• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatieMH25!

• Tsetsua

• fan_yaoi

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!!! It's been ages :D *jumps at you* where have you been hiding miss? :p

You will buy groceries tomorrow? I am curious what you will make :)

Tomorrow is GYM day! Yay! Working the buns, thighs and abs.

knows how important a pair of round buns are to me ;)

Will be making "root vegetable mash" tomorrow which should be interesting. Swede, Potato and Carrot mashed together with minced Mushroom. This will be eaten with meat free sausages and maybe gravy (but I will only be making the mash from scratch). And that is the family's dinner sorted ^_^

Bring it on!

Funky-Stars.gif

Hey! Indeed, it's been a while. How have you been? *chuckles* I've been busy, tired and then busy, tired. XD I haven't decided yet, but feel like making some Chinese food. ;D

I've been good thank you :) Glad you are keeping yourself busy (not TOO busy I hope! :3). Oh i've been tired/busy/stressed and then eventually over encumbered (it was like that in loop for several months but I am catching myself a breather at the moment). Chinese food sounds lovely! We need to talk recipes at some point soon :)

Really happy I got to speak to you and

today. I've found it hard to come back to this forum lately but was missing chatting with my friends here. Just need to give
a squishy hug and then I will be content hehe

I think tomorrow I will also be starting to record a cover of a song. It was requested by a friend and it is long overdue. Britney Spears - Lucky. Should be fun because I got some new recording kit to play with :D

• 3 weeks later...

That would be going back to work and enjoying my last day doing nothing but reading manga *smirks*

Hi hun! How you've been? wow, it's been ages since we last spoke and it feels like it has been a century since I was last seen here *laughs*. Hope you have been well and hopefully you have been getting sleep too *chuckles*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Baking pretzel for my dear

, I'll post the pic later on. I don't have the pretzel shape, so, I'll just make do with my hands :D

I think I'm gonna try curling my eyelashes and see how it looks tomorrow (I'm a guy). Always trying to figure out ways to make my eyes pop more without going full make-up. .-.

I'm going to school in like 8 hours and when I'm done I need to go to work. :'DDD BUT when I'm done with school and work is it time to watch anime! And maybe skype with some friends cx

• 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow I plan on staying in-doors as it'll be raining; reading a few books, having a long luxurious bath, watch some new DVDs

• 3 weeks later...