(Private RP) The Peace Exchange <<syaoran-puu & Sosuke0549>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Bastian watched his brother for a long time. It had been years since he’d last seen him like this.... what had it been.... fourteen? Fifteen years? That day Luc had come to him too.... but they’d not been that close from that point, something had splintered inside of Luc the day he wiped Rory’s memories....

Unable to stand Luc’s pain, he encouraged him to lie down on his lap, gently patting and stroking his hair. “Luc....” he started softly, frowning as his own thoughts faded. He wasn’t sure there was anything to say..... nothing would sooth this man’s pain! Still, he knew he had to try.

“What to do, what to do.” He eventually hummed, looking down at him. “Baby brother.... have you considered what he might want? I know you’re trying to keep him safe but I can’t help but wonder that the more you push him away the deeper in trouble he gets. Trying to figure shit out in the dark, without his full memories.... and the more you push him away the greater your pain too.” Bastian ruffled his hair a moment. Pausing before offering; “would looking into the future help? I can try to see what’s going to happen to him....” To you.

He hated forcing it. Hated trying. His powers were so unpredictable. All those years ago he’d always gone with Luc because he’d seen him hurt and bloody, had tried to stop it and manipulate the fates.... but it hadn’t changed anything.... then when Rory had left Luc’s life Luc’s path had morphed again, darker somehow. Lonelier. No longer the hurt he’d seen before but instead it was replaced by something darker. Now he was older he wasn’t even sure if the pain he’d initially seen was true or made up. The power had been so unpredictable and painful... it still was.

Still, he tried. Thinking of Rory he let his eyes focus on the wall as his consciousness shifted worlds. It was hard to funnel. He saw Rory. Dressed in a shirt and boxers only. His eyes hollow. He was running.... running in the woods.... but he wasn’t alone. The images seemed to shimmer and the next moment he saw Rory dead and lifeless.... on a railway track? Where was he? The kid looked young still. That shirt? It was familiar.

While under he tried to view Luc too. The darkness that had seeped into Luc’s life was still there. Licking at the corners of his vision. He couldn’t see Rory connected to him there.... but he did see a funeral.... a grave.... then nothing.

Bastian blinked, a sudden sense of urgency clung to his chest. “When you used obedience tonight.... did you lock him in so he couldn’t run away in fear at least?” The goal had been to scare him from vampires while trapped in a house of vampires! “I.... I think he might be in trouble Luc....” he frowned. “Though I can’t be sure it’s tonight.... or now.... except.... I recognised the shirt he wore at dinner.... he.... he’s going to die Luc....” he offered apologetically. “I don’t even know how to stop it. I saw.... a forest... tracks.... that’s it.” He shook his head. “We need to go check on him.... unless his death would be easier for you?”

Meanwhile, Rory had heard a sound in the dark. He squeaked in fear, his body shaking violently and his mind going straight to Luc and what he’d done.... “no!” He didn’t wait to see what the noise was as he ran to the gate, left it wide open and started to run. His feet soon hurt, the dirt and twigs cutting into the flesh... except he couldn’t stop. Fear gripping him.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• syaoran-puu

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc was a little surprised when Bastian told him to lay down, he hesitated for a brief moment before doing as he was told, laying down and resting his head in the others lap. His brother began to comfort him, patting and stroking his head just like when they were kids. It felt rather nice and...peaceful.

“Luc....What to do, what to do.”[/Quote]

He glanced up at him before frowning and turning away.

"Do you think...I was wrong?"

“Baby brother.... have you considered what he might want?"[/Quote]

His eyes widened slightly. What he wanted? Bastain elaborated, saying that the more he tried to keep the human safe the more Rory seemed to get into trouble and the more suffering he was causing to both of them. "B-but I.."

“would looking into the future help? I can try to see what’s going to happen to him....”[/Quote] Luc slowly sat up shaking his head. He knew that Bastian had a difficult time accepting and using his powers...and growing up he remembered his brother always telling him that his ability was a curse...one he hated and loathed. "No...you dont have to do that..."

But his brother pressed on, focusing on a wall and falling silent. Luc sighed running a hand threw his hair. "Bastian...damn it.." He muttered, but of course the man was going to do whatever he wanted. He waited for Bastain to snap out of it, and when he did the man suddenly looked worried. "What is it? What did you see?

“When you used obedience tonight.... did you lock him in so he couldn’t run away in fear at least?” [/Quote]

He blinked, taking a moment to think before shaking his head...his heart sinking...When ever Rory had trouble accepting somthing....he would always run away... Like the time when he was five and found a dead baby bird in the garden. He begged for him to help the poor creature but it was already dead so there was nothing Luc could do...He still remembered the look on his face when he ran away and cried....Or the time when Rory tried running away from the Hunter Association after discovering that his parents were dead...He always had a tendency to run away.

"What did you see!!! Where is he!" He shouted. Luc was now frantic as he stood to his feet and grabbed Bastian's shoulders, with so much desperation in his eyes.

“I.... I think he might be in trouble Luc....Though I can’t be sure it’s tonight.... or now.... except.... I recognised the shirt he wore at dinner.... he.... he’s going to die Luc....” [/Quote]

"WHAT DID YOU SEE!!! Damn it Bastian! How do I stop it!"

“I don’t even know how to stop it. I saw.... a forest... tracks.... that’s it.” [/Quote]

"Tracks?"

“We need to go check on him.... unless his death would be easier for you?”[/Quote] Luc stared down at his brother almost in disbelief...did he really just say that? The thought of letting Rory die didnt even cross him mind...but....Luc would much rather live in a world where Rory existed vs one that didnt. That's why he was so willing to sacrifice everything he had in order for Rory to live a happy and normal human life...a life that he wasnt apart of. He couldn't even respond to his brother, as he quickly moved toward the window and opened it, jumping out and landing perfectly. He had a general idea of where the human was heading...he just hoped he'd be able to make it in time.

He ran....and the vampire was moving so fast that if a mere human blinked, they would miss him entirely...he didnt even care that he was damaging the area around him. His main priority was saving Rory. However he caught the faint scent of blood which caused him to change his direction slightly....and in seconds he spotted Rory a mile away..

It would happened so fast that Rory would no doubt be stunned and maybe even suffer from a bit of whiplash as Luc appeared from seemingly out of no where and grabbed him. He had been running so fast that he wouldn't be able to just suddenly stop. So when he wrapped his arms around the human, he quickly turned on his back as the force of his speed sent both of them flying. He held on to the human tightly as his back hit the ground and they slide a couple of feet...only to be hit by a wall of wind next that had charged up behind the vampire while he was frantically running.

When the area around him settled he looked down at the trembling human.

"Why do you always run away.." He muttered, slowly sitting up and getting Rory off of him, but he wouldn't let him go... he held onto the boys wrist...and even if he struggled and fought back...Luc was unbelievably strong...Rory would never he able to resist him or get away this time...

"Rory...stop struggling...I need you to listen to me...calm down...Are you hurt?" His voice very calm and gentle.

Guest syaoran-puu

Bastian looked out the window, he considered for a brief moment to follow.... but in the end? He decided against it. Best to leave them to it. Though he had a feeling this wasn’t going to go how Luc wanted....

Rory didn’t know what hit him when Luc slammed into him. He felt the air pushed from his lungs with a strange gasp as his bones all ached from the impact. It took him a moment to realise who had caught him.

Fear instantly struck him!

Luc. Him. Vampire. Danger!!!!

He scurried backward, trying to pull himself free. “Let me go...” the words came out rather hushed and strained. His wrist hurting from the force of his pulling.

“Let me go!” He said stronger this time. Rory cried out, pulling as hard as he could. “Leave me alone! Why do you continue to torture me! I get it. You hate me! You can’t stand looking at me! I’m just some annoying human! Let me go! LET ME GO!!” He screamed. Tears rolling down his face now. “LET ME FUCKING GO!!”

When struggling seemed to get nowhere he finally stopped fighting. Sat on the ground shaking in fear. The fear Luc had insisted he have. The fear he’d forced upon him. With his free hand rubbed at his eyes. “Let me go.....” he tried again pathetically. Luc had been right. He was weak and stupid and didn’t belong here. He didn’t belong anywhere. He had no where to go....

But he knew that right now he didn’t want to be anywhere near Luc.

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc waited....he waited for Rory to tire himself out, letting the human push and hit him, as well as yell at him... He deserved it all...and it hurt him to know that he was the reason the other was in so much pain.

How was he suppose to fix everything he had done? Perhaps Rory would never forgive him....

He reached out his free hand toward him, but suddenly stopped himself. He had no right to try and comfort him. He clenched his hand into a fist and lowering it..

"I've decided to never let you go again...All this time I had never considered what you wanted..how you left...I was so busy trying to keep you safe that I was willing to make you suffer in the process...." His fangs suddenly appeared, his eyes glowing a demonic red as he drew closer to the human, pinning him down on the ground and easily climbing on top of him, he quickly pinned both of Rory's hands above his head with one hand and with his other, he him gripped the others chin.

"So now...I'll let you decide..." He bit down on his owm lip, causing himself to bleed, before planting a long and passionate kiss on the humans lips...he slipped his tongue pasted his boys defenses, forcing the human to get a taste of his blood.

And immediately...the humans memories would suddenly come back to him all at once. It was like Luc had opened the flood gates and each memory would feel like a Tidal wave...like he was drowning...

When the deed was done, Luc broke there kiss, looking down at Rory and the tears that came running down his face....He could still see the hurt in his eyes but...there was almost a bit of love in them too....It was hard to process what the human was feeling, his emotions were so unstable and all over the place. Luc hesitantly cupped the humans cheek, his thumb whipping Rory's tears away in a rather gentle manner, like how he use to when they were kids. Rory would no doubt feel overwhelmed and maybe a little nausea, and...sexually aroused. That was all normal. He'd feel nausea due to the memories overloading his mind...and aroused due to the taste of Luc's blood.

Not too many people new that a purebloods blood could arouse humans...it was a secret held for centuries and a way to force there pray into submission....however...Luc wouldn't dare force himself on Rory...that is...as long as he didnt want him too..

"I did what I did...because I thought you were better off forgetting me...I wanted you to have a normal life...one where you didnt have to fear vampires or worry about hunters...and yet...you never left...when I saw you at that banquet I was....torn....I didnt want you back in my life...because I didn't want you getting hurt...I suppose it was a morbid way to protect you...but I...I thought....I was doing the right thing...." He slowly realised the humans hands, but stayed on top of him, unable to look away from those pretty emerald eyes of his.

"I dont expect you to forgive me so easily...but I never once hated you Rory....even now...I dont hate you...You remember everything now....right?....As kids...You use to tell me all the time that you loved me...and because of that...you didnt call me Luc....So I'm going to be selfish and ask you to say my name...the one you called me when we were kids....I wanna here you say it.....If your feelings havent changed all these years....then please....say me name." He whispered, looking at the human lustfully.

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory couldn’t help but flinch at the others words! You’re not thinking about what I want now either! You’re still just doing what you want. Take. Take. Take.

Then Luc’s fangs appeared. His eyes turned red and a rather inhuman noise escaped Rory. It sounded like a cross between a dying animal and a screaming toddler. Fear like he’d never felt before consumed him. Memories of his parents deaths. The way those beasts had tore his fragile body.... the loneliness after. It was going to happen again! He couldn’t help but squirm and fight and cry. He want free. He wanted away. He needed to find some way to get away from all of this.... to get away from Luc.

It got worse. Rory couldn’t help but whimper and try to thrash as his hands were pinned. Luc bit his lip... there was blood... he kissed him! He wanted to gag! Wanted to cry but he was struggling to breath let alone do anything else. Once more he’s just proving that he can do what he wants. Will he not be happy until he takes everything? Is my soul not enough for him?

Then it happened.... a flood of memories so painful he couldn’t breath. Couldn’t move. Couldn’t process. Imagines too fast to see and yet he did. His head hurt. His heart ached. The tears ran thick and heavy down his cheekbones to the ground. Things slotted into place awkwardly within his broken mind.

Rory was so confused right now. Tore between a past he could apparently now remember and a recent brutality he couldn’t shift from his mind. No matter their past he couldn’t help but remember the present tortures. Luc had hurt him. Badly. His mind fractured. He wasn’t the same kid that Luc remembered.....

Even if there were feelings attached with those memories. Even if he knew as a child he had loved Luc unconditionally..... adult Rory? He was struggling to not loath him.... not to feel violated.

Worse of it all... his cock was hard! Why was his cock hard!? He wanted to embarrassed about it.... except he couldn’t muster the strength.

He listened to him. Unable to talk. Unable to do much else.

Rory looked at him and then closed his eyes. Kaname. He knew the name Luc wanted. But how could he? How could he whisper those words and just pretend none of this had happened? That Luc hadn’t destroyed so much of his life? How could he just forget the hurt? How could his feelings not have changed.....

Slowly he opened his mouth then shut it. He shook his head, not sure he could say anything at all. He was far too raw for this right now.... and the fear hadn’t left him just because his memories had returned.

“I’m not a kid any more, Kaname.” The name slipping out. “Neither of us are..... you.... you don’t just get to keep playing with me like your personal play thing.” Since his hands were free he rubbed his eyes of the tears and his mouth of the left over blood. “You used obedience on me twice.....” His new memories were making things confusing. “I haven’t forgotten what you did tonight.” You’ve hurt me so much. How can I trust you? “Why the sudden change of heart?” Hadn’t Luc wanted him run away? To be afraid of vampires. Why suddenly want to undo it all?

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc waited... he waited and waited biting his lower lip as the other still seemed to hate him... He had returned Rory's memories in hope that it would explain himself...and yet...it seemed Rory was not swayed.

?I?m not a kid any more, Kaname.?[/Quote]

Luc flinched hearing Rory call him Kaname. It made his heart flutter. Hearing him say that name...it was enough to drive him crazy. But his next words made his heart ache.

?Neither of us are..... you.... you don?t just get to keep playing with me like your personal play thing.?[/Quote]

He blinked down at the human confused. Play thing? Had he? That was never his intent. Everything he did was Rory...

"But I...I didn't..."

?You used obedience on me twice.....?[/Quote]

He frowned, looking away from the human.

"I...I'm sorry.." He muttered, feeling ashamed.

?I haven?t forgotten what you did tonight.?

You?ve hurt me so much. How can I trust you? [/Quote]

Luc locked eyes with the other, hearing his words but also his thoughts. "..Because I...promise I wont use Obedience on you ever again...I promise to hear you out...and understand what you want...and too keep the promise I made to you when we were kids...That we will always be together...If...that's what you want..."

?Why the sudden change of heart?? [/Quote]

Luc slowly sighed climbing off of Rory and sitting up right. His head low looking defeated.

"Because I did everything I could...to keep you out of my world...but even so...you looked me in the eyes and said you were just going to continue the peace exchange program...No matter what I did or how hard I tried...your stubbornness never wavered.....And After talking with Bastian...It made me realize that if your so desperate to be apart of this world...rather than push you away I need to accept it...And protect you...Every Pureblood is born with a special ability...Mine is wind...like my father...but Bastian's ability allows him to see into the future.....If I hadn't come out to stop you from running away...you would of died...I was content with living in a world were you didnt remember me because I knew you were safe and living a normal life...but...I can't comprehend a world where your no longer in it...and I can't accept a world where you live in the darkness and I'm not by your side...that you belong to another...If I can't have you...that's fine...but I refuse to let you belong to someone else....and....that's how I truly feel...I know your your own perosn...but I..cant help but be overprotective of you...Humans are...there weak....there is huge gap between our species...and falling in love with a huamn is...practically forbidden as a pureblood...and to make matters worse your a male...So many would oppose me wanting an intimate relationship with you...since you wouldn't be able to to provide a child...But when its you...I just....cant help myself..."

Guest syaoran-puu

When finally released he shuffled backwards a little but didn’t go far, pulling his legs up to his chest. He only had a shirt and boxers on, it didn’t exactly hide much and the night air was starting to feel nippy now that his adrenaline was dropping. His body was still hard though he didn’t understand why! Why was he feeling.... turned on? It was at odds with the rest of his thoughts...

Obedience. He feared that now.

But you did.... twice.... you forced your way into my mind, made me strip off get on the floor like a dog while speaking terrible things to me. He couldn’t help but run through it all in mind. To remember.

“Dead?” He gasped out with a frown.

Rory felt so conflicted right now that it was giving him a headache. His past memories seemed to conflict with his newer ones. He could tell Luc was trying.... but was it enough to simply undo the past? Protecting him or not.... he’d violated Rory’s mind repeatedly.

“Wind?” He chewed his lip, trying to remember something from the past and realising he’d seen the wind.... a younger Luc had shared it with him. Teased him with it. He remembered chasing a leaf around and never being able to catch it until Luc was done.

“So... you’re saying I have to pick you or you won’t let me have or want anyone else?” He looked at him with wide eyes. Still not considering what I might want! he swallowed hard and rubbed his own brow...

“Lord Luc....” He been ordered to address him as so. Again! It was a conflict. His younger self crying out to call him Kaname. His older self too scared to try calling him anything other than what he’d ordered him to. “You’ve made it pretty clear we’re not.... we’re not equals...”

Rory hated this! He felt like his mind wasn’t his own. His thoughts belonging to another somehow! He didn’t know what to think! What to say! How to act!

But then he realised something hidden among those words and frowned? “Are you saying you.... love me? And.... and you want to have sex with me?” Of course he does! Kaname always liked me best. His younger thoughts claimed confidently. But his older thoughts weren’t as convinced, What if it’s just pretty words so he can break us some more....?

Rory couldn’t claim he loved Luc back, not exactly. Part of him did! Part of him was desperate to reach out and hug him like he always had, to not be apart now that they didn’t have to. The other half wanted to run. Maybe death wouldn’t be so bad?

Rory rubbed his legs, trying to warm them but mostly after a distraction. He could feel the goosebumps on the flesh from the cooled night air.

“Can.... will you....” he corrected, “give me a little time?” Rory looked over at him. “Kaname.” He tried you give him a smile though it was a little pained, “I have a killer headache. I’m tired and hurt. I just.... it’s a lot to process? You know?” He offered quietly. His chest tight. “I think.... you might have broke me a little.... my head.... it doesn’t fit right....” too full. The new thoughts and old ones at war with each other. His life would have been so much easier if he’d been able to remember his childhood! All the things he’d done.... all the questions he’d asked.... the answers had been right there! In his next words his young mind won out, “Will you hold me Kaname?”

Guest Sosuke0549

It was hard not to read Rory's thoughts...he couldn't help but want to know what the other was thinking...needing to know what Rory wanted to say outloud but wouldn't. Givin the fact that Kaname was a pureblood he didn't really understand the idea of privacy for humans...He was never once a human himself so...he often cut across boundarys that he wasnt aware of.

“So... you’re saying I have to pick you or you won’t let me have or want anyone else?”[/Quote]

Luc glanced up at the human. His thoughts ringing in his ears.

Still not considering what I might want! [/Quote]

" No. I just...want it to be me you choose...I dont trust other vampires...but if you wanted nothing to do with me....I'd...come to terms with your decision. "

“Lord Luc....”[/Quote] He tensed hearing Rory call him Luc...Perhaps he was being naive. He had hurt Rory so much...though he couldn't really comprehend or understand how Rory must of felt...He was never forced to do anything.

“You’ve made it pretty clear we’re not.... we’re not equals...”[/Quote]

He blinked at the human, wondering why he sounded a little hurt and sad. It was facts...genetically they were two very different species. So of course they were not equals!

"We aren't..."

“Are you saying you.... love me? And.... and you want to have sex with me?” [/Quote]

Luc sighed softly, looking away from the human and running a hand threw his hair. Why must he repeat himself? This was already rather difficult for him. "I did say intimate...but if that makes you uncomfortable..."

Luc had notice that Rory was cold, but given everything that happened he had no right to comfort him, and Rory didnt want him to touch him anyway. Despite there past....he was going to have to prove to Rory that he could be trusted.

Almost like starting over...but Luc wasn't necessarily the same vampire Rory once knew...and in an effort to protect the human...he caused Rory to fear him and vampires even more...there was a chance that the trauma he caused couldnt be undone.

“Can.... will you.... give me a little time?” [/Quote]

"Of course..." He muttered, as he slowly got to his feet...his clothes ruined.

“Kaname.” [/Quote]

Luc tensed hearing that name escape Rory's lips...it was hard to control himself. The human had no idea what it ment to say that name...and for Luc to hear it.

“I have a killer headache. I’m tired and hurt. I just.... it’s a lot to process? You know?” [/Quote]

He nodded. Turning his back to the human.

"I will come to terms with whatever you decide...Take your time...I'm use to waiting...and frankly I have all the time in the world. "

“I think.... you might have broke me a little.... my head.... it doesn’t fit right....”[/Quote]

He lowered his gaze, slipping his hands into his pockets. "I apologize...I thought restoring your memories would help you better understand my actions...I didnt think it would put you in such turmoil. "

“Will you hold me Kaname?”[/Quote]

There it was again... that name...Every time Rory said that name it made his heart ache. He clenched his hands into fists before turning around to face the human, offering him a rather forced smile.

"Of course...its getting chillier outside and you did take quite a fall..." Using his ability, a spiraling gust of window suddenly lifted Rory off the ground and gently placed him in Luc's arms bridal style. He pulled the human close to his chest as he started to walk back to his parents manner. He wasnt warm...so the human would still feel rather cold but his embrace was strong and comforting. "Rory...until you make your final decision, please call me Luc from now on...A vampires middle name is... sacred...and a person is only allowed to say it if there lovers and share a blood bond....You saying that name...has a certain affect on me that is rather hard to control...I only allowed you to call me Kaname as children because I knew we both loved each other...I already deemed you special to me...but now...please...refrain from saying it until you figure out how you truly feel about me..."

Guest syaoran-puu

It hadn’t sounded like Luc would come to terms with it.... but maybe... maybe Rory was overthinking and just being sensitive right now. He ran a hand down his face, just accepting the words with a nod.

Luc was making it sound like he was the only one having a hard time with all of this. Did the idea of being intimate scare him? Yes.... because what if.... what if he just decides to use obedience to get what he wants or to have me do a certain thing? Or something worse... In truth? Rory knew he was just scared.

He’d seen Luc be nice to him as a child. Had seen him be sort of nice to him before coming here too. Yet he couldn’t seem to shift the fear and doubt in his mind. Not surprising since Luc had purposely put it in his head! Rory wasn’t usually one to let fear stop him though.... time would help him conquer this....

All the time in the world while I have a blink of an eye and will die. Why was Luc even talking to him about this? There’s no way he truly wanted this! No way he truly wanted him! A stupid, pathetic, weak human. Dirt under his shoe. He’d made it clear that wasn’t going to change....

He squeaked as he found himself lifted from the ground and plonked into Luc’s cool and strong arms. “This....” he blushed. “Wasn’t quite what I meant....” I’d just been after a hug! His cheeks blushed brightly.

He chewed his lip, looking up at him a moment before looking away again. Spotting the house, he squirmed and wriggled until his feet touched the ground. The hold had been nice, not warming but nice. But all nice and good things had to come to an end. His childhood was over... “Yes, Lord Luc.” It’s best you don’t hold me either then. I’ll get the wrong impression. There’s too many rules around you for me to keep track. “I won’t say it anymore....” Will I ever say it again? I don’t know. Maybe? He really was too hurt and scared and tired to truly know anything right now. Maybe just sitting in the bath would help? Sleep too. Sleep would surely help!

He wrapped an arm around himself as he stepped closer to the house. The fear increasing with each step until he simply stood on a spot shaking wildly. He couldn’t seem to step closer. It didn’t even make sense! They’d all been so nice to him. So gentle and kind. Except, Luc’s lesson to hate vampires must have stuck I guess.... come on Rory. Take the step. Just do it.... they never hurt you.... they never killed your parents. They liked your parents..... Slowly he managed to muster another step forward. Mindlessly walking back to his room, leaving the door open as he sat on the bed. He looked at his hands, holding them out as they shook. What did you do to me.... He mused to himself. He covered his eyes and just forced himself to breath until the shaking and clawing stopped. He turned to see if Luc was even still there....

Guest Sosuke0549

Rory's thoughts were so negative and loud that he couldn't help but overhear his thoughts. He opened his mouth to speak but stopped himself when Rory spotted the house and insisted he let him down. Luc quickly did as he was told, putting him down gently.

?Yes, Lord Luc.? [/Quote]

"Luc...just call me Luc.." He muttered, sighing softly as he comtuied to hear Rory's thoughts.

?I won?t say it anymore....? [/Quote]

Rules? What are earth was he talking about?

Luc couldn't take it anymore... he stood in front of the human, slipping his hands into his pockets so he wasnt tempted to touch him. But if Rory knew he was eavesdropping on his thoughts, would the human just get mad at him again? Damn it...he wanted to confront the boys thoughts but in doing so...he knew Rory would claim that he wasnt thinking about him and that he was doing what he wanted. He already apologized for using Obedience on him, what more could he want?

"Rory...Just so your aware...I would never use Obedience on you to fulfill my sexual desires...Purebloods have there looks and blood to do so...Obedience is more of a tool to demand respect and...fear...And though we are not equal...that doesn't mean I think your pathetic or stupid.."

He took a step back, not expecting the human to answer him, he stood behind him waiting for Rory to go on inside but...the boy seemed to freeze up in fear. He just stood there shaking...

It was hard for Luc to watch. Was what he did really...that bad? I suppose I really did push him too hard...he's terrified.

Luc?s lesson to hate vampires must have stuck I guess.... come on Rory. Take the step. Just do it.... they never hurt you.... they never killed your parents. They liked your parents..... [/Quote]

Luc bit his lip hearing how much Rory was struggling to motivate himself and force his body to move. Would it be best to just...make him forget?

No...

If he did that Rory would never forgive me. He wouldn't even be fixing the problem he created.

After a long time, Rory finally took a few more steps, entering the house and heading to the guest bedroom...worried...Luc quietly followed him. Once Rory had managed to make it to the room and take a seat on the bed, Luc stood in the door way, keeping his head low. "Before I go...is there anything you need for me..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Luc.... just Luc. Rory wasn’t sure he could. Not right now. Luc had told him before that he’d simply ignore him if he didn’t use the title. But Rory supposed things were different now? Changing? The man was all but propositioning him to become his lover. To use the name Kaname if he wanted to take that step. To be... intimate.

He froze when Luc moved and spoke to him. He’d forgotten Luc could read his thoughts. Rory’s face turned beetroot, strawberry and tomato red all at the same time! Had he heard everything? Probably! How embarrassing! “I’m going to assume you were reading my mind because you’re worried...” Otherwise I’m going to feel like you’ve violated my mind again. Rory slowly nodded. “Right.... okay.... yeah....” But what’s to stop you? Your parents spoke to you about it then you came back and did it again. Worse this time.... Maybe that was the problem? Trusting Luc was hard right now. Part of him wanted to hug the man and part wanted to punch him in the face! Two sides at war!

Rory didn’t want to think about what Luc was seeing or hearing in this moment.

His words gave him pause. He opened his mouth, frowned and chewed his lip before eventually speaking. “Yes.” He eventually said. He pat the space beside him, Don’t make me regret this. “Will you tell me about your life after you left me at the orphanage?”

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc was honestly surprised when he heard the human say 'yes'. He raised his head, looking up at Rory as he patted a empty spot next to him...He could hear the others thoughts, telling him that he shouldn't take this opportunity for granted followed by his question.

“Will you tell me about your life after you left me at the orphanage?"[/Quote]

Luc froze for a moment, unsure what to tell the human. His life? It was nothing but empty...boring...pointless...

He slowly entered Rory's room and sat next to him, avoiding eye contact.

"Why do you wanna know about that?" He muttered, sighing heavily under his breath.

"It was...darker I supoose...I don't know what you want me to say.." He was shutting off...Luc didn't really like talking about himself so...this was rather difficult for him...When it came to Rory however...he could talk about the human for hours because he already new so much about the man...or at least...he use too. Rory had been his only light in the darkness...so to him...it only made sense that he became desperate to protect him and possessive.

"What do you wanna know?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory frowned at that. Darker? Is that all he had to say? Maybe it was too broad a question....?

He glanced over at Luc, but it seemed that Luc was looking anywhere but him. Things have probably just changed too much since we were children.... what’s the point of clinging to it if.... if it’s clear things are like this now?

He looked away. Rory considered a moment before speaking, “It’s strange suddenly having memories of you again....” he rubbed the back of his neck. “You used to say you wanted to see the world?” And take me with you. “Did you ever go travelling?” That was a safe topic of conversation? Right?

“And why wouldn’t I want to know about you? I mean...” he frowned, and looked over at him again, “you did ask me to think about us, how can I do that if I don’t really know much about the new you? If things have been darker then maybe you’re not the young vampire that baby me knew?” Is getting to know him so bad? Or is he just looking for something physical? I couldn’t do that.... He frowned, Wait! Am I actually considering this....?

Guest Sosuke0549
“It’s strange suddenly having memories of you again....”[/Quote]

Luc glanced over at the human...he stopped himself from reading the boys thoughts since there were things he'd rather not hear...plus he knew he was evading the humans prvicy, but...it was hard to resist. He was desperate to know what Rory was thinking...if he was thinking of him...if he was hating him..."Sorry..."

“You used to say you wanted to see the world? Did you ever go travelling?” [/Quote]

He shrugged, recalling the past and remembering a time when he wanted to show Rory the world and travel.

"Yes...many times...My parents had me study abroad...America, Korea, Italy, Germany, England...I met a lot of people...I also had to travel for the family business..."

“And why wouldn’t I want to know about you?"[/Quote]

Luc's eyes widened slightly hearing the human talk about them...us he was honestly surprised that Rory was actually considering him and his feelings. So...thats why he wants to know about me... He thought to himself. He nodded, turning toward the human with serious eyes. "I see...well then...in that case...I'll try to answer any and all your questions...After you left...I went to study abroad...I mostly dove into my studies and attended to the needs of my family name and position...Something I would of done weather you were in my life or not...I attended banquets...meetings...weddings...funerals...there was hardly a day when I wasn't going or doing something. I suppose I did all of that to distract myself from thinking about you..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Wow.... that’s a lot of places. He rubbed the back of his neck and sat still a moment. The gap.... its too big.... I’ve been sat still and he’s zoomed ahead.... He couldn’t help but think it. Couldn’t help but not understand or wonder why Luc was even trying. Clinging to a memory of childhood youth? Clinging to something that no longer existed? Surely he’d met some wonderful people on his travels? Wonderful, exotic, interesting, beautiful people! That wasn’t Rory. He was boring, plain and of only basic intelligence. Rory has demons he fought.... memories of a youth he hated that now mingled with memories he would have clung to if he’d had them all along....

He put one of his feet on the bed and hugged his knee. He just needed the comfort. Rory didn’t seem to notice or care that he was only wearing boxers under a shirt that rose up with the movement.

Rory wasn’t claiming there was a us or that there ever would be. But those stupid memories! They seemed to draw him closer even as his brain tried to pull him away, to protect itself. Heart and brain clearly at war. Rory was still muddling through the mix of emotions. Trying to learn his... truth.

Rory couldn’t help but glance over when Luc turned to him, the first real eye contact since the vampire had entered the room. The list just felt like daggers. More evidence that they weren’t really.... suited.

Rory looked to the floor, hugging his leg tighter a moment as he tried to think. But honestly? He was too tired and still hurting. Luc still feels miles away. The gap too big.... how can I ever live up to that?!

“I see. You must be very busy....” it was lame but it was all he could think of to say. You don’t need to waste your time with me then.... “Maybe its time I go to sleep....” He didn’t exactly sound convinced.

Guest Sosuke0549

As Luc spoke he took notice in the others demeanor and body language, he was closing himself off...but why? What could he have said to upset the other? Unable to resist, he read the others thoughts once more...

Luc still feels miles away. The gap is too big.... how can I ever live up to that?![/Quote]

Live up to what ? Who was he comparing himself too, and why? To him Why? They were two very different creatures. Was Rory always this insecure? What could he say? What could he do to help ease his concerns.

“I see. You must be very busy....”[/Quote]

"Sometimes...yes...I suppose its a blessing...and a curse...I never really got the chance to be a child. Purebloods are like...what humans would consider royalty...we are the driving force of our kind and could not exist and thrive with out them...with out me...I had to grow up fast and learn to take on responsibilities...and at times I feel as though the weight of the world is on my shoulders but you...--"

You don’t need to waste your time with me then[/Quote] He frowned taken aback by the others thoughts... which cut him off...Roy was his escape as a child...but for some reason...the human felt like he was nothing.

Rory then mentioned something about sleep but Luc....he just couldn't end it here. He slowly stood, only to kneel right in front of the human. "Rory...look at me....You were always my escape as a child. You were the only person who befriended me because they wanted too...not because they had too or wanted something...the only thing you ever wanted from me..was time...no money or power or my blood...Your smile was always genuine and never forced like so many of the vampires I encounter. You never felt the need to impress me...and even if you grew up in a less then wealthy environment...you were happy...carefree...innocent...You were nothing like the corrupt politicians or miscevious women I saw...I liked you because you weren't apart of this world...I liked you because you we ignorant...and at some point I realized that how I feel about you is much more complex then just a kingship or some over protective brother.....I realized my feelings were much more stronger than that...and that I was willing to sacrifice my happiness if it meant you were happy...Is that not love? "

Edited by Sosuke0549

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory nodded, “I know....” he’d heard whispers about the pureblood’s among the hunters. The revered. He’d heard the way the vampires had reacted when Luc had volunteered to take him in too. The awe couldn’t be faked.

They had very different lives. Very different responsibilities. There was no changing that.

When Luc first moved, Rory couldn’t help the sliver of fear he felt..... He’s not trying to hurt you again. Just.... relax and listen. At least, he hoped not!

Rory looked at him. Something in his eyes a little uncertain. Each word had the confusion seeping in, only to be replaced with a blush as he continued.

Luc really thinks he loves me.....

Rory didn’t know what to say at first. His hand was shaking as he moved it as if it touch Luc’s cheek but he pulled it away before he could make contact. “I’m not carefree, happy or innocent anymore. Haven’t been in a long time.” He frowned and looked down again. “For years the shrinks have tried to convince me that I imagined vampires, that it was a bear that killed my parents and hurt me....” Rory couldn’t help but rub his chest where some of the bites were. “I started to think I was crazy. No one seemed to believe me. It ostracised me. No one at the orphanage wanted to talk to me, the staff avoided me unless they had to deal with me. I was always alone.....” he clenched his hand a little. “Even when I went to school. I was just the freak with the head problem. Staying positive is really hard when no one is on your side.....” he looked up at Luc. “Taking my memories changed me. Changed so much. All the positive stuff with vampires disappeared and I focused on the memory of my parents death. I refused to let them tell me I had imagined it!” He frowned. “Even when they tried to medicate me. I learnt to just be quiet and pretend. Say what they wanted. Leaving that place as soon as I could. The place I live is tiny. But I always saw it as mine. No one to entertain or invite round, size really doesn’t matter......” he shrugged, he wasn’t ashamed by what he’d done with his life. He had even been proud for a time! He’d made the most of the shit show he’d been dumped with. “I learnt about the hunters during all this. They told me about my parents and their desire. Confirmed their death.” Rory shook his head. “It was a relief to know I wasn’t crazy. They wanted me to hate vampires.... but I never could. I just.... couldn’t. But I never knew why. I just felt it.” Except now. I definitely feel a claw of fear now. Luc’s little plan had worked, Rory was trying to fight it.

He looked up. “The child you loved.... he’s not here anymore Luc. I’m just a lost man with no family or friends who thought it was a good idea to offer himself up for this program because..... no one would miss me anyway.” Except.... would Luc have missed me? Would he even had learnt about my death? Or simply live imagining I was well and alive somewhere? “I’ve spent so much time trying to figure out what I was missing....” Rory didn’t know when he had started crying, thick heavy drops, until one landed on his hand. He wiped his eyes quickly. “But I’m starting to think I was looking for you....”

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc listened as Rory told his story, pouring his heart out and explaining to him just how difficult it was for him to grow up. That what Luc had imaged for the boy didn't really happen. He thought erasing Rory's memories was the right thing to do but now....he saw that he miscalculated. He was still pretty young at the time and assumed that doing so was the best thing for the human... He saw the tears start to roll down Rory's cheek and he instinctively reached for the human, wanting to wipe his tears away but stopped himself realizing he had no right too and saw how Rory seemed to flinch at his attempt. So...he dropped his hand...his eyes falling.

"I had no idea that you struggled so much once I was gone....I was content thinking you were leading a good life...I had no idea you suffered so much hardship....." He wanted to touch him....After hearing the human wonder if all this time he was perhaps looking for him...it made him feel rather happy.

"...Its been a long night...and I know you must be tired..." He slowly stood, slipping his hands into his pockets. "You are correct tho Rory...the two of us have certainly changed....but when I look at you...I still feel the same emotions I felt as a child...I still feel the need to protect and coddle you...however...now...they seem to be even stronger...and I can't stop myself from wanting every single part of you..." He said softly. "I should go...goodnight Rory...sleep well..."

Edited by Sosuke0549

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory nodded and frowned, “isn’t that the point?” He looked at Luc. “You can’t predict or force someone’s life one way.... just because you want it to be so.” He wiped his eyes once more, he was fed up of crying around Luc.

It seemed they were both as bad as once another. Wanting to reach out but never truly touching. The gap obvious. But maybe.... maybe it could close?

He watched Luc stand. He blushed at his words. Even smiled shyly.

“Goodnight....” Rory felt like he needed to sleep for a week but he’d settle for a night. He lay down and tucked his legs up. He had to consider things. But he was sleepy and soon felt himself slipping into darkness....

He dreamt of feverish things. Luc making him kneel. Making him strip. But then it changed. The fear becoming something different. It wasn’t against his will.... he reached for Luc.... touched him.... their lips meeting in a kiss.... bodies entwined....

He cried out and sat up. Gasping as held his chest. He looked around the strange room and clung to his chest. What had that been about? Clearly their conversation had got to him....

He looked to the door. The quiet clinging around him as he stood up and went to the bathroom to wash up. He pulled out another set of clothes and tried to settle himself..... the vampires would hear.... and he was surrounded by them. Rory swallowed then slowly headed out. He just hoped that fear wouldn’t claw at him. He didn’t know if he was allowed to wander or where he should go.....

Guest Sosuke0549

[ Next Day ]

Luc had decided to make Rory breakfast. It was nothing fancy just a toasted bagel and scramble eggs with bacon on the side. He even went as far as to bring it to Roy's bedroom but soon realized the human wasn't there. He bit his lip and sighed softly returning to the kitchen and setting the plate of food and orange juice on the counter leaning against the wall. He wondered if the human had went for a walk...maybe he didn't sleep at all...or perhaps he ran away again.

He was at a loss...unsure of what he should do or say....and now that he had told Rory the truth and restored his memories it was hard for Luc to control himself around the boy.

"Good morning...your up early....what happened?"

Julia emerged, wearing a silk pajama dress and with messy untamed hair. She smiled Luc raising a curious eyebrow at him. Even with messy hair, his mother was still beautiful.

"Nothing..."

"You made breakfast? For Rory?"

He shrugged turning his back to the female. Perhaps Bastian could help him win Rory over....

Edited by Sosuke0549

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory was rather lost in the labyrinth that was this mansion. He could have sworn the dining room was this way? Confused he looked for someone to help him but he seemed alone. Corridor after corridor he was turned in circles. Just great..... only I could get lost inside a darn house!

With a sigh he continued. Sniffing in the hopes maybe he’d smell food or something to help guide him. Vampires probably didn’t cook breakfast though! So maybe that was asking too much?

————-

Meanwhile, Bastian headed to the kitchen to grab some blood. He always woke up hungry. He smirked at the sight. “Good morning mother.” He smirked more, “Luc. Did you manage to.... prevent what we discussed last night?” He asked cryptically as he made his own food mug. “For Rory?” He asked spying they tray, “I think saw him looking lost in one of the corridors. Figured he was looking for you or you were close by so I just left him. Didn’t want to spook him.”

Moving over he ruffled his hair. “There’s something different with you....”

Guest Sosuke0549

Speak of the devil.. He smirked hearing his older brother come into the kitchen.

“Good morning mother.”[/Quote]

"Good morning dear~ " Luc handed his mother a wine glass with water and a single blood tablet. She took it thanking him. "Of course mother. "

“Luc. Did you manage to.... prevent what we discussed last night?” [/Quote]

He frowned at his brother. Seriously...could you not... "Brother..."

“For Rory?... I think saw him looking lost in one of the corridors. Figured he was looking for you or you were close by so I just left him. Didn’t want to spook him.”[/Quote]

He informed him underneath his breath. His eyes widened slightly and he heaved a heavy sigh. "Ok...thank you..." He tensed up feeling Bastian suddenly ruffle up his hair, a thing he did when they were children.

“There’s something different with you....”[/Quote]

"Don't be rediclous.." He muttered. Pulling away from the vampire. "If you'll excuse me..." He needed to go look for Rory.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luc turned the corner, only to stop seeing Rory wondering around and looking like a lost puppy. He sighed softly slowly approving him.

"There you are." He kept his hands in his pockets offering the human a small smile as he turned to face him.

"I made breakfast for you downstairs..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Bastian just shrugged and let him go. A small smirk on his face. Interesting. He’s acting strange. Wonder how things went with his pet? He sipped at his ‘blood’ and focused on his mother instead.

———-

Rory jumped at the sound of a voice and turned to see it was Luc. Hands in his pocket and smile on his face; He’s trying time look unimposing and non-threatening.... It was almost... cute.

He smiled, it wobbled on his face as he shuffled nervously. Last night had been so surreal.... the dream hadn’t helped!

“Oh? You did?” He frowned a little before smiling again. His heart was racing. Why was he suddenly nervous? “Thank you. I’m sure it’s delicious....” Rory shifted his arm and held himself with it, hugging himself.

“I got turned around. This place is like a maze. I should have just stayed put....” Rory blushed.

Clearing his throat he looked up at him with a nervous smile. “Lead the way then..... Luc.” He’d nearly said ‘Lord Luc’. Funny how it had been tricky getting into the habit and now he was trying to get out of it again!?

“D-did you s-sleep well?” He asked. Still rather embarrassed for the events of last night.

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc raised a single eye brow at the human, taking notice of his mannerisms and how his heart was beating a little faster than usual. Was he nervous ?

“Thank you. I’m sure it’s delicious....”[/Quote]

"Its nothing special but hopefully you'll like it..."

“I got turned around. This place is like a maze. I should have just stayed put....” [/Quote]

Luc shrugged, a little surprised to see Rory blushing. He thought that the human was afraid of him so thats why he was closing himself off and avoiding eye-contact. Which also explained his rapid heart beat...but...if that was the case...why was he blushing?

Whats gotten into him... He thought to himself as the Rory suddenly offered him a nervous smile, telling him to lead the way...however this time he called him Luc.

Not Lord Luc...but Luc

The vampire stared at the human, briefly taken aback but after a few seconds he couldn't help but smile. It felt good to hear Rory call him by his name, and just his name, even if it wasn't necessarily the one he wanted to hear, it meant he was slowly gaining his trust. He started to walk with the human down the corridor.

“D-did you s-sleep well?” [/Quote]

Perhaps I should tease him...

"It was restless with out you beside me.." He grinned, "What about you? Did you sleep well?" He got closer to the human, curious to see how he'd respond.

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory just nodded. He was hungry after last nights escapades.... he would eat and enjoy anything right now! “Okay.” It didn’t bother him if it was ‘fancy’ or not, it wasn’t like Rory was used to fancy food. His budget had never stretched that far. He would probably enjoy plainer food far more anyway.

Following beside him, Rory tried to make note of the corridors and the route they were taking.... how had he missed this? Was he really that blind and tired this morning?

Rory looked over at him with wide eyes when he spoke of a restless night.... without him! His cheeks turned redder. What was Luc trying to achieve.... Damn it. Now I can only think about that dream! He swallowed nervously, especially with how close Luc was getting. “N-not particularly well....” he admits. Between dreaming my regained memories, a nightmare and a sex dream about you... it was a rather disturbed sleep. He thought to himself. “I-I’ll just s-sleep in the car....” Why am I stuttering so much? Why am I acting so nervous around him? Rory wasn’t sure if he should step away? Or stay still and try to act like he hadn’t noticed? He stayed where he was....

But he couldn’t help but wonder.... Was Luc trying to tease him? His heart raced in his chest and it took a few deep breaths to steady himself. Rory also hated the fact that Luc would see and notice everything! He needed a safe distraction.... “What did you make for breakfast? Have you eaten?” After he spoke he realised that might sound like he was offering to feed him! “T-those blood t-tablets are a little s-strange to me....” Shit! It still sounds like I’m offering something I’m not. He places a hand over the bites on his chest and tried to calm down.

Rory chewed his lip and tired to act calmer....