Naga season +18 (Sayuri86 and M-jow)

Guest M-jow

Neil felt like tha bubber around him bursed when suddenly most of the other nagas came over. He smiled and nodded as he held the basket out again.

He did his best to replied proper to the nagas whom showed interest in him.

"Hi I'm Neil, please do take some"

"They aren't that hard to find but the bushes dose have thorns so other animals leaves them alone."

"You welcome. Yes very long way it took me two months travling by night to get here.."

They kept the conversation going and Neil was eager to join them. It had been so long since he had left his nesting group and he missed having friends to talk to. Even if the topic were of nothing important and just silly stuff.

When Vajramani went into the water, one of the other grapped his wrist and pulled him along to join the fun.

Darsh crawled down from his branch and went over and sat between the Candra and Narendra.

He honestly didn't have a problem with either of the nagas. They had all been with Vajramani for a long time. Although Narendra would say he had the longest and therefor he felt more above others. Eventhough Vajramani saw them all as equals.

Darsh didn't really come down to speak with Narendra but he still greeted the naga  politely with a nod before he sat.

He just didn't want Vajramani telling him that he wasn't very social.

Which was partly untrue. He did get along just fine with handsom dominant nagas when he wasn't here.

Neil looked so happy as he tried to mimick the other nagas dancing steps as they all joined Vajramani.

They danced along Vajramani each taking turnes to get just closer enough to dance with him and attract their mate with their dance. Just as Vajramani did for them.

Neil was the last one to get the turn. But he was having so much fun to get bothered by it like he had before.

He barely noticed it when the circle had moved so it now was his turn to dance with Vajramani.

The young naga smiled one of his cute little smiles as he stood face to face with Vajra. The tone of the flute changed slightly and Neil tried to move with it. He used his tail to stay hips above water. And used those hips to snaking his body in a sexual bellydance. His dance was driffrent to all the others but it was the dance he had been taught from his old place.

When the song ended Neil's hips stopped and his body sunk down in the water. Face warm im a soft pink glow.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

What a party in the middle of the jungle! Vajramani knew no one of his mates needed to win his heart with their dances, yet everyone could enjoy their little time to shine. He couldn't be more proud of them. 
In the end, the blue naga followed Neil into the water promptly, wondering if everything was alright and kissed his cheek underwater just before bringing him back up, using his own body as support.

It was his own rule, during the gathering he didn't allow himself any deep kissing, any form of mating or displays of affection that were otherwise too blatant to any of his mates, in respect for all the others, or it might just escalate any problems there might be among the younger nagas.

Meanwhile, on the rock, Narendra returned Darsh's greeting.
"When Vajramani told us you would make an appearence this time I confess I doubted it, but I brought this in any case should we cross paths."
Having said that, Narendra reached for a fold in his clothing and took out a small clay bottle.
"It's hibiscus oil, it's good for your scales and smells really well." - he offered. Narendra's gift wasn't being entirely innocent. He was extremely loyal to Vajramani due to their backstory together, but because he knew Darsh was one of the blue naga's favorites on top of being frequently away, he always liked to help Vajramani making his stay special and memorable. 

As Vajramani and Neil surfaced again still embracing each other, the blue diamond-back complimented everyone on their performance, but it was obvious he was plesantly surprised with Neil's in particular, refreshing as it was. He looked around as he left the water with Neil to get back to his rock, not only for a little rest but also because his instinct told him it wasn't much of a good idea to let Darsh trying to getting frisky with his other mates, or the other way around for that matter, especially if he was about to become fertile.

Neil saw the blue naga follow in the water after him. He smiled as Vajramani pulled him into his embrace and placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

He wanted it on the lips but he stopped himself from doing it as the other lifted them back to the surface.

Neil giggled as he looked at the sexy wet male holding him close.

He was happy about the party. It had been fun dancing with the others but even more enjoyable to hear Vajramani had liked his dance.

He hugged the blue naga tightly as they exited the pond.

"It's been more fun than I thought it would be." Neil said as he released his hold around Vajramani.

He had no idea where to put himself so he just followed Vajramani over to the rock where most of the others were gathered and sat in a free spot by the foot of the rock.

"Vajramani made me promise to come" Darsh answered simply and shook his shoulders. He turned the the older naga when he said he had something for Darsh.

Darsh looked at the small clay pot. His tongue tasting It's scent as Narendra gave it to him.

"Thank you Narendra" Darsh gave the other a kind smile as he thanked him.

"Your oils are alway great and makes my skin feel soft and smooth." Darsh didn't have time to relax and take care of his skin when he had been away. He would always haft to be on guard when there weren't a strong dominant male like Vajramani to take care of threats.

Pointing towards Vajramani and Neil getting out of the water he said. "I hope that you got lots or herbs stored. Cause I'm sure Vajra will be asking for more to that small thing, over the next weeks." Darsh moved out of Vajramani's spot but not off the rock.

Narendra hid a sound giggle at Darsh's remark.
"I may be many things but if there's something I am not is being wasteful with my herbs, and that will be where you come in." - confident the black naga might not have understood him, Narendra proceeded explaining himself - "See, Candra and I have a small theory about why you are back, and despite Vajramani has been showing the ropes to Neil lately, other than that he has only eyes for you ever since you came back, and now more than ever since you made the effort to come down and socialize, it means a lot for him, so expect a lavish reward."

Candra intervened.
"What Narendra means is it might help everyone if you enjoy your time with Vajramani more. For once it might get everyone's eyes off Neil for a while, and no one of these youngsters would dare challenge you, while they may harass Neil if you don't keep Vajramani's attention while you're here. It's very unfair because as earnest and loving Neil is, he's still too inexperienced to handle Vajramani during mating season as it is, I mean... if that's really what they're up to. It depends on you to be as charming as ever to smooth over this crisis, Darsh. You do love Vajramani don't you?" - Candra asked placing a hand over Darsh's in a plea, but the white naga stopped talking as Vajramani got closer, guiding Neil by the hand.

"Were you talking about me?" - the blue naga asked as he climbed the rock again taking his spot among his mates, feeling as if in paradise himself, surrounded by the three subtle but fairly distinct and familiar scents, which made him feel calm and confident. He also let the final section of his tail draping from the rock in case Neil would like to hold on to it for comfort.

Darsh frowned when the naga meantioned the 'theory' for his return.

He really didn't like that.

The less who knew of his fertile state the safer he felt.

But he did haft to agree with the two though. Neil was only in having his first season and was way too inexperienced to handle the  interest of a fully grown dominant male like Vajramani.

Darsh could just chose to ignore it. But then again he felt kinda sorry for the youngling for not knowing better.

He sighed. This was why he normaly did attent any of these gatherings.

It was impossible not to create an kind of  jealousy or misssteps.

Vajramani might not see the entire pictur behind the frame. To him everyone seemed happy and openen around each other.

But he didn't notice the power struggle among his mates to get the spots closest to him.

Candra, Narendra and Darsh had earned their status but for someone like Neil to suddenly come and resive so much attention. It was like poking at a sleeping nest of poisonous ants.

"I don't like the way you guys are playing at but I get the point." Darsh replied.

"But both of you aren't fools not to see that Vajramani is completly smitten with the guy. And the other's notice it too. Though vajra treated each person the same. It was how he acts with Neil that maked the others jalous. He is lovestruck with his little new mate."

Darsh smirked but stopped speaking as Vajramani got into hearing range.

When the naga sat, he was surrounded by beautiful nagas. The young once almost looked up to Vajramani like he someone to be worshipped.

Darsh leaned into Vajramani's back as he tasted the wet scent on him.

"Alway." Darsh replied with a little chuckle, not telling the naga any more than they were talking about him.

Neil felt Vajramani's tail brushed against his hand and gently moved it to hold onto the smooth tip.

"So did you have fun dancing? You looked like you did" Darsh asked as he lay his chin on Vajramani's shoulder.

Though Narendra and Candra might not have the most tasteful methods, they wanted the well-being of the group and all of its rule-abiding members, so they didn't make much of Darsh's frown, and the white naga shrugged it off with a smile. It was obvious Vajramani's mind sometimes got a somewhat clouded during mating season, so it was up to them to guard the group as a whole and take such important decisions such as keeping their younger "brothers" and newcomers in line. They knew their survival depended on being as tightly-knit as possible, even if Darsh didn't spend all years with them, but they were conscious even the black naga knew that some of the younger snakes would kill for his position alone if they had both the guts and chance to challenge him, let alone an upstart like Neil.

"Oh, is that so?" - replied Vajramani making himself comfortable among them. He couldn't help notice how Darsh was looking more attractive that ever, out of the shadows - "I did have fun, but what more could I ask for being surrounded by you all."

Vajramani took the flute from Candra's delicate hand and played a few more songs, so soothing to the ear that everyone was starting to understand it was time to go back to their warm burrows for a good night of sleep. 

As he played, Vajramani took the decision of taking Neil back to his den for safety, and then he'd sleep by himself in his own dwelling near the temple ruins after some meditation. He had an habit of sleeping by alone after the gatherings, something he tended to respect himself, but deep down, he knew he wouldn't be able to resist if Darsh would make him a visit.

Edited by Sayuri86

Neil had almost fallen asleep at the last half of the last melody. As everyone else slowly went off their way Neil and Darsh were the only two left with Vajramani.

When Vajramani lowered the flute from his lips  Darsh took the moment to leaned over and replace it with his lips.

He licked his smooth tongue over the other's lips and then pulled back.

"You lips looked dry." Darsh smirked as he slid down off the rock and took a look at Neil who still sat with his eyes closed and nodding his head sleepy.

Darsh would let Vajramani take care of that. No matter how he saw it he didn't see thd young one as a threate. Neil were barely an adult in his eyes.

"Goodnight my mate" Darsh smiled back at Vajramani before taking off himself.

Neil barely remember returing to his burrow. He knew Vajramani was with him but the male had been so exausted that he had practical leaned on Vajramani all the way.

Then as Vajramani had made sure he made it all the way in one the nest. Neil had thrown his arms around the blue naga's neck and hugged him tightly.

"Love~ you Vajra~" and then Neil went out like a light.

Darsh who had never gone home snuck up beside the relaxing naga as Vajramani lay resting his body.

The male's eyes were closed but Darsh knew the naga were a light sleeper.

He wasn't even up to anything as he let his fingers trail along the diamond patteren of Vajramani's tail and curled up beside the male without saying anything.

While meditating under the moon, Vajramani thought about many things. He had many mates who loved him so why bring Neil under his wing still only to complicate things further? Maybe it was destiny or some other kind of special encounter only the gods themselves could understand. He didn't have a clue. All that remained was to ask for guidance before he went to sleep.

True he never slept too deeply, especially at night, but the delicious torpor that comes within dozing off was creeping on him steadily, so at first he didn't notice Darsh's arrival, until the black naga laid down beside him.
"Darsh...? Is that you, my love?" - he asked with a sigh of relief to such a beautiful view instead of a threat, and brought his beloved closer to his chest for comfort - "I thought you went back to your den, where you feel safe. Why did you follow me?"

Darsh took Vajramani's invitation and almost found himself laying on top of the male's chest. "I feel safest with you, silly. Or can I not do that?" He asked as he snuggle in Vajramani's arms.
"I didn't think you would mind." He said as his tail held onto Vajramani's in a gentle embrace.

He didn't even know himself why he hadn't gone back. Maybe he just wanted to be with Vajramani now.

Eitherway hearing the naga call him 'my love' was worth staying.

Darsh placed a soft kiss on the other's naked chest.

"Can I stay with you? Just until sunrise"

Before hearing Darsh's reason there was a hint of worry in Vajramani's voice. Was there something wrong? Had he encounter any danger while heading back? But no, fortunately, it was simply their mutual attraction to each other.

"Of course you can." - he responded with a smile, taking the black tail in his with pleasure. It was unusual to have mates come to his dwelling like that, but Darsh was not only more than special, Vajramani could agree he needed extra protection from unwanted looks now.
"You feel cold..." - the blue naga said as he stroked Darsh's back and shoulders softly under his hands as he held him close - Even though the monsoon has not yet arrived you feel a bit cold don't you? For a moment I thought you were afraid of something.

The blue naga could be referring to many things with last sentence. Afraid of Neil's grasp on him, discomfort with the gathering, or even something else.

Darsh loved Vajramani's big warm hand that gently stroke down his back. The Naga had always had a hotter body temperatur that Darsh.

And he like being warmed up in Vajramani's embrace.

"Mnm I'm just a littel chilled" Darsh hummed as cuddle closer.

"But I'm fine like this" he smiled and looked back up at Vajramani. He placed a little kiss on the other's chin. "You feel so warm"

The moon was illuminating both of them in the soft silver glow.

"What were you thinking so hard about before?" Darsh asked as as he drew circles on the blue naga's chest with his finger.

"Candra told me moonbathing would be good for me to temper my strenght." - Vajramani started to say, but he knew Darsh was intelligent and such an answer would not sufice.
"I was thinking... maybe I'm not the kind naga I wish I were. Do you think I am arrogant, Darsh? That I think myself so much above everyone else that I can just  intervene, save and take in everyone who crosses my path?"

Despite his doubts, Vajramani was happy Darsh was beside him at that moment. Though unexpected, his visit might help calm down his heart.

Edited by Sayuri86

Darsh listened patiently for the blue naga to be honest with him. And once he had heard him out he clicked his tongue.

"You are speaking about Neil aren't you?.. well it was sudden true enough. And it's gonna be a bit complicated among the ranks. But.." Darsh didn't look neither mad or pleased when he spoke.

"Why would that make you arrogant? It is in our nature to take what we want. And love who we fall for." Darsh moved his eyes away to look out over the dark ruins.

"I haven't meet any dominant male who didn't think highly of themself. You are strong and in your prime. Plus you have nagas throwing themself before you.... but the reason why they stay around, would be because of how well you treat your mates.

If you acted like how you say you feel. Then I pretty sure I wouldn't have return the first time. You make me feel speciale and safe. And I think when giving the change to return that love back to you. We lift you up on that high."

Darsh was think back on the party, where every naga looked at Vajramani like he was a god. And surrounded him around his rock to worship him.

"I know I want you. And I really miss you when you're away, you know?" - Vajramani responded before he kissed his cheek and neck. Hardly other nagas would be so honest about what they felt about the blue naga's opinions, more focused in saying what Vajramani wanted to hear and pleasing him momentarily than to actually discuss harsh, painful truths. And truth was some loved him like Darsh, Narendra, Candra and Neil, but some probably enjoyed more the fact that they hadn't to deal with threats and predators like bigger males who among other things feasted on smaller nagas and their eggs even if they had to rip them out of their bodies.  

"I'm sorry if you didn't like the gathering, perhaps I should be more sensible to your tastes next time." - Vajramani said, caressing Darsh's soft cheek as if asking for forgiveness.

21 minutes ago, Sayuri86 said:

"I know I want you. And I really miss you when you're away, you know?" 

Darsh felt a lump of guilt growing in his throat as the other kissed his cheek.

He always felt bad about leaving. But more than that he was also afraid to become too depended on another.

Darsh had never stayed longe enough after the breeding season to actually be around anyone. And never had Vajramani seen Darsh nest on a clute of eggs. Darsh's nature made him seake for an isolated nestinģ place where he could raise his hatchlings up by himself.

When he didn't have youngs to think off his mind still stressed yo get him away from all of Vajramani other mates. But not from Vajramani.

He missed him when he though of him but the black naga would try and fill that hole.

Darsh was strong enough to take one or evrn two on at once but 3 or 5 nagas were danger out.

"I don't like crowded places. But I do like seeing you happy and your flute play is a great as ever."

"You know you are free to go." - Vajramani said firmly - "But for once, wouldn't you like to have our hatchlings in a safe environment? At least until they are strong enough to leave the nest by themselves?" - he asked in a soft voice as if he was trying to seduce Darsh into the idea, playing with his fingers between the black naga's.
"You'd be by yourself in your den, all the same, I wouldn't want anyone to disturb you. I'd bring you food and watch over the eggs if you needed to come out. Yet... I still won't judge you if you want to leave."

Edited by Sayuri86

Darsh felt even more horrible. He couldn't say what he would do when and if the time came. All he could say was. "I'll think about it.."

And then he continued. "But if i do you'll properly get sick of me. When I'm carrying am quite annoying, moodswings and so on. For not to say plumped." The dark naga meantioned a few reasons why it wouldn't be a good idea.

Vajramani smiled and hugged him warmly. He had lost this battle, so he preferred to do it honorably.
"I wouldn't get sick of you, ever, but if it makes you happier to leave the colony to lay the eggs, I won't bother you any more with it." - he sighed, wishing deep down to see the eggs hatch for himself and let the young imprint on him as a father as well - "I know you need your independence, but I was wrong thinking that in that most delicate time you might want some help." - he concluded with another gentle kiss.

"Now my only wish is to spend time with you before you have to go, and make it ours."

• 2 weeks later...

Darsh felt guilt eat at him as Vajramani hugged him. And he wondered what it would be like to have another one there as he nested.

"I'm not leaving anytime soon." Darsh tried smiling as he kissed the male's face.

"And I want to be with you too. I still seem to miss you each time you leave and when you come to me. I'm the most happy."

Darsh closed his eyes for a second as he took in Vajramani's strong male scent thought his tongue and sighed.

"I sometimes wish that I could just have you all to myself. I know that wouldn't be fair but sometimes I want to be with you when you aren't there." The black naga hid his face below Vajramani's chin.

"But I also know that I couldn't handle an entire mating-season alone with you and I don't mind the other's.." to be honest he just didn't like many of the other too much. One or two he was okay with personally.

"I understand." - Vajramani said with a smile and turned his head up to look at the stars above them - "And you are right. It seems like even after all these years I'm still afraid of losing you."
The jungle and desert held many dangers which always caused the blue naga to let Darsh go with a heavy heart but he had to admit that after the long wait, seeing him, touching and feeling the black naga when he was back felt like the first time and was the best thing he had to say about Darsh's prolonged absence.

"But I feel honored that despite everything else, you still choose me above others to spend time with."
As he spoke, the blue naga had wrapped enough of his tail around Darsh's waist to lift him up, letting his beloved hover right above him, as if he was playing with him, looking him in the eyes.
"And I'd rather focus on those feelings instead." - he concluded, with a hint of playfulness in his voice, as he didn't like seeing Darsh looking so sad.

Darsh felt Vajramani's tail wrapped around him. But he thought the other simply did thats to keep him close.

So when Darsh was suddenly lifted up in the air, he gasped suprised as looked back at the blue naga with wide eyes.

"What are you doing?" He asked while blushing from the look in Vajramani's eyes.

It was kinda scary being held like this but he was also impressed with how strong Vajramani were.

The blue naga held him in a position that was dangerous for submissive nagas since it took away their only advantage of escaping.

But Darsh didn't wanna run from Vajramani. And that fact he knew cristal clear.

Vajramani had a sweet expression in his eyes. The black naga's baffled expression made him so beautiful, the blue naga's cheeks took a faint blush he tried to hide bashfully, but he was quick to reassure his lover.
"Are you scared? Don't you recognize me anymore? I would never harm you, I'm only playing."

Sometimes, Vajramani didn't like what he saw when his image reflected in the limpid rivers and ponds of the jungle. He thought his size and muscular frame made him look outlandish and clumsy in comparison to his more graceful mates, but he had to admit he was thankful for his strength to defend them and the younglings.  

The blue naga lowered Darsh a few inches more toward him and tried to plant a kiss on the corner of his beloved's lips.

Edited by Sayuri86

Darsh's eyes looked calmer and his body relaxed as Vajramani asured him.

"I know and I'm not afraid" the black naga said as he resived a little kiss.

He closed his eyes as the other's lips contacted to his skin.

Darsh reached out for Vajramani and put a hand on the side of his handsome face. His other hand rested against Vajramani's tail, the part that was holding him.

Darsh's eyes were half lid as he opened them again. His instincts told him to submit and his body told him to breed with the strong male.

"I just forgot how strong you were." He whispered the words above Vajramani's lips.

He couldn't help but wanting to kiss him. Darsh's body warmed from the inside out when their lips conected again.

His long tongue licked at Vajramani's lips, wanting to be let inside.

• 2 weeks later...

Vajramani could smell the other male's discomfort and kept a chuckle to himself. Perhaps it wasn't just warmth Darsh had on his mind while heading to the secluded ruins and was looking for something else instead. With that thought, he accepted the black naga's wish to deepen the kiss almost submissively, not wishing to fight him under any circumstance. In a way, Vajramani might be too lazy, but over time Darsh had learned how to poke and seduce him even when the mating season was long gone and he happened to be around. Teasing the massive male wasn't an easy task sometimes, as Neil could attest for himself, but the Darsh's bond with the diamond-back was so solid they could almost read each other's bodies by instinct and the satisfaction they were able to give each other through that deep knowledge did make their separation a bit easier for Vajramani whenever Darsh had to go.

They made out for a while, alone in the starry night, when Vajramani brought the black naga closer again, nestling him in his arms and involving him with his body and keeping him close. He rubbed his face against Darsh's neck wanting more of his mate's scent and leaving him with his own in turn, before licking the black naga's nape in a caress.
"Then I suppose it's safe to assume you didn't climb all this way just to sleep by my side, did you?" - he asked, almost candidly.

It was unusual for established males to chase after their dominant partners like Darsh did that night, instead of waiting for a visit to their burrows whenever the latter felt like it, but then again, Darsh was different and did things his own way, which tended to intrigue Vajramani in a positive way.

Darsh hummed pleased when Vajramani opened up his mouth for him  his tongue passed the male's lips and into the varmth. 

He loved kissing with Vajramani, just as much as he liked the naga himself. Vajramani would always know how to handle him og jugd what to do according to Darsh's mood.

When Darsh pulled back for a breake he noticed both of them had wrapped themself around each. Making them looked more lige two nagas in a death match rather then two lovers in an embrace.

Both wanted the other closer.

When Vajramani started rubbing his face into Darsh's nape, the naga chuckled.

He knew Vajramani was marking him and damn if that just wasn't the most arousing thing. 

"Ah~ " he moaned unprepared for when the naga bite him. But quickly gathered himself again.

"Why? Do you feel Lucky mister?" Darsh said teasingly as he leaned into Vajramani's face and sucked in his under lip.

"I do want my mate. But you look so tired" he continued and this time he pressed his palm into the other's crotch.

"Look it's not even greeting me" he faked sounding sad.