Warm Bodies (Kittypanda & Xianghua)

Xianghua

"I'm sure" He said with a smile on his face while Justin was shifting under his father's arm which was still on his shoulders.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

• Xianghua

R smiled. "Justin," he said softly. "I'm still really sorry about... that." He was referring to the Perry incident.

Justin looked over at him when he heard him call his name, he was quiet for a few minutes before he gave him a soft smile, he was still sad about that but... He shook his head, "I know... And... I forgive you..." He said softly.

Justin's father looked confused as too what was going on, he rubbed the back of his neck and coughed. "Well... I'll let you two talk..." He then unwrapped his arm from his son's shoulder and walked away from both males. Justin watched his father walk away before he looked back over at R. "Yeah I know it was..." He said softly as he then looked down at his shoes a frown was now on his face. "It was really fucked up... And your right... I shouldn't forgive for what you did... But... Your not like that now right?" He asked looking away from his shoes and back at his face.

R grabbed Justin's hand, placing it on his chest. His heart beat again the other's hand. "Is there anything I can do now to make this right?" he asked softly.

Justin stood still while he felt R's heart beat against his hand, he bit his bottom lip and looked up at him. "I... I don't know... I guess forgetting about it would be a good idea... But that's the only idea I can think of to make this better..." He said in a very soft tone of voice. Forgetting would be better right...? He thought to himself not sure if anything could make it alright..

"I know how much you loved -- I mean, love, him," R said softly. "So if from this point on you want nothing to do with me... I understand."

A small frown came across Justin's lips but he did however wrap his arms around his neck and gave R a soft and short kiss before he pulled away from his lips. "I do want you around... I really do..." He smiled softly at him. Hoping that the kiss cleared away R's doubt.

R shook his head. "You love Perry," he said.

(I was thinking, maybe Nora could be like "sorry I never told you, I was too shocked, blah blah blah, but Perry was cheating on you," or something like that, so Justin won't be hung up on Perry, and R won't feel like he has to compete.)

(Good idea.)

Nora was helping out at the clinc and saw Justin talking to R who looked way better then the last time she saw him, she caught the end of what R said. You love Perry. She bit her bottom lip and walked over towards both guys smiling. She then placed her arm around Justin's shoulders which caused him to jump. "Hey guys what are you two talking about?" She asked looking at both males with a raised eyebrow.

(next post she will actually say that Perry only wanted to date him was because of his money and also that he was cheating on Justin. But it would be worded differently =)...)

She smiled but frowned noticing the awkward atmosphere between the two of them, well better say it now then later... She thought before looking at her best friend she wondered how he would react to the news. Probably heart broken... She sighed and opened her mouth.

"Actually... I kind of over heard R say that you love Perry..." Justin's eyes widened, how could she listen in on his conversation! "Well... To be honest Perry wasn't the kind and sweet guy you thought he was..." The black haired males eyes narrowed at what his friend was saying he was about to open his mouth but she spoke before he did.

"Perry... Was cheating on you Justin... And he threated me if I told you he would tell my secret and well... I'm sorry... But he only saw you as somebody who looked good and had a lot of money...." Justin was quiet for a few minutes he actually had tears going down his face.

So... The guy he loved was all a big fat lie... "I-I-I see..." He said in a low tone of voice, he then covered his face with his hands. How could he have been so stupid to not see the signs...

Justin let himself be pulled towards R, he was shocked about what he just heard. More tears came down his face. How could Nora keep this from him! He hugged R and buried his face in his shoulder, "How could you keep that from me Nora?" He asked in a soft but muffled tone of voice. But his friend heard him loud and clear.

He sounded so heart broken which caused her frown to deepen even more. "I'm sorry Justin... I would have told you sooner but... I was in shock when you told me what happened.... I'm sorry..." Her voice was low, she didn't mean to make him cry...

R hugged Justin, rubbing hhis back. "I'm sorry," he said softly. That sick son of a bitch, he thought, I'm fucking glad he's dead! He want to scream as loud as he could and punch a hole in the wall, but instead, continued to hug Justin.

Justin stayed where he was at, he felt well... Safer in R's arms... He slowly stopped crying and lifted his head up looking up at the taller male with a frown on his face, "You shouldn't be sorry... I was just dumb enough to not notice how he was acting..." He sighed softly shaking his head.

He felt a headache coming on. Nora just stood there watching the two males with a light frown on her face. She could tell that R cared about Justin a whole lot. Unlike Perry...

"It wasn't your fault," R said, taking Justin's head in his large hands and tilting the other's head up to look at him. "But I have to admit, I don't feel a shred of guilt for killing that sick bastard." R smiled, and gently kissed Justin.

Nora saw R kissed Justin which meant that it was time for her to walk away from the two guys, the black haired male stood there in a shocked kind of way but lifted his arms up slowly and wrapped them around R's neck after his shock wore off. He kissed him back just as gently as he was.

A very soft gasp left Justin's mouth as he heard the words 'I love you' coming from R, he looked at him in shock but a soft smile spread across his face. "Y-you... Love me?" His voice was low and had a shocked tone to it, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. He felt his heart start to beat fast, why was his heart responding to those words? Did he love R too?

R hugged Justin close, putting the other's head to his heart. "It's beating for you," he said softly. Even though it sounded cheesy, it was the truth. R's heart wouldn't be beating if it wasn't for Justin.

Justin's smile widened and he laughed a little bit but closed his eyes, he was listening to R's heart beat. "I... Can tell..." He then grabbed one of his arms and took his hand, he placed R's hand over his own heart.

That simple motion that he did made his own heart beat faster. "Mine does too... But for you..." He said in a light tone. Yeah it was corny but it was true, he thought that Perry made his heart speed up but... It didn't compare to how his heart was beating right now.

R smiled, and gently kissed Justin's neck. "Would you rather have Perry here right now, if you didn't know how shitty he really was?" he asked softly.

Justin blushed lightly when he felt his neck being kissed lightly and a small shiver ran down his back as he felt R's mouth move against his neck while he talked. He then blinked a few times at what he was just asked.

"... I... Don't know... I rather not think about it..." He sighed and pulled back slightly from him when he heard his name being called. "Justin are you and you're friend ready to go home?" His father asked as he walked back inside of the clinic, a soft smile was spread across the older man's face. Justin looked over at his father and nodded his head slowly at him before turning back to R. "Are you ready to go?"