I LOVE YOU TILL THE END (Private with Yaoiloverfangurl - Sol)

didz015

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• didz015

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Alucard chuckled and moved ravishingly beneath Anael. He could heard the muffling and pleasurable sounds coming from his angel. "You are such a slut, you know that?" He chuckled as me moved his hips. "Still i love you because of that." He smile.

Alucard started to bury his face on the chest of Anael while his hands just embrace the back of the latter. He is beginning to climax. "I'm coming," Alucard whispered as he felt the pleasurable and searching hands of the angel to his red blood-shot hair.

Alucard's liquid shot inside Anael. All his feelings are with it. Those days of not being with his loved one are now quenched. The dempire exhaled deeply, he was still embracing Anael with is face on his chest. He could hear the angel, panting too.

The red haired man retired to the stone bed. He laid their, his arms still around Anael. "I'm going back to the heavens," He said.

Anael whas tired after their love making and smiled at Alucard''why are you going back to heaven? wish you is going back to heaven you whould be killed and i dont whant to lose you''

The devil smiled sweetly. Only Anael could tame him. "Definitely my fellow dempires afford me with respect that is why I know that they would be obey me if i told them to have peace with the angels. I am their strategist and this years of war have given them grief, I think peace is the only solution so that everyone would be happy. After that, i would convince the angels at my idea or peace."

Alucard straightened up and carried Anael like a princess. He chuckled when he saw that the angel blushed. "I'll get you to my room and stay there for a while. I would convince my comrades." Alucard smile and kissed the forehead of Anael.

Anael smiled''no i must come with you, my grandfather whould not listen to anyone, he whould only listen to me and other in our kingdom, so i must tell him to listen to you''

Alucard kissed the forehead of his beloved. Yet again, he felt that smooth skin of his love one. "Yes, but for now, rest while I would be talking to my comrades." He smiled.

Anael was so light and he carried him effortlessly. His room is in the tower. Anael just rest his head to the dempire's chest. "Sleep well my love. After you wake up, we would go to heaven together." Alucard said while carrying him.

He settled the angel to his bed. It was wide clothed with red silk. It was also spacious and is soft. He looked at the sleeping angel and put the blanket on top, then kissed him. After that, Alucard left the room, determined to convince his fellow dempire of his idea.

The meeting have been going on for 2 hours already and Alucard has been trying his best to make his idea be accepted by his superior dempires. Unfortunately, the meeting is turning worst. He is also worried about Anael, now that every dempire knows that they are lovers and even the amnesia they put on Alucard has no effect.

Alucard cannot consume his composure and he slammed the meeting table, "This is ridiculous!! I am here seriously trying to propose my idea of peace and everyone, instead wants to make an attack on the Angels!!" Alucard blurted.

One of the high-ranking officials said, "I'm sorry Alucard, peace won't be able to solve anything. Even if there is peace, our thirst of blood would never disappear. We would only near our death because of your foolish idea of peace. Killing the angles would be our only way to remove our thirst of blood and befriending them is not the answer."

He is right, but still... "Enough!!" Alucard stood up and walked towards the door. "I will show everyone that there would be peace and our thirst of blood would disappear without killing the angel race." At that moment, he slammed the door of the meeting room.

Alucard kept on thinking hard on how he could solve a big problem now. I will show them, I won't give up. I would definitely come with a brillant idea. Alucard said to himself.

He went inside his room and saw the most ever beautiful angel. He smiled as Anael propped himself to the bed as if nervous. "I'm sorry i made you wait."

Alucard looked down, "I'm sorry love, it was bad." He gave out a big sigh and continued, "You angels know that we thirst for blood and it is our curse. The only thing to lift this curse is to eliminate your race."

He walk towards Anael and sat beside him. Alucard is still looking on the floor, "I don't want to eliminate your race. I want us to live happily and forever." He raised his head and met the eyes of Anael. He could see that the angels is also sad. He reached out his hand and embraced Anael tightly, "If we could just be one race."

Suddenly Alucard's eyes widened. That's it!!! He smiled full of hope, "I've thought of an idea. But it' kind of hard and might be even impossible to achieve." He looked at Anael holding his shoulders.

Anael So how serious Alucard whas''i understand since i to whant our race to be just one race, so what is your idea?''

Alucard patted the head of Anael and smiled gently. Often times he always wears his sarcastic and demonic face, however now, he always smiles cheerfully and full of life. "I plan on making every dempire an angel." He finally said.

He knows that his idea is ridiculous and nobody knows how would they be able to make this fleet. But he knows that even the impossible could be done as long as his Anael would be with him.

Anael so on Alucard''no i dont like the idea, I like you as you are now, I whould not my belovede Alucard become a angel, Let me talk to your high-ranking officials, They shall understand at pace is good thing''

Alucard caressed the head of Anael, "It's going to be okay, alright." He smiled, "I'm going to do everything so that we could be together. I don't care what happens to my body. I'm going to prove to anyone that a dempire could become an angel. If that happens, we won't be able to thirst for blood anymore."

He touched the fore head of Anael with is own, and said sweetly, "It's going to be alright okay? Don't worry. With you, I know I can do anything."

Anael whas angry''fine wish you dont whant to show me where high-ranking officials is i can find it myself'' he said rais himself up from the bed walked torwards the door, opendt the door, walked out angry

Alucard let out a deep sigh and smiled. He ran after Anael who was walking out from his room. He suddenly grabbed the hand of the other man and pushed him against the wall. Anael was struggling definitely but still he pinned him down.

Alucard then licked his lips and kissed Anael. He tease the angel with his tongue inside. "Please trust me more," he said then chuckled. "Do you want more of that? I would give you more if you just follow everything i say and I definitely promise you that everything will be alright." He smiled.

Anael sigh''I trust you i really do but i whant to be with demon Alucard not Angel Alucard, Whish you becom Angel have not must choice to break up with you and i dont whant that''

Alucard smiked, "So.. You won't love me anymore if I would become an angel?" He said. It was really obvious that he is teasing Anael. He really loves the expressions that the angel is showing him. He love everything about him.

Although he doesn't know what would happen, he knew that he could be an angel so that he and every dempire could believe that there is also a happy ending somehow in this cruel place, a world of peace and love would come about.

He kissed the palm of Anael, and again whispered, "What, you won't love me anymore if I would become an angel?" He again asked, his smile is hidden.

Alucard chuckled, "Then what do you want me to do?" He kissed the forehead of Anael.

Alucard, the most unwaiving dempire was easily tamed by this small angel. He would really do anything for his love. Anything.

Alucard sighed. How can I refuse with that face. If I could just ravish you. If I could just lock you away for myself. "Fine," he said. "But just promise me one thing..." Alucard leaned closely to Anael who is just a breath away. He is still pinning the angel against the wall.