I LOVE YOU TILL THE END (Private with Yaoiloverfangurl - Sol)

didz015

What happens in a love story of total darkness and light? Between lovers of two opposite worlds? Would there be hope? Could they be together? Would there be an ever after for them?

This is a story between a Dempire (Demon and Vampire -~~ so i invented the humorous word,,, looool) monster and a very beautiful Angel who would find their worlds crossed together. Their races are total enemies for centuries, but they find their destinies about to intertwine with each other. Would there be a way for them to cross this forbidden and ridiculous love when each race is tasked to kill each other?

THE DEMPIRE:

NAME: ALUCARD

CHARACTERISTICS: very possessive yet charming, wanted to eliminate the Angel Race for a very long time, charismatic leader, strategist, a high ranking official in the Dempire Race

WEAPONS: whip and sword

POWERS: fire and lightning

PICTURE:

230249_4109372369504_1777022362_n.jpg

and

262712_4109374249551_964923683_n.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Underworld, formerly called the Earth, is so dark and very gloomy. Now, it is the Dempire's quarters. Ever since they have been exiled from Heaven they have been living like dump. Soon they rose up and drank the very last drop of the human race as a revenge. Because of this, no human beings live anymore. The so-called Earth, where the humans have been existing was already long gone because of the bloody thirst of Dempires for blood.

Wars lasted for thousand of years and the Dempires grew vengeance in their hearts. They have been in constant battles with the Angel Race. They wanted to invade Heaven one day. They would kill each one of them and conquer Heaven. They know that they would be living prosperously after they would be able to wipe out the Angel Race because, their curse of thirst of blood would be gone after such. Now, they are living like hell. Many Dempires are collaborating to meet and end the war so that their sufferings for that thirst of blood would stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A dark shadow passed through the window of Alucard. The blood-shot haired man looked sexy and tempting. He was leaning again the glass window looking out to their grieved kingdom of Underworld, it was so dark and everyone is hungry. Hungry for blood. It was a famine and no one would know where they would get blood except for animals they are conserving. Humans were no more.

"Sir Alucard, please go to the meeting now," a hard voice sounded at the opposite of the door to Alucard's room.

"Yes, I'm coming." Alucard opened his eyes. They were red like his hair. "This will be the end now, Angel Race," he whispered. After this meeting, we would soon conquer your Heaven Kingdom. Alucard walk towards the door, his coat was flowing after him.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• didz015

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

In Heaven the whas alot Talking about the Demon Race and how they can beat them for good. Angel race and Demon Race have figtning with eashother for years and no matter what the figtning didnt stop. One day the boss of Angel Race called on Anael and Anael walked where the boss whas and the boss said''Anael i have chosen you to battle with the demon race since you is strongest of ous and have much power witin you, So do you take this mission?'' and Anael''yes i take this mission and i promise you at i shall win'' And the boss nodded and Anael walked away and walked to his room for to ready for the battle with the demon race

Name: Anael

CHARACTERISTICS: Very kind,caring but can be litte bit mean sometimes and like to tease people, And dont like to fight very much but when he is figtning he get serious

Weapons: Sword and Knife

Power: Fire,Water,Light and Darkness

Picture:

11117.jpg

Alucard knew that he would face the strongest angel of all, Anael. He saw the angel a few times already, always covered with blood of his kin. He observed that Anael is swift, elegant but is very serious in fighting. In fact many of his men already died in the hands of this angel. As such, he planned a good strategy to take this man down. KIDNAP. Alucard planned on kidnapping this strong angel.

Alucard immediately took off after 30 minutes of talking with his superiors. All of his superiors agreed with his plan on kidnapping the greatest fighter of the Angel Race. Although many Dempires objected to his other idea, he still pursued of going alone to kidnap Anael. He knew that the Angels would never guess that a fast work by one person would bring them down.

The sky was so humid, it was already night time when Alucard entered Heaven. He was so swift that even the guardian angels did not notice him. Alucard decided to go by feet and not to use his bat-like wings in order to blend with all the trees and grass surrounding heaven. "As what I have been thinking, the angels are living plentiful lives while we in the Underworld are about to die. Trash." Alucard said.

After passing some concrete steps, he finally saw where the room of Anael is. He crept unto the room and saw through the window the other man.

Anael feelt Alucards prences''so he have come for me, I guess i for wait on him, Come and get me Alucard, im not scared of you''

Alucard's hand searched his pocket. He found one of the spells that would definitely take Aneal down. He spread his arm from its grip and held a small red-like ball. I'm sorry, you cannot outsmart me Anael.

He entered the room of Anael, "So you knew I would come and did not even call for any guard?" Alucard laughed lightly, "You think you can take me down, Anael?" Alucard's presence is overwhelming, even though he is in the territory of the enemy, one could notice him easily unless of course, he would make it know to them.

Alucard smiled at Anael, "I'm sorry but today, I have a good plan and you won't be able to outsmart me Anael."

Alucard opened his blood-shot red eyes and stared at Anael. He looked him up and down. "You look beautiful today angel, too bad you won't look good anymore after this."

Alucard widened his eyes and showed the red ball he was holding and threw it on the floor. Smoke of red with black shade started to spread like an outraged fire. Alucard sensed that Anael breathed in a little from the smoke he just thrown. He started to chuckle, "I'm sorry, with this smoke, your powers would be drained. Even though you are covering your mouth now, it has a strong side effect. Unfortunately for you because this is a very strong spell that I've been trying to invent these years."

Alucard saw the shadow of Anael already kneeling from exhaustion. He started to come closer to the other man.

Alucard went near Anael. Despite the heavy smoke, he is still standing like a champion who won in a battle. He smiled and looked down at the other man. He could see the other Angels shouting outside. They have noticed my presence, I better go now.

He carried Anael like a sack of rice and was surprised at its weight. It's like the angel have no muscles at all. He is very slim and light. Is he really the greatest fighter of all the angels? Alucard said to himself.

He kicked the window and it shattered. The shards shown like glitters as Alucard flew away, carrying Anael.

~~~~~~

At the Underworld, all the Dempires celebrated for the successful kidnapping of Alucard to one of their greatest enemies, Anael. A feast was supposed to be held but Alucard told them not to anymore. In fact he wants to get on to business right away. He told the everyone in the castle to leave the tower to where Alucard's room is. He said to them and to the other officials of the Dempire race to leave Anael to him. He would take care of the enemy.

In fact, everyone obeyed their strategist. They knew that Alucard has a trick up his sleeve and soon they would be able to win against the Angels.

Alucard knew that Anael would still not wake up after a day. He put him in a dungeon, chained his hands and feet. "I guess you're mine now," Alucard whispered to Anael's ear who was still unconscious.

Anael wake up next day and realished at he whas in a dungeon in underworld where the demon race whas"what the hell im i doing here and what happend to me, now i remember, i fight with Alucard and pust in some strange smok and fainted after that, i guess Alucard flew me it and place me in a dungeon meanwhile i whas unconscious"

Alucard saw that Aneal woke up. He stood up and held a whip on his right hand. He walked towards Aneal, tapping the whip to his other hand. His boots were the only one sounding even in the whole dungeon prison.

"Don't you feel comfortable Anael?" He revealed his face from the darkness. His smile is so devilish.

Alucard raised a brow to the question of Anael. "Oh, you still ask? Aren't you a bit innocent." Alucard laughed as he licked his whip.

"Watch closely." Alucard smiled and at that moment he used the whip to smack it on the face of Anael. Blood oozed from Anael's face. The red liquid is very foreign to Anael's pure smooth skin. The dempire laughed loudly. "This is for my kind. You angel race have been long enjoying yourselves and we here in the Underworld are suffering." Alucard started to laugh. "Are you ready?" He smiled devilishly.

Anael feelt pain When Alucard pisket him on his smooth skin"auuu thats hurts bastard, now i know Why my race whant to kill there, and no im not ready"

Alucard laughed so hard that it echoed throughout the whole tower. His eyes were full of delight but mixed with anger. He started to whip Anael everywhere. He was laughing like a crazy person.

After an hour of punishing Anael, Alucard saw that the other man is already very weak, still his eyes are strong and unwavering. It's like it could look into your soul.

The clothes of Anael are already torn off. The look haggard with dirt and blood stained upon them. Alucard moved closer to the panting Anael. He touched his face and said, "I won't kill you, but i would make you feel miserable that you would wish that you have not ever been born." Alucard smiled.

Suddenly he touched the penis of Anael.

Anael whas very weak but still strong, he glared on Alcuards hand so whas on his dick and a small fire burnt on Alcuards hand

Alucard was startled with the fire that stung his hand. He immediately backed his hand out. "Kekekeke. I forgot that you have those powers. I see that you are not that much weakened."

The dempire backed few steps more and started to say a chant. A dark red glow enveloped to where he is standing. Suddenly, Alucard felt pain in his chest. Tug tug, tug tug. Alucard fell on the floor on one knee and the red glow disappeared. His eyes became sharper than before and he looked at Anael with hungry eyes, "Blood," he said.

He walked towards Anael limping and a sweat dropping from his face. Alucard definitely lost himself because of days without drinking blood and because of this new foreign blood in front of him, it accidentally triggered his urge for blood especially when casting magic, he needs energy.

He got closer to the chained Anael who looks scared, confused and does not know what to do. "I need your blood. Give me..."

Anael whas scared but use a medium Fire spell to untie the chained and release himself and tryed to rais himself up but whas very weak after Alcuard whiped him, when he finnaly sto he used Medium Light spell on Alcuard

Alucard was so blinded with his thirst with blood that he was startled on the light spell that was casted on him. He got blinded for a moment and was brought backed to his senses. He covered his eyes with the light that was bounding him. I - I cannot lose now!!! Alucard started to say to himself. I got him already. I won't let him go!! I won't let my comrade Dempires down!!

At that moment, Alucard got all his energy and shot up electricity at Anael who was casting the light spell. Anael let out a pained sound and was pushed against the wall of the dungeon. Suddenly Alucard charged towards the angel and tied his hands with his whip. He held the other man's hand above his head and slammed it against the wall. "I'm very sorry Anael but my will cannot be crushed."

Alucard was very near to the face of Anael. He could smell both sweat and blood. He couldn't contain himself anymore, his urge for blood came back again. His breathing hard and he let out a hissing sound while Anael stood there unable to move. Alucard licked the neck of Anael and bit it. Blood oozed from the neck of Anael while the dempire sucked the blood of the angel. It was sweet, tasty, delicious.

There's nothing that would stop Alucard right now. He is at the verge of satisfaction in sucking the blood of Anael. He felt good and powerful. He never thought that sucking the blood of an angel could be satisfyingly ridiculous especially that they are enemies. He grip his hand tighter against Anael's arm.

He is now full of lust. In fact he is craving for more, more of Anael. His left hand started to crawl unto the back of Anael, caressing it. They both fell down on the floor, the both of them kneeling with their bodies against each other. Alucard was still drinking the blood of Anael like their is no tomorrow.

Suddenly he felt that Anael is not moving anymore. He started to contain himself and to stop sucking the blood of the angel. The blood of Anael was dripping from Alucard's lips. They were bright red. He looked at the angel's face. Anael fainted.

Alucard stared at Anael's face. He feels confused yet yearning for more. The blood that he just sipped is the most delicious blood he tasted for his whole life. Now he is full of energy and power, like he could conquer anything now.

He again looked at Anael. He observed that the other man's face is so beautiful and really angelic. His body is small and fragile. I cannot believe that you are their greatest warrior. Now, Alucard felt compassion towards Anael. He carried the other man towards his room like a girl.

He set Anael to his bed and got some medicine to cure the angel. Alucard, himself is quite confused with what he is doing. He is totally helping his enemy, an angel. Somehow, he thinks that it is because of Anael's blood that got him hypnotized or something, but deep inside, he knows that there is something more. He leaned closely to Anael's ear and whispered, "I'm sorry."

Alucard started to remove the clothes of Anael carefully. The other man's blood is all over. He could now see the glistening body of the Angel. He really felt sorry because of his constant whipping to the other man. He washed the body of Anael with care. He propped him against his chest and started to wipe the wet cloth he got to Anael's face. "I'm really sorry," Alucard again whispered.