Maiden Rose ((FreakyFeline x AkiraVadel))

akiravadel

Taki stood proud as he watched him finish dressing, "then from here on out you will be my blade, fight for my pride and stay by my side as my one and only knight." The raven pushed his sword into his belt and smiled up at the blond man. "I'll inform my men at once... oh... why were you visiting my country? Will this conflict with it?"

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• freakyfeline

'And that is the reason why I want to be here to follow you, if you tell me that your goals are the same as mine that you wish peace for both countries then I do it gladly, even if it means I have to throw away origins my pride and everything else I have'

Taki took a deep breath as he spoke, "yes... that's what it means to be my knight but I will bring peace to these lands." His determined proud eyes turned to the larger man. "I will bring peace."

He nodded solemnly at his words, after that conversation he got back dressed into his attire and looked at Taki as if what are we going to do now?

Taki smiled and opened the door to walk outside the train. They stopped for supplies at a very small station. The chamberlain walked over to him, "we're stopped for about an hour Sir. Please don't wonder too far."

Taki nodded and stepped down greeting his men who bowed and lowered their heads. They respected the raven a great deal. They looked up to him. Taki smiled softly at his man as he walked through and to the field going down the hill from the train. He looked out over the fields and sighed softly. It was so pretty here.

Klaus nodded and followed him, he was like a shadow towering behind Taki as he silently walked with his hands tucked in his pants, other people did not react with him the same as Taki for his features where obviously foreign and that of the enemy country. Despite this he walked like a body guard silently watching him as he greeted his people - like his knight- He relaxed a bit when the two where out of the fields away from the people, he could do with out the pressure of them staring at him like he was a walking vile thing just because he was next to their lord.

Taki looked out into the fields and sighed softly. That was when a breeze came by ruffling his hair a bit, "this is part of our peoples sacred lands. During a war, when me father was in rule, many people dies here and we now protect the land and the spirits on it." The raven balled his hand into a fist. "I hope to not have to do the same..."

'This is currently no man's land' Klaus said as he watched him, watching those characteristics which belonged so much to him, his stoic and a kind of purity which fascinated him. ' there will be another instance which the two countries will meet to fight for this land' he said he was more earthly while his counterpart was more idealistic, they were a perfect match.

Taking a deep breath Taki nodded his head, "but I will try my hardest to not allow it." Dark eyes moved up to look at Klaus. Even standing tall next to the other man he was still small but his presences made him not feel so small. "With you by my side I can accomplish anything."

Taki smiled up at him then nodded his head, "shall we go for a walk?" He gestured towards the fields. They still have about fourty minutes before the train would be ready to move and he kind of wanted to get away from the awkward stares.

Taki started walking into the field and over the hill out of sight form his men. The raven smiled softly as he took in the cool breeze and warm sun. It felt incredible outside right now. Then his mind drifted to the blond. Giving up everything to be his knight... He couldn't believe he asked that of him, but he didn't want Klaus to leave him.

He ran his fingers through the bang of his hair which were flowing on his face because of the wind. He pondered now that he is Taki's knight how will his people react. He turned and looked at him with these thoughts in his mind. 'What will happen now that I'm your knight?'

Taki looked to him and felt his words leave him for a moment. He turned to looked back out at the field, "you will loose your citizenship, your rights... but in return you'll be taken care of and stay by my side acting as my sword." The raven took a deep breath. "It is a heavy price..." Those dark eyes turned to looked back at those golden ones he secretly craved.

'I know' he said looking back at him with the same determined eyes, he wasn't going back on his word now. 'when we arrive back to your home, will you announce me as your knight?' he needed a kind of affirmation

Taki smiled softly and nodded his head, "of course. I'll have them arrange you with a place to stay." The raven put a hand on his hip. "You'll have paper work to fill out as well."

Klaus nodded then someone insight seemed to approach them. He was a young soldier who was in train with Taki and the rest, he stopped resting his hands on his knees as if he was out of breathe, then he looked up at Taki with a glint of admiration in his eyes 'Lord Taki the train is going to leave soon' he said

Taki turned to the man and placed a hand on his shoulder, "thank you. Let's head back Klaus." He then stepped past him and headed towards the train. He blushed slightly wondering if Klaus would touch him again in the train. Stepping back in he informed his Chamberlain of Klaus joining them.

The Chamberlain turned to Klaus, "really? Then we'll need to check his background."

"Klaus is fine he's a friend of mine," Taki sighed softly but the Chamberlain wasn't convinced.

Klaus followed him back to the train he didn't say anything as Taki was talking to his chamberlain, it was up to Taki to convince him that he was on their side, he had not much of saying whatever he said, because he was still a foreigner though he didn't mind it that much.

The Chamberlain bowed his head after a moment, "as you wish Taki-sama..."

Taki walked past and opened his door, "once we reach our station Klaus will be my guest until we get his papers done then he'll be my knight." He looked to Klaus waiting for him to walk inside the room.

Klaus walked behind him as he usually does, it was all settled now, he was all his now and there was nothing which was going to separate them. He gave up everything for him and in return all he wishes is that Taki's his too, in his own way. When they were along in the room he pulled him into a kiss.

Taki blushed and kissed back a little. The raven moaned softly into the kiss and put his hands on his chest, "w-wait Klaus... we're only two hours away..." He licked his lips and inhaled deeply.

Taki blushed brightly and turned his head away, "Klaus..." His face turned a very deep red from the others words. The raven wanted Klaus close but he hadn't thought of him this way before but after taking everything from him how could he deny him? Now he would have to hide it and try to hide it well, because he would loose everything.