"Unexpected gift" robertita & KiraMidnight (private)

robertita

Akira threw the blanket over Nicholas' body and took his phone from bed table and called his secretary. "I won't come today. Something important appeared. Take care of everything. Thank you. See you tomorrow". He put his phone on bed table and then looked at Nicholas. "We are free today".

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• robertita

Nicholas blinked in surprise and blushed a dark red.He gently gripped the sheet and smiled.

"What do you want to do today?"

Akira put himself back in bed and covered with the blankets. "I think we can sleep more Nicholas" he said and pulled the neko close to him.

Nicholas smiled and snuggled close to Akira.He felt happy and content near him,like nothing else really mattered when they were together.It was almost as if nothing could hurt him as long as he was in Akira's arms,and nothing could touch him ecept Akira...these thoughts made him very happy

Akira was so happy feeling Nicholas next to him, feeling his naked body. As he held Nicholas he suddenly said "It is a little hot here Nicholas. Maybe I should take my clothes off" and started to do as he said.

Nicholas blinked and began blushing a dark red,watching Akira undress...it was like a strip tease and Nicholas was the one being teased.He examined Akira's lovely body as he undressed,watching intently so he didn't miss anything

Akira knew that Nicholas was watching him so he didn't rush to let the neko enjoy the view. After he finished he put himself under neko blanket and started to kiss him while his hands was touching neko's soft skin.

Nicholas turned even more redder and placed his hands on the bed,not wanting Akira to stop what he was doing.His touch made Nicholas shiver slightly and his skin got chills.He pulled away from the kiss and licked Akira's lips,then went back to kissing him,loving to lick Akira's body

Akira was so happy and couldn't stop himself from touching and kissing the neko. " It have passed so long time. I didn't have a lover for ages. And Nicholas is so cute and..." Akira couldn't think anymore. All he wanted was Nicholas.

Nicholas kissed Akira again and smiled blushing a bit.He ran his hands up and down Akira's body,blushing and smiling a sweet smile

The phone started to ring. Akira ignored it at first but it kept ringing. He jumped angry from the bed and answered. “ I’m sorry to bother you boss but your package arrived”. Akira smiled “I’m coming right now” and closed the phone. “I received my real package Nicholas. I need to go to office”.

Nicholas blinked in a bit of surprise and nodded a bit.

"See you when you come home Akira.Be careful"

Pulls the blanket over my body and lays my head on the pillow

Akira went on bathroom to take a shower and then dressed quick and drove like a crazy to office. He only stopped to get some food. On office he found they send all he needed so he started to gave orders.

Nicholas laid on the bed alone.He felt a bit lonley.He curled up in the bed alone and felt a bit sad.

It had been a few hours and he still remained in the bed silently and feeling sadder by each passing second thar Akira wasn't there with him...

Akira finally finished at office and went home. "I'm so tired" he thought as he arrived home. He went straight to his room and found Nicholas naked and crying in his bed.

At the time Akira came home he had already cried himself to sleep.He hated being alone and hated even more when he felt abonden.He knew Akira had to work but Akira had called off...the way he left without a second thought...made him feel abonden.He cuddled up in the covers.Hos ears down and his tail curled around his waist

" Nicholas are you ok?" Akira asked. He didn't received any answer but once he lay on bed Nicholas jumped on his arms. "Stop crying Nicholas. I'm here now" Akira said and heard Neko's sobs. "Look what I have for you" Akira said and Nicholas rose his head while Akira gave some food he bought for him.

Nicholas smiled a bit and took the food.He laid in Akira's arms and took small bits of bites of the food,not entirely hungry yet.

Nicholas looked sad still but finished the food and gently licked Akira's cheek

"My little Nicholas" Akira said and gave Nicholas a hug "I'm sorry I let you alone. I'm so tired. All I want is to sleep in your arms". Nicholas nodded and started to undress Akira.

After completly undressing Akira Nicholas pulled him to his chest and held Akira close to him.He was ok with him wanting to sleep with him...but he still felt a bit sad.His heart was beating a little fast and his mind raceing with thoughts he couldn't understand

Being in Nicholas' arms Akira fell asleep. He slept all night and in the morning he heard his alarm ringing. He opened his eyes and looking around he saw he's alone. He thought Nicholas was in the kitchen and went to shower. Then he went to kitchen but neko wasn't there. Akira ran and searched Nicholas in all house but nothing. The neko dissapeared.

Nicholas sighed a bit,he just needed some fresh air...he didn't know what to do,or exactally why he didn't know but he did know Akira needed to go to work today,so he would play at the park.

He walked to the park and sat on a swing,kicking his legs back and forth,he swang high,looking up at the clouds

Akira jumped in his car and he went at his office. Nicholas wasn't there. "Where did he go? He don't know the town." Akira thought and then he realised "The park. He loved it yesterday" and drove there. He ran to the bench from yesterday and Nicholas was there.

Nicholas was sound asleep on the bench.Feeling a bit better as he tried to relax more and more.He yawned sleepily cause he didn't really sleep.He was now fully asleep

- - - Updated - - -

Nicholas was sound asleep on the bench.Feeling a bit better as he tried to relax more and more.He yawned sleepily cause he didn't really sleep.He was now fully asleep

Akira took Nicholas into his arms and put him into the car. He drove home and put Nicholas into his bed, covered him with a blanket, gave him a kiss and then went to office. He still needed to solve problems at work.