Warm Bodies (Kittypanda & Xianghua)

Xianghua

Justin was stunned for a few minutes due to his back hitting the tiled shower, first he had his back against an oak door now he was completely naked along with R in the shower. He then got back to his senses and looked down blushing bright red as he saw the other male getting on his knees. "Uh... W-W-What are you doing?" He asked in a confused yet embarrassed tone of voice. Clear confusion and embarrassment was written across his face.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

• Xianghua

Justin blinked in a confused kind of way as to why he placed his finger over his lips, but moaned softly against the finger when he felt R kiss his waistline. What in the world is he doing? He thought as he stood still wondering what in the world is going on and what the other male was going to do.

Justin bit his bottom lip and nodded his head slowly as a blush came across his face, "Y-Y-Yes... I-It's alright..." He shuddered out while he kept his eyes closed. He was so embarrassed about all of this, he took in a deep breath and frowned slightly.

It sucked not knowing what to do... he just wasn't into sexual activity like how Perry was... Maybe the reason why he cheated on him was because he wouldn't take that big step with him. He suddenly felt like he should stop this but... His body was reacting to what R was doing to him and that made him want to keep on going.

((He is but that's what makes him Justin and cute~ The innocent ukes are the cutest! XD))

Justin let out a surprised noise from his mouth when he felt the other male take him in his mouth, the black haired male tilted his head back and moaned in a low kind of way. He was letting the water wash over his body. Hell to him it didn't even feel like there was any water at all.

Justin opened his eyes slightly before he looked down at R with a very cute look on his face, it kind of looked sexy on him, "I-I'm sure..." He said softly before giving him a small smile only adding to the cute look.

Justin's head moved back once again against the wall as a slightly louder moan escaped from his lips, he had never felt like this before and to him it felt amazing.

R continued to go down on Justin. He wondered if he was a virgin too, and if not, who he lost it to. He wondered if he was always attracted to guys. But that didn't matter to him. He didn't want his old life back. He wanted a new one, with Justin.

Justin's hands were flexing against the wall by his sides, he then placed them on R's head moaning loudly, the sound was bouncing around the bathroom like an echo. He felt heat pool in the bottom of his stomach but he wanted to hold it back... That weird feeling but the more he felt R move the more he wanted the heat to go away, "R... R... I... I feel like..." He bit his bottom lip in an embarrassed kind of way but his moans were not stopping.

That was when Justin gripped R's hair and released an even louder moan then before as he felt the heat become unbearable that he released his very first orgasm in R's mouth. His legs were shaky, it was a big and powerful one too much less his very first one. He then started to slump against the wall panting and gasping for air.

R swallowed, licking the excess white liquid off of Justin's member. He slid up the other's body. "Are you okay?" he asked.

Justin's body was shaking slightly, he couldn't believe he swallowed it! "D-D-Did you just swallow that?" He asked in a purely shocked tone of voice but it was breathy and he was panting. But after a few minutes he nodded his head and smiled at him softly, "Y-Yeah... I'm fine... What about you?" He was starting to feel selfish, here he just came and R didn't... He wondered how he could make up for that...

Justin shook his head at what R just asked him, why was he asking him this now? "H-He n-n-never touch me... E-Even though he wanted too.... I-I wouldn't l-let him..." He shuddered in a cute kind of way, with his red cheeks only adding to his cute look.

Justin closed his eyes tightly and turned his head to the side, he felt tear fall down his face which looked like water from the shower instead of tears.

"Because.... I can tell that your different from him... And... You consider my feelings instead of laughing them off like its some kind of sick joke..." His voice was filled with pain.

Now that he looked back on it Perry wasn't the best boyfriend ever. He then turned around and placed his forehead on the tiled wall, his shoulders were shaking slightly as his tears mixed with the water.

He had one hand on his chest over his heart. Why did it hurt so much just thinking about him... Maybe because Nora opened his eyes and told him the truth like a good friend should have. He frowned against the wall.

R wrapped his arms around Justin's waist, gently pushing his body into the other's, kissing his neck. "I'm so sorry he hurt you," R said softly, a tear falling out of his eye and rolling onto Justin's neck, down his chest, mixing with the water. It angered him to no extent, the fact that someone could do that to Justin. "You don't deserve that."

Justin took his forehead off of the wall and leaned back into R's strong body, his shoulders were still shaking and his hand was still on his chest over his heart. "..... Now that I look at the memories that I have with him some were horrible... And I hate to say this but... I'm glad you did what you did.... You weren't the monster... He was..." He said turning his face to the as his body rested against R's. "Please make me forget about him..."

R gently kissed Justin, he was resisting the powerful urge to scream, he had to be strong and calm for Justin. He was curious on what happened, he hadn't seen many memories when he ate Perry's brains, but he didn't want to make Justin think of him anymore. R tightened his arms around Justin's waist.

Justin kissed him back and wrapped one arm around his neck pulling him even closer to him, his body stopped shaking once R tightened his hold on his waist. He truly did feel safe in this man's arms, his feet were shifting from side to side causing his ass to rub against R's hardened member. Justin moaned softly against the males lips as he felt it rubbing in between his butt cheeks.