"Unexpected gift" robertita & KiraMidnight (private)

robertita

Nicholas sighed

"So many questions in one breath.....sheesh!"

Thinking

"I am 18,no I have not had a job but that's only because I'm hunted.....,yes I can cook how else do you think I survived by myself,and um....I think that was all you asked......?"

Yawns a bit exhagusted

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• robertita

“What about to cook for me? And clean my house too. So you can stay in my house and sleep on my couch. After lunch I will buy some clothes for you too. If you are in my house nobody will catch you. What do you think?” Akira asked.

Nicholas smiled happily "I can definatly do that!As long as you let me stay with you....and keep me safe?"

My tail sways happily,excited and ready to play

"Can we go play somewhere"

“Maybe after lunch” Akira said. They went into a small restaurant and took a table in a dark place. Everyone heads returned after neko. “I must protect this kid or someone will stole him” Akira thought. The neko was happy and eat so much food that Akira wondered where could fit so much. After lunch they went to a big store and Akira bought lots of clothes for the neko boy. “He’s cute” Akira thought. “Do you still want to play?” he asked Nicholas.

Nicholas looked at himself in the mirror in the clothes,his tail swaying "Yes I do.I always want to play,it's so much fun and I get bored easily.^.^" He giggled a bit and streached

"Ok, then let's go on pets shop to buy what you want". Nicholas started to run and once in the shop he chose a lot of toys from toy mice to mylar balls. After Akira paid Nicholas took his toys and went to the car letting Akira alone with all those shopping bags. "He's like a little child" Akira smiled and followed the neko boy.

Nicholas sat in the back seat waiting for Akira to put the bags in the back seat so he could play with a new toy.He bounced up and down exciteadly wanting to play so badly.His tail swaying fast and ears perked up with even more excitement

Akira entered on the car and drove home. Nicholas was so happy and playful all the way. Once they arrived home Nicholas jumped from car and run quick into the house where he started to play. Akira put the bags in the guests room" From now one you can sleep here Nicholas. I must go to work again. I will be back in the evening with the dinner. Until then you can arranged your new clothes and toys in your room".

Nicholas was too busy batting a rainbow collored yarn ball.He sat in the middle of the floor and played with the yarn untill Akira came home,by now Nicholas was tangled up in the yarn and trying to find out how to get untangled "Nyann!!!!!!"

He whined sadly,hos tail constricted by the yarn strings and his ears covered in yarn to.

Akira had a busy day at work after that. When the night came he left his office and went to buy food for 2 persons. Then he rushed home hoping Nicholas was fine. He open his house door and said: "Nicholas I'm home".

Nicholas whines and tugs and struggles,rolling on the floor and streaching out,and trying to cut the strings but nothing worked,he just tangled up even more.He whined again and tried hard to get free but eventually gave up.Hearing your voice I try to run to you but I trip and hit the floor,loudly I cry out

"W-welcome......home.......Akira"

Akira couldn't believe seeing the little cat like that. He let the food on couch and helped Nicholas to get free. "Little cat did you play until you get caught" Akira laughed. Nicholas run in his room and slammed the door. Akira continued to laugh and went to take a shower. After that he put the food in plate and yelled " Nicholas it's dinner time".

Runs to the table and sits down happily,my tail swaying happily to hear food is here

"So what if I got tangled.......I do want to eat!But tomorrow night I'll cook....ok....."

I sit and wait,wanting to eat food and impatiently waiting for food to be put infront of me.I slightly bounce up and down waiting for you

"Come oooooooon!!!!"

Akira said " Go and wash your hands and after dinner take a shower. You can't eat with dirty hands." Nicholas went quickly to wash his hands and after than he received his plate. He eat fast and ask for more. Akira give him one more plate. Finishing his food Nicholas bowed and went to his room. Soon with his pajamas in hands he went to take his shower. Meanwhile Akira washed the dishes.

Nicholas gets naked and jumps into the shower,washing his body and making sure not to miss a single place on his body.

After he was done he got into his pajamas and smiled happily at Akira

"All clean!!!"

Yawns a bit and dashes to his room,quickly jumping onto his bed and falls asleep quickly,his body warm under the covers

Ending the dishes and seeing that Nicholas went to bed, Akira headed to his room too. It had been a long day and tiring for him but he had fun. " This neko made me feel like a kid again" Akira thought and once he put his head on the pillow he fell asleep.

• 2 weeks later...

I get up early and begin cleaning the house before you wake up.Quickly I start making breakfast for you so you don't have to go out to eat.

I sit there waiting for you to wake up,my tail swaying back and forth a bit excited to have a place to stay

Akira woke up slowly. The house was so quiet. " So the neko is still sleeping" Akira thought. He went into the bathroom and after he washed and got dress he went into the kitchen. There he couldn't believe his eyes: the neko was waiting for him with the breakfast already on table. "Morning Nicholas. Did you sleep well?".

Hearing your voice my tail sways slowly and I give you a smile. "Yes I did.I made food so you didn't have to waist time at other places,and I made you a lunch to take to work with you...if you want to." I yawn slightly,still sleepy cause I got up to early

"Thanks very much Nicholas. I will take the lunch you did. I'm sure it's delicious" Akira said and eat his breakfast. "Now I'm going to work my dear neko. See you later. You should rest while I'm out. If you need something call me. Here is my phone number" Akira added and gave Nicholas a small paper before left the house.

I look at the number and look around for a phone,confused as to how I'm suppose to call with no phone.I sigh a bit and lay on tye couch,quickly and easily falling asleep,setting a nearby alarm clock so I can get up to make sure dinner is ready and the house remains clean before you come home.

Akira had a busy morning at work but as lunch came he took his food box. The neko was an excellent cook so Akira thought I was a good decision to keep him. After lunch he took care of some papers and started to wonder why the neko didn’t called him. But then he realised “I don’t have a phone at home. So I should buy a mobile for him. Tonight I will do that”.

I wake up soon and streached out on the couch,falling off of it and whines out.I look at the floor and realize I hit the side of the table and busted open my head a slight bit.I put a hat over my bleeding head and run outside and to the pay phone and uses change left there to call your number.Without knowing if you picked up I quickly say "I fell down and hurt my head...what do I do?"

Akira was preparing for a meeting when phone started to ring. He picked up the phone and heard "I fell down and hurt my head...what do I do?" Akira couldn't believed it" I'm coming there Nicholas". Akira rushed quickly to his house and when he arrived there he saw Nicholas with a hat on his head. He took the hat off and saw a small cut on neko's head. Akira rushed for his medical kit and took care of Nicholas wound. "Go to bed now".

Shakes my head very slowly "I gotta make dinner for you...I'm sorry I made you hurry here...please don't be mad at me...please"

Looking down a bit,tears stinging my eyes as I whimper a bit