Any favourite show you've gone "I wish you were a yaoi?"

yourstalker

Shingeki no Kyojin (so many pairings), Free!, Naruto, Kimi to Boku, Uta no Pince-sama, Magi the Labyrinth of Magic, Genshiken Nidaime, Fate Zero, and Avatar: The Last Airbender

Most magical girl shows would make good yuris

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• YaoiLover39

• YaoiFanfictionWriter

• Gladis

Karneval, you know, It kinda scream yaoi. Haha! Also Free!

And I really wish Uta no Prince-sama!

As for the english series, Oh my gosh. The Adventure of Merlin is one, Merlin and Arthur has really this something, I mean I can feel bromance. Haha! And also Supernaturals, I definitely ship Dean and Castiel. Hihi.

I don't like the end of Psycho-pass !!!!But I know it will have season 2 .

I wanted Psycho-pass to be one but it'll ruin the plot so it's a dilemma. Then there's Sengoku Basaara, maan, I'm just a retard wishing for this.

- - - Updated - - -

I also like Free , but it is only 12 .

Guest Jeepers

Saiunkoku Monogatari and Kamisama Hajimeshita; the main couples are fine as they, but if the rest of it was yaoi that would be perfect. Kind of wish there were more gay couples in 'regular' animes.

K and Uta no Prince Sama; I haven't watched either of them but I would if they were yaoi. AND Kimi to Boku; I had to stop watching that because of the lack of yaoi; too many feels.

And that one anime about gifted musician students. :_red_fox 12

I wish you were a yaoi..

== Anime ==

Kaname X Zero [Vampire Knight]

Makishima X Kogami [Physcho Pass]

Haruka X Rin [Free!]

Hyoubu X Andy [The Unlimited]

Sasuke X Naruto [Naruto]

Byakuya X Renji [bleach] Too many pairing...

== English TV Shows ==

Arthur X Merlin [The Adventure of Merlin]

Sherlock X John [sherlock]

Jack X Iaton [Torchwood] Haha, I guess its already a BL.

Those are SOME that I like.

Guest Jeepers

VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!! I would have watched/ read this if Kaname X Zero were a thing!!!!

Toriko is definitely BL. It is in the closet right now, but you can't fool me. :hamtaro-005 (6):

• 3 weeks later...
full meatal achemist

i have watch so much yaoi i keep on expecting them to start kissing

it is true

- - - Updated - - -

because it rules

I can totally relate with what you said... I mean, watching animes and having OTPs, I begin expecting them to kiss and hug and all that (even though I know it really wouldn't happen *sigh*) . hahaha Oh well I guess that that. After all, we're yaoi lovers. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Sherlock *any reason to see Benedict Cumberbatch doing some sexy kissing*, Castle *Castle & Detective Ryan*

DAMN RIGHT.

but personally, i wished ao no exorcist was yaoi (and incestuous at that lel)

ufff..i have too many..but the ones i would like the most in yaoi version are: katekyo hitman reborn (Tsuna x Kyoya), Free!, then sherlock of course, and i would mind yaoi avengers :cuteonion41:

I think that Magi could make for a decent yaoi. And of course Ouran High School Host Club.

Seeing a Kumagawa x Hitoyoshi (Medaka Box) pairing would be delightful.

OMG!! Johnlock rabbit0, Thor rabbit4 , secretly greatly rabbit14 , The hobbit rabbit1 , kuroshitsuji rabbit16, naruto + Free + no.6 + Natsume Yuujinchou + Shingeki no Kyojin + Hetalia + K Project +07 ghost + Kuroko no basuke ... so so many more..!!!rabbit5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

talk about non anime, I ship Aizen x Ichigo/Grimmijow x Ichigo in Bleach.. wish it was yaoi but i wish Kuroshitsuji more kawaii shounen_ai :hamtaro-005 (15):

• 2 weeks later...

Kuroko no Basuke (Kuroko x Kise) - I keep thinking "just confess already Kise!" When he gets all clingy with Kuroko. leaf2

Also Detective Conan with grown up Conan / Shinichi x Kaito. One of my favorite pairings ever. rabbit8

I will mention Iron Man x Captain America even though they get so chummy in the comics that it's practically cannon already, hoho~

And Star Trek with Kirk x Spock. :cuteonion41: