I LOVE YOU TILL THE END (Private with Yaoiloverfangurl - Sol)

didz015

Anael wake up and feelt something wet on his face and so Alucard wiped his face with wet cloth but let Alucard do what he did and say nothing

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• didz015

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

When the blood was fully wiped off the face of Anael, Alucard observed the face of the other man. He could feel his breathing. The smell of the angel is so fragrant with small blood stains all over his body. He suddenly felt the urge to kiss him. I think he is still sleeping. He knotted his eyebrows and turned the face of Anael towards him gently and kissed him.

Alucard sensed that Anael was awake. He looked at the other side after the kiss and set Anael to his bed. He stood up and got clothes from the closet. "Wear this," he said. He set the new fresh clothes at the side of the bed. He held out his hand pointing a set of herbs and medicines on the table, "Work on those after you clean yourself, the comfort room is just there." Alucard again pointed a door across the room.

He set out and walk towards the door outside the room.

Alucard heard what Anael said but he did not turn around, "You must take a rest. Your body is weak." Without waiting for another word from the angel, Alucard immediately got out of the room and closed the door. He stared up and leaned his back against the door. He covered his mouth with his right palm. What came into me? Why did I kiss Anael?

Anael bluched when he think about Alucard kissed''why did Alucard kiss me, dont he hate me for killing his comrades and we are enemy to, Sigh im so confused but think about it whould not hjelp me much, I guess i for rest then'' he said and start to sleep

It's gonna be a long night. Alucard told himself. Of course dempires don't sleep, but angels do. Now that Alucard is rejuvenated, he is full of life and power. He went to his office and start to ponder on what's going to happen now. He doesn't like to do or think anything about the war against the angels. He just want to sort his feelings out.

He looked out the window from his wooden black chair. The glass window could reflect the moon outside. It was well lit, yellow surrounded by the dark night. There were no stars and the moon is the only one illuminating the whole place. He touched his lips, Am I, am I in love with Anael? His eyes widened, It cannot be, He is my enemy for decades. He paused and touched the tip of his fangs. The blood, it is the blood. I am sure, it's only a side effect of drinking his blood. Alucard is now convincing himself.

He opened his window for air. It was cool. But... Why is my heart aching? Anael is my enemy, I must kill him... But, I... Truly the night is long and confusing for Alucard.

Anael wake up feelt much better and start rais himself up from the bed and start walking torwards the door, opendt the door and walked out but didnt know where he whas, so he just walked and start seaching for Alucard

Alucard sensed that someone is roaming and walking around his tower. He felt that it was Anael. He's awake, I better give him food. Alucard started to walk from his office, the cool breeze of the night did not clear his mind at all. Until now he is confused and is not sure what to do.

Once he opened the door from his office he was surprised that Anael was about to knock from the outside, his hands is still raised. Alucard smiled. His lips and eyes are seductive as ever. "Good morning. Are you hungry, Anael?"

Anael so mad at Alucard''no im not hungry, i whant answer why you kissed me and tok care of me, when you cun killed me meanwhile i whas weak, And i whant answer now''

Alucard was startled with the question of Anael. Actually he is not decided himself yet. Still, he went nearer Anael and just wanted to tease him. Anael backed away but Alucard still went nearer. It was until Anael reached the other side of the corridor and cannot move. Alucard placed his hand near the head of Anael resting on the wall. He smiled devilshly, "Huuuhhh, so you even dare to ask silly questions when you are weak and is the territory of the enemy?" He leaned closely as if they are about to kiss.

Anael smiled''yes i dare and dont dare to kiss me more time, because i dont like you, right said i hate you, So kiss me and use my most powerfull light magic on you, I are not so weak anymore''

Alucard laughed. "Really? You are in the dempire territory you know. Even if you kill me, although we know that's not gonna happen, you won't be able to escape alive." Alucard titled his head to one side. He really arrogant. His crimson red hair swayed smoothly with his head.

He moved his hand which is the one resting against the wall from Anael's chin to raise the face of Anael and looked at him, "Don't be too cocky angel, I just kissed you as a sign of thanks for drinking your blood. It was really sweet. I want to taste it again. Mind giving me another?"

The punch took a direct hit. Alucard backed a step but he did not budge. He pat his stomach lightly, then again looked at the silver-eyed angel in front of him. "Thank you for you blood, I think i could go for months. I'm feeling also a lot stronger," Alucard smirked at the other man. "Well, I've been really patient, but you leave me no choice."

At that moment, Alucard let out fire from his body making Anael step back and cover his face. Alucard suddenly pinned his blazing arms to the angels hands slamming him against the wall. He could feel the faint breathing of Anael but his fighting spirit is also overwhelming. "Sorry, you can't get out of this place. You are mine." Alucard suddenly kissed Anael. His tongue entered his and entwined with the other.

Anael didnt like the kiss at all it whas so wrong they whas enemy and he didnt whant to betray his group, but he didnt know what to do, so he just let Alucard kiss him

Alucard put out the fire surrounding them, and his hands started to travel along the back of Anael. He is caressing him gently. Alucard himself doesn't know what he is doing but he just let his body take over him. He started to undress Anael. His hands traveled the scars he made against the marble skin of Anael. Wounds against angels really heal so fast. Better. I can have my way with him.

Alucard traveled his lips from the mouth of Anael to the angel's jaw, chin, ears, then to his neck. He licked Anael's neck and felt that the other man shivered. "Don't worry," he said. "No blood-sucking to day." He smiled from his words and just nibbled the neck of Anael. His thigh went between the legs of Anael pushing his cock. His hands traveled to Anael butt and removed his underpants. "Sexy," he said, as he again kissed the lips of the angel.

Alucard is overwhelmed with lust. He laughed lightly and whispered. "Aren't you loving this yourself Anael? Look, it's responding perfectly and honestly." Alucard's dark red eyes seems to envelop everything of Anael. It is as if the angel in front of him is helpless against the dempire holding him.

He started to nudge the member of Alucard with his thigh. "It's begging me to touch you." Alucard chuckled and started to touched his hand to the cock of Anael. His other hand is teasing the nipples of the angel. "You see? Even your nipples are craving for my touches. They are so pink." Alucard smiled, as if a demon gone insane with lust.

Anael moand loud When Alcuard touched his cock and When he teasing his nipples"ahh ahh Please stop i really dont like it, plus we are enemy, Why Should not doing it in the first place, ahh ahh"

"Just shut up," is all Alucard could say. He couldn't find for the right answers either. Why is he doing this... Is he still in his right mind? He could not even answer all the questions bugging him. Yes. Anael is right. I, a high ranking official in the dempire race, is having sex with this angel, an enemy. Alucard is breathing hard, he seems to be just consumed with desire and lust.

He inserted his finger inside Anael and fondled it. He went down and sucked on Anael's nipples. They are so small, cute and fragile. "You are mine," Alucard again said with breaths in between his words. He inserted another finger and moved it back and forth.

Anael moan very loud when Alucard insert his two finger inside him''ahh ahh ahh stop it hurts please stop, ahh ahh its so wrong, ahh ahh ahh''

Alucard just chuckled, "I know you want this." Alucard smiled and slide his pants down. His own penis is big and ready. "I'm going in," he smirked. Alucard then lift Anael against the wall, moved closer and pushed inside. Anael was really warm against the cool wall. He looked at Anael's face, blushing and breathing deeply. The sweat of the two men are all over. Alucard sniffed at the neck of Anael and started doing a pumping motion. "Embrace me so you won't fall," he whispered.