"At my Side all the Time" (Private) robertita & toby2663

robertita

The Baron opened his blue eyes slowly " My head, he said loudly, I drank too much last night". He rose his head and realised he was alone but he saw Bastion' s head sign into the pillow next to his. " Did I ask him to sleep with me? I don' t remember". Baron jumped from his bed and went into the bathroom to wash and get ready for his breakfast. He dressed in a dark purple riding suit and went downstairs for his meal. A boy served Baron' s breakfast and bowed waiting for new instructions. Baron replied " Go and tell to Captain to prepare a horse for me. I am going to Torino. He will come with me”. The boy bowed again and left into the court. Baron didn' t eat too much but instead he drank two cups of tea. After 10 minutes he run into court and soon was on his way to Torino. His mansion was at an hour distance of the town and Baron enjoyed this short trip in the morning. The fresh air made his headache to disappear. When he saw the first town' s houses he stopped for a while to admire the view. " I miss this place" he thought and then he took to gallop until town. Once he arrived he went to university' s library to study the new science books.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• toby2663

Waking early bastion found himself still laying with the baron sprawled half on top of him. Gently wriggling to the side of the bed so as not to wake him he freed himself .Standing up he looked down at the quietly sleeping man, his face softening as he remembered the many years they had been together. The barons behaviour last night was a little worrying as he did not usually drink so much in fact he could only remember one occasion when the baron had been like that before. And on that night things had got interesting, thankfully the baron recalled nothing of the event other than he had broken some crockery and furniture he did not recall at all his attacking bastion and trying to rape him both in the carriage and in the room of the inn his inability to do so causing him to go on the rampage wrecking the room. The cause of that little out burst, the discovery that boy he had been seeing for four years was cheating on him and the whole relationship from begining to end had been a sham to the extent that he was to be married and the baron knew nothing of this, still that was something to be dealt with later yes the Dukes son would suffer he would make sure of that but for now he needed to concentrate on the baron. Leaning over and placing a gentle kiss on the barons cheek bastion turned and left the room heading down toward the kitchen he thought through his plans for the day ,after grabbing a quick bite to eat he collected his horse from the stable and rode out. Riding along for about 30 mins he came to the prearranged meeting place to find sigismund waiting for him .Bowing as bastion rode up sigismund stepped forward to catch the reins "Good morning sir"he said "Bergen sends his apologies he is tracking something down but has sent me with the reports . There has been some movement of the bandit community an increase in numbers whilst moving the women and children up into camps on the higher slopes.He expects the attack to take place on days three or four when you are furthest away from help, he says to delay your departure for 24 hours and he will join you at the barons country house this evening with the latest news" Bastion took the written reports and thanked sigismund for the message and turning his horse round he rode back the way he came,on arriving back bastion was informed that the baron had left shortly before for Torino with the captain of the guard .Instructing the guards to mount up and follow and calling for a fresh horse and cursing his luck bastion set off in pursuit hoping that the baron would act true to form and go to the university library. Riding as fast as he could bastion made for the university as soon as he arrived in Torino. Rushing upstairs to the study room he was glad to see the guard captain standing near the door keeping an eye on the baron " I will take it from here captain " he said "your men will be arriving shortly when they do inform me and we will be leaving" with that he turned and walked over to the desk were the baron was deeply immersed in his studies " Dominus " he called "we need to go there have been developments" and with that he started to explain the conversation with sigismund.

Baron listened carefully Bastion's story and said “ Ok Bastion. Lets go home. So many problems for a fake papyrus”. Baron got up from the table, put the books in their place and headed toward the exit followed by Bastion. Captain joined them and in library’s court they met the guards. Soon all Baron’s procession headed out of town. Bastion followed his master quietly but on halfway Baron asked “Bastion how about a dip in the river today after lunch?’ Bastion nodded. “And since we have to stay here tomorrow what about we go hunting? It will be good a partridge grilled” Baron added. Bastion nodded again. Once at home Baron went to his room to wash for his meal. Bastion went to the kitchen to ask to be served the lunch. Baron dressed in a casual outfit and went down to eat. Bastion helped Baron to sit at the table and stayed behind him. “Please eat with me Bastion. Then we can go on river”. Bastion bowed and seated at the table. Both were very hungry and soon there was nothing on table. “ Lets go Bastion”. They went into the court and rode on silence until there. The river wasn’t large or deep but his fast waters were perfect for a bath. Baron dismounted and headed for the river. He put his hand in water and exclaimed "It's perfect Bastion".

As the baron stood up and turned back round he found bastion at his side , before he could speak he felt bastions finger on his lips and heard him say " Dont speak Dominus but as your life is in danger then this could be the last time we have together ,allow me to do this for you please" the baron nodded silently in agreement and bastion caught his lips in a fierce and passionate kiss turning the baron slightly he guided him to were he had placed a blanket on the river bank. As they both lay down on the blanket bastion covered the barons face and lips in firm kisses pausing only to bite and lick at his neck and ear lobes causing the baron to moan and gasp at the fury of his assault. Quickly and with little or no finesse bastion undid the the barons tunic and pulled it away from his torso. Leaning into the baron bastion kissed hard on the barons lips his tongue licking round and forcing them to part, slipping his tongue inside the barons mouth began to explore the exquisite moist softness . Whilst at the same time his hands moved rapidly over his naked chest stroking and caressing they eventually found the barons hard nipples taking one in each hand bastion began to squeeze and tease them stroking and pinching them causing the baron to moan and shake. Straddling the barons thighs with his own bastion started to slowly move down the barons body his stomach and lower chest pressing against the hardness that was now visible against the front of barons trousers. Kissing and biting on the barons nipples as he made his journey south,his hands fumbled and battled briefly with the trouser buttons before releasing the the barons hardness to the fresh air as he concentrated on the barons abdominal muscles with his mouth and tongue his hands began to undo his own trousers.swiftly applying lubricant to himself and the baron he moved into position and with an almost bestial savagery they consummated their desire for each other afterwards bastion smiling looked down at the baron and said a little breathlessly "So about that swim".

Baron got up from the blanket and jumped into the river. He began to swim up the river’s fast waters without looking back. He swam to the other side of the river where he laid on the ground. Baron didn’t see Bastion anywhere so he assumed Bastion didn’t follow him. Baron needed to be alone for a while, alone to think. He still couldn’t believe that he and Bastion .... they ..... did it. And was Bastion first time. Maybe he’s now……. No, no he’s fine. He’s … Baron’s head started to hurt. He decided is better to go back. He entered in the water again and soon he arrived at the place he left before. Bastion was in water but he seemed to be fine. “ We will go back to the house Bastion. Can you ride?” Baron asked. Bastion nodded. Baron jumped on his horse and went on gallop without looking back. He’s clothes were wet and heavy but he haven’t realised. Once in the court he dismounted and went to his room. He threw his wet clothes in the bathroom and dressed in pajamas. Then he heard Bastion’s horse into the court but he put himself in bed. Soon there was a knock at the door but Baron didn’t respond. “It’s better to pretend I’m sleeping” he thought.

As he started riding back from the river on his own bastion was puzzled,why did the baron ride off so quickly alone? Was he upset was he annoyed ? " But " thought bastion " l explained to him that given the danger that we were both in this might be the last time we could be together like this.l was sure he was alright with it,he seemed to be.After all if either or both of us were to die now then at least he knows l belong to him and him alone body and soul and no one else." As bastion rode back towards the manor house the pain in his ass that he had first noticed when he had mounted his horse was getting worse.Smiling to himself he thought "lf only l had not been so enthusiastic or perhaps the baron so thick l wouldnt be so sore". Still if he stood up slightly in the stirrups the it did not hurt as much, however by the time he arrived back at the manor house his thigh muscles were aching and he felt a little dizzy as he dismounted.looking at the saddle he saw it was a bit wet but as his clothes were a little wet after the swim he paid it no heed.Going up stairs to the barons suite he knocked and entered.Looking round he could see the barons wet clothes piled up on the floor in the bath room,he could also see the barons bed chamber door was locked. "Oh shit he thought he really is annoyed ,he always used to take himself off to his bed like this when he was a little child.Well i better go and apologise to him and explain my self ,but l really did think he was fine with it ."Knocking on the door he entered but had to clutch at the door jamb as a wave of dizziness swept over him.As he walked across the room towards the barons bed the edges of the room seemed to be turning black and he could hear a tremendous thunderous rushing noise in his ears swaying slightly he bowed his head " Dominus please l........" then everything span around and went black.

Baron heard the door opened and Bastion entered inside. He knew Bastion is near his bed bowing ”Dominus please I…” then heard Bastion fell on the floor. Baron jumped from his bed ” Bastion, Bastion wake up” . Bastion didn’t move. Baron took Bastion on his arms and put him on the bed. He still yelled “Bastion, Bastion”. The boy was like dead. He started to take off Bastion’s wet clothes and soon realised Bastion was bleeding. “ Bastion you idiot. It wasn’t a good idea to ride”. He went into the bathroom and took a towel and started to wipe the blood. Then he went downstairs and yelled “ Hot water in my bath. Now!”. The servitors bowed. Baron quick went to his room and try to wake up Bastion. But the boy gave no sign that he will wake up. The Baron heard the servants finished pouring water into the bath and waited until they run away. Then he rose Bastion up out of bed and went to the bathroom where he placed him carefully into the water. He started to wash Bastion and soon the boy opened his eyes ” Bastion, are you ok?” Baron asked worried. Bastion nodded and wanted to rise up from the water. “ Stay there” Baron ordered and then he took the boy in his arms. He put Bastion on a bench and after he anointed him with cream and bandaged him he dressed the boy in a dressing gown. Baron took Bastion in his room and put him into his bed. He laid next to him and said ” Try to sleep Bastion. I will speak with Bergen later”. Then Baron pulled the boy closer to him and fell both asleep.

When bastion woke several hours later he found himself clasped tightly in the barons arms.As he snuggled himself closer to the barons chest he felt an almost imperceptible stiffening of the barons posture. "Ah " thought bastion "he really is still not happy about before,we need to sort it out before it becomes a major problem." So moving himself around and up slightly so as to be able to look at the barons face bastion began to speak in a quiet and sorrowful voice. " Dominus l am so sorry l was to forward earlier and l have offended you , but l really did think that it was what you wanted as well.I have been so worried about the growing dangers we will be facing soon that l did not want either of us to die with out you my beloved knowing exactly how l feel and with out you knowing that l belong to you my body and soul and no-one else dominus. I know that it clouded my thinking and that l have behaved badly and in doing so have caused you great pain and upset and for that l am truly sorry as l would not hurt you or upset you on purpose for the world and yet by my selfish stupidity l have done so. Please l beg you dominus tell me what must l do to make it better tell me what l need to do to earn your forgiveness. Or if that is not possible and you are unable in your heart to forgive me and give me another chance then please say so and l will remove my self from your service and your sight and trouble you no more ." and with that bastion moved away from the baron to await his answer.

Baron didn’t say anything at first but then he opened his eyes. “ You idiot how could you think on doing that and then to ride? Have you thought of the consequences? You are bleeding you idiot. You come here full of blood. I thought you will die” Baron yelled. Bastion almost started to cry. “ Why did you think I want to do that with you? Only because you love me? Who said you I will die? Or you will die? We both are great swordsmen. I give you a finger and you took all my hand. Naughty Bastion”. Bastion started to cry and turned his back to Baron. “ Now it’s late” Baron continued “ you can’t do anything. You was mine and I was yours” and with that Baron pulled Bastion close to him and whispered something into his ear. Bastion blushed. Baron said with loud voice “Are you feeling better now? Let me see if you are still bleeding”. Baron opened Bastion’s dressing gown and took the bandage off.” Everything seems to be ok.” Baron went into the bath and brought a new bandage and some cream. After he finished he put a soft kiss on Bastion lips. “You won’t move from here until we leave for Grenoble. Tomorrow I will stay here with you. No haunting. I will say to the other servitors you have a cold and need to rest. So nobody will disturb you” Baron put another kiss on Bastion lips. “ I will go to bring some food. Don’t you dare to move from here”. Baron then went downstairs.

Bastion lay snuggled up in the bed warm and comfortable as the baron departed for the kitchen,his mind spinning and his cheeks still hot and red from the barons whispered words. " Bastion you were very foolish and extremely badly behaved earlier but never the less l will forgive you. And furthermore l will make you mine and mine alone but at a time and a place of my choosing not yours, do you understand bastion ? I and not you am the master ,you belong to me you are my toy my slave my possession and as such l will treat you and do with you as l will. know this now bastion and be content." So he had been forgiven and the baron had been genuinely concerned about his injuries and had held him and cared for him as he thought on this bastions heart swelled with love for the baron and tears of joy trickled down his face. "l have not been dismissed,l still have my position next to the baron and he has promised to claim me as his own in the future" bastion thought "My life is nearly perfect all l have to do is be patient and everything l desire will be mine." He was just settling back under the covers to doze a little more when the door opened and the baron his face a study of concentration entered carrying a tray of food.

Baron put the tray of food on the bed, "Come on, lets eat Bastion. Soon we will meet Bergen. Are you able to go?” Baron asked. Bastion nodded. Both men began to eat in silence. After they finished Baron stood up and put the tray on a table. “Go to dress Bastion. We meet in 10 minutes” Baron said. Bastion rose from the bed gently and headed for the closet where he took a black suit for Baron. After he placed it on the bed he bowed and went to his room. Baron went to the bathroom, he washed then he brushed his blond hair and tied it with a black bow. Then he came back to bed chamber and dress in his suit and he took his leather boots. After he looked one more time in the mirror Baron headed to his desk or where he pulled a stiletto. After he put it on the jacket’s pocket he heard a knock on the door. "Come in Bastion". Bastion entered and bowed. “He looks good in his brown suit” Baron thought and approached him he put a short kiss on boy’s lips and then said "Let's go."

As they both walked down the stairs and out across the court yard to meet bergen, bastion had a sudden disturbing thought."It will be the first time the baron will have seen this side of the work we do to keep him safe and protect him.l just hope it is not to shocking for him ,after all he has had quite a sheltered up bringing.Still he hunts so he should at least be used to the sight of blood.It will probably be the screams and the begging that gets to him it usually is with the first timers." Bergen turned to face them as they entered the horse barn furthest from the house,a raised eyebrow the only indication he was surprised to see the baron with bastion. After bowing low to the baron he turned to bastion "Just one of them sir and a low ranking one at that, still we should be able to get a time and a place and rough numbers out of him if nothing else, although God knows how much use that will be. l caught him earlier spying on the house sir as you thought.I have not had a chance to start questioning him or softening him up yet so he is still quite brave."And then with a grin added" for the moment" Bastion turned to the baron and said "He is a member of one of two tribes that have been robbing travelers in the mountains for generations its like a family business to them. Now he has information that we need so we will get it out of him.This will not be fun or pleasant or gentle dominus but this is what l do to keep you safe and protect you,you need to see this so next time if l tell you some thing is dangerous you will believe me." Walking over to were a middle-aged man was sat securely tied to a chair bastion stood in front of him,the man looked him up and down in an arrogant dismissive way. A loud double crack rang out as bastion using the back of his hand then the fist struck the captive a double blow to the face. "Worthless scum" shouted bastion his face inches away from the captives bleeding mouth and nose "You are dead l wont lie to you not about that but how you die is up to you ,tell us what we want to know and we will kill you quickly and painlessly, refuse and l will inflict so much pain on you that your ancestors will be crying out.Oh and believe me you will crack eventually they always do ,so what is it to be easy or hard ? The man looking at bastion with fearful eyes shook his blood stained head. Bastion turned to Bergen "The brazer is it ready , then bring it here it might as well be one of the last things he see's on this earth" and as Bergen used wet leather cloths to move the smoking brazer within the captives fearful gaze,bastion selected a wooden handled farriers rasp and a pair of hand bellows. Walking back to the captive man bastion smiled " last chance before this gets unpleasant" he said again the man shook his head but less vigorously this time.Walking over to the coal filled brazer bastion pushed the rasp's metal blade into the heart of the fire and using the bellows began to force air in to the base to increase the temperature. After about 10 minutes the end of the rasp was glowing white hot turning to bergen bastion said "Right we are ready,now hold his head tightly this time, we dont want any accidents" The man on the chair whimpered fearfully as bergen took his head into a vice like grip, he watched as bastion pulled the rasp from the coals his eyes widening as sparks flated and pooped as dust motes hit the glowing metal only to be incinerated. Moaning fearfully as bastion walked forward the man desperately tried to move his head and when this failed he screwed his eyes tight shut, even through his shut eyes he could see the incandescent light through his eye lids and feel the incredible heat getting closer and closer and when he heard bastions voice say "His eyes first dont you think as he will need them least" it proved to much pissing himself with fear he cried out"NO NO I will talk please dont hurt me" and started to weep. "Good" said bastion "Now tell us everything you know " after hearing the mans confession of time,place,date and likely numbers bastion and the baron left the barn leaving bergen to deal with the corpse. They walked in silence back to the barons suite once inside bastion turned to the baron "Now you know some of what l do to keep you safe".

“Bastion you've done a good job. You were in control from start to finish. Today you show me another side of you that I never saw it” Baron said and approaching Bastion took him in my arms. Opening the bed chamber door with his foot Baron put Bastion gently on his bed. "Enough for today. Until the day after tomorrow you won’t get out of my room”. Baron said before he went in Bastion’s room and bring some pajamas to him. “Wear this” Baron asked. Bastion started to dress in his pajamas and Baron took his suit on bathroom. Then he dressed himself in pajamas and lay beside Bastion. “Return to your belly Bastion, don’t sit back. Come here " the Baron pulled the boy to his chest until Bastion was above him, Bastion 's head was on Baron’s chest." We need a good plan to fool those thieves Bastion". Baron said and then he remained silent and deep in thoughts. After few minutes Baron smiled “Bastion I know. I have a good plan. This evening your outfit look great on you. So you can look good dressed as a Baron as well” Bastion rose his head and he looked surprised at Baron. “Yes Bastion. Just think. Have they seen me before? No. So I can be recognized if they look at my clothes. You are going to dress in my clothes and I in yours. What do you think Bastion? Can you do this for me?” Baron asked. Bastion nodded. “Let’s sleep now Bastion”. Baron moved a little so Bastion now wasn’t on his chest anymore but still in Barons arms. Baron put a gentle kiss on Bastion’s forehead and soon both were on the dream land.

When bastion woke the following morning it was to find himself still clasped warmly in the barons arms. " Well" he thought " this is a better start to the day than usual" Carefully wriggling out from the barons embrace with out waking him bastion grabbed the gazunder and used it.Afterwards he stood up put on his dressing gown and tiptoed into the lounge, after carefully shutting the bed room door he walked over to the door to the corridor . Checking first that there were no servants near by he legged it down to his own room where after a quick wash he dressed in his day clothes.Pulling the bell cord to summon his personal servant he waited ,within a few moments there was a timid knocking on his bedroom door. After bidding the youth to enter he procceded to give him detailed instructions. " I will be breakfasting with the baron this morning but before that you will arrange for the barons bath to be filled only after that will you organize breakfast for 45 minutes later you will personally bring it up to the barons lounge and set it out on the table there . You will then take up a seat in the corridor out side the barons room in case we need you. You will inform the chamberlain that you are excused all other duties today as you will be serving the baron and my self exclusively,do you understand ?" The youth nodded his head vigorously in response. "Good , Then you may start your tasks" said bastion dismissing him , collecting his sewing kit from one of his drawers bastion returned to the barons suite.Sitting silently as the bath was filled he ran over the barons plan from the night before in his mind.He was certain that it would give them a brief advantage and cause confusion to their foes. Once the bath was drawn bastion went back to the sleeping baron and after gently kissing him on the forehead softly called his name and shook his shoulder and as the baron opened his baby blue eyes said "Good morning my beloved dominus. I have drawn your bath and breakfast will be here shortly. Its time to get up sleepy head".

“Who's a naughty boy this morning? Are you Bastion? Why are you out of bed? I'll check " Baron grabbed Bastion’s hand and crashed him on the bed. Then opened his pants " Everything seems in order. Soon you will be able to ride again" Baron laughed and jumped out of bed. He entered on the bathroom where everything was ready for his morning bath. After 15 minutes wearing only a robe he found his clothes on bed and Bastion standing near the bed waiting for him with a meter in his hand. Baron let his robe fall with just a movement of shoulder exposing his perfect body to Bastion's eyes. "Looks like you're really hungry this morning Bastion" Baron said. Bastion turned red and bowed his head. Baron then asked “What are you doing with that meter in your hands? Don’t tell me you want to prepare yourself a baron costume for you Bastion and one of servant for me?” Bastion nodded. “I am taller than you so my costumes not suit you. You are right. You'll do that all day”. Bastion approached and began to measure Baron‘s shoulders, waist and legs and write down everything on a paper. Baron then quickly dressed and tied his hair with a bow and followed by Bastion headed to the living room. Soon breakfast was served. "Take a pillow and sit on it Bastion " Baron ordered. Bastion followed the order and they began to eat.

After breakfast bastion took the suit of clothes that baron had given him and started to make the necessary alterations to the trousers.Too long in the legs and too tight at the waist "You have a very girl like waist dominus its so tiny "said bastion to the room in general as he sewed away. After finishing the trousers he turned his attention to the tunic " Hmmm a couple of darts here and here and if l let out the seams here and here and here that should just about do it." Turning to the baron who was sat quietly reading he said "You really could do with putting a bit more flesh on your bones dominus it would suit you" After finishing his own costume to his satisfaction he turned his attention to the barons . " Unless l chop a few inches off his legs then nothing of mine will fit him properly " he thought to himself " l could always alter a pair of the servants uniform trousers and then match them with a tunic of my own l suppose, hmm yes that will probably be the best way." Turning to the baron he said " I need to give some instructions to marcus my servant " and with that he opened the door and beckoned his servant over ,after explaining what he needed for him to get and where from he returned to the room.After about 15 minutes there was a knock at the door and when bastion opened it there was marcus with the required items taking them from him bastion shut the door .Consulting the paper with the barons measurements on bastion began to alter the clothes and after a couple of hours of snipping,cursing and sewing he turned to the baron and said "here try these on they should fit you and not look too bad ,remember you are supposed to be a servant . Oh and dominus we may have to do some thing about your very distinctive hair."

Baron stood up and approached Bastion who handed him his servant clothes. Baron has changed in 5 minutes and looked into the mirror. His clothes came perfectly. "You did a good job Bastion. Where are your clothes? Dressed up to see you." Baron asked. Bastion changed in his baron clothes. "You look great Bastion. As a true baron. Now walk like an aristocrat." Bastion went around the room like a true gentleman. "Very good Bastion. Now it's my turn." Baron was doing very well imitated Bastion. "Good. Now remains only my hair problem. We must prepare an infusion of plants to blacken my hair." Bastion nodded. "First let us change into our clothes. And get our dinner Bastion. I'll bet you didn’t eat anything all day." Bastion nodded and went into the kitchen. As soon as Bastion left Baron began writing something on a sheet. "It's perfect" he said after 5 minutes and after he folded the paper he put it in his coat pocket. Bastion came back after a few minutes with dinner. Baron sat at the table and Bastion on his pillow. Bastion knew very well the table manners so that Baron didn’t have to teach him that. After dinner Baron helped by Bastion washed his hair and soon he had brown hair. Baron looked into mirror again. “Not bad, huh Bastion? In a few weeks I will have back my lovely blond hair." Bastion nodded. “Bastion please take my coat to wash. I'll need it later”. Bastion bowed and left the room.

after collecting the barons coat and leaving the room bastion signaled to marcus who was sat out side in the corridor."Take this to the laundry at once"he said to the youth checking the pockets as he spoke.Finding a folded piece of paper in on of the pockets he raised his eyebrows"he would lose his head if l wasnt around to look after him" he thought looking at the paper ,his name on the top caught his eye and underneath he saw a short verse penned in the barons hand.

You brought me sunshine,

when l only saw rain.

You brought me laughter,

when l only felt pain.

But dreams are something,

that can't always come true.

Nothing more we can say,

Nothing more we can do.

As he read the words bastion felt tears prickle his eyes, those few lines seemed to encapsulate their situation perfectly. Turning to marcus he handed him the coat "This to the laundry now ,then on a tray bring me a bottle of the barons favorite champagne some cold cuts and some pickles ,lwill wait here for you now go." Marcus nodded his head and scuttled off ,bastion took the time to go to his own room,rushing over to his wardrobe he picked out a suit of clothes that he knew from experience the baron found very appealing ,as he changed into them he thought "Dominus after such sweet words you deserve a treat of your own and l think this should suffice" looking at himself in the mirror he was pleased at the way the clothes clung to him and out lined his broad chest and cute pert buttocks. Walking back to the door infront of the barons room he had a short wait till marcus returned with a trolley on which was champagne,food ,plates ,glasses and cutlery. After taking the trolley from marcus bastion dismissed him for the evening with his thanks. Knocking on the door he entered pushing the trolley. The baron was nowhere to be seen in the sitting room but the bedchamber door was ajar and bastion could see the baron lounging on the bed.As bastion entered the bed room pushing the little trolley he noticed the baron had changed his clothes as well.He was now dressed in a partially fastened dressing gown which was gaping sufficiently for bastion to see some chest and abs and the barons barely concealed partial erection bastion quickly lowered his eyes and flushed red.As he walked over to the bed looking every where but the place he wanted to look he said to the baron" Thank you dominus for the poem it is beautiful,l thought you might like something to eat and drink before we retire for the night."

"Good idea Bastion. Pour some champagne in glasses. It’s pretty hot here" Baron said and opened his dressing gown completely. Bastion blushed and he turn back to put champagne. "Look at him. Yesterday he jumped on me like a man today he acts like a girl. He even dressed in my favorite clothes. Apparently is my poem’s fault" Baron smiled to himself. Bastion returned with the glasses of champagne and when Baron reached his hand he put his muscles out. Bastion almost escaped the glass on floor. "What's wrong Bastion? Are you feeling bad again? Come and sit down on the bed". Bastion sat down but avoided looking into Baron’s eyes. "I propose a toast Bastion. For the success of our plan" Baron said and drank all cup. Bastion did the same. "Put one more Bastion". Bastion did as Baron told him and soon they finished the champagne. "It's hot tonight" Baron noticed and threw his dressing gown. "Come here Bastion" Baron commanded. Bastion approached Baron who said "Let's see" and before Bastion could say something Baron gave his pants off. Bastion tried to cover but in vain. Baron saw his desire. "It seems that you are very well Bastion. You are very naughty tonight" and began to unbutton his coat while kissing his soft lips more and more passionate. Bastion was soon naked in Baron’s arms. “And that's just mine” Baron reached Bastion’s bottom. Bastion blushed but nodded. “But not tonight. We can’t Bastion.” Baron then started to kiss him again and his hands started to touch every part of Bastion body. Bastion started to moan and soon he ejaculated in Baron’s hand. “Bad boy, bad boy” Baron said and he continued caressing Bastion’s young body.

Once bastion had regained his breath and his composure he thanked the baron then proceded to satisfy him with his mouth. Later as they lay entwined together in a heavy post coital warmth ,the baron quietly dozing bastion began for the umpteenth time to go over the plans for the next few days. In the morning they would leave early so as not to be seen by as many people. He had already instruted the staff to be in their carraiges 15 minutes before departure time. That way when the baron and himself arrived at their carraige they could depart at once. The guards were now armed with two flintlock pistols each as well as a sabre and a poignard,the barons carraigeb had two flintlocks holstered on the inside of both doors .The baron had recieved instruction as what to do when the attack took place and had agreed to stay in the carriage whilst it was dealt with,it was not that bastion doubted the barons ability or courage it was just that all it took was a random stray bullet for disaster to strike. He had spoken at length with bergen and was happy with the plan they had put in place involving the hidden watchers so when the attack took place in four days time high up in the mountain pass bastion was certain they would emerge triumphant their enemies destroyed and routed ,and with these happy thoughts flowing through his mind bastion joined the baron in sleep.

The next morning Baron dressed in his servant clothes and Bastion in Baron ones. Soon the whole procession went to the mountains. The next three days were the same: Bastion and Baron played chess all day into carriage, they served lunch in nature and they spent the nights in tents. Bastion did get a cot for Baron while he slept on the floor carefully to every sound in the night. Baron was delighted by this stage of the journey. He liked very much in nature, the mountain air made him eat more and sleep like a baby. On the third evening after dinner Baron retired to his tent followed by Bastion. "Tomorrow we have to be careful Bastion. They can attack us on every moment. Are we prepared? Baron asked. Bastion nodded. Baron went onto his bed and soon fell asleep. Bastion then left the tent in silence.

After quietly leaving the tent bastion walked around the camp perimeter ,stopping to speak with the soldiers who where stationed at intervals as guards.After exchanging a few words with the last one he strolled over to a nearby copse of trees and began to urinate. " You took your time" he said as the bushes to the side of him shook and parted revealing bergens grinning face. "Sorry" he said "I thought l had better let you finish once you had started. We have the bandit party under close watch and we should be able to give you a few moments warning when they decide to make their move." "Good "said bastion "How about numbers ,have we enough with your lads " "That depends when they attack ,if they do it at night then it might be a bit trickier but the lighter it is the easier and if they do it at dawn or after then l can guarentee half of them wont even get within 40 feet of the camp" "Excellent bergen oh and remember l want no survivers they are all to be killed every one of them ,you understand me" and as bergen nodded his agreement bastion turned and walked back to the camp,after one final tour of the perimeter he returned to the tent he was sharing with the baron. Looking down at the peacefully sleeping man before him he felt conflicting emotions washing over him.On one hand the sight of his beloved filled him with happiness and contentment and a tremendous joy that the overwhelming love he felt for the baron was slowly oh so slowly being returned by the baron ,there was a long way to go but he felt a growing optomism for the future. He could also feel a growing white hot rage building up inside him that was directed at the people who wanted to hurt the baron and destroy his bastion's future happiness "Oh they will pay yes they will pay dearly he would make sure of that ,first this rag tag collection of bandits they would be destroyed every single one of them men ,women and children as if they had never existed.And after that score was settled he would turn his attention to that bastard behind them,if he thought he was safe in Alexandria he was mistaken.Yes he had a man in mind for that job ,a young sicilian he had been looking for a suitable opportunity to blood him and this should be the ideal test ." still muttering quietly to himself he climbed into bed and went to sleep. He had only been sleeping a few short hours when he was wakened by the sound of his name bing called and his shoulder being shook it was the guard captain "Bergen says they will arrive in about 10 minutes ,I have had the men take up there positions while l woke you " With that he turned and left the tent. bastion quickly woke the baron andexplained the situation to him and after instructing him to stay in the tent departed to over see the camps defence. Outside in the growing light he could make out his men deployed in such a way as to imply the camp was still asleep.

Baron thought “Finally they came after me. Bastion said to stay here but I'm dressed like a servant so I need to behave as one”. Baron cautiously emerged from the tent, looked left and right and jumped into the carriage which was parked near the tent. He took two guns from the door and shoved them in his pants. “Now I’m ready for them” he said and directed toward where the sentinels were. Outside everything was silent, but finally the silence was broken by a scream. Baron headed into the sound direction and the first attackers appeared in the growing light. Bastion gave the signal for attack, and soon the two sides were clenched into fight. Baron drew his guns and started shooting the enemies. Bastion was in the middle of the battle and he was undefeated. Enemies tried to ambush him thinking he is the Baron. The true Baron shoot more and more enemies and in the same time trying to protect himself and Bastion. Bastion was trying to attract the enemies as Baron to be safe. Bergen and guards captain with their men did a good job and soon only few enemies left. But suddenly Baron heard Bastion screaming. He turned back and saw Bastion fell on the ground with a wound on his chest. " Bastion" Baron yelled and shoot the bastard who hurt Bastion. He jumped and took Bastion' s head in his hands. " Bastion wake up please" Baron asked. He took Bastion into his arms and run to the tent. The enemies thought they killed the Baron and run to hide. Bergen and his men followed them while Captain remained to protect the camp.

Walking over towards the campfire bastion could feel his pulse starting to quicken as the excitement built up in him. "Come on you bastards "he thought to himself "lets get this over and done with" Through the growing light bastion could make out the dark figures stealthily creeping closer to the camp. Waiting patiently till they were in the most exposed position bastion gave the order to attack. His and bergens men responded immediately, there was a loud retort and a cloud of smoke and a volley of musket shot ripped through the ranks of the bandits killing and maiming many. Drawing his sabre and poignard bastion moved till he was stood facing the remnants of the bandits with his back to the camp fire and he waited. Two of the remaining bandits spotting what they thought was the baron rushed over with swords drawn, using his long dagger to fend off the sword blow of the first bandit bastion side stepped the second at the last moment and as the bandit passed by him slashed at the back of his legs with the heavy sabre hamstringing him.With a loud scream the stricken bandit pitched head first into the campfire as his legs gave way sending up showers of sparks and clouds of dense acrid smoke that was soon mixed with the smell of burning flesh. Readjusting his balance quickly bastion turned to his remaining foe " Now its your turn to die " he said with a smile on his face as he jumped forward aiming a vicious blow with the sabre at his head. Cursing loudly the bandit desperately parried the blow to his head and at that moment bastion slammed his long dagger up and under his ribcage cutting through his lungs and into his heart killing him instantly. Looking round as he pulled the dagger out of the corpse bastion saw that the battle was swinging their way and the bandits were dropping like flies, moving over to assist some of his hard pressed men bastion failed to notice the bandit off to the side with a crossbow. As he turned to face a final foe he felt a tremendous blow to his shoulder that span him round, crying out loudly at the immence pain he staggered backwards blood pouring out of the hole in his shoulder left by the crossbow bolt passing clean through. Spinning round and desperately looking for the baron ,his last thoughts as darkness overwhelmed him were "Where are you Dominus l love you" then nothing.

Baron put Bastion on the bed and began to undo his clothes gathered shouting "Bastion, Bastion". The wound was to the right shoulder and was bleeding plentiful. "Is anybody there?" Baron roared. Captain entered quickly into the room and bowed. "Bastion ... his shoulder ... he…" Baron said. Captain knelt beside Bastion and said, "My Lord we need hot water and bandages". Baron ran from the tent and put water on fire and went into another tent to search his medical kit. Then quickly returned with the water and the medical kit. Captain managed to stop the bleeding and then with a clean piece of cloth washed Bastion’s wound. Captain lifted Bastion so Baron was able to pour a dark liquid onto the wound and bandaged Bastion’s shoulder. "My Lord we must pray to our Lord now. Bastion’s life is in His Hands”. Baron nodded. Captain continued “Bergen followed the thieves and we need to stay in this place. Bastion can’t travel in this state my Lord" and then bowed and left. Baron overlaid Bastion with a blanket and sat on a stool next to the sleeping boy who was white like a sheet. “It's my fault, just mine. I shouldn’t have asked you to take my place. Please forgive me Bastion” Baron was sad and worried for his loyal servitor. Baron touched his forehead and saw that it’s burn. Baron left the tent and found Bastion’s servant crying "Go and get cold water. From now on you will be at my disposal." The boy bowed and left. Baron returned into the tent and hearing Bastion saying: “Dominus ... I .. I love you ". Baron thought for a moment that Bastion woke up but he realised the boy was speaking in dream. “Bastion please wakes up” Baron said loudly and put his head into his hands.