• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• RedNoki

• KatieMH25!

• fan_yaoi

Another friend of mine is pregnant! (Current babyboom in my circle of friends)

And I also want to make babies right now T_T without actually getting pregnant :D just that act of making one with the one I reaaally like would be Enough :cuteonion9:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
What would you like to eat? I could cooksomething for you and send it over by air mail (express delivery of course)

All you would have to do is stick in the microwave and unfreeze it ;)

oh thank you i want pasta bolonese :] please put the food in some plastic bag.

ahhh this reminds me of when i was a kid and wanted to send food to 'the poor'.. so i took an envelobe and started to pour down some baking powder, a littel bit milk, some sugger, salt.

Then i wrote "To the poor" on the envelope and "drew a Picture" of the king as a stamp. Probably felt very pround and then walked awayed to the mail box and posted the ...kinda wet envelop. :] I remeber my plan was for them to use some of the ingredians to make a pancake... cuz, who dosent like pancakes.

Here is you dinner ;) a extra portion is in it too, wrapped up in a plastic bag as you wished ;)

And what a cute story :D what a noble thought and heart you had as child

:o the post men must have had a god laugh ^_^ and what a shame "the poor" never received your gift.

I thought you were gonna make a dick joke instead. lol. Yeah sorry. I don't know why I thought of that. I think it's because I been hanging around with certain people who make jokes like that. xD

XD

i have to cool down my head because i had enough dirty thoughts the whole morning because of a certain someone... so I really fancy cooking and baking something :D

I know I do a lot of those jokes though, so it could have been possible :p

awwwwwwww that was so sweet of youuuu!!!

And then I remember the tattooed guy images and that innocent and lovely image goes *poof*

XPPP

Hahaha i dont Think the postman had the same idea since the whole envelope was wet from the milk and probably stained the rest f the letters XD. And thanks for the pasta pic Batista ^_^

Atm i want a cup of tea, so im getting one.

LOL

I know exactly how you feel I was in the same situation, to be honest... it was a little worse XD

Right? Sleeping naked is nice right?

But how is your situation worse? Do you have, like, twenty brothers in the same room as you? Tell me, tell me!

Well now I have my privacy but up til the age of 17 I had one pair of female and two pairs of male eyes watching me in the same room XD so you were close... and my youngest brother wanted to sleep together with me in the same bed for a very long time XD he couldn't sleep alone...

Your youngest bro sounds really cute! At least you have a space of your own now. For now, I just settle for really light clothing as I sleep while I await the day that I can finally sleep naked too!