(Private RP) The Peace Exchange <<syaoran-puu & Sosuke0549>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

White knight? Dark rogue? The pieces seemed fitting. “Do you always play black?”

As time ticked on Rory found himself sat cross-legged sat on the sofa, leaning forward with eyes scanning the board while he chewed his lip.

Rory chuckled when he once more lost, “yeah... I’m not really surprised you won.... again.” He looked up at him, taking him in. Right now Luc looked glorious... calm and relaxed and at home with himself. “Maybe I’m just learning your tricks to beat you in the future?” Rory predicted they both knew he was bluffing. It would take a lot of time for him to get anywhere close to the vampires skill!

Rory frowned over at him. “What do you mean? Exposure therapy?” What was Luc thinking? His heart sped up at the thought.

Rory has been proud of himself for being sat here right now.... Luc wanted more? Of course he does. He’s already bluntly told you that he wants you in his bed...

He frowned and looked at him..... realising he’d at least hear him out. Maybe even try....? How bad could exposure therapy be?

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• syaoran-puu

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc chuckled at the others question.

"Not always but I like to give my opponents a chance. "

“yeah... I’m not really surprised you won.... again.Maybe I’m just learning your tricks to beat you in the future?”[/Quote]

"Oh yeah?...Interesting~" He smirked, knowing that the human was bluffing. When Rory asked him what exposure therapy was he, leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms.

"Its something you humans developed. A way to get rid of your fears...For example...if someone was a afraid of heights...To help them conquer there fear, you slowly expose them to heights. You would have them start off small..like standing on a chair...then gradually work your way up...perhaps next you try a flight of stairs...the roof of a building...until eventually that person can ride say...an airplane with very little issues....Does that make sense?"

He slowly stood, looking down at the human. "So since you fear vampires...getting closer and closer to me would be your type of therapy. " In all honetly Luc was using this theory to get closer to the human...As each day passed his desire for the other grew more and more..."But...I don't want to pressure you...the moment I hear your heart beat reach 110 or 120 beats per minute I'll back off...Or if you feel like its too much...just let me know...We will go at your own pace. This will also help you become more open to the idea of being intimate with me."

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory knew what exposure therapy was, mostly, he just wasn’t sure what exactly Luc meant by it....

He eyed him a moment. Cheeks pink. Get closer? Get prepared to be more intimate with him? Luc was clearly playing for keeps here. It scared the new Rory and enthralled the old one. That stupid split again.

Rory slowly nodded. “O-okay. We.... we can try.” He really didn’t want to be afraid of vampires. Wanted to get to cook and talk with Asuna. Maybe even wanted what Luc was offering too... he just had to wrap his mind around that!

Getting up he chewed his lip and sat on the sofa beside him. A start.

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc was a little surprised that Rory agreed to his...rather outrageous idea. Sure it was a very real type of therapy but he didn't think Rory would actully agree. He could easily take this chance to take advantage of the boy...in all honesty...he was somewhat manipulating him.

He really...is something...if he knew just how manipulative I truly am...would I lose him for good?...

Luc was a rather perverted individual....Would that scary the human away? He watched as the Rory sat next to him. He sighed softly, feeling rather guilty now... "I apologize...I think I'm pushing you too hard..." He smiled softly..."If your uncomfortable...or hesitant you don't have to do this......and....I'm worried that I'll...push you too hard..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory quirked a brow at him. Trying to figure out what he was really trying to say.... what he actually meant....

And suddenly, Rory wondered if Luc had just been teasing him? He felt a little silly for moving beside him now. Maybe he shouldn’t have been too eager....?

He stroked the back of his own neck. “O-okay....” Rory didn’t know what to say or do. But he wasn’t convinced Luc actually wanted him to sit here with him.

He glanced over then shrugged. “I guess you’ve been affected too....” worried he’d hurt him again? Worried Rory would run? That he’d not longer wanted to be part of Luc’s life and never say his middle name again? ”Maybe it’s time I just go to bed then?” Yet even as he spoke... he hesitated. It felt like.... this was important. That running away now would ruin more? Ruin the fragile ‘truce’ that had befallen them.

“You said you’d stop if my heart raced too much.... right?” Rory looked at him. Heart racing slightly even now. Just sitting here with the awkwardness was making him nervous.

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc glanced over at the human...he had held himself back all this time...and now that he knew the human harbored some affection towards him...he wanted to grasp at it and never let go...but he knew how fragile humans were...and how strong and terrifying he could be...he was scared...scared that Rory would run away again...and this time...for good.

“I guess you’ve been affected too....” [/Quote]

He sighed softly, running his hand through his hair. "I just...don't want to hurt you...i-in any way..again...it seems its the only thing I'm good at..."

”Maybe it’s time I just go to bed then?” [/Quote]

Luc's eyes widened briefly for a moment before they returned to normal and he tried his best offer some sort of smile...but it was a pitiful one. "Okay.." He said softly turning away...but after a few seconds he saw that the human wasn't leaving. He glanced back at him, confused.

“You said you’d stop if my heart raced too much.... right?” [/Quote]

Luc stared at the human...a little bewildered...his heart rate was already speeding up...but the way he looked at him...Your so cruel to me... He wanted him....

Rory was obviously nervous...he coudlnt hide it....but even so...how could Luc resist?

"Your not close enough." His tone rather strong and firm as he suddenly reached out towards the human and with ease...pulled him close, foring Rory to sit on his lap, straddling him. Hes so light...and he feels so warm~ I can even hear the blood running threw his veins.

"Don't pull away....please...keep looking at me..." He kept his arm firmly around Rory's waist as his other hand gently took the humans hand and interlocked there fingers together. His eyes already glowing a bright monstrous red. However he refused to break eye contact with the other...if Rory couldn't accept the beast that he was...then they would never be able to move forward.

"Your trembling...You need to calm down...your heart rate is increasing.99...103....107....109....Rory...look at me....I will never hurt you again....take a deep breath and just breath....slow...calm...deep breaths....I won't ever leave you alone again...I got you...And I'm not going anywhere..." Right now...he was talking to the child side of Rory...the one that once loved him and was devastated when he disappeared, but he was also talking to the older Rory as well...reassuring him that his intentions were good.

Guest syaoran-puu

Maybe Luc wasn’t so bad? He did seem to genuinely want to help? To not scare Rory off anymore. And that look? That near sad smile? It tugged at his own heartstrings. He realised he wanted to comfort him too.... not that Rory knew how.

“I’m not?” He smiled slightly in amusement only to gasp at being pulled onto his lap. His heart thundered. Not entirely just from fear, though that was a factor.

His eyes blinked open at the order to look... when had he closed them? His breathing hitched as he looked at his eyes. Blood red. Younger Rory had seen them a few times without incident. Older Rory was scared because of the attack. The bites on his body felt suddenly tight.

Rory shook softly. Taking a deep breath and trying to calm himself as the other spoke, he found himself absorbed by those sweet words. With shaking fingers he moved and touched Luc’s cheek. Rory was pretty sure that Luc would grow to regret this. Rory wasn’t anything special. Still, he stroked his cheek a little as if ‘testing’, his heart slowly down a little.

“Luc.....” he watched him. “Your eyes are red.” Talk about pointing out the obvious... was Luc losing control?

So much he wanted to say.... but the words escaped him under the pounding of blood in his head. “There’s a time I would have done nothing but adored those words.”

Guest Sosuke0549

As he took in every little reaction from the human...he felt himself let out a sigh of relief he didn't even know he had as the finally got through to the human... As the seconds passed...Rory began to take long deep breaths....and as a result...his heart rate decrease little by little, but he was still trembling. To his surpise...Rory reached out to him with shaky fingers and touched his cheek, stroking it. The vampire wasn't sure how to respond to this...he would of nuzzled into his palm if he wasn't so afraid to look away from the boy. Rory~

“Luc.....” [/Quote]

He couldn't help it! He needed to know what Rory was thinking...what he was wanting...so he read his thoughts....and once again...the human caught him off gaurd....Rory...wanted him...?

“Your eyes are red.” [/Quote]

"Sorry....does it frighten you?...They change with my emotions and right now...I can hardly contain myself~.....I forgot how warm humans are...."

“There’s a time I would have done nothing but adored those words.”[/Quote]

He gazed up at the human, biting his bottom lip. " Is this...not the time?" He questioned rather seductively, nuzzling into the others palm...tightening his hold on him. "Your heart rate is climbing again...but I can't tell if it's because your afraid...or aroused.." He whsipered.

Guest syaoran-puu

Did they frighten him? “A little.” He admits. Best to be honest. “But I don’t think it’s because I was afraid before.... or because it’s you....” Just a result of the obedience? Or a memory? “I remember the blood red eyes and angry faces of those who attacked me.” He didn’t want Luc to think all his fear was on him. There had been some before, Rory had simply had therapy and worked hard to move past it. The fear of being bitten still lingered though, his scars still feeling tight. He knew he’d likely never offer a vein to the other. Would Luc be disappointed by that?

“You go round holding a lot of us?” Rory smiled. Though maybe Rory was curious too? Luc wasn’t a Virgin.... did he usually seek company from other vampire or from ‘warm humans’?

Rory shrugged. That seductive tone did strange things to him. He trembled first a different reason for just a moment.

Pointing out his increased heartbeats made him blush. He couldn’t seem to hide anything. No filter. “Can’t it be a little of both?”

He chewed his lip a little. Unable to stop it as he looked at him. “What now?” Rory wasn’t sure if he wanted to run or wanted more. An odd mix of emotions that seemed to focus on Luc.

Guest Sosuke0549

When the human admitted to being frightened of his eyes he coudlnt blame him...he was a monster after all, but he wasn't quite sure what the other ment.

He contuied saying,

“I remember the blood red eyes and angry faces of those who attacked me.” [/Quote]

"Oh...I see..." Luc had almost forgotten about that....he listened to the boys thoughts and Rory made it painfully obvious how scared he was of being bitten.

Would Luc be disappointed by that?[/Quote]

Luc stared up at the human, surprised he was even considering his feelings. As of now...The vampire had no intention of biting the human...for him...doing so would be...rather catastrophic.

“You go round holding a lot of us?”[/Quote]

"No...I've never bitten a human...all the blood I've received before the blood tablets were invented was extracted from humans...donated."

The other seemed to shutter in his arms. Perhaps he had gone too far? But seeing that blush appear on Rory's cheeks made him think otherwise.

“Can’t it be a little of both?”[/Quote]

"So you admit that I turn you on~" He smirked miscviously.

“What now?” [/Quote] Luc sighed softly, meeting the others gaze. Right now the boy wasn't sure if he should contuie or run away...and honestly. Luc wasn't sure if he was ready for the next step.

"If it's too much for you...just say 'stop' and I will...but now that you've seen my eyes...the next step would be...--"His fangs suddenly emerged, popping out of his gums. They were white, large...and sharp. He stared at the human, watching him closely. "Touch them....When we were children you did so once...and

....I frightened you so much that I... I had to stop visiting you at the orphanage....I won't bite you....I promise..."

He placed his hand on Rory's...wanting to keep it against his cheek... "Breath Rory....your heart rate has increased substantially...122....128.....Rory....do you want me to stop? Is it too much ?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Not quite what I meant.” Rory chuckled. “It doesn’t matter.” Luc had said he was warm.... but searching his memories he realised they’d held each other a lot as children. They’d played together continuously whenever Rory visited. Maybe that was what Luc compared him to? The past? “But good to know that feeding from me isn’t a consideration.” He smiled shyly.

Did he admit he was turned on? Unable to say the words Rory just shrugged and blushed softly. Yes? No? Maybe? His feelings were all over the place but his body was amicable towards the idea.

Then Luc did something that left him cold. He tried to squirm away, might have managed it except Luc held him firmer. Teeth. Fangs. Deadly weapons.

He couldn’t touch them! He was frozen in fear. His skin felt too tight. The bites itching and suddenly painful as memories assaulted him. The orphanage was after the attack, those white fangs would likely always haunt him now.... white fangs.... deadly weapons in the night! They ripped and tore at his flesh. Left him for dead. Unforgiving. Brutal.

Rory wasn’t surprised by the increase in his heart rate. Who would blame him?

He shook his head almost madly, looking down he realised he had both hands gripping Luc’s shirt for dear life. White knuckles on view. Too much..... too much.... I can’t do this.... Silent tears started to fall down his face. “I.... I..... can’t....”

Guest Sosuke0549

Rory's thoughts were all over the place once he saw his fangs...but even so...Luc understood them...and it saddened him that he couldn't do anything about it. Rory was quick to try a pull away, squirming in his arms and yanking his hand away from his cheek only to grip his shirt for dear life. He couldn't even look at him anymore. I went to far...

“I.... I..... can’t....”[/Quote]

Luc quickly retracted his fangs and blinked hard one time, so his eyes would change back to there normal color, a mystic purple/brownish color. He wrapped both of his arms around the human, hugging him tenderly.

"Its okay...Ive stopped...There gone now...I won't push you any further...I'm sorry..."

He held on to the human for what seemed like a very long time...he was waiting...waiting his him to calm down.

When he finally did, he gently took the boys chin, whipping his tears away. He would of rather lick them away but...they weren't quite there yet.

"I'm sorry...You must be tired...I'll take you to your room." He slowly stood, carrying Rory like a scared child as he slipped his forearms underneath the huamn behind and simply stood, letting his feet dangle and giving Rory a chance to wrap his arms around his neck.

He held him close, taking him to his bedroom.

Once they arrived he opened the door and gently put the human on the bed, kneeling down in front of him...he was no longer touching him... "Do you want me to stay....or go...?" He hadn't realized how traumatic that attack was on the human until he saw and heard it from Rory. And it made him feel bad for ever returning his memories.

Guest syaoran-puu

Despite his fear he was almost glad that Luc hadn’t released him. Part of Rory was eager to cling to the other. The child in him wanted to be closer. Only Kaname had made him feel better as a child....

He nodded. Not quite ready to look and check that it was gone. He could still see fangs in his mind. Blood and bites. His parents dead. Small hands reaching for their corpses..... Rory whimpered at the memories, trying to push them away. He’d just trust Luc....

Eventually he spoke, voice hoarse and trembling. “N-not y-your f-fault.” Rory predicted this reaction wasn’t because of Luc but his parents deaths.

He yelped a little at being suddenly lifted, his arms wrapped automatically around the other man’s neck, his head resting on his shoulder. Rory wiped his tears on the others shoulder a moment. Trying to think straight.

This proud creature is treating me so gently.... how can I stay mad when he’s being so kind? Rory realised that he had mostly forgiven him for taking his memories. If only the fear was easier to forget!

He looked up from the bed at Luc, legs rising so he could curl up a little. He took in the way he looked. The way Luc knelt before him.... not touching. Do I want him to stay? Silently he nodded. Hopeful that Luc understand his meaning. He couldn’t seem to find his voice right now.

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc fell silent hearing the human tell him that this wasn't his fault...he knew that...but still....perhaps if he had shown up at the Rory's house sooner that day...than maybe there deaths and his trauma would of never happened. He loved Rory...and he couldn't do anything to help him....in fact he made the situation worse given the fact that he was the number one thing Rory feared...vampires.

When Rory silently nodded Luc bit his lip and slowly stood. He took a seat in a lounge chair in the corner of the room, falling silent. His head low. "I'll stay until you fall asleep..."

In truth...he wanted to lay in bed with the human and wrap with his arms around him, but given the reaction he received just moments ago...he didn't want to push his luck. He was scared that if he contuied to touch the human...he'd break. He already pushed him too far today.

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory had expected him to lie on the bed.... but clearly that wasn't what Luc had in mind. He chewed his lip a moment and watched him. "Okay...." but he wasn't sure if he could sleep right now.

Rory shifted in the bed, curling up a little more. Will I ever get over this? Or was this all ludicrous? A fantasy that wasn’t meant to be? Silent tears dribbled down his face once more. He mourn the child he’d once been.

"There's so much distance between us now." Rory whispered. Not necessarily talking about literally. "We used to be so close...." he commented, pulling on an earlier memory of them together. "Pretty sure I used to nap and sleep around you a lot as a babe...." so why was it hard right now? Because I feel so alone.

Swiping at his eyes he sniffled a little.

Edited by syaoran-puu

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc tensed hearing Rory's words and thoughts...and seeing his tears made his heart ache. He heard every word...and understood it all...and yet...he was still hesitant to get closer to him...You are truly...so cruel to me... He thought to himself as he slowly stood and approached the boy..."I feel alone too...because you will never be able to comprehend my feelings for you...and you might not ever be able to accept me and yet.....Here I am...Trying so hard..."

He gently pushed Rory down on the bed, climbing ontop of him. His eyes glowing a blood thirsty red as he met Rory's gaze.

He clenched his hands into fists...

"I had stopped reading your thoughts...since you got so upset with me last time but...now it seems your upset that I don't know what your thinking.....You want me...and yet you say nothing....you want me to hold you...and yet you don't ask...your quite the hypocrite." He cupped the humans face and leaned down, licking away his tears...his tongue warm and wet. He sighed softly before slowly getting off the human and laying on his side, his arms immediately pulling Rory to his chest. He hugged him sweetly, running his fingers gently through his soft and long hair.

"Shhh....go to sleep...~

I'm not going anywhere..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory wasn't trying to be cruel to him. Hadn't even intended for Luc to react or hear his muddled thoughts. He had accepted that he would lie here awkwardly in the dark and try to sleep.

Once more things changed. Very suddenly.

His breathing hitched as he was pushed down onto the bed and Luc straddled him. Rory's eyes darted to his fisted hands then back to his face. Was Luc mad? Oh totally....

He swallowed. Cheeks pink. "Hypocrite.... says you.... the guy who told me he'd never abandon me? Then at the first chance erased my memories and did just that." Okay... maybe not completely forgiven yet.

Rory hated the soft whimper that escaped him when the guy shifted and pulled him into his arms. "I'm sorry...." he didn't push him away though. "I wasn't trying to be a hypocrite.... or confuse you.... or mess with you...."

He chewed his lip and glanced over his shoulder at him, then away as he admits. "You're r-right.... I-I do w-want you...." There. He'd said it.

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc frowned at Rory's words, hearing the human call him a hypocrite. He was quick to point out how he abandoned him and erased his memories...it seemed the human had not fully forgive him yet. But Luc couldn't blame him...he just wanted Rory to understand why he did what he did...how hard it was to leave him...but it seemed he just couldn't comprehend it. Unlike Rory... he had suffered because he remembered every single day of there past...meanwhile he never once crossed the humans mind until now.

Even though Rory seemed to be upset with him, he contuied to hold the human. He deserved his harsh words. But Rory hadn't stopped him from licking his tears away, nor had he pushed him away.

"I'm sorry....I wasn't trying to be a hypocrite.... or confuse you.... or mess with you...."[/Quote]

Luc said noting. He just contuied to hold Rory, avoiding eye contact. It was hard enough controlling himself around Rory...it was even harder when they were this close and in a bed no less...

"You're r-right.... I-I do w-want you...." [/Quote]

Luc tensed...feeling ever muscle in his body tighten at those words. Your so creul. So cruel...so cruel to me... He thought to himself...and before he knew it...He found himself gripping Rory's hair and pulling on it, forcing the human to look up as he claimed his lips suddenly and without warning in a passionate kiss. Luc wasted no time as his tongue parted the humans lips, forcing there way into his mouth, only to dance and circle around Rory's warm and wet tongue.

As he kissed him, one of his hands moved along Rory's body, slipping past his shirt and gently clawing at his back but it wasn't hard enough to leave any scratches, while the other hand, released his hair and creassd his ass, grabbing his leg and lifting it up so he could slip body in-between them. He quickly climbed on top of the human, not wanting him to get away. He wasn't planning on going all the way...not when Rory still called him Luc....but...he just yearned for him...for something. How could he not when the boy just admitted to wanting him?

Guest syaoran-puu

Consumed.

That was how he felt. Utterly and completely.

Consumed.

From the firm hold on him. The passionate kiss. Feeling Luc invade his mouth. He tried to give something back. Tried to let his own tongue play too. He was pretty sure his kiss was a little sloppy and awkward but he was trying. Rory would never have guessed or predicted they’d end up kissing.... or that he’d feel the clawing at his back.... the caressing of his arse....? He shuddered gently.

Taking a breath he looked up at Luc heatedly, though a touch of being scared lingered, it wasn’t to do with him being a vampire this time though...

Rory wondered briefly if this was too fast. It probably was! But he hadn’t stopped thinking about Luc’s words yesterday. Couldn’t ignore the guy since he hadn’t left him alone.... but he’d had... fun. Even getting beaten by him at chess had been fun. And honestly? Part of him was desperate to reach for the vampire and erase all the years they’d spent apart.

Rory swallowed at those red eyes. Just don’t think about the fangs. He was most definitely pinned by him too! No escaping now...

He felt shy even as he carefully reached and touched Luc’s cheek like he had earlier. “What you t-thinking?” What are you planning?

Guest Sosuke0549

Just when Luc thought he might of overstepped...Rory surprised him once more by returning his kiss. The human wasn't the best kisser but with some training and practice...He'd be fine. Luc wouldn't mind trying to teach him how to kiss...however right now that wasn't his main focus right now. As Luc broke the kiss to allow Rory to breath. He could sense the others fear but this felt...different. Was he afraid of him going all the way? Of being intimate?

Whatever the case maybe, Luc was just happy Rory kissed him back. He leaned down to kiss him again but stopped feeling Rory touch his cheek like before.

“What are you t-thinking?” What are you planning?[/Quote]

The vampire stared down at the human...Why was Rory so good at pushing his buttons. "Should you really be asking me that? You might not like my answer," he spoke softly. He turned his head and kissed Rory's hand, before playfully licking his fingers. Naturally the human shly retracted his hand and his blush turned a shade darker.

"You know I won't bed you until you say that name....but honestly your driving me crazy....If I told you all things I wanted to do to your body...I'm afraid you'd run away again ~" He whispered softly. He gently pressed his lower body up against the human, allowing him to feel the rather large and hard bugle in his pants. Luc...was huge! He moved over to Rory's ear, kissing and tracing it with his tongue as he whispered some of his perverted thoughts. "I wanna kiss every part of your body~ I want to make you tremble in pleasure underneath me...I wanna see your face when I make you climax...and I wanna hear all the exotic sounds you can make. I wanna rip off your clothes...pitch and suck on your nipples until they turn red...I wanna pull your hair and leave hickies all over your pale skin...I wanna put you in the most embarrassing sex positions...and I wanna take a moment to admire your beauty before I enter you. I wanna hear you cry out my name...tell me to stop...beg me for more...cry when it hurts...and cling to me when I push you beyond your limits...I wanna love you...but beast within me...wants to fuck you senseless....I wanna devor you...feel your warmth...Punish and tease you...And make your body submit to me in every way possible..." His voice was hypnotic, his tone...arousing.

Luc had ment every word he said to Rory. He pulled back a little to see the humans face and he couldn't help but smirk, licking his lips at his bright red face. "And that...seeing how shy you get about sex...its rather adorable~ and your heart beat....your at 153 beats per minute...did my words excite you~" He teassd him. He gently took Rory's hand, interlocking there fingers. "That's what I'm thinking....and what I plan to do to you....someday...does it frighten you?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“You are at an advantage to me. I have to ask to know your thoughts.” Even if I regret it... at least I’ll know. Rory smiled softly. He realised there was no stopping Luc listening in. He’d get curious and look in his mind.... Rory has no defence against it. But.... maybe that was okay?

Hearing that he wouldn’t bed him yet helped him to relax a little. The mere weight of another person on him was strange... but this wasn’t just anyone, this was Luc!

He gasped when he felt the others hardness! Rory couldn’t help but react with a small shocked squirm and comment. He whispered on heated breath; “Y-you’re h-huge!” While Rory knew they weren’t doing that today his hole clenched on its own. Luc would never fit! There was no way.

Then Luc upped his game. Moving closer and whispering all manner of naughty things to him. Sure, Rory knew the basics of sex. Knew that part A went into part B and part B needed to stretched and lubricated. Had seen enough porn to know about blowjobs and hand jobs and the such... but he was untainted and untrained. Innocent. Rory knew he wouldn’t be able to satisfy Luc.... that he’d be awkward.... at least at first!

As Luc continued to speak, Rory wrapped his arms around the man, just wanting to feel a connection as the man whispered his naughty thoughts.

Did his words excite him? “Yes.” He hummed honestly. It was likely that Luc could feel his answering erection. Rory let his eyes wander over Luc’s face then to their locked fingers. He squeezed his hand. “Not sure my heart is going to slow while you’re saying such naughty things.” And yes, Rory was blushing again. It seemed a near constant state around Luc recently!

Did it frighten him? “A little.” He knew Luc could read his thoughts, but maybe he should say it too. No confusing it. “But mostly because I’ve never done any of that and I’m worried about disappointing.” He knew Luc had been waiting a long time, memories in tact, “I know you’ve likely been thinking about it a while? I know you’ve been with others. I guess I’m scared I won’t compare.” And the vampire wondered why his heart raced?!

Closing his eyes he took a deep breath and tried to cal down a little. The arms that had held Luc started to tentatively stroke his sides instead.... I like touching him.... He realised the truth in his words.

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc couldnt help but chuckle when Rory said he was 'huge.' It was true that he was bigger than most...as he whsipered naughty thoughts in his ear he was surprised when the human wrapped his arms around him and that he admitted to getting excited. Ugh...could he be anymore cuter? He glanced down, feeling something poke him...Rory was hard too~ The human squeezed his hand, drawing his attention back to his face.

“Not sure my heart is going to slow while you’re saying such naughty things.”[/Quote]

He smirked, kissing the humans hand, although he chuckled hearing Rory admit to being frighten by his dirty thoughts.

"Is there anything that doesn't frighten you?" He teased.

“But mostly because I’ve never done any of that and I’m worried about disappointing.”[/Quote] His eyes widened slightly. Seriously? Why was he so concerned about that? "You won't disappoint me Rory...I'm surprised you worry about such things...I don't mind teaching you how to satisfy me~" He took his chin and lightly bit the boys bottom lip, before kissing him sweetly. He wanted to just make out with the other but the human contuied to speak.

“I know you’ve likely been thinking about it a while? I know you’ve been with others. I guess I’m scared I won’t compare.” [/Quote]

Hes really bothered by this... He thought to himself. He sighed softly, caressing the others cheek. "You won't compare...because unlike those other people...I'm in love with you...You won't be good at sex the first few times...thats normal...but it's something your gonna have to accept...and over time...you'll get better and it'll start to feel better than you can even image. "

As he spoke Rory took a deep breath, trying to clam down his racing heart...but his arms...they contuied to touch him...stroke him...If only he could ravish him right now!

I like touching him.... [/Quote]

He smiled softly and suddenly pulled away a little, sitting up briefly so he could slip off his shirt. Underneath the fabric was a magnificent body. Perfect pecs...and a rock hard six pack with a beautiful V-line to match. He hovered over the human and took his hand, forcing him to touch his chest. The vampire skin was not only soft...but firm and hairless. "You like touching me?~"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Don’t be mean.” Rory smirked, amused. He had been afraid of a lot the last two days.... he couldn’t blame Luc for being cautious or teasing him with it. Slowly, as time past and they interacted more, Rory felt something loosen in his chest.

Yeah... those words made him blush again. The idea of Luc teaching him how to satisfy him.... teaching him to enjoy sex.... he tried really hard not to think of that stupid sex dream from last night! But he couldn’t help it. He was completely overwhelmed but trying to hang in there. The image of Luc consuming him so completely as he crowded him and fucked him.... Rory swallowed.

That blush suddenly grew brighter, his heart skipping a beat. He really loves me? Rory didn’t think Luc was talking about a one off thing here either. He was playing for something longer.... planning to ‘teach’ Rory what he clearly didn’t know. Sucking seemed to be a guarantee it seemed. Even knowing he was going to suck... Luc didn’t seem deterred or put off about being with him.... I’m flattered.

A nip. More kisses. Rory was lost to the moment. Like a drug he couldn’t get enough of or a moth drawn to a flame he was reaching for more of whatever Luc was willing to share.

His eyes widened as Luc pulled back, stripped off his shirt and revealed a very perfect chest. Rory greedily ate up the sight. His breath catching when his hand was placed on the others flesh. Rory slowly spread his fingers out then closed them. Caressing that hard muscles, so soft. “You know I do.” He chewed his lip a little and looked at Luc’s expression. “I think you like me touching you too.”

Hesitantly Rory met his hand stroke over more of the guys flesh. I’m definitely not this ripped... lucky me that he’s interested. Rory licked his lips a little as he looked up at the guys face.

Luc was a gorgeous man. Rory felt rather plain in comparison. But that was okay. Opposites apparent attracted anyway, right? “You look like you workout a lot.” He hummed gently. Nibbling his lip a moment. Eyes wandering back down to his chest. Better than in Rory’s imagination.

Edited by syaoran-puu

Guest Sosuke0549

Luc took notice in the humans reaction...as well as the change in his emotions and heart beat...there was no denying the fact that Rory was attracted to him. He smiled softly feeling Rory's warm hand touch his skin, slowly spreading and closing his fingers, his hand trailing along his muscles.

“You know I do...I think you like me touching you too.”[/Quote] Luc smirked, keeping his eyes on the boy. He kept biting his lip...which was driving Luc crazy...did he even realize what he was doing to him? He wanted to kiss him...

He could hear Rory's thoughts but didn't say anything. He just let Rory touch him...There eyes met as he spoke;

“You look like you workout a lot.”[/Quote]

Ugh there he goes again...biting his lip.

"Stop talking~" He mused, pressing his lips on Rory's. The simple kiss turned into multiple before Luc's tongue licked at Rory's lips before they slipped passed the boys defensives, exploring his mouth once more and loving the taste of him...There small kiss...turned into a heated make out session that lasted minutes.Open your mouth......go slow...when I enter my tongue notice I introduce it slowly...don't be afraid of sharing our siliva....keep touching me... He spoke softly in Rory's head hoping to teach him how to kiss a little more skillfully. Which actully was working...because Luc only seemed to deepen the kiss adding more pressure.

As they kissed Luc used one hand to keep himself propped up, not wanting to crush the other as the other hand roamed across Rory's chest, only stopping to pinch his nipple and then....his fingers moved lower down his abdomen until they reached the bulge in Rory's pants. He started to stroke the human over his clothes as they kissed. If you keep letting me have my way with you...I might not be able to stop ~ He informed the human. For someone who was once so tried..you seem to have plenty of energy now. He teased.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Sorry.” Rory smiled shyly, but stopped talking further. So bossy, that hasn’t changed since we were children.

Then he was kissed again! This time was different. At first he felt a little embarrassed by the instructions in his head but he soon just lost himself to them. Doing as he was told and growing in boldness as their kiss deepened.

One hand grabbed the others arm, holding on for purchase as their play continued. Once more the feeling of being consumed loomed large.

Then he felt the other touch him! Rory moaned into Luc’s mouth. Body arching into the other, chests touching.

Rory moaned and bit his lip at being touched so intimately, even above his clothing. With heated eyes he pulled back to and just watched the other a moment before kissing him again. Despite everything Rory believed this felt right.

This was the man he’d loved as a child. This was the man he’d grown up with, played with. Child Rory was desperate to reach for him and the adult wasn’t far behind him!

“Sorry....” he breathed against his lips. “...should I be trying to stop you?” Each word mumbled within the kiss. Luc’s words sunk in though. “If you’re unsure of control.... maybe you should stop...” his breathing hitched. You said you wouldn’t bed me until I used your middle name.... while part of me wants too.... I worry about moving too fast.