yin_yang_lover

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shi.No.Tobiko

• yin_yang_lover

• Chibi_Seme2011

*Holds fist up with a determine expression while putting on foot on a table* I say show those new recruits no mercy. Teach them whose boss, KyAzrel.

No holding back sadistic urges. I want them all~ Also I hope that post was okay I was not sure if anyone was going to take control of the fighting of the holographic lazardians... I did the best I could.

^-^ Ah now this should be interesting! And trust me you guys haven't seen what the General has in store for you guys~ :cuteonion54:

Youre just teasing my Masochistic tenancies... And I just want to say, Don't hold back anything. I want it as real as possible. If I cant defend I cant defend myself

I think that I got a little too happy there for too carried away. But hey at least you see a little bit of his personality and what he thinks. Still I'm sorry for the over excitement on my part :hamtaro-005 (5):

I apologize you will have to give me a moment to think of how this whole battle thing is going to go... I am trying to imagine what it looks like and I am trying to figure out what will happen first but I dont want to embarrass myself by just going Oh... We're under attack... Fire.... It might take me a while to drum up 5 hours. xD

XD I understand totally. This is basically me when I hear fight scene onion7 I don't know why but it does and then I cry as I post it up thinking it isn't good or detailed enough. I never understood why they feel like they drain me of all my creativity and thinking process but that's when Jet Lee, Jackie Chan, and whoever else comes out from hiding in my closet lol

*pulls out megaphone* "You can do it Hisoka" :leaf6:

Ky keep talking in that tone and you'll make me shudder...

Thank you Chibi, I am at work and wont be home until saturday night so I will try to work up a post and get it up.

So I had an idea to make it easier on me. How about the chamber is time sensitive, and inside slows time down to make it feel like 5 hours, but on the outside only like 50 minutes had passed or something? Please...

It is not almost over it just started and it will feel like 5 hours x.x Where my character is they are only really 5 minutes into it and already LAzardian holographs are attacking. Hopefully something will happen soon because Im not sure how many posts I can do of just pure fighting and rescuing... I want to know what Duncan is discussing to be honest~

It's fine XD We all have our moments when we just :cuteonion44:

Well shall patiently await for your replay oh Fearless Leader 8D