Naga season +18 (Sayuri86 and M-jow)

Guest M-jow

Other nagas from the harem, including Narendra were now starting to swarm the place, alerted by the scattering macaws and were shocked at the gruesome scene, but too scared to interfere.

The couldn’t care less for them rogue was not nearly satisfied, but he had barely started to grind a few thrusts into Neil’s body when something around his neck was starting to pull and squeeze. It was Vajramani’s own tail.

“Enough.” - Vajramani hissed. The huge blue naga tended avoid violence at all cost, but this time he had a good mind to break the stranger’s neck before he could suffocate him. 

Not really intimidated by the other male, but rather intrigued, the rogue loosened his coils and retracted from Neil so he could face the threat in the eye.

Narendra and Candra acted quick to pull Neil out of the water and the others formed a protective circle around the moon-naga holding Neil in his arms.

“It’s too late, I bred him fair and square.” - the rogue grinned.
“It’s hardly a square affair if you have to keep him underwater. I don’t know how you found this place, but it’s occupied, Now I won’t harm you if you leave in peace.”

“Oh I don’t think so…” - the rogue replied, sensing weakness - “So you proclaim yourself holder of a territory and won’t even fight for it? You’re nothing but a coward.” - he taunted.

“I won’t fight you.” - Vajramani replied while letting go of his neck and slithering over the water to meet his harem at the bank. His priority now was taking care of Neil and his injuries - “Go now, this ends here.” - he told the rogue once more, not even glancing towards him.

Feeling underestimated only fueled the rogue’s anger.

“I’ll kill you for that insult!” - he hissed, striking at Vajramani with all his might. The blue naga sustained the blow, or else, one of his mates would be caught in the fight.

Both snakes wrestled and tangled their antlers and tails while hissing viciously, baring their teeth and biting. Vajramani dodged most of the attacks but his blood eventually stained the water, as did the rogue’s. Soon they were both entangled in a deathgrip.

Bubbles came out of Neil's mouth as he tried to scream under water. It hurt and felt wrong. But he was also reminded that this was normal for their kind. He bite his tongue and drew blood as the male thrusted into him. He tried to block out the pain and resist but he didn't have much strenght in him. He barely felt it when he rouge retracted out of him, but Neil pushed himself away the second he felt the coil lossen.

Neil coughed water out as he sufaced and was immediately grabbed by many hands pulling him out of the water.

At first Neil tried to struggled against whom ever was holding him. But Candra's gentle voice settled him down. The young naga hid his face away from everyone. He had lots of bleeding cuts on him. They weren't that deep but the water running down his body, made the blood run thiner and seem much more severe..

As the rouge charged at Vajramani, he was overconfident that he would win. They were both around the same size and the other seemed to soft to really have much battle experience. He was blinded by the reward that awaited him after. He would get his cock soaked in lots of beautiful nagas through out the rest of the season and not just the one.

He went for Vajramani to kill him or atleast wound him badly enough to scare the other off. The rouge hissed dominantly before he lunched towards Vajramani's neck with his teeths.

Neil could hear thrashing and splash along with hisses. Neil knew Vajramani had come but he didn't look back.

He felt such self-pity and despair that he wished the ground would just swallow him up.

What if he would get pregnant!.. so many fears ran through Neil's head as he trembled against the naga holding him from running.

'All these guys..saw it! Saw me!' Neil pushed himself out of Candra's hold and broke through the back of the cirkle away from the fighting. He didn't want anyone looking at him. He felt hurt and dirty

Neil moved quick through the bushes as fast as he could. His tail stung with every move and his eyes burned.

The naga went to the only safe place he knew, his burrow. Neil duck inside knocking his baskets and pots out of the way as he squeezed himself into the corner where the celling hung low. The naga curled around himself and stayed silenced with his eyes closed..

Darsh smelt the blood suddenly and a hint of panic shot through him. He was hesitant about following scent but did so anyway in the end. If there was human hunters or other dangers here Vajramani would need to know.

Darsh quickly recognised the trail he was following. It was going towards Neil's burrow.

Darsh started to move quicker. If anything happened to the youngest the naga wouldn't know how to defent himself.

As Darsh arrived he saw broken pieces of pots on the ground. It looked like a mess and the ground was wet with a mix of water and blood. But no smell of death.

"Neil?.. Neil are you inside?" Darsh called out as he was careful of his surroundings. He didn't smell men. But something didn't smell right either.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 4 months later...

Amidst the chaos, Candra didn't realize Neil had slithered away from his arms and had escaped. He tried to follow the scared and wounded naga but stopped dead in his tracks when he caught Darsh's scent. Candra didn't really want to cross paths with him on such occasion because of his volatile demeanor and before he was asked some uncomfortable question, the crescent-back gave up the chase and go back for Vajramani, forcing himself to turst Darsh wouldn't hurt the younger one.

~-~-~-~-~-

Meanwhile, Vajramani had finally subdued the rogue in his coils. Both were exhausted and wounded and neither wanted to keep fighting
Vajramani knew he should probably let the stranger go with a lot more than a warning knowing what he had done to Neil, but he just couldn't do it. Enough with the violence, he thought, he didn't want his mates to see him killing someone, especially Neil, who seemed young and impressionable.

"Will you leave this place now?" - he hissed between his teeth.
The rogue wasn't left with much of a choice, it was either that, or Vajramani would keep constricting his chest and throat until his bones broke. He didn't answer out of pride, but his willing breach of eye contact with Vajramani was enough of a reply for the diamond-back.

The stray rogue glare at the familiar faces once he had admit his defeat.

Narendra and two others, whom looked away uncomfortable. Afraid that the rogue would tell on them for how it had just ended. Only the rogue thought better. He had been brought to create caos. He so had, and after this it would echo through the rest of the ground. The nagas would remembered what had happened and although Vajramani had won. He had showed weakness by not wanting to killing him. Now that he knew the price waiting for him. Who to say he wouldn't come back.. tell more rogue males about the huge gathering of breedable Nagas... there were enough to share in four ways after all.

"Fine I'll go" the rogue spit the words out af Vajramani to get the male to let him go. No dominant male like to bent to once opponent. It was disgusting and weaked. But he figured he could handle the shame for now.

-------

Tears ran down the young naga's face as he pressed himself against the cold wall.

His body was damp and his cuts stopped bleeding, although the dried up blood running down his wounds didn't look much better.

Neil felt like time stood still for a moment. And every sound of the forest faded out. He clenched his jaw to hold himself back from crying out.

On 5/2/2022 at 5:23 PM, M-jow said:

"Neil?.. Neil are you inside?"

The voice at the entrance to his burrow broke the silence in his head and everything came back. Neil opened his eyes at turned his head so he could look out towards the opening.

He didn't remember the voice. And all he saw was a dark figur. "..." he didn't reply, he just kept quiet and stared.

Darsh hesitated in the door as he hear no reply. He never went into another naga's burrow, aside from Vajramani's. He kept looking around trying to get a clue of the situation.

"Neil" Darsh called out again and listened closely.... he could smell the naga inside and knew the other wouldn't miss to have heard his calling. "Neil, I'm coming in" he announced a d waited a little again before he entered.

The burrow was quite small compared to his, and up at every wall was twicks, robs and other craft things. The nest filled most of the room through and whst he saw behind it made his skin crawl and his blood run even colder.

Neil's body was pressed under the low celling where even he would have trouble reached in. What more was that scary tearful stare the other naga gave him. First he wasn't even sure if Neil's was actually looking at him or just at the wall. But the he moved and Neil's eyes followed him.

"Neil... what happen to you?" Darsh asked gently as he lowered himself with his stomach on the floor to make himself as small as possible. "Can you come out? There is no one but me here"

"..I.. I don't..(snift).. I don'tknow if I can" Neil said with a small trembling voice. Before it turned into sobing.

The black naga crawled in closer to Neil. "Shh.. it okay. You can do it. Here, let me see. You are all bloody and bruised"

Neil flenched first when Darsh touch him. But eventually his gently touch calmed him. Just like Candra's had.

"Come Neil, you can't stay like that" Darsh said as he back away to give the other room to get out.

Neil looked behind Darsh like a scared little animal and after a while longer he slowely started to move. He crawled up into the nest and lay there as Darsh started to inspect the wounds.

Darsh instantly reconiced how these wounds had come to be. He had felt them too on his own body a couple of times in the past.

Darsh didn't say anything although he was curious to know who had done this. And if Vajramani knew. Because not for a second did he think this was Vajramani's doing.

"Does anything more hurt.?" He asked Neil.

"My stomach.. but it's not too bad" he said while curling.

"It's normal" giving that the young naga was on the smaller size. "You should rest" Darsh explained and to move back out of the burrow.

"NO!" Neil jumped up and hissed as the pain followed right after. "Please stay. I don't wanna be alone. Although I thought I did, I don't."

Darsh looked back. This was Vajramani's job.. or more something Candra or Narendra would be good at.. Darsh wasn't exactly the type to care about the other's. Yet he felt with the young naga.

"Can you stay with me Darsh?" Neil asked again and Darsh didn't have the heart to turn him away. He sighed and went up in the nest next to Neil.

"Move over" he said. As he wasn't gonna take a seat on the ground.

Darsh lay with his back turned to Neil's and rested his head against his arm. It was awkward and felt weird to him. But suddenly Neil turned over and arms found their way around the black naga's body. Darsh grew tense for a moment. But Neil's clam breathing soon let him relax against the young one.

• 6 months later...

Still keeping a strong grip on the stranger, Vajramani called out to Narendra and Hadjit, other of his mates, while referring to both the rogue male an the twins that deceived him.
“Lead them to the northern border and make sure they cross it and don’t come back.”

One of the twins gasped in distress hearing those words.
“But there’s nothing beyond the northern border other than desert and wastelands, we’ll starve!” - he cried out, used to the plentifulness of the jungle.

“I’m sure your new leader will look after you.” - Vajramani replied with his back turned at them, not even wanting to look at them anymore - “Either way you should have thought about that before thinking about hurting others.” 

Everyone thought of Vajramani as a lenient dominant male, but having the youngest of his mates raped in his own territory was too much of a blow to him, forcing him into such a harsh decision. He couldn’t allow this kind of actions to go unpunished, or else the whole group would perish in petty squables. His voice tone was still calm and sweet but to be honest he didn’t care if the rogue’s own way of solving the food shortage during their new life in the desert was to make a meal of both the smaller snakes.
“Just take them away.” - Vajramani pleaded Narendra in visible pain.
The brown constrictor bowed his head and turned around to carry the order.

Not wanting to waste any more time thinking about how it pained him to send the twins away along with the vicious predator, Vajramani left the site only to find Candra who told him Darsh was following Neil’s trail, which alarmed him.
Being probably wounded and weakened by the ordeal, the young naga might trigger Darsh’s natural instinct to get rid of the competition.

Vajramani was quick to reach the river that would take him to Neil’s burrow and swimmed as fast as he could, allowing him to cover the distance more easily but also wash off some of the blood of his own wounds in the process.
As he reached the burrow’s entrance, the blue naga cried out.
“Darsh! Neil! Are you alright?”

He tried to get inside, but the burrow was already full and too small to fit him in as well. To his relief, however, he could see both of the nagas lying down, with Neil resting and Darsh guarding him like he would a clutch of eggs.

Edited by Sayuri86

Both male's were startled when tjey suddenly heard Vajramani shout. To be honest Darsh did panic abit by the situation he was in. He had never enter anothers burrow expected from Vajramani's. He feared Vajra would be in rage seeing him with Neil. But when Darsh saw Vajramani in the opening he felt a sigh of relif.

Neil tried to hid himself futher into Darsh. He felt so ashamed and guilty. He hadn't invitet the rogue to anything but he still felt like it was his own fault.

Darsh tried to get up and get out of the way for Vajramani to take care of his little lover. But Neil keep a firm hold on him.

"Vajra I sorry I know I shouldn't be here.. I- I just couldn't leave him like this" he tried to explain himself.

^^

"If anyone should be sorry for what happened today it would be myself." - Vajramani replied with sadness. Then he turned his head towards Neil. Given the circumstances, the blue diamond-back was surprised how Darsh somehow managed to exert some sort of calming influence over the younger snake, and yet the fact of the matter was that Neil wouldn't let go of the black naga.

As Vajramani knew Darsh enough to assume he was uncomfortable with the whole situation, he tried to coax the startled naga into releasing him.

"Neil... don't be afraid of me. Please, let go of Darsh."
He didn't want to scare Neil any further after the ordeal so he acted carefully.

Neil's fingers trembled as he fought to keep his hold on Darsh. The black naga tried to turn and gently touch Neil's back to calm him.

"I.. I am not scared of you Vajramani" Neil said as he didn't want the other to misunderstand him. "Please just don't look at me.. I'm not ready" Neil buried his head deeper down to hid his face. His eyes were red from crying and he was pretty sure the properly would be more later.

Darsh looked at Vajramani  then at Neil curled up beside him. He knew this wouldn't do for either of them. Neil was hurt and devastated. And Vajramani was too sweet of a guy to not blame everything on himself. "Maybe if you just lay here beside me for a bit?" Darsh offered as he could squeezed both of them closer to make room. "Although he dosen't say it, wouldn't you stay. You both need to be with eachother right now" he couldn't belive how wise he sounded, fuck he was almost sounding like Candra. The thought send a shiver fown his spine.

Darsh stuck his tongue out to tast Vajramani for injuries. There was a faint scent of blood alone with the smell of river water.

"Were you hurt?" He asked concerned as even just simple cuts could get infected if not treated right in this clima. Now he knew his male wasn't weak, far from it infact. But maybe with his pregnancy he tented to worry more. "His tail picked up the medicin he had applied to Neil's cuts. He wanted to help Vajra put it on but it was clear to him Neil was stuck to him line a leech. Still Neil didn't protest as Darsh asked Vajramani to stay.

"Come" Darsh said as he reached out to Vajramani. They moved to make room for him beside Darsh.

Neil peeked up at Vajramani. He wasn't ready to take but it felt comforting that Vajramani had gone after him. Maybe he wasn't disguised with him.

3 hours ago, M-jow said:

"I.. I am not scared of you Vajramani" Neil said as he didn't want the other to misunderstand him. "Please just don't look at me.. I'm not ready"

"This is all my fault, if only I had got to you sooner..." - Vajramani hissed almost on the verge of tears himself only to shake them off as he could - "I will leave now if you tell me to, but I came to beg your forgiveness, and to tell you that I will never blame you for this. None of us will... not once."

The blue diamond-back was tired from the fight and reaching Neil's heart wasn't easy given the circumstances, which was quite understandable. Luckily, Darsh was able to intervene and beckon him inside.
Sure the space in the burrow was tight but Vajramani was still flexible enough to enter and lay on his side as a pillow for the two younger nagas, being careful to avoid eye contact with Neil since it seemed to upset him right now. 

As terrified as Neil was, the smell of Vajramani's fresh blood on his wounds probably wasn't helping.

3 hours ago, M-jow said:

"Were you hurt?"

Darsh's concerned question reminded Vajramani of the painful bites he sustained during the fight.
"I'm fine, don't worry... it's nothing Narendra's ointments won't treat." - he replied while covering one of the wounds on his shoulder with one of his hands in shame.

Edited by Sayuri86

21 hours ago, Sayuri86 said:

"I'm fine, don't worry... it's nothing Narendra's ointments won't treat." -

Darsh noticed the way Vajramani tried to cover himself in a very settled way so it wouldn't draw attention to those areas. Proud. Darsh had to give him points for that. He got his hand free and Neil let him more freely now after he had realized that the other wouldn't be going.

Darsh's tail gave him the pot of herb medicin he had used on Neil.

"Let me see" Darsh insisted and shooed Vajramani's  hand away to get a better look. The wound had clear fang marks that went quite deep. It didn't look like the attacker had been poisonous but he still didn't like how deep the wound was, more over the blood flow was block. Maybe some debris had gotten into the would.

"Excuse me for a bit" he said to Vajramani as he gently put pressure on the other's chest to make him lay completly down. Then without warning he pressed his lips to Vajramani's wounded neck and suck till. He felt a mixtur of dirt and blood enter his mouth and lifted his head to spit it out. Then he did the same with the other fang wound and kept doing it till both wounds were leaking clean blood. Then Darsh covered it up with small nobs of herb past he sealed the wounds close.

Neil keep silence but followed Darsh's movements. He felt guilty and bad for having brought Vajramani in such a state. He hadn't seen what had happened in the fight, but he had heard it and it had sounded rough.

The tip of Neil's tail touch Vajraman, then it carefully wrapped around his. Like he was holding the male's hand. It was a sign of affection and care. But he kept hos hold loss enough for Vajramani to pull away.

To be fair Darsh and the other's were much more suited for Vajramani than he was. He couldn't help but see it as he saw how well Darsh took care of him. And they were so handsome next to eachother.

In face of Neil's discomfort and the life-threatning events the young naga had been through, Vajramani's own self-preservation instinct had been nearly forgotten by the blue naga, and he couldn't care less about his wounds until Darsh called him to reason. Some of the wounds were indeed deep enough to have to be stitched so he made a mental note to go see Narendra later for that, but the black naga's insistence in giving him some first-aid, although welcome was making him uncomfortable having Neil watching him, and made him afraid the younger naga would become even more upset or worried.  

"Darsh, really, you don't have to do that right now...". 
Vajramani tried to dodge Darsh's attention but there wasn't much wiggle room left in the burrow so he had to come to terms with it and let him suck some of the rotten blood out, which made him cry out now he was more than aware of the damage done to his body during the fight.

Darsh was making an excellent job cleaning the wounds but as he did, Vajramani couldn't stop looking at Neil in silence. His beautiful face, although disfigured by concern, gave him the strength he needed to keep calm as Darsh worked his way through the wounds, and so did the smaller tail wrapped around his. The blue naga then lifted a hand and caressed Neil's cheek in a feeble attempt to brush away his tears, trying to coax a smile out of him.
"How beautiful you two are..."

Neil didn't notice Vajramani was looking at him before the other's hiss of pain made Neil's eyes shoot up. Their eyes meet and Neil found it hard to look away again.

When Vajramani reached his hand out and slowly touched his cheek Neil held him breath gor a moment. 

50 minutes ago, Sayuri86 said:

"How beautiful you two are..."

Neil's felt a wamth bloom from deep inside himself and slowly spread out in his cheeks. The way Vajramani looked at him hadn't changed. With everything he felt he had mostly been afraid of how Vajramani would now look at him. But Vajramani's gentle eyes still held such deep love in them. Neil felt that love and the ache he had in his chest became a little easier.

The young naga's eyebrows frowned as he fought within himself to keep his tears back. Vajramani still loved him and fund him beautiful. Neil only now noticed that Darsh had planed to moved away all along. Neil could curl into Vajramani if he wanted. He touched Vajramani's hand, but it wasn't enough. Suddenly Neil movedhis coil around Vajramani got tighter and he used that to pull himself into him.

"-I'm sorry.. I sorry Vajramani " the nagas waterwork started again as he buried himself into his male. He felt so much more safe here that he had in Darsh's arms.

Darsh finished treating the last of Vajra's cuts then he eventually went out to clean himself and just didn't come back.

He didn't like seeing Vajramani so affectionate with another naga who wasn't him. But he was also glad to see Neil go to him and not push Vajramani away. He could tell both loved eachother. Darsh felt bitter and jealous.. which he thought had no right too. Darsh stayed outside the cave for a while before he desided to head back home. He wasn't in the mood to be around anyone right now.

Although grateful for Darsh's care and attention to his wounds, Vajramani didn't talk much as he was being treated, not to arouse Darsh's anger or discomfort. The day had been exceedingly violent to Vajramani's taste, and he didn't want any more trouble. As he thanked the black snake for his care, he realized Darsh was getting ready to leave the burrow.

"You should get some rest too, Darsh, it may rain soon." - he said, looking closely at his body language, trying to access his level of frustration. He loved all of his mates equally, but he knew he had to be more tactful around the posessive ones like Darsh not to irritate him too much. 
However, if Darsh wanted to leave the burrow, Vajramani would not pursue him. In fact, the numbing effect of the herbal paste made him not wanting to move around much at the moment.
As he stroke Neil's hair in an attempt to calm him down, Vajramani looked at the black naga slithering away, leaving no traces of his presence behind apart his scent that would get fainter and fainter, yet Vajramani wouldn't let go of Neil as he was still crying.

In time, the diamond-back hugged Neil closely in the nest, still trying to calm him down as he lovingly licked the other's cheek trying to comfort him.
"Do you still think I wouldn't want you around any more after what happened?"
Vajramani let out a sigh, figuring Neil probably didn't know him that well just yet.

"I'm here, we're together now and we're safe, there's nothing do be afraid of." - he tried to appease the young one's tears - "I was scared too, scared I could lose any of you. Now we should focus on healing first."

Neil had felt comfort with Darsh beside him but now it was nothing compared to how he felt in Vajramani's arms. He hadn't even realized he had begyn crying again, at least not until his cheeks were wet.

On 4/4/2023 at 11:49 PM, Sayuri86 said:

"Do you still think I wouldn't want you around any more after what happened?"

Neil looked at Vajramani through his long sad eyelaches. His bottom lip wobbled abit before he bite down onto it.

In a way he still afraid of that. 

"I.. don't I disgust you.." Neil asked in a very small voice. "I feel so guilty and angry with myself but mostly I'm afraid of what you might think of me.. I love you Vajramani. That is why I feel so hard about this" the young nage tried to explain. The cuts and bruises he had gotten all over was nothing compared to the once Vajramani had from fighting  for him. They hurt but not like how much it hurt him putting Vajramani through this betrayal.

Although most recessive nagas such as himself, could have more than one mate. Neil had from young only had eyes for one strong dominant male. Vajramani was the best choice he could have ever made in a partner and he wanted to carry this male's eggs in his stomach.

It scared him with death fear the though that he could risk carrying that rogue's youngs. Although he had be able to finish the thoughts were still there. Neil's hand rubbed his stomach.

On 4/4/2023 at 11:49 PM, Sayuri86 said:

"I'm here, we're together now and we're safe, there's nothing do be afraid of." -

"..I want to belive" he said softly with dry eyes. "If you still love me.. wouldn't you hold me like this for a bit longer. I feel much more comfortable like this.

Vajramani listened patiently to Neil's concerns and how he loved him. Then, with a calm smile, he was ready to reply as he wrapped his own tail around Neil's even further in a protective stance.

"I know what you're afraid of but..." -  he said while placing his hand over Neil's own at his stomach in a soft gesture -  "My feelings for you wouldn't change anyway, especially due to some event you had no control over. Give yourself time to heal and gain your strength back first. Then you'll be able to think clearly and decide what to do." 

His words might not be of much comfort to the younger naga, but at leastb he was glad Neil's trust wasn't broken after what happened. In the end, Vajramani was glad he could still grant him the wish of standing by him that night.  
"I will then."

It had started to rain heavily outside and its soothing sound began lulling the blue male to sleep.

"Tomorrow, if you feel better enough to move around, I'll take you to see Candra and Narendra. I will need a good look around myself."

Although Vajramani spoke with serenity, inside he had been quite shaken by the events of the day, making him consider even to move the entire harem out of that region, even if it was temporary. There were many things to consider, but in his mind right now the priority was the protection of the group.

Neil felt Vajramani's sincerity through his gentle ways. The young naga gave him a little tired smiled. He wanted to belive in Vajramani, even if he wasn't sure about getting back out there tomorrow.. Neil would just haft to grow himself a pair, as someone once told him.

"Okay" he nodded and looked over at Vajramani's should to where Darsh had dressed the wound. He gently reached up to touch the skin around it. Careful not to hurt him. "Thank you for saving me Vajra" Neil said as he buried his face onto the other's chest happy to have the other stay with him for the night his mind had already forgotten about Darsh.

Darsh wasn't in a hurry to get back, not even as it started to rain. Being cold blooded he moved much slower in cold weather but he didn't dislike the rain. How ofte hadn't he been alone on rainy nights.

The naga tasted poked his tongue out to tast the sweet rain. The water seemed to wash all other scents away. Of coures he knew Vajramani's territory like the back of his hand and couldn't get lost unless he wanted to.

Darsh's black form made him disappear completly into the shadows. He stopped by Vajramani's spring for a bit. Usally at anytime some of Vajramani's other mates would be around but maybe because of he strong rain no one but him seemed to be out and about. Or maybe it has because of what had happened earlier. Darsh crawled up under the leaves from a low hanging branchen and settled down. He wasn't sure why he didn't just go back to his burrow. He just didn't want to. Darsh felt annoyed and angry within himself. He was always so sure about everything and none of this had ever bothered him like it did now.

Darsh curled his tail around himself to keep his body varm. Maybe he was just growing too old for this kind of life. He knew Vajramani would welcome it if he wanted to stay here fully. But.. he would then miss the feeling of freedom he had.

It was a tough choice. Vajramani was stuck in his heart from the first time he'd try to impress him. Back then Vajramani had acted almost fearless.

Not many none-venomous nagas would wanna risk beings killed by his fangs. Back then Darsh was more wild then he was today and so was his attitude. Although he he was a rar recessive male with second genitalia. He wasn't someone easy and rogue's didn't wanna mess with him the second they smell his vemon.

Now some had tried in the past and got killied when the need to breed overruled anything else. Darsh still remember that time Vajramani had just suddenly showed up. Darsh was trying to calm his heat and had found refuge in a lake. He was just lazily floating in the chilled waters when he sensed something move below.

Darsh had at first though it to be a fish and had wanted to try and catch it. He dug his head under and blinked to ajust his vision. Was meet him wasn't a fish. But a very young and very suprised face staring right back at him.

Looking back at it now Vajramani had been more cute back then. Although he was so very handsome now, there had been that young boyish charm to him.

Darsh stayed under the three for about an hour before he finally went home to his own burrow. He instinctly knew that his season was over and wouldn't expect to see much more of Vajramani. This was also partly way he didn't wanna stay. He didn't know what to expecte of a dominating male outside the breeding season. The once he knew just wanted to enjoy themself and of coures sex was something a part of those things but not always. He'd imagined Vajramani would be catching onto some sleep.

Darsh would be busy nesting and raising his children. His youngs could be put in danger by Vajramani's other mates and he wasn't happy with that thought. Although Vajramani tried to keep them safe. He couldn't be anywhere at once.

• 2 months later...

At sun raise Darsh was the first outside his hole. He had slept badly most of the night because he kept debating with himself. The black naga then decided to go out to hunt for meat while is was still to early for most of the others. The benefits of been at the border of Vajramani's territory meant that he could come and leave as it please him. 

Although Darsh could eat and live on fruit and berries for some time. He would need meat and calcium for the eggs.

Darsh was more likely to hunt smaller pray like fish, birds or rottens. His venom could kill huge game but Darsh wasn't comfortable with big pray because they drew attention quicker than he could eat it.

Lucky Darsh was able to catch two wild fat forest chickens and ate them up whole. Once satisfied he turned back just as he smelled males in the area. Darsh looked around for a good hidding place. Although he could kill anyone coming at him Darsh could still be killed if there were several others at once. Darsh slid in under the rots of an old grandfather tree and tried covering himself with leaves and dirt. Hopfully it would help hide his scent for the males. 

Not long after he could hear noise from someone approaching. Darsh couldn't see much from his hidding place but suddenly something blocked the light infront of him.

"Don't you smell that?" A voice asked.

(Sniff sniff) "I do" Another replied. Both were definitely male voices.

"Shit it smells so close. They gotta be somewhere around here. Maybe we could?" But before the other could suggeste anything a third voice called in. 

"Did you forget the whole reason we got here?! Come on why go for 1/3 of a bitch when you can swim in them. From what I've heard there are lots of beauties in this next territory and only one guy taking care of it all. That guy we meet said he would be bringing others aswell so if we take down the guy first then his mates will be ours for the picking.

The other two agreed and soon moved on ahead. Going in the direction of Vajramani's territory.

Darsh felt panic as he crawled back out once he was sure they would hear him. He had to go and warn Vajra. He couldn't let them attack his mate. Vajramani was wounded and didn't know they were coming.

Darsh hurried back home without meeting anyone on his way. He hoped Vajramani was still together with Neil abd that the male's didn't get to him first.

Darsh was panting rapidly for air and his lungs burned as he hurried. His mucles gave away under him as he reached Neil's cave. His eyes instantly sought out Vajramani. " -..Attackers- coming! 3 maybe more" Darsh felt dizzy as he tried to support himself upright. "They want you death!"