Are you crazy?

Yuuki_Chan

This was quiet funny.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

My Results

O.C.D.

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder--I see it all the time. I'm surprised you were able to finish this quiz at all what with your fixation on the dust around your computer and the distraction of needing to type an equal amount of letters with each hand.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yoshiro

• Black Rose

• Miss RED

• Ani-Rashi

O.C.D.

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder--I see it all the time. I'm surprised you were able to finish this quiz at all what with your fixation on the dust around your computer and the distraction of needing to type an equal amount of letters with each hand.

^^ same as you

A.D.D

You have Attention Deficit Dis--um, hello!? Are you even reading this anymore? Yoo-hoo!? Hey! Look at this...shiny object...you like that right? That's right...Look at the--hey! Stop that! Look, your nose is on your FACE, you can't *chase it*. It doesn't work that way...oh forget it.

hm... doesn't really sounds like me. :p

O.C.D.

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder--I see it all the time. I'm

surprised you were able to finish this quiz at all what

with your fixation on the dust around your computer and the

distraction of needing to type an equal amount of letterswith each hand.

• 2 weeks later...

A.D.D.

You have Attention Deficit Dis--um, hello!? Are you even reading this anymore? Yoo-hoo!? Hey! Look at this...shiny object...you like that right? That's right...Look at the--hey! Stop that! Look, your nose is on your FACE, you can't *chase it*. It doesn't work that way...oh forget it.

Hahahaha

Got this one: .....

just press on the spoiler-thingy, will ya?

A.D.D.

You have Attention Deficit Dis--um, hello!? Are you even reading this anymore?

Yoo-hoo!? Hey! Look at this...shiny object...you like that right?

That's right...Look at the--hey! Stop that! Look, your nose is on your FACE, you can't *chase it*.

It doesn't work that way...oh forget it.

• 8 months later...

Paranoid

You think everyone is out to get you, and that's because they are. Right now, the government has the results of this quiz, so you're screwed. Now go put on your aluminum helmet and send a message to the FBI with your microwave.

I was expecting this one, and I got it..........scary....

Multiple Personalities

Hello, and hello, oh! and hello to you, too. Now all of you have done a great job taking this quiz, but it's not as impressive as your ability to play Poker against yourself. Just remember to hold hands while crossing the street to the mental institution. Everyone find a buddy!

• 1 month later...

A.D.D.

---

This quiz was goofy

i got:

A.D.D.

AHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Multiple Personalities

Hello, and hello, oh! and hello to you, too. Now all of you have done a great job taking this quiz, but it's not as impressive as your ability to play Poker against yourself. Just remember to hold hands while crossing the street to the mental institution. Everyone find a buddy!

• 1 month later...

A.D.D

Multiple Personalities

Hm..

Paranoid

You think everyone is out to get you, and that's because they are. Right now, the government has the results of this quiz, so you're screwed. Now go put on your aluminum helmet and send a message to the FBI with your microwave.

Yes. Oh, the quiz? I think it's having A.D.D. itself; it seems to only load a blank page for me before getting sidetracked by its own ad. So I don't know what it says...

O.C.D.

ocd.gif

I'm not sure if I understand that.. <__>

I think I am?!.. Hahaha

ocd.gif

O.C.D.

O.C.D.

Explain my messy room then, hmm???

• 4 months later...

multiple.gif

Multiple Personalities

if there's an 'other' in each question of the quiz i would've chosen that -.-

• 2 weeks later...

ocd.gif

O.C.D.

• 1 month later...

Multiple Personalities

And I can share my personality disorder effectively with this.

Outer Me: -blinks at results- Not my fault they forced me to give such answers...

Inner Me: -licking the blood in his knife- right...

Multiple Personalities

• 2 weeks later...

Paranoid