Teacher, Teacher! *REMAKE* (Viper & Xianghua)

Xianghua

The shiny, new, improved version of Teacher, Teacher. Features the same characters, and follows the same story, only it makes more sense this time!

Kuro sat at his desk, with his feet on the table. The school bell would ring in 5... 4... 3... 2... The students jumped out of their seats, hurrying to their homes. Kuro sighed, he could finally go home and get some much needed shut-eye.

• Like 1

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

When the bell rung Nuka gathered up his things and approuched Kuro's desk.

"M-mr.Amane?" Nuka questioned timidly.

"Sure, what do you need to know?" Kuro asked, closing his book and setting it on his desk, removing his feet from the table.

(In my mind, they're studying Shakespeare right now, just fyi.)

• Like 1

"I'm really just having a lot of trouble reading and understanding the dialect." Nuka explained, holding upthe book they had been reading.

Kuro observed the copy of Othello. "A lot of the kids aren't getting the Shakespearean dialogue," he said, pulling a packet out of his desk drawer and handing it to Nuka. "This has the translations and definitions to modern English language... This should help." He smiled.

• Like 1

"Thank you so much." Nuka said smiling back and taking the book.

"I'll see you tomarrow then, Mr.Amane?" Nuka asked.

"Sure," Kuro said, locking the classroom up as he left. He walked down the hall and out of the school, where a medium height Filipino woman with medium length, curly black hair, and creamy caramel skin stood outside of the doors, waiting for Kuro.

"Hey there," the woman said, wrapping her arm around Kuro's shoulder. "Kuuuuuuukuuuuuuu~" she sang. "Can we go to that Lounge place? Some people are going there for Celty's birthday and we NEEEEED TO BE THERE!!"

Kuro sighed, walking down the stairs and to his car. "You know I don't go to places like that," he said, unlocking his car and opening the door.

"Please?" the woman begged, clasping her hands together, looking at Kuro with puppy dog eyes. "It's her birthday!"

Kuro sighed again. "Fine..." he mumbled, getting into the driver's seat, as the woman got in the passenger's seat.

(I was thinking it could be Friday, and Nuka had a show that night.)

"Ready to go?" Killifish asked Nuka as the shorter packed his things away in his bookbag.

"Yep, the song is the same?" Nuka said, closing his locker and smiling up at his friend.

"Yep, Blondie hasn't changed anything, you also have a special visiter." Kilifish said, smiling.

"Who?" Nuka inquired as they walked out of the school and to his friend's car.

"Not telling." Killifish chuckled as he got into the front seat. Nuka gave him a look and got into the passenger seat.

They drove down to The Lounge and Nuka hurried in and looked around for his special visiter. Tonight was a special night for the club, the owner's old sailer friends were ashore and visiting.

"Nuka!" A man called from the bar and Nuka turned to him. Nuka looked at the man for a moment before squealing and running to embrace the man.

"Trio! When did you get back?" Nuka asked the much older man excitedly.

"I got back this morning." Trio said, returning the hug.

"Do the twins know yet?" Nuka asked, pulling away some.

"Not, I'm going there right after this." Trio said, smiling.

"Nuka! you can chit-chat later, we have to get you ready!" Blondie yelled from the empty stage.

"I have to go, I'll talk to you later." Nuka said and Trio nodded before Nuka hurried to go backstage.

"THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!" A woman with bright pink hair yelled, waving her arms in the air, when Kuro and Emily entered. She was sitting at a table with a woman with black and yellow hair in a short spiked ponytail, a tall skinny black man, a busty Russian redhead and her blonde mini me, a thick blonde woman with her hair tied back in a braid, a blonde girl in a block lolita dress, and a man with purple liberty spikes and a leather jacket. "It's about damn time," the pinkette mumbled, drinking a martini.

Kuro and Emily sat. "This one didn't want to come," Emily sat, pointing at Kuro.

"What?!" the pinkette responded. "KURO AMANE IT IS MY BIRTHDAY!"

"Happy birthday," Kuro said.

The pinkette smiled. "That's better."

"Alright, everyone relax," An annoucer said. "our darling is here."

Nuka walked out onto the stage. The dress he wore was simple and cute blue dress that hung down to the floor.

Kuro's eyes widened when he saw Nuka. "What the fuck..." he mumbled.

"Are you mind fucking that boy right now?!" the pinkette demanded.

"What, no!" Kuro said. "He's one of my students..."

"Pfft... HAAAAAA." the pinkette laughed.

"That's awkward," the blonde haired girl with an elaborate black lolita dress said, sipping her drink.

"Dearest friends,dear gentlemen

Listen to my song

Life down here's been hard for you

Life has made you strong

Let me lift the mood

With my attitude

Hey Fellas

The time is right

Get Ready

Tonight's the night

Boys, what you're hopin' for will come true

Let me be good to you

You tough guys

You're feelin's all alone

You rough guys

The best o' you sailors and bums

All o' my chums " Nuka sang into the mic and gave a misheceivious smile. He griped the waist hem of the dress and riped it to reveil the dresses more risque nature.

"So dream on

And drink your beer

Get cozy

Your baby's here

You won't be misunderstood

Let me be good to you

Hey fellas

I will take off all my blues

Hey fellas

There's nothin' I wouldn't do

Just for you

So dream on

And drink your beer

Get cozy

Your baby's here

Hey boy,I'm talkin' to you

Your baby's gonna come through

Let me be good to you!"

"Well said," Kuro replied to the blonde absent mindedly, staring at Nuka.

When the song was over, the rest of them clapped, especially Celty, who stood up, clapped loudly, and shouted. Kuro, who had been sitting next to her, clapped slowly and awkwardly.

Nuka smiled and toke a deep bow before walking off stage.

"Good job." A man wearing glasses congragulated Nuka only slightly smiling.

"Thanks, Gregory." Nuka said smiling brightly.

"Sit down," Kuro said, grabbing the pinkette's arm and pulling her back to her seat.

Celty stuck her tongue out. "You're no fun," she pouted. "WAITER!!!" she yelled, waving her arms in the air.

Kuro slammed his face on the table, so nobody could see him.

A man approuched their table with a smile.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Hurry and get changed, Marco's taking orders." Gregary told Nuka who nodded and headed to his room to change.

"Can you bring us 3 bottles of vodka please?" Celty asked, smiling. "Oh! And can you have that boy that was just on stage bring it?"

Kuro kicked her under the table.

"Nuka?" Marco questioned. "He's working the floor once he's done changing so sure, no problem."

Nuka appeared by the bar now wearing a more appropriate outfit.

Marco walked behind the bar and grabed the requested bottles and held them out to Nuka.

"Take these to table five." He told Nuka who toke them and nodded before starting toward the table.

"You are so CUTE!!!!!" Celty squealed, as Nuka approached.

"I can vouch for that," the black and yellow haired girl, Xanthe, said, raising her hand slightly.

Kuro groaned into the table.

"Kuro. Kuro. Kuro. Kuro," Emily said, repeatedly poking Kuro's head. "KURO AMANE DO NOT IGNORE ME!!!!! Don't you agree that this young boy is cute?"

Kuro mumbled something into the table.

"Thank you." Nuka said, blushing brightly and smiling as he sat the bottles on the table.

"M-mr.Amane?" Nuka questioned, looking at Kuro.

"OHHHH!!!" Emily whooped, pointing at Kuro. Kuro groaned into the table again.

"How old are you? What's your name?" Celty asked, eyeing Nuka.

"Mmm gurl, cougar gonna strike! Reow!" the skinny black man, Terry, hissed, winking at Nuka.

"You're adorable," the young blonde Russian girl, Anya, said to Nuka, tugging on his sleeve. "Are you dating Uncle Kuro?"

Kuro's head immediately shot up, looking at Anya. "A-Anya!" he said nervously. "Th-that question is entirely inappropriate!"

"Kuro. He's legal," Emily whispered to Kuro, but just loud enough for Nuka to here.

"Y-you too, Emily?!" Kuro asked, disgusted, at least, sounding like it. "HE IS MY STUDENT."

"That's sexy," the blonde lolita, Hana, said calmly, sitting at the head of the table.

Kuro just blinked, looking at her. "You are my SISTER," he said.

"Yeeeeah!" the Russian woman, Daria, said, with a thick Russian accent. "A little bit of man on boy desk sex."

Kuro just blinked, speechless, how could his friends say these things to a student?