Any favourite show you've gone "I wish you were a yaoi?"

yourstalker

Omigosh, Kyoko. I need to watch that anime purely for the fan-service immediately.

I wish Kuroshitsuji and Free! were yaoi. Come on, there's already plenty of fan-service. Just go all the way! Maybe if Naruto was yaoi I'd be more inclined to watch it consistently.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• YaoiLover39

• YaoiFanfictionWriter

• Virdian*

TONS. Hannibal I wish with all my might was yaoi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much subtext and gestures you'd think it was but sadly isn't :Frustrated: but its still an amazing show

Also, Tactics. The manga artist I believe has made yaoi manga before but tactics would've been so better as a yaoi! Of course there's my fave animes right now too, Hetalia, Attack on Titan, Free, etc.

I mean there's tens, of thousands of tv shows,movies, etc. that I wish were yaoi but alas they aren't so I'll just stick to my ships and yaoi fantasies :Playing with fire:

• 6 months later...

Naruto

Owari no seraph (it's too early to say that it wont be yaoi.I'm keeping my hopes up)

Black butler

Kakumeiki valvrave

Code geass

Aldnoah zero

Hamatora

Kuroko no basket

Haikyuu

Tegami bachi

Fate zero

Attack on titan

Durarara

Free

Fairy tail

Magi

Assassination classroom

Shokugeki no soma

Noragami

Terra e...

Yamada and 7 witches

Kyou kara maou

Tokyo Ghoul

• 1 month later...

I really wished Free! and Death Note were both yaoi. I was just waiting for the moment when L tells Misa to back off of Light and takes him for himself. ^o^

Hii

I'm with Maya_Taurus I really wished that Hannibal was yaoi yoyo5.The whole reason I'm watching that show beside its awesome plot is that I'm secretly hoping that Will and Hannibal kiss already. I know that it will never happen:_red_fox 5 but my wish comes true in many fanfic that i read about those two:_red_fox 4. And my latest obsession sanji and zoro from one piece.

I want to say Durarara... but the author tried writing a Shizaya BL scene already and he wasn't very good at it foxy4

So I'll go with One Punch Man (because Genos is halfway there), Owari no Seraph (because everything else about it sucks), and Gintama (because gay samurai are delightful)

Karneval really needs to be yaoi.... Just... Just yes.

Kuroshitsuji would be perfect. Imagine the beautiful dynamic of Sebastian being the servant but the more dominant one in the relationship... Ugh. Amazing.

xxxHolic, K, and Tsuritama are others as well!

• 2 months later...

I guess Death Note, that would be aaaawsssom. Light and L would be sweet, I would love to c L f*** Light good...or the otherway would be fine too, as long as they do it *Moahaha*

(Not Sherlock.. don't touch Sherlock and make him all Dirty and filthy and undressed with only his half nake.. and.. and

:cuteonion58: :cuteonion51:

...dont touch Sherlock, muri muri X

Be gone, naughty thought, be gone )

as for me: Kuroko no Basket, Full Metal Alchemist, D.Gray-Man and Kuroshitsuji ~~ man, i'm always internally screaming when watching these animes that i always thought "why?? why are you not yaoi??" LOL even the slightest skinship or argument they have, i always smile and giggles xDD

• 3 months later...

hakkenden: touhou hakken ibun, definitely. i mean, there's a good amount of subtext - it's by abe miyuki, after all! - but i wish there was an official couple or something. like maybe kobungo and keno.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would like to say Free!, it is a good exemple of anime which should get a shounen-ai version, at minimum. I can't imagine a yaoi version of it, but it would be delicious.

I would like to say Free!, it is a good exemple of anime which should get a shounen-ai version, at minimum. I can't imagine a yaoi version of it, but it would be delicious.

But if they made a yaoi version of it fans would be upset because they may not agree with the "canon" couples. o-o I'm not a huge fan of free, but... considering it was basically made to bait fangirls and create a fandom... it works very well remaining just what it is. A fanservice show.

• 2 months later...
hakkenden: touhou hakken ibun, definitely. i mean, there's a good amount of subtext - it's by abe miyuki, after all! - but i wish there was an official couple or something. like maybe kobungo and keno.

There are nice bodies to put into action,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

Teen wolf. They have a few moments, but far from headliners...

Serwamp has a good potential with all their master x servant coupling.

• 4 weeks later...

ahahahahahha-

tbh every time i watch supernatural and something suggestive happens between any of the guys it makes me wish it were yaoi

Yuri!! On Ice! Ok, I know the show basically has the gay canon couple and all, i just wish it has more yaoi-ish deliciousness, like the in-depth of their relationship and all. lol i am such a perv. it's a sports anime, me!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...