Warm Bodies (Kittypanda & Xianghua)

Xianghua

Nora blinked and smiled brightly at him, "Hi! I'm Nora Justin's friend! So... How did you die? And How old are you? How did you get here? And why did you come here? Was it because of-" Justin gave her a pointed look that told her to keep her mouth closed for like five minutes. She huffed out and crossed her arms over her chest.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

• Xianghua

R shrugged at each question, not really knowing the answers to any of them. "Jus...tin..." he said. "I-I... dreamed..."

(I don't know if I mentioned it, but zombies can't sleep or dream.)

"You dreamed? But... I thought zombies can't dream..." A very shocked look crossed over Justin's face, Nora as well became very shocked about what R had just said.

(And I think you did mention it =3)

R nodded. "Y-you," he said, looking at Justin. "and.. you," he looked at Nora, then at the ground. "A-and... Pe...rry," he said softly. "Were... there."

Justin furrowed his eyebrows together and sat down next to him, "Where were we at? Do you remember?" He asked softly, he was glad to see him but he did however feel rather guilty about calling him a monster.

R shrugged again.

(In the movie, Julie decides to tell her dad, that if R can dream, then maybe the zombies can become human again, but she doesn't know how to get him passed the soldiers to see her dad. Nora suggests they make him shower then put makeup on him, then they take him to see her dad, and get past the soldiers.)

Nora looks between both males and taps her chin in a thoughtful kind of way, she then started to pace back and forth until she snapped her fingers. "I got it! We just tell your dad that he could dream!" Justin raised an eyebrow at her, "Um... There are a few false in your plan... First one is he is a zombie and smells of the undead... No offense..." He said looking at R and then back at his friend.

"And two he looks dead... Yet again no offense.." He once again said looking back at the other male then back at Nora who was already thinking once more. "Well he could take a shower and I could put make up on him..." Justin stood up and placed his hands on her shoulders.

"Nora... If he can use your shower and use your make up will you help me bring him to my dad?" She blinked a few times before smiling softly at him. "Well yeah! We're in this together!" She said before she grabbed R's arm and pulled him towards her bathroom.

Nora didn't notice the scared look but Justin did and that made him frown deeply, "Uh Nora?" When she got to her bathroom she turned around and looked at him. "Hm? What is it Justin?" He scratched the back of his head. "Well... R look's scared to go in there..." He said softly to her, she then blinked a few times and then glanced over at R.

That was when she noticed the look. "Oh... Well... Maybe you should go in there with him and show him there is nothing to scared of!" She said which caused Justin's whole face to turn red.

"N-N-Nora!" She just shrugged and pushed the two males inside of the bathroom, "Come on Justin you want your father to see R right?" Before he could answer she kept on talking.

"So... In order to do that show him that taking a shower isn't scary." He was about to protest before she shut the door on them. "Damn that girl..." He said under his breath. Now what was he going to do?

Justin pulled the collar of his shirt away from his neck and coughed lightly, "Uh... Well..." He sighed softly and walked over towards the semi-large walk in shower. He pulled back the glass door and turned the shower on a cool temperature. He then closed the glass door shut so that the water could warm up slightly.

"Okay well... Um..." He groaned and placed his hand over his bright red face. "Okay there is two ways we could do this... A: You take a shower by yourself... Or B:.... We take one together..." He was starting to kick himself metally for suggesting the second choice, he so hoped that R would just take one by himself.

R grunted. What the hell? he thought. He slowly reached his hand into the shower, feeling the water. He cringed at first, then relaxed, pulling his hand out. "I'm... fine," he said.

Justin raised an eyebrow up, he was watching R very closely but he nodded his head at him. He rubbed the back of his head in a slightly awkward kind of way. "Okay then... I'll leave you alone then..." He said before turning around and opening the bathroom door and walking out closing the door behind him.

R stripped his clothes and entered the shower. He returned several minutes later, with the same grungy clothes and wet hair.

(You can't see his thing yet, it's dead and icky and once Justin sees that he'll never be able to get past it. XD)

Nora was sitting on her bed with Justin, she had her make up kit out on her bed when R came out of the bathroom. She looked up from the kit and smiled at him. "Ah so now that your clean we have to make you look... Well alive..." She said getting up from her spot on the bed. The black haired male stayed where he was seated at on her bed, he watched her pull R over to the bed and made him sit down next to Justin. She looked him over to see what she was working with.

(Ah I see! Okay XD~)

Nora sighed softly and rubbed her forehead, she glanced over at Justin and grabbed his arm forcing him to stand up, he stumbled slightly when he was yanked up from his spot. "Look we need for you to look alive in order to talk to his dad..." She said while she placed her hands on her hips looking at R, the black haired male nodded his head agreeing with the girl. "She's right..." He said looking over at R with a small smile.

Nora giggled softly and walked up to him, she started to go to work on R. After a few minutes of putting on some face make up she stood back and smiled widely. "I must say I did a pretty good job don't you think Justin?" Justin smiled even more as he nodded his head. "I would say so..." He said softly as he helped R to stand up.

"Okay so let's get going!" Nora said in a happy go lucky tone of voice as she started to walk out of the her room, Justin grabbed R's hand and smiled up at him before following his friend out of her house. He knew now that it would be easier to get the other male past the Armed Patrol men.

Justin looked over at R and saw that he was at least trying to walk like a human, when they got to a group of human's they stopped the three of them. "Hold on... Whose he?" One of the men Patroling the area said with a raised eyebrow. Justin scratched the back of his head.

What were they going to do now? But before he could open his mouth and explain another Armed Patrol spoke up. "Just let the kid pass.. He looks normal..." He teased the other man who sighed and let the three of them go.

R froze. Shit, think of something human to say, idiot! he thought. "Hi," he grunted at the armed patrol, following Nora and Justin. Nailed it, he thought.

(When they see Julie's dad and she tries to convince him that zombies are good, he keeps saying no, so she introduces him to R, and he pulls a gun on R, he won't remove it no matter what Julie says, so Nora puts a gun to Julie's dad's head and R and Julie escape, to find the other zombies, standing, looking more human, none of them try to attack Julie. R's best friend M tells him that the bonies are after him, and then the bonies show up trying to kill the zombies. R and Julie run, trying to escape, as the zombies fight the bonies off.)

They walked around for a few minute's until they got to Justin's house, his father had a very panicked look on his face, he was wondering where his son was at. But when he heard Justin's voice he smiled widely and ran over towards him.

"Thank god your alright son!" He said hugging him tightly before he let him go and started to question him about where he has been. Justin cut him off by pulling away from him, "Dad I have to tell you something..." The man looked at him before he nodded his head.

The black haired male took in a deep breath. "Okay well... When I was gathering food with the others we were attacked by some zombies..." He could see the concern and furious look crossing ove his face but held up a hand. "Their not all that bad dad..." Well that caused his father to blow up.

"Not all bad! Not all bad! They are monsters who feed off of us! Turning some and killing others! That's all they know!" Justin shook his head. "That's not true!" The Colonel scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "It is and you of all people should know that!" The black haired boy gritted his teeth before he narrowed his eyes at his father.

"They can be good too! In fact one of them saved me twice from becoming a zombies meal..." The gray haired male's own blue eyes narrowed, his face was turning red from anger. "One saved you?!" Justin sighed and nodded his head before he looked over at R and motioned for him to come on over.