Double trouble (ViperxKittypanda)

Viperscreed

The red headed male couldn't help but chuckle at how cute the other male was being, he also noticed him playing with the hem of his jacket which caused him to smirk even more. "Well... What do you think?" He winked at him before wrapping one arm around his waist while his brother handed him the fork with a very large piece of cake on it.

"Open your mouth so that I can fill it up~" Kaoru said in a low and playful kind of voice. His brother couldn't help but snicker while the girls all were squealing and going crazy other the display.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• kittypanda

Nuka's face managed to redden even further at the induendo and the close proximity. He timidly opened his mouth to accept the rather large peice of pastry. Nuka chewed the cake, crumbs littering his lips. Nuka swallowed the peice and looked back to Kaoru, blushing darkly.

"Oh dear your a messy eater! Here let me clean that up for you~" Kaoru purred softly before he grasped Nuka's chin in between his long and slender fingers. He tilted the boys head up and leaned forwards licking the corner of the black and white haired boys lips making sure he got the crumbs off.

He then smirked and pulled away from his face causing the girls to bounce in their seats squealing like there was no tomorrow. Hikaru then placed the plate down and grabbed Nuka from his brother's lap and placing him on his. "Kaoru you missed a spot!"

The older twin said before he turned the boy to face him and he too did the same thing that his brother did but only on the other side of the boys mouth.

Nuka's body went red the blush coming full circle. He opened his mouth slightly trying to force a response but only manageing a small squeak. Nuka tried to bring forth a thought but his mind seemed to be shot.

Cheshire had to cover to his mouth with his hand.

"Perfect." He chuckled softly to himself.

Hikaru snickered slightly as he pulled away from Nuka but laughed when his brother grabbed the boy and once again pulled him on his lap. "He likes me lap better don't you Nukie?" Kaoru asked while leaning into the boys face with a charming smile but his brother took him away from him again and gave his twin a glare.

"Maybe he prefers my lap Kaoru..." He said before giving Nuka a wink. The younger Hitachiin pouted slightly, before he moved closer to his brother. "Hika let's share him..." He said rubbing his brothers arm in a sensual kind of way. The older Hitachiin looked at his younger brother and smirked before placing Nuka on half of his lap and half on his brother's lap.

"Is this better Kao?" Kaoru looked at him and nodded his head before he grabbed the black and white haired boys hand and lifted it up to his lips. He gave the back of his hand a kiss which made the girls giggle.

Tamaki glanced over at the twins and noticed that there was a lot of commotion going on over by the two of them and noticed why. Apparently the girls liked the three of them being together.

Cheshire stepped away from the table he was currently seated at to approuch the other twins and his brother. He made sure to pause and woo one of the young ladies for a moment, whispering something in her ear before turning to others.

"Did you short my brother's fuses already?" He asked, grinning.

Both Hikaru and Kaoru looked at each other then over at Cheshire with a smirk on their faces, the younger twin looked at the boy placed in the middle of him and his brother. "It looks like we over did it huh Hika?" That caused the older twin to burst out laughing and shaking his head.

"I think so Kao... Say Cheshire? Why don't you join in? We wouldn't mind a four way would we Kaoru?" Kaoru snickered and shook his head. "I wouldn't mind... And I'm sure the ladies wouldn't either would you ladies?" The girls all looked at one another and then shook their heads. Oh yes the girls were eating up this display!

"Delectable." Cheshire purred, sitting beside Hikaru.

"You know... I wasn't well prepared today," Cheshire began, leaning over Hikaru to catch his own twin's chin with his finger. "Nukie here does make the most adorable doll, I could bring somethings tomarrow."

"I-isnt that a-a bit much?" Nuka stammered regaining his voice.

"Nonsense." Cheshire declared grinning.

"Oh how lovely our mother could make something for him to wear~ Right Hika?" Hikaru nodded his head before he placed his hand on Nuka's leg. He then started to rub it slightly, "He would look so pretty in a dress~" The older Hitachiin twin said while chuckling softly. Kaoru on the other hand was stroking the boy black and white haired boy's cheek slowly, "Oh so pretty in a dress indeed what do you think Cheshire?" The younger Hitachiin twin asked in a soft but seductive tone of voice as he looked at the other younger twin.

Nuka exploded with blush once again, shyly looking away from the other.

"He has a very pretty blue dress at home, I'll bring it tomarrow." Cheshire promised, smirking.

"Did I mention that he sings?" The younger twin asked.

"Chessie, d-do you have to t-tell them all t-that?" Nuka asked thourohly flustered by all the atteintion he was receiving.

"Of course." Cheshire purred, leaning on Hikaru some.

Hikaru looked at Cheshire with a raised eyebrow but then a smirk came across his face as a thought came to mind, "You know Kaoru look's pretty in a dress as well... Should we have them both wear dresses?" The older red headed twin asked looking down at the black and white haired boy who was practicably on his lap not that he minded of course.

When his older twin had said that Kaoru's smirk dropped and a light blush came across his cheeks. "Hika... Why did you say that..." His twin just chuckled and gave him a wink causing him to blush even more. "Because my little Kao it's the truth~" He purred softly making the younger twin to look away in a very embarrassed kind of way.

The girls were all giggling loving this whole four way between the boys. Honey looked over there quickly and giggled softly, "They look like their having fun!" He said in a cute and soft kind of voice causing his own clients to look over at the four boys and giggle as well.

Kyoya walked over towards Tamaki who called for him to come over, "Yes daddy what is it?" The male with glasses asked the half-french men. "Those two boys... Are doing well over there with those devils... Do you think we should let them in mommy?" He asked looking at him with a raised eyebrow which caused the other to push up his glasses.

"We could always wait and see..." Tamaki looked confused for a minute not sure what he meant by that before he shrugged and went back to his own clients.

"Of course we should, they'd be adorable." Cheshire purred and officailly seated himself in the other twin's lap.

"A-as long as its one of my dresses and not one of yours." Nuka said softly, blushing deeply but Cheshire only chuckled.

"Well, you can always model those for me when we get home." Cheshire purred and Nuka stammered trying to find something to retort with.

"Maybe you should take pictures while your at it and send it our way~" Hikaru leaned forward and said that in a seductive kind of way in Cheshire's ear. Kaoru blinked and twirled his fingers around each other in a shy kind of way, "Do you want me to model for you tonight Hikaru?" The younger twin grew a soft blush across his face which the older twin saw from the corner of his golden brown eyes.

He turned his head towards his brother and leaned over slightly while having a hold around the black and white haired boy's waist as he used his free hand to grab Kaoru's chin. "I would like that a lot Kao... But how about you try on that sexy nurse outfit that mother made..." Kaoru's face turned an even brighter shade of red.

"Well be sure to share." Cheshire purred into Hikaru's ear, grinning at Kaoru.

"Speaking of sharing, who wants to see an... interesting trick?" Cheshire inquired, running a finger along Nuka's soulders.

"Y-you wouldn't." Nuka said trying to be firm.

"I would." Cheshire chuckled.