at his brother when Rory wasn’t looking. “I’ll leave you two love birds to it.” He laughed and headed out, pushing a thought to his brother. Did you screw his brains out already? Or is he just thinking about sex? He reeks of arousal. Bastian was mostly just teasing, even if there was a hint of truth behind his words.

Rory looked over at Luc when he sat down, trying to ignore Bastian. He thinks we look like love birds? Or is he just teasing his brother? Rory tried to force himself to calm down.

He was still a little nervous to be alone with Luc, but he supposed he better get used to it. He had decided to stay... for now... get to know Luc again. Even if the fear he’d forced into him still clawed at his chest. “What time are you wanting to leave....?” He asked quietly between mouthfuls.

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc frowned hearing Bastain call him and Rory love birds. "Shut it.." He hissed, shaking his head in irration as he took a sip of his drink. He glanced over at Rory hearing his older brothers thoughts as the man asked him if he and Rory had sex, saying that the human reeked of arousal.

And to be honest, Luc could tell that something was different about the human...he was acting strange but he wasn't sure why. He felt like it would be too soon for him to try anything with Rory even tho his body and rosey red cheeks told him other wise. As much as he wanted to have his way with the human right now and ravish him...he couldn't. He would have to wait until he gained Roy's trust and approval again...

I haven't touched him...but I'm glad to know I'm not imaging it.

“What time are you wanting to leave....?”[/Quote] He snapped out of his thoughts, glancing back at the human. "As soon as your done eating...we have a long drive ahead of us..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Bastian just laughed at being told to ‘shut it’. That was almost friendly coming from Luc! You’re not imagining it. I’d try my luck, all for you of course, but I know you’d gut me if I touched him right now. Calm down brother before you scare him. Bastian teased.

Rory glanced up and nodded. “Okay...” he’d learnt Luc didn’t like to wait.... or rather, new Luc didn’t? His memories as a child spoke of a very different Luc! Rory was surprised the guy was even sitting with him. At Luc’s house the vampire was rarely around him! Avoided him like Rory was a bad smell.... But he had his memories still? Was it just hard being around me when I couldn’t remember anything? We used to be.... close. He recalled telling his parents once, on their drive home, that he was going to marry Luc. That Luc was going to belong to only him.... how foolish of him. He’d been such a child! He doubted Luc would agree with that sentiment either.... he doubted Luc would say he belonged to Rory, though he might claim the reverse?

It didn’t take him long to finish up. Getting up he moved to the sink to wash up the dish and leave it to dry. However will I find that room again to retrieve my bag? He wasn’t sure.

Rory turned to look at Luc. Quiet and thoughtful a moment as he took him in only to look away. “I... Eh.... I mean, ready when you are.” What had he been about to say? He knew it wasn’t about being ready! Was he really so stupid as considering to ask Luc something personal? That would be stupid. He didn’t want to anger the man.... he hadn’t seemed to like his questions last night either....

“Do you mind if.... I say goodbye to your mother before we leave?” She’d given him the picture of his parents. He wasn’t sure he could handle all the vampires around him at once, not after Luc’s fear treatment, but he’d try for her. Just remember she was nice to you. Even if you’re scared now, she hasn’t tried to hurt you! He chastised himself.

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc took Bastain's words into consideration as he finished up his drink. When Rory finally finished eating he stood, fixing his clothes. "Alright, let's go.." He muttered. However he stopped when he heard the human ask to say goodbye to his mother. He couldn't help but smile softly at the human. He was very thoughtful and kind.

"Im sure she'd love that...She's probably in the library...shall we?"

He led the way, keeping his hands in his pockets. It helped him control the urge to touch Rory...because the human was making it rather difficult. Once they reached the library, Luc opened the door for Rory and the two of them entered. His mother was sitting on the couch in a beaituful silver silk gown. She immediately smiled at the two of them, setting aside her book and standing.

"I take it your leaving..." She said softly, slowly approaching Luc. "Thank you for coming to visit darling...I missed you very much..and you..." She turned to Rory, reaching out her hand and grabbing his tenderly. "I am truly happy I got to see the child of my dearest human friends all grown up. You have grown to be such a handsome and kind young man..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory nodded when Luc asked if they should go. He followed him willingly and even let Luc open the door, nodding shyly as he headed inside. It was strange how much had changed in a day!

He was momentarily caught off guard by the magnificence of the place... it truly was a library! So many books! He was utterly astonished!

Pulling his gaze away and to the beautiful female, he smiled politely. He couldn’t help the squeak of fear as she reached for him, his hands shaking a little as he tried to force himself to control his actions. You don’t have to fear her. She’s only been nice. Your parents loved her, especially your mother. Your mothers favourite place was here....! “Thank you for allowing me into your home. I know much has changed....” he couldn’t help but look at Luc then back. “But I think my parents would be happy to know you’re doing well....” did his voice wobble a little? He hoped she didn’t notice his new found fear. Maybe misunderstand and think he’s sad or something?

Gently he pulled his hands back. Heart racing as he tucked them into his pocket. “Thank you again....”

Guest Sosuke0549

Julie was taken aback by Rory's behavior. She stared at the human as he pulled away from her. She could see and sense the utter fear raiding off the poor boy. "..Yes...of course.." She glanced at her son, searching for an explanation. What did you do.

Luc tensed up heraing his mother's stern voice in his head, her eyes like daggers. He quickly looked away. I...played a bad joke on him...

Luc Kaname Hellsin...Don't make me ask again...

The man seemed to flinch hearing Julia refer to him by his entire name...He sighed heavily, glancing at Rory.

"Go on ahead. Just wait for me down stairs in the lobby..." He couldn't even smile at the huamn as he watched him leave not taking no for an answer if he had one. He waited until he no longer heard Rory's footsteps before he spoke. "Why is that boy suddenly so terrified of me? Did you hurt him?"

"I...I thought he should live a normal human life...one where vampires are nonexistence...despite your teaching and punishment I...I used obedience on him again...and scared him in order to make him fear us...I thought in doing so...I was protecting him.."

He glanced up at his mother who was already bringing a hard slap across his face.

"AGAIN! YOU USED THAT FORBIDDON POWER ON THAT POOR CHILD AGAIN??!! "

" M-mother--" She slapped him again, causing Luc to keep his mouth shut. "I...I'm sorry..."

"That poor boy has indored enough from our kind...yet he has hope for our us...or at least had hope for coexistence. You completely destroyed his faith in us! How could you hurt him? "

"I...I know...I'm sorry.."

"I can't even look at you right now...I thought I taught you the importance of your abilities and how to treat humans. They are not our personal play things. They have emotions and dreams and lives just as we do. In this family we don't harm humans..."

"..yes....I know..."

"Do you?! Because this is the second time I have told you to never use your obedience and you use it on the same human twice!!!"

"I'm sorry..."

"I hope you can fix what you have broken Luc...It has been a while since I've seen a human so tramized....I am very disappointed in you...now go..."

"Yes ma'am..."

Luc sighed as he headed down the stairs with Rory's bag. He didn't really say or smile at the human since he was rather lost in thought. "Sorry to keep you waiting...let's go..We have a long car ride ahead of us.."

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory heard the order in those words. He frowned but nodded, “of course, Lord Luc.” After all, it sounded like Lord Luc.... not Luc.... not Kaname....

He walked away. Moving to the lobby and held himself with his hand and stood still. He really hoped no one came by!

Bastian had other ideas. “Alone again, little Rory?” He smiled and walked closer.

Rory frowned and looked at him.

“Waiting for your master?” Bastian teased.

“He’s... not my master....” Rory started. But he realised he wouldn’t know how to describe Luc right now. Friend? Partner? Potential lover? Distant acquaintance? Nothing?

“What is he then? If not your Lord and Master?” Bastian teased. He stepped closer. The human quaked as he stroked the guys hair from his face. Mouth close enough to kiss him. He pulled back instead. “Maybe he’s broken you, finally.” He shrugged and headed off.

Rory took several deep breaths. Jumping at the sound of Luc’s voice.... he blinked, looking over only to notice how Luc wasn’t looking at him. He frowned. Clearly I’ve messed up again. Did I get him in trouble again?

He nodded silently and followed after him. He looked back into the house, it was probably the last time he’d ever get to be here again. So many childhood memories were linked to this house! He remembered wanting to live here.... with Luc.

Blood rushed to his cheeks as he blush and followed Luc outside. “I’m sorry.... if I’ve done something wrong again....” would Rory ever be anything but pathetic?

Rory was prepared to get in the car.... and sit in silence again.

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc glanced over at the human hearing him apologize. He shook his head, climbing into the car. "You did nothing wrong..." He tried to smile before turning on the car and pulling out of his family's estate. He leaned his elbow on the door, resting his hand on his head as they started to drive in silence.

...I wonder if Rory could ever change the way he sees me....I thought I was making progress but when he left he called me lord...just when I think I'm making leeway. ..I take seven steps back...or is it him....Why has he decided to stay when he's so scared of me...

Luc was at a loss, he didn't know what to say to the human.

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory climbed into the car and buckled up. He wasn’t sure what to say. He really didn’t know....

Luc seemed to prefer silence when he drove, at least, he had on the other two occasions. Rory didn’t see this time being any different. But that just left him alone with his thoughts! A dangerous place to be. He clung to the seatbelt slightly as he leaned on the window and looked out at the road. His heart raced nervously as the world swished past.

What was he doing? Did he really plan to stay? Even after he’d been made to be more frightened of vampires than before? He recalled that line from Doctor Who; Do what you have to but don’t give into the fear. He knew it had been about something very different but it felt apt right now. And those restored memories? Part of him, a fragile and sheltered part, was in love with Luc.... but the grown up part was afraid and damaged. Two sides in conflict.

Chewing his lip a moment he glanced cautiously over at Luc.... “your family.... they don’t seem to have changed much.” Except Bastian. Now that he could remember them more, he realised Bastian had turned a little colder over the last missing years. “I don’t recall your brother and sister being married...” though he might have simply been too young to remember or understand. “They seemed sweet together last night. When they brought the album for me to see....” it made him think of the photo. He glanced to the back seat and his bag. He had a picture of his parents.... his heart swelled and ached at the thought. His parents had loved that family. Luc’s family. They’d cared too.... had photographed them! Wanting to remember their friends.

Rory wasn’t sure Luc would respond. Maybe he’d just put the music on again? He was okay with that.

Guest Sosuke0549

The young vampire was pulled from his thoughts hearing Rory suddenly speak. He glanced over at him.

"Your family.... they don’t seem to have changed much.” [/Quote]

He nodded, turning his attention towards the road. "Some things never change..."

“I don’t recall your brother and sister being married...” [/Quote]

"They weren't...but they recently got married a few years back. Its not uncommon for pureblood siblings to marry....she honestly could of married any of us...but she choosed James. I think it was a good choice since they have so much in common and at a very young age they were groomed to be lovers. "

“They seemed sweet together last night. When they brought the album for me to see....”[/Quote]

"Indeed...I'm happy for them...Perhaps that will be us someday."

He smiled softly at the other.

"Do you want me to play some music ? "

Guest syaoran-puu

She could have chose Luc? Why did that thought spike... jealousy? Rory should just be glad she hadn’t instead of feeling denied or worried or freaked out! “I’m not questioning that they are siblings.... it doesn’t bother me.... they seem happy. That’s all most people seek from life....” That was all he’d wanted in life. To be happy. To find happiness. Rory had believed he’d never felt it.... Except I’d been happy with Kaname as a child... could that happen again? Can I let go of the fear? He thought he might be starting to? He was sat beside Luc after all, without a full blown panic attack! Though his chest still tightened slightly.

He blushed at those next words. He really is serious about us? Rory swallowed. He shifted a little in his seat. “Yeah... maybe....?” Try not to think about it!

“Sorry. I know you don’t like talking and driving. You can put the music on if you want....” Rory offered him a kind smile and shifted in his seat to look out the window. Do I want to be with Luc like his siblings are? I used to.... but now? He wasn’t so sure. He felt like a fish out of water trying to gasp for breath, he longed to figure things out and finally breath once more! Even his ears were slightly pinker.

There was one thing he needed to know, “are you expecting anything to change within your home?” Or was Rory going to follow the same rules and expectations as before? “Do you want me to call you Lord Luc again?”

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc glaced over at Rory hearing his question and frowning slightly.

"You do realize I did all that to protect you and myself from getting hurt...I want you to call me Luc...until your ready to call me by my middle name...and your welcome to come to my room at anytime...Roam the house for all I care...your not a prisoner...But Rory..." He turned his gaze back to the road, his voice suddenly serious and stern. "I want you to know that...when the day finally comes where you accept me again...and call out that name...I will ravish you were you stand...and I'll never let you go again...so I hope your prepared for when that day comes...I know I'm looking forward to it. " He sent a lustful, almost beast like gaze towards the human... It was hard to control himself now that Rory's memories returned and he gave up on trying to keep him out of his world.

He also said such things to the human to one, get a reaction out of him, and two because Luc wasn't embressed about sex or any kind of foreplay or talk... he actually liked being sexual and saying naughty things. Not to metion Rory always looked so dumbfounded and shy when ever he said something miscvious, embressing or sexual. Evey time Rory blushed, Luc just wanted to kiss and tease him even more.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh...” so Rory didn’t even know this new Luc a little? The impression a fake shield put around himself? If you believe him... he was trying to protect himself.... can I really blame him for that? Rory wasn’t sure he could! He’d likely have done the same.

He chewed his lip a little. Go to his room....? But that was definitely not what Luc’s servants were allowed to do.... he’d been warned never to go up there uninvited? And now? He had a blanket invitation? He swallowed, trying not to think wicked thoughts! He might be afraid of the vampires now but he couldn’t deny feeling attracted to Luc....

Then Luc continued and damn it! He squirmed a little and blushed looking over at him. Rory couldn’t help but look at him. “I should.... eh.... maybe stress my.... inexperience then.” He offered shyly. Being ravished on the spot? And Luc was sounding more and more certain! His heart raced. No longer was it if but instead when. Was Rory really a sure thing to the vampire? That dream came back to him. Rory had squirmed and begged below him. Pleaded for more so wantonly....! And.... and.... Luc was looking forward to it too? He licked his lip, mouth suddenly parched. How did Luc continue to have this effect on him?! He’d go insane if this continued....

....he was slightly glad that Luc was partly distracted by driving. Maybe he wouldn’t notice his heart rate or breathing? Doubtful but Rory could only hope!

“I’m assuming you want me to keep this all away from Asuna?” Shiki too, but they didn’t exactly talk anyway! Rory didn’t want to embarrass Luc, especially since Rory wasn’t sure if it when things might change between them...

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc couldn't help but burst into laughter hearing Rory's response. Inexperienced? Well of course he was, it was honestly written all over his face that the human was a virgin. His laugh was heartfelt and genuine. The pureblood struggled to stop his laughing fit, apologizing repeatedly. He wasn't laughing at Rory or the fact that he was Inexperienced but rather he was laughing at his response and reaction. "Haha..I-im sorry pffhhahah.. s-sorry...sorry..."

He chuckled a few more times before sighing softly. He hadn't laughed that hard in such a long time. "Rory...I know your Inexperienced but that doesn't change anything, it just means I'll have to teach you~ I'm sure your aware men can have sex...yes? " He chuckled. Shaking his head...there was no way Rory was that clueless...right?

“I’m assuming you want me to keep this all away from Asuna?” [/Quote]

He galnced at the other, confused. "Why do you say that? It true I don't want many people knowing about you, but Asuna and Shiki are the only vampires I trust around you...that and my family...They are loyal...and I know they wouldn't willingly harm you. I'll let them know your free to roam the manner if that's what you want....but by all means you can talk to her...the two of you have obviously developed a friendship..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Hearing Luc laugh he couldn’t help but look at him utterly gobsmacked, what the hell? Why was he laughing? It just made Rory smile shyly and blush brighter. It was nice hearing Luc laugh at least! He’d done that a lot as children. So much freer back then.

Oh gods! Please don’t give me a sex talk! “Yes.... I know that! I have... I have seen porn you know...” not much, but some. “Just.... never done it myself....” Luc teaching him? Oh that would be torturous! He couldn’t believe they were even talking about this! He’d heard it hurt the first time.... that was a little scary. Wait? Was he thinking about it now? Was Luc right? Was it more a case of when instead of if?

He blinked. Oh? “I don’t know? I guess.... I guess I assumed? You know because it’s not a usual thing for vampires to do? Be with a human.... I thought that you might not want them to know or something? In case they saw you differently?” Rory admits. Clearly not a concern of Luc’s.

He chewed his lip and nodded, “I had.... not sure how that’s going to go now though....” the fear clawed at him, but he was trying to fight it.... and he really liked Asuna. Would things really change? He didn’t have many friends. Human or vampire. He hoped not. “If you really don’t mind.... then thank you.”

And it seemed only a single word held back the floodgate to Luc and his emotions and ravishing him.... If I say his middle name.... he claims me as his? The thought made him shudder.

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc smirked hearing the human admit to watching porn, in all honest Rory didn't seem like the type. He listened as the human explained himself and his concerns. He shurgged saying, "Well..what your saying is true...but Asuna and Shiki will never betray me...and besides...I care very little of what people think of me...Being with you will cause quite a commotion, yes...and there will be people who...disagree with my decision, but at the end of the day, pretty much every vampire will show me respect because I'm a pureblood. Just because the prince misbehaves doesn't mean he stops being a prince. " He smirked. "And your welcome..." Luc had every intention to become Rory's lover...however he wasn't sure what to do after he accomplished that goal...He had no desire to turn Rory...however...once they became official he feared for the others safety. He'd become an easy target...and though Luc was confident in controlling his blood lust...he was worried about possibly hurting the human at some point...

After talking for a few more minutes, Luc turned the radio on, letting the car fill with music. His mind wondering as he thought of ways to steal Rory's heart...

Hours passed before they reached Luc's estate. The sun was setting just as he pulled into the drive way. Asuna was first to step out of the house, looking as happy and bubbly as ever, eager to greet them "Lord Luc! Rory! You've returned! "

Guest syaoran-puu

“Okay.....” Rory considered that. He supposed Luc really would be fine.... besides! He’d seen so many humans date.... it often didn’t last long. Some only a few days? Some only a few weeks? Some a few months? Some a few years? Rory realised that saying ‘yes’ probably meant ’Until Luc gets bored of you’. A human virgin with a current vampire fear? He surely wasn’t going to last long! Even with their shared past! “I’m glad that you have those that will not betray you.” He realised his innocent memories felt like Luc had betrayed them by taking his memories.... was that right? But Luc believed he’d been helping? With great power comes great responsibility. Spider-Man had been right there.

The music played and Rory took the hint, time to be quiet. So he just listened to the music. At some point he was lulled to sleep, he really had been tired from last night! Eventually, they pulled up in front of the house. He yawned and stretched, only to feel his heart quicken at the sight of Asuna. Danger. He knew he’d hurt the bubbly girl for thinking that way! His breathing wobbled as he tried to control himself! You’ve spend a lot of time with her. She’s never hurt you.... only Shiki did that. His arm throbbed just recalling the others grip! He had to stop automatically thinking the worse. Had to start reprogramming that fear! That had to start here.

It took a moment to regain control of his senses and step out of the car. His movements where shy as he moved out. It’s just Luc’s house. With Luc’s two friends. No one else. he chastised himself. “H-hey, Asuna.” Rory smiled. Opening the back of the car he took out his bag and headed inside. His stomach growled greedily. He’d not eaten since breakfast.

First he headed to ‘his room’ to deposit his bag. Looking around Rory knew nothing had been touched, it relaxed him a moment. But now he was in the room? He struggled to leave. Vampires are out there. He growled in frustration. This is ridiculous! One wants to bed you and one is your friend! Get over this! Opening the bag he pulled out the picture of his parents. They had believed that coexistence was possible. They’d made friends with a pure blood family! They’d managed to find a slight balance between them? Surely that meant this wasn’t hopeless!?

Rory stepped out, it felt like an eternity but in reality only moments. Stepping down the stairs he saw the pair talking..... “I’ll just make something to eat..... if that’s okay, Luc? Hi, again, Asuna?” He gave them a wobbly smile before going to the kitchen. He didn’t trust himself with heat right now so simply begin to build a sandwich from the leftover meats and salads. It looked rather appetising when he was done! Moving to the table he felt much calmer as he sat down to eat. Taking a big bite.

Guest Sosuke0549

As the two of them stepped out of the car, Luc couldn't help but watch how Rory reacted towards Asuna.

“H-hey, Asuna.”[/Quote]

The bubbly girl was reaching out to hug the human but suddenly stopped herself seeing Rory flinch away and hearing the hesitation in his voice. Her bright smile seemed to dwindle as she held herself back. She could hear the humans heart beat...and judging by how fast it was pumping she could tell he was nervous or scared for some reason. "Hi, Rory. May I help you?"

Luc sighed stepping in. "Its not much Asuna, he's got it.."

As they headed inside Luc's eyes followed the human until he disappeared upstairs. Luc scanned the room, fronwing slightly when he didnt see Shiki anywhere. "He...left to get more blood tablets..." Luc glanced over at the female as tears began to build up in her eyes and slip down her cheek. She looked surprised, as if she didn't fully understand why she was crying.

"Asuna? What's wrong?"

"I-im not sure...I think I'm sad...M-maybe even a little hurt..." She rubbed her eyes, trying to regain her composer. "When I first met Rory...he was very kind to me...and he wasn't scared of me like all the other humans. I considered us friends...but just now...I looked at him...and...y-you just know...you know when there scared of you..."Luc sighed knowing the feeling all too well.

"Yes well...theres a reason for that...your not imaging it...Theres something I need to tell you.."

After some time Rory emerged from his bedroom and decended the stairs. The two vampires glanced over at the human, but Asuna was quick to drop her head wanting to hide her red and puffy eyes.

“I’ll just make something to eat..... if that’s okay, Luc? Hi, again, Asuna?” [/Quote]

Luc gave the human a reassuring smile. "Of course.."

"Hi.." She said softly, giving him a small wave.

Once Rory disappeared into the kitchen Luc turned to Asuna. He hadnt told her everything but she knew enough where she understand the situation. "Just give it time...I'll tell you more when both you and Shiki are here.."

"I understand.."

Luc patted her head before turning to leave and heading into the kitchen. He chuckled when he saw Rory stuffing his face.

"You must really be hunery...." He said, taking a seat at the table next to the human. He saw a little food stuck on Rory's face, so he quickly grabbed a napkin and gently whipped it away. "You know...you were always a messy eater.." He smirked. He crumbled up the napkin before setting it aside.

"You slept a long time in the car, will you be able to sleep tonight?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory couldn’t help but hear the way Asuna had said hi.... had she been crying? Guilt clawed at him. She’d been his only ‘friend’ in a long time, he hadn’t meant to hurt yet. But he had. He always seemed to hurt everyone.

He might not have been the one to physically hurt his parents, but being the only one to survive.... he felt responsible. Then there was Luc. He’d hurt him so much the vampire had taken his memories. He’d hurt the guys mum before he left, he could see the upset in her before he’d been dismissed. Now Asuna. No wonder I don’t have any friends.

He looked up and blushed. “Sorry... I haven’t ate in a while.” He froze momentarily as the other wiped his face then chuckled lightly. “I’m not five anymore. I’m not that messy....” was he? Probably.

Rory shrugged. In truth he wasn’t sure. “Maybe a little. Maybe not the full night. I didn’t sleep well yesterday.... probably trying to catch up....” He predicted he would be awake more than asleep. He stay up a while? Then try to sleep. Try to reset his clock.

He was quiet a moment then offered, “I’m sorry I hurt your friend. I didn’t mean to upset Asuna.” Rory wasn’t really sure what to think. Could he fix this dread inside of him? Did he need time? Or was it permanent fixture now? “I’m sure you’ve got better things to do than watch me eat. I won’t just run away.... if that’s what you’re concerned about....?” Rory gave him a slight smile.

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc smiled softly as Rory apologized for his messy eating, only to remind the vampire that he wasn't five anymore. Luc chuckled, getting a little closer to the other and leaning in. His eyes stuck on the human.

When man asked if the human was sleepy he couldn't quite answer him, but admitted that he needed to catch up on his sleep.

"Alright.."

“I’m sorry I hurt your friend. I didn’t mean to upset Asuna.” [/Quote]

Luc simply shurgged saying, "Its ok...she understands...but when did she become just my friend ? Do you no longer consider her your friend? Before you left the two of you were inseparable...The two of you were spending so much time together, I got a little jealous~"

“I’m sure you’ve got better things to do than watch me eat. I won’t just run away.... if that’s what you’re concerned about....?” [/Quote]

"Is that why you think I'm here? To make sure you don't run away? Why can't I be here because I wanna be near you and spend time with you? Your rather insensitive..." He teased Rory, ruffling up his hair.

"Right now...your my "better things to do."

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory frowned at that. He scratched the back of his head. Thoughtful. Friends don’t make their friends cry by being afraid of them. You aren’t meant to be afraid of your friends. Except? He did want to be friends with her. He wanted to be friends with Luc too. He had enjoyed trying to teach her to cook and watching her bounce happily around him.

“Do you think she’ll still want to be my friend though?” Rory had never been one to have friends, he wasn’t entirely sure how to ‘keep’ them. Then something sank in, some other words of Luc’s. “Jealous? You’ve no need to be jealous K-Luc.” He nearly slipped up, a memory strong in his mind. He wasn’t ready to say that name yet.... would he ever be? Maybe it was inevitable that he would?

He blinked up at Luc. “It’s not?” Each word made his heart beat face and his cheeks pinken.... Rory realised he was.... happy? Luc’s words had made him happy. Luc was here because he wanted to be... not because he was worried Rory would run again. In truth? That hadn’t crossed his mind. He even found himself leaning slightly into the ruffle of his hair. “You keep doing that. It’s a good job I don’t style it much, that I’m not super obsessed about it.” He chuckled. The sound was soft and lyrical and genuine. No fear within it.

“What do you do for fun then?” Rory found himself saying. He tried to lie to himself, tell himself that he asked only so he could find something to do to stay up later and reset his sleeping clock. But in reality? He realised he was still trying to figure Luc out, to learn about him, to discover their similarities and differences.

He chewed his lip after he finished his sandwich.... did he dare? As he spoke, he couldn’t help but think ‘I guess I do’. “Do you... maybe? Want to help me stay up for a while then? I’m not sure what you consider fun though....” he smiled softly, slightly shy as if expecting rejection....

Guest Sosuke0549
“Do you think she’ll still want to be my friend though?” [/Quote]

Luc put his elbow on the table and rested his head in his hand, smiling softly. Rory worried too much. "Why wouldn't she? You didn't hear this from me but Asuna didn't grow up in the best of circumstances...and when she finally got the opportunity to explore the world and meet humans she took it to heart when humans feared her once the truth of what she was came out...Other then myself and Shiki...we were her only friends...so having a human friend would really make her happy, which is why she gravitated to you so quickly."

“Jealous? You’ve no need to be jealous K-Luc.” [/Quote]

His eyes widened slightly hearing the other correct himself... was he about to call him Kaname? He smiled softly. Rory seemed surprised that he wanted to hang out with him but...it was the truth...he now had an opportunity to have the human back in his life...and he wasnt gonna let this opportunity slip through his fingers and seeing the human blush proved to him that little by little...he was making progress.

He chuckled hearing the other complain about him messing up his hair, but he simply shrugged. It was a thing he did often when they were children.

It was nice to see Rory laughing.

“What do you do for fun then?” [/Quote]

Luc sighed softly, glancing up at the ceiling as he thought for a moment.

"Fun? Hmmm...once you were out of my life...I grew up rather quickly and worked on myself and studies. I didnt really have time for fun...I guess...reading...chess...horseback riding...Hmm...I can do pretty much anything so...hmm...fun...Im honestly not sure.."

“Do you... maybe? Want to help me stay up for a while then? "[/Quote]

Luc blinked at the human, taken aback by his offer but he was happy that the human was opening up to him.

"Id be honored~ " He slowly stood and leaned towards the human whispering in his ear. "You know, I know your rather innocent but you saying that you want me to help you stay up could of been taken the wrong way~ " He chuckled blowing in the other's ear seductively before strighting himself out and slipping his hands into his pockets.

"How about we play a game of chess~"

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory frowned at that. What had Asuna gone through? She was so happy and cheerful he wouldn’t have guessed...! Yet, he was starting to wonder if this house was the ‘house of the broken’. Luc after he’d taken Rory’s memories. Asuna and her troubled past. So what of Shiki? Did he fit in that category too? He still tried not to be alone with the man after the arm incident. “I am trying.... to fight the fear...” he didn’t want to be afraid. But the claws of Luc’s power seemed to linger even now. “I don’t want to be afraid of her. I had fun with her before. She was the only thing that made living here bearable.” After all, Luc mostly ignored him and Shiki practically growled at him!

Once I was out of your life.... He mused in his head. It was strange thinking about all this. Unlike last night the memories had started to sit better in his head, as if he’d absorbed them. Maybe Rory had just needed sleep? They felt more natural, more his now.

“Not much time? And yet you list a very impressive list of things to do.” Rory teased with a giggle. His own list was much smaller. Read. Walk. Play on his phone.

His breathing hitched as Luc whispered in his ear, his breath hot. Tease! He turned slightly and pushed him away playfully while Rory smiled slightly. “That wasn’t what I meant and you know it. You’re just purposely trying to tease me.” To get a reaction. To know if he’d call him Kaname again.

He licked his suddenly dry lips and smiled; “as long as you can forgive that I’ve only ever played against a computer on my phone. Sure.”

Rory got up and washed his plate and cutlery before leaving it to dry. He glanced over at Luc. I nearly slipped up earlier. I’ll have to take more care.... it’s just strange.... we used to be so close. And.... maybe I feel something even now? Once more he recalled telling his parents that he would marry Luc. What a foolish and naive creature he’d been.....

With a shake he stepped closer. “Where do you play chess then?”

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc laughed feeling the human playfully push him away. "You make is so easy hahaha." He watched as the boy cleaned his plate before asking where they could play. "We can play in the library..."

He gestured for the human to follow him as he lead the way to the room which was down the hall.

He opened the door excepting the human to follow. He quickly headed over to a couch little seating area where a chess board was already set up. He sat in a chair, and pointed to the couch. "White goes first ~"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[ 2 hours later ]

"And checkmate...again..." He smiled softly leaning back his chair. He had beaten the huamn five times. "Should I go easy on you? Perhaps we can play something else?"

He shrugged leaning forward. "Do you wanna work on your fear? Think of it as exposure therapy..."