"Unexpected gift" robertita & KiraMidnight (private)

robertita

Nicholas nodded happily in agreement and got in the car to go to the park.He loved the park,it was his favorite place to go to

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• robertita

"Let's stay here my dear neko" Akira said seeing a bench surrounded by flowers. They opened their lunch box and started to eat in silence. " Don't eat so fast Nicholas" Nicholas only smiled. Akira added " Do you like your first day at work?"

Nicholas nodded happily,giving Akira a warm hearted smile.He then quickly finished and got up,quickly dashing to a swing and he began swinging happily.He felt more at ease and calm.He greatly enjoyed this time when he could relax and be himself....he was glad to find someone to be himself around.

Akira smiled seeing Nicholas so happy. "He's so cute. Since he came into my life he changed it completely. I'm more happy. I forgot I must live too. All I was doing was work, work and more work" Akira thought and took a big breath.

Quickly Nicholas jumped on top of Akira playfully.A big smile went across his face and he pinned Akira to the grass,using his hands and intertwinning their hads together applying little pressure so if Akira wanted up he could get up.

Nicholas gently leand downwards twords Akira and kissed his cheek...then moved down more and softly licked his ear and neck,feeling a little bit adventrous

Akira couldn't believe this was happened to him. Nicholas jumped on him on public and started to ..to.. Akira couldn't think anymore and started to pull Nicholas closer. Their lips joined into a passionate kiss while his hands run over neko's body.

Nicholas blushed at the reaction,not expecting such a passionate reaction but welcoming it anyway.

He french kissed Akira passionatly as Akira's hands wandered around his body.

Akira couldn't stop kissing and touching the cute neko. The flowers protect them by being seen for the other people in the park so they rolled over and his hand went under Nicholas shirt.

Nicholas' face turned red as Akira did so.His heart beat a little faster and his body get warm at Akira's touch.

He had never felt this way before,why did he feel this way now?He was confused but decided to let his body do the talking and he gently wrapped his arms around Akira and placed hishands on his ass,blushing

Feeling Nicholas’ hands Akira stoped his hand. “No Nicholas. Not here. Not now” . Nicholas nodded and both rose up. “Lets go to office. The break is over”. They walked in silence and back to office they didn’t say a word. But for time to time both looked at each other.

Nicholas walked with Akira back to the car and got in.He looked up at the clouds smiling happily now cause the clouds were in shapes,not all of them but a few of them and it made him happy

"Let's go to market to buy what we need for dinner Nicholas. Tonight we will eat at home" Akira said and smiled. At the supermarket Nicholas took a lot of healthy food. Akira paid and put all the bags into the car. Then they rushed home.

Akira put the food into the refrigerator and went to bathroom for his shower. He knew Nicholas will cook for them but he was thinking about what happened that afternoon. He could still feel Nicholas taste on his lips.

Nicholas started cooking for Akira.Getting happier and happier by every passing second.Nicholas finished cooking before Akira finished and he put the plates with food on them on the table.The he dashed to the shower room and walked in "Akira,dinner is ready"

" I am coming Nicholas" Akira said and got out of bath. Nicholas entered on bath to wash his hands and Akira went into kitchen and set on the table. Nicholas come too and they ate in silence. After dinner Akira said "Go and take your shower Nicholas. I will wash the dishes."

Nicholas nods and walks into tge bathroom,removing his clothing and getting a towel.He put his clothes on the sink counter and hung the towel on the hook on the door.He got in the shower and felt better after getting a shower.

He then walked to his room and laid down on his bed sleepily.He rubbed his eyes and fell asleep,glad to be in his bed again.

After finished the dishes Akira went to his room. He dressed into his pyjamas and went to bed. Once he put his head on pillow he fell asleep. But in the middle of the night he woke up from a nightmare: someone wanted to steal his neko.

Nicholas still laid in his bed naked,feeling uneasy he got up and wrapped the blanket around himself.Quickly he made his way to Akira's room and hugged him closely.Feeling he was feeling either sad or scared...but he wasn't happy.

"I'm here Akira,don't worry"

Nicholas smiled at Akira as he hugged him

Akira was happy seeing Nicholas so he pulled him closer and give him a soft kiss. "Lets sleep now my dear neko" He said with a big smile on his face. Nicholas nodded and put his head on Akira's chest.

Nicholas snuggled happily to his chest and fell asleep quickly.He then yawned in his sleep and snuggled closer to him

Akira heard something ringing but didn't know what. Then he realized it was his alarm clock. He stretched his hand to stop the alarm but the alarm stoped. He opened his eyes and saw Nicholas with the alarm in his hands. "Morning Nicholas" Akira smiled. Nicholas put the alarm on bed table and jumped on Akira arms.

Nicholas cuddled happily to Akira,excited and smiling.He couldn't help but being happy when Akira was awake.

"Morning...but it's late....the first alarm didn't go off...that was the fourth one...it's Noon....."

Looks down sadly cause he's scared of getting in trouble

"Noon?" Akira yelled "I never get late on work". He jumped quickly from bed and without realising he grabed Nicholas blanket. He stopped and turned back to look at the neko. Nicholas was naked in his bed and he was so... so... beautiful. Akira couldn't take his eyes from him.

Nicholas turned red and looked at Akira.He didn't bother sheilding himself,just sat there letting Akira look at him and blushing.His purple eyes shinning in the afternoon light.He smiled slightly and blushing still