Daniel nekopaws

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• Miharu.187

• rainbowman

I would be sad, of course;) but it's not likely to happen - I'm good at everything I do;)

If you find out that rats are living in your flat together with you...

I choose trust coz I can be loyal I cannot be trustworthy.

If you are about to propose to a guy how should you do it?

Run up to his window in the middle of a storm, and scream "I love you and want to be with you forever!" (or at least thats how i would do it... I:)

If you where a shinigami, (the death note kind) what would be your name and what would you look like.

I will have my name still and I will look like a monster. .. just like them xD

Crushing on someone, that someone bumps you, what would you do(more like what will happen)

I'm gonna pretend that i fainted so that he'll carry like a princess and go to the clinic or hospital.... looooool....

If a guy really loves you but you aren't sure of your feelings and he proposes to you, how will you act?

if the guy's good looking, knows how to do household chores, and is like my type from head to toe, then I would say yes. if he's not, I would need a lot of time to think about it.

if your best friend got abducted by aliens, and they threatened to kill her unless you eat either dog food or live insects, what will you do?

I could do everything to help my friend, ne... I'd eat them...

If you could know everything, what would you want to know?

I would be a pansy flower ^^

If you would be a beast, would kind of beast would u be? "what is this weird question?"

id date santa claus ,

then i can prove he is real and win a nobel price, wont even have to go far its in my country lol ,

oh and then i get those money ppl get on the nobel price party so its a win win, and while im dating him he will grant my wishes and i can wish things for the person i like so its a win win for him too , not that i dont want to pay for the things i want him to have , its just that ferraris and castles are a tiny bit expensive o.o

ok ok , if you could time travel , where would you go o.o?