Warm Bodies (Kittypanda & Xianghua)

Xianghua

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

• Xianghua

Justin was unaware of his reflection being seen in the broken down television set, he took off his shirt making his reflection show off his semi-muscular upper body. He leaned over and grabbed one of the shirts and pulled it on over his head. He looked down at it and saw hole's in it so he took that one off and grabbed the next one.

By the time he put on the third shirt he smiled and turned around to face R who had his back turned to him, "Okay... You can turn around now..." He said softly. The shirt he was wearing felt a little big on him but he didn't care. To him clothes were clothes.

Justin's blue eyes widened slightly when he heard his name coming from R, that was the first time he said his name! "Um... Yes R, what is it?" He asked in a very surprise tone of voice. I wonder what he want's, he thought with a shocked look on his face.

His blue eyes softened somewhat, why was he asking that for? "No... Your not a monster... If you were one you would have killed me by now... But you didn't... So... I wouldn't call you a monster..." Oh how little does he know, he then started to wonder if Perry got out of there alive..

R smiled slightly, it felt good to hear those words.

(In the movie, Julie goes upstairs to sleep, and tells R he can lay on the floor, so he does, and she talks to him about everything, and ends up talking about how much she loves Perry, that's when R tells her what he did.)

Justin smiled right back at him and yawned softly, man he was seriously tired... He felt like he was loosing sleep instead of gaining any. "Come on let's go upstairs..." He said while grabbing R's hand and pulling him along with him, the black haired boy was getting more tired just by walking up some stairs.

When he got on the second floor he looked into a few rooms until he saw one that was a bedroom. Justin walked inside pulling the zombie along, he then sat down on a bed and laid back on it sighing happily. "You can lay on the floor..." He smiled while getting as comfortable as he could on the bed.

Justin placed one of his arms above his head while the other was resting on his stomach, he too was looking around the room with a slight frown on his face. "It's weird how everything turned out... Who knew people could turn into zombies..." He sighed and continued to talk.

"Just thinking about how much life was normal before all of this!" He said waving his wrist around. "But I guess it was going to happen sooner or later... You know... My friends told me this would happen and I thought they were joking... But before everything happened we all were happy... Everybody had smiles on their faces..." He smiled softly at the wonderful memories. "I still remember the first time I told my dad I liked guys instead of girls I thought he was going to pop a vain!"

He laughed softly which sounded kind of harsh since it sounded like he hadn't laughed in a while. "But he got over it... And then there was Perry... He was so sweet to me.. So gentle...." His voice dropped slightly, "He is a great guy... I never told him this but... I love him... I really do... I just hope he's alright so I can tell him that..." Justin sighed once again and rubbed his face.

Justin sat up in a blink of an eye, a look of two emotions crossed over his face. One of them was joy and the other worried. "You knew what happened to him! Is he okay?! Did something bad happen to him! Please R tell me!" His voice was frantic and uneasy at the same time. He looked down at the male that was on the floor.

"R... Please... Please tell me what happened to Perry..." Justin's voice was soft but held that undertone of sadness to it, if he lost Perry... He wouldn't know what to do with himself.

Justin's eyebrows furrowed together in confusion, "What do you mean it's your fault?" He asked in a slightly uneasy kind of way. What did R do to Perry...

Justin was quiet for a moment until it clicked in his mind, a loud gasp left his lips as he hopped off the bed. "You... You killed him! You... You... Monster!" He shouted at him as tears willed up in his blue eyes some even falling down his pale cheeks. "I don't want you near me! Ever!" He said loudly before running out of the room in tears. He then ran out of the house and got in the car. He started it up and pulled out of the driveway and drove off, tears were falling down his face.

R quickly got up, looking out the window, watching Justin run away. He ran out of the house. He didn't know where exactly Justin went, but he had a pretty good idea.

(In the movie, Julie goes to her friend Nora's house, and R is stumbling around under the balcony, lost, when she goes out on the balcony to relax, and sees him. She had been telling Nora about him, and about how much she actually missed him, and is actually happy to see him. Nora is also accepting of him, but asks a loooot of questions. "How'd you die, how old are you," etc.)

Justin didn't know who else to turn to so he drove to his best friend Nora's house, when he got there she let him inside quickly wondering what in the hell happened to him. So she took him up to her room and sat him down on her bed. "Now Justin explain in a calm voice okay?"

He nodded his head and told her everything that had happened, starting with him getting cornered by zombies and R saved him. And how he tried to make a run for it and was once again cornered by zombies and R saved him yet again. And with the whole Perry thing.

Nora sat very still and listened to her friend vent, but what caught her attention the most was about how this R zombie guy sounded. When ever Justin spoke about him he would smile in a soft kind of way. She then blinked her eyes and sighed patting him on the back.

"Why don't you go outside and get some fresh air okay?" He sighed as well and nodded his head. He got up and walked out onto Nora's balcony. He leaned against the railing with a frown on his face, he felt kind of bad for calling him a moster.

R staggered through someone's yard. He had been shot multiple times on the way, and was so tired from running. He layed on the grass, looking up at the sky, wondering why he had to eat Perry, and why he couldn't have left it alone.

Justin's eyes widened when he saw R laying in the grass, what was he doing here?! He turned his head towards the opened windows and shouted for Nora. She came running out wondering what is all the yelling and she gasped softly when she saw R, she shared a look with her friend before they both ran outside.

When they got out of her house they ran around back, "Okay we're going to take him inside... On the count of three we'll help him up okay?" The blue eyed boy nodded his head and counted with Nora. On the three they placed R's arm's over their shoulders and helped him inside without anybody seeing them, when they got him inside Justin and Nora both placed him on her bed. "So this is him huh?" She asked looking over her friend who just blushed slightly but shyly nodded his head.