(Private RP) Another World <<syaoran-puu & Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn nodded in concern. “Okay, your highness. Please let me know if there’s ever anything I can do to help you, to lessen your burden.” Because the shifter would!

He hoped it was just the coronation causing Ceries so much upheaval and stress.

Brenton watched him a moment longer. “I understand. Duty is duty.”

Guest Kotorichan

"Thank you Vaughn..." Ceries murmured. He looked away. "Perhaps I should take a brief break after my meeting... I believe I will be more productive if I'm able to rest for awhile..."

He gave Brenton a worried glance, afraid the man would take that as an opportunity to visit him again. He needed some time to rest, even just a few minutes would help.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton looked to the man, quirking a brow. Was he trying to hint? Trying to make him bow to his will? He smirked, “I’m sure Vaughn can keep me company then. While you rest.

Vaughn frowned at Brenton’s words, looking to Ceries again as he spoke. “Rest will do you good, your highness. You should look after yourself. I’ll ask the kitchens to make you the noodle soup you enjoy when you’re ill. It might help to reinvigorate you.” He offered politely.

“Kitten is so thoughtful.” Brenton laughed.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries grew tense at the mention of Vaughn keeping Brenton company while he rested. "I..." His shoulders slumped. "I'll join you for your discussion first..." He promised.

"If there is time afterwards then I can rest..." He looked down at the table. "Attending to such things is a part of my duties and so I would not neglect it..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn frowned, he wasn’t going to speak up now, not in front of Brenton... but he didn’t want Ceries to be too worn out! He could take this burden for him.... would take it for him.

“Good to know. I won’t keep you long before I let you take a nap.” Brenton smirked.

Guest Kotorichan

"Thank you Mr.Black..." Ceries meant it genuinely. He felt they both knew that he would have let the man do whatever he wanted if it meant protecting Vaughn.

He forced himself to eat almost everything on his plate before setting down his chopsticks again. He felt like he was going to throw up if he ate any more.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton just nodded, “Vaughn. Come to my room when you’ve finished with the Prince.” He stood up and left the pair.

Vaughn waited for him to go before looking to the Prince. “Your highness.... do not worry about me. I can... do this for you. Rest. You need to look after yourself.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries quickly shook his head. "I'll be alright... If I can't even do this then I don't deserve to be king." He said firmly, rising to his feet. "I need to go prepare for my meeting..." He hesitated for a moment. "Would you come with me..?" He wanted to speak with Vaughn in private for a few moments.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I don’t think that’s true, your highness.” But Ceries could be so stubborn at times!

Vaughn instantly rose. “Of course, your highness.” Brenton would just have to wait!

He followed the Prince to a private room, concern not hidden from his face. “Is everything okay, Ceries?”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries led him to his office, he needed to gather some thing anyway. He waited until the door was closed before pulling Vaughn into a tight hug. "I don't want him to hurt you..." He said softly. "If I'm not there then I'll just be worrying about what he might be doing to you..."

He closed his eyes for a moment, trying to gather himself. "I don't feel well... Everything is becoming so overwhelming..." He admitted. "But I'll be fine, I won't be able to rest if I know you're with him..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn was surprised at the big but pulled him in to his arms, holding him close. He nuzzled him. “Don’t come.” He said simply. “Just sleep. He won’t hurt me...” he might, but Vaughn didn’t want to scare him!

“You need rest and relaxation. I can take this for you. Just... rest after your meeting. Please.” His arms tightened around him.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries frowned and shook his head. "I can't... If I don't come then he might get angry and take it out on you." He looked up at Vaughn sadly. "Please... I promise I'll be alright."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Ceries...” he frowned, touching the Princes cheek. “Will you never let me protect you?” To share in the burden? It seemed not....!

“If that’s your wish... but what is to stop him.... before you get there? Why risk both?” Vaughn knew he could take it. “Beside, he might not be interested... in that. Without you there.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries shut his eyes for a moment, taking a shaky breath. "I already promised him that I would join the two of you... I can't go back on my word..."

He leaned into Vaughn's touch. "After he is finished with us I will rest... I don't have too much work left so I will be alright." He looked up at the man. "I'm sorry Vaughn, next time I will speak with you before I make such a promise."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn shook his head, “you don’t need to apologise. You’re a grown man, you can make your own decisions....” even if Vaughn didn’t like them, he had to support them! He would be there.

Still, he had a nervous energy right now. He didn’t know what Brenton did want with him. Maybe just to discuss the items he was getting made!?

He sighed, “I’ll run you a nice warm bath after and tuck you into bed.”

Guest Kotorichan

"Thank you..." Ceries snuggled into his chest. "Perhaps you would be willing to let me pet you for awhile...?" He blushed softly at the idea and pulled away. "Well, I should get going... If he hurts you then you have my permission to make up some excuse to get away from him, I'll deal with the aftermath." He promised, touching Vaughn's cheek lovingly.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn nodded, “we can arrange that.” They didn’t seem in a hurry to be together intimately either. Not that Ceries was in any condition too. He needed sleep. Sleep was important! Everything else could wait.

“Go to your meeting. Summon me if you need me. Don’t let the council bully you. You are the Prince Regent. This time next week you will be King. They need to get used to that fact. You’re not some little kid they can just dismiss....” he stroked Ceries cheek and ear a moment. “Be proud.”

He had no intention of running from Brenton. No intention of making things worst for Ceries in the long run!

Guest Kotorichan

"Thank you..." Ceries repeated with a slight smile. He hesitated for a moment before leaning up and pressing a gentle kiss to the man's lips. "I should be finished in an hour." He promised before pulling away. He gathered a few things and headed for the door, his head held high.

Guest syaoran-puu

An hour felt like a long time, but Vaughn knew Ceries was strong enough. “You can do it, Ceries.” The kingdom needed the Prince now more than ever! He waited a little while before heading to Brenton.... hoping this wasn’t going to be as bad as Ceries feared.

Brenton waited in his room, he’d discovered a few interesting items around the castle and had had a servant bring some of them to his room. He smirked. Ceries was tired.... that didn’t mean he’d get a free pass. But he would be quick with him and dismiss him easily.

Right now, Brenton’s fascination lay with Vaughn. Just how far would the man go? He knew that Ceries was his slave now.... yet he still looked at the Prince with those kind eyes! He wanted to shatter that expression! Destroy it. Replace it with submission! Not just abstract loyalty!

Removing his shirt he headed into the bathroom to clean up a little. It wasn’t long until he heard a knock on the door. Smile widening as he passed towards it and opened to reveal Vaughn.... looking nervous. Good. “Come in, Kitten.”

Vaugh seemed to snap his attention to Brenton with those words. Brenton just held the door and closed it behind the shifter. “I believe you’re now aware of my deal with Ceries?”

“I am...” Vaughn frowned a moment.

“Well, I’m also aware you want to protect him. So if you take his place in my bed from time to time I can go easier on him.” Brenton didn’t really need this, but he wanted to manipulate Vaughn into the palm of his hand.

“What exactly does that entail?” Of course, the idea of helping Ceries appealed!

“You will bend over and offer your arse whenever I want. You will fuck whoever I want. You will do whatever I say. And if you don’t? I take my anger out on you.” Brenton states simply.

Like you did to Ceries when you took his virginity? Vaughn couldn’t help but think it. Why couldn’t Brenton be satisfied with one man? Why did he had to have two?!

“Well?” Brenton asked, clearly growing impatient.

Vaughn knew he didn’t really have a choice. “For Ceries, I agree.” Something told him the Prince might not like this decision! But it was too later.

“Good. No strip off and lie on your back on the bed.” Brenton ordered.

Vaughn hesitatesd before doing just that. Nude and flaccid he climbed onto the bed.

“Oh this won’t do.” Brenton stalked closer, roughly handing Vaugn’s dick and massaging it. It soon rose to hardness. “Much better.” Brenton could tell there was caution in Vaughn’s eyes, he didn’t care. Pulling the cloth out he tied it over Vaughn’s eyes.

“What are you doing?” The cat protested.

“What I want.” Brenton stated. “As you agreed.”

Vaughn frowned at that.

“Put your arms above your head.” Brenton ordered.

Vaughn did just that. Soon feeling the strange tugging around his wrists! And the feel of rope! He was being tied up.... he started to panic a little until a firm hand pressed on his chest and ordered him to shush and settle down. Vaughn couldn’t help but obey! Even as both his legs were tired spread apart, leaving Vaughn very exposed! He felt a chill run through him....

Brenton eyes his handy work, the knots looked pretty against the tanned shifter’s skin. He’d lubed up his fingers and pushed two inside, uncaring of the rough treatment or the soft grunts and moans coming from Vaughn.

Once he’d stretch the man adequately he moved and sat down on a chair to wait. Their main guest hadn’t arrived yet!

Feeling no hands upon him was almost worse! Vaughn felt his very nerves tingle! Expectation and dread pulsing wildly through him!

Guest Kotorichan

It was difficult for Ceries to focus on his meeting, he couldn't help but think about what could be happening to Vaughn without him. The sensation of dried cum on his lower body and the soreness in his ass didn't exactly help either. But Ceries was able to force himself to stay present.

He calmly explained his engagement to the court, who reacted with confusion and some anger as he expected. He stayed firm in the face of their disagreement, shooting down their arguments without hesitation.

Eventually the members of the court relented, seeming to realize that Ceries was not going to back down.

After some discussion of other matters the meeting was ended. It had taken just over an hour. Ceries immediately excused himself and hurried to Brenton's room, doing his best to hide the panic that was filling his chest. He knocked on the man's door and waited, chewing his lip lightly.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton looked to the door and grinned. “It looks like our main star is here.” He rose from his seat and opened the door.

“Fluffy.” He smirked. “Come in. I have a treat for you.” Brenton purposely stood so that no one could see his bed from the door.

He also heard Vaughn whimper a little behind him. “It seems our Kitten is in need of some attention.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries looked up at him with wide eyes. "Did you hurt him?" He blurted out, unable to help himself.

He bit his lip at the sound of Vaughn's voice, afraid of what he might find. He hurried in the moment he was given permission, sucking in breath at the sight of Vaughn bound to the bed. Without thinking he rushed to the man's side. "Vaughn, are you alright?" He asked, tenderly touching his cheek. He had to resist the urge to remove the blindfold, knowing that would probably get them both in trouble.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn felt the difference in the touch. “I’m okay. He hasn’t done anything to me....” he promised.

“Yet.” Brenton steppes closer after closing the door. He touched Ceries’ back, caressing the wings where they joined his back. “I’ve bound him and stretched him. He’s at our mercy now.” He leaned in and nibbled Ceries cheek and ear. “You’re going to fuck him good while I fuck you. Once we’ve both cum you can leave.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries let out a sigh of relief when Vaughn said he hadn't been hurt.

His cheeks flushed at the feeling of Brenton's hands on his wings. He let out a soft whimper at the feeling of his mouth against his skin.

"He wouldn't fight back... Does he need to be tied up..?" He asked softly. He didn't like to see Vaughn so helpless. His cheeks flushed deeper when Brenton informes him of his plans. He lightly bit his lip and looked down at Vaughn.

"Yes... Master..." He murmured. He lightly touched Vaughn's cheek again, wishing that he could promise to be gentle.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn couldn’t help but gulp, he could hear them after all! But not see. He didn’t particularly enjoy the sensation.

“I know.” Brenton continued to nibble. “But isn’t there something delicious about seeing him bound. Look at the pretty knots upon his flesh. Imagine how he’ll squirm around your hard cock.” He slid his hand down the guys trousers, rubbing his cock. “You’ve given five minutes to prepare yourself. The bottle of lube is still between his legs....” he then released him completely and moved to sit back in his chair to watch.