• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• YaoiLover39

• YaoiFanfictionWriter

• redbones

• 2 weeks later...

May be manga Rurouni Kenshin *lol*, Inuyasha; Sherlock Holmes; especially manhwa 12 Nights of Muryu TT_TT *hix hix, what a pity*

idk if anyone's considered this.. but low-key avatar (last airbender) AANGxZUKO~

- - - Updated - - -

i kinda wish for kuroshitsuji to be at junjou romantica status. and then maybe show some more. but id mostly be in it for the feels.

Um.. besides Hetalia.. Probably SENGOKU BASARA.

I mean, who wouldn't want to see hot historical figures banging each other?

• 2 weeks later...

Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroshitsuji, Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist, Sherlock, Supernatural....basically everything I watch:hamtaro-005 (5):

Hetalia. K project. Makai Ouji. UtaPri. Free. Well any anime that has a lot of bishies actually. Haha Ship 'em all!! cheetah8

I really wanted Bleach to be a mid-hard core yaoi as my favourite couple would be Renji and Captain Byakuya and if you see them getting 'together' then i would like to have seen Hitsugaya falling in love with Ichigo's sister Karin lol

I want Big Windup to be a yaoi/shounen-ai at least, they have already confessed they like each other in the anime but as well as the main storyline of baseball, I would have liked to have seen more couple-like feelings and kisses between them lol

• 2 weeks later...

Kuroshitsuji, even though the Sebaciel pairing is almost canon. Let's be honest, people who love each other always make fun of the other *cough cough*

Also, Harry Potter, Karneval (Nai and Gareki are so cute :leaf15: ), Kuroko no Basuke. Every sport anime, it's impossible not to have at least a ship in those kind of animes (sweaty and sexy boys nom nom nom).

The Walking Dead.:hamtaro-005 (15):

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Basically anything including the Earthworm Jim cartoon and Disney movies (villains on villains^^).

Specifics hmm...

LazyTown (Sportacus x Robbie, never once has Stingy been there, not at all...I swear)

Darkwing Duck (Megavolt x QuackerJack, Steelbeak x Grizzlikoff/Bud Flood etc.)

And especially Secret Garden (Oska x JuWon...)

There's more I just...can't think of it right now...

But pretty much anything where there's one or more attractive guys.

~Megs

Pretty much everything I watch that isn't already yaoi :D

Kuroko no basuke, free, kuroshitsuji, bleach, FMA, Sherlock, supernatural, lord of the rings, everything. I want them all in yaoi. Oh and harry potter. I think I would die if they would do it :'D

• 2 weeks later...

DEATHNOTE. I wished like hell Yagami Light and L were yaoi couple. I mean c'mon ....can you blame me after that rainy scene with the foot massage :hamtaro-005 (5):

oooh I would like to have seen Sherlock and Merlin, two BBC shows to have been shounen-ai at least a little before the men got with the women (like they each had a sexual relationship with their best friends before they fell in love with the women in each show) lol

I was informed that Almost Human was a Bromance between the two main male characters on it before it got axed and cancelled (why????) Karl Urban half flirting with Dorian wasn't as awkward to watch (considering he is straight) but was shocked to see the awkwardness come from him full-out flirting with a woman!! I much prefer him to be with Dorian in this tv show but I dont know why it got cancelled when it was a good tv series, well i enjoyed watching it anyways ....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Oh, there's like a bunch that I wish were yaoi! Both animes and TV prog.s!

Ao no Exorcist

Brother's Conflict

Naruto

Bleach

Lol, almost all the animes that I've watched there's at least one yaoi OTP XP

Supernatural

Teen Wolf

Merlin

Shows:

Teen-sciFi The 100 - the guys there are...awesome.

Teen Wolf- Yay!

-

Anime- few titles that have already been mentioned.