Double trouble (ViperxKittypanda)

Viperscreed

"I see... And club lasts until 5'o clock... And then everybody goes home..." He answered him whiling looking down at him with a smile on his face. Man this guy was cute when he blushed, Kaoru chuckled lightly at his thought and continued on walking to class with his new friend... Yeah... He guess he could call him that... He suppose...

The older twin drummed his fingers on his desk waiting for his teacher to come in and start class. He was always bored when he came in here... No Kaoru to keep him company or play a video game before class started. He sighed and placed his head on his desk.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• kittypanda

Nuka hummed thoughtfully, looking at the ceiling for a moment as he thought.

"I'll have to call my boss and tell him I'll be late." Was the conclusion Nuka came to after a while and smiled at Kaoru not really bothered by the fact he would be late for work. His boss was very understanding and lenient, he would be okay if Nuka came in half an hour late.

Cheshire continued to sketch in his memopad, shooing someone who tried to look at it.

Kaoru nodded his head in an understanding kind of way, he knew that if it was his brother he was talking to then he would be out of luck trying to get through to his thickness. "You work?" He asked surprised about hearing that, okay maybe not. He looked him over and noticed that his uniform looked like it didn't even fit him.

He was confused... How in the hell did he get into this place? And that's what he asked... "How did you get into Ouran Academy?" Clear confusion laced his voice, does that mean that Nuka and his brother are commoners? Hikaru ended up falling asleep waiting for his teacher, his classroom started to fill up slightly with students who were talking to each other about this and that.

"Yeah, the Jewelss family is old money but I'm not fit for the family bussiness and I want to make it on my own, you know?" Nuka asked looking up at Kaoru beaming.

"Mama enrolled us here over the summer, she's even paying the tuition even though I asked her not to..." Nuka said a blush coming to his face.

After a few curious eyes were shooed away, Cheshire put his memopad away.

"So... You say your family is 'old money?'" He said in air quotations, using his fingers as something to go by. "What does your family do exactly?" Kaoru asked even more confused about it, was his family rich? Or poor? Just thinking about that made his head hurt.

He knew that everybody knew what the Hitachiin's were known for... Fashion because of their mother who is a very well known Fashion designer. They both walked into their classroom still looking at each other until a girl and her friends walked up to him, giggling.

"Kaoru-kun! You look very handsome today!"

"Yes you do!"

He just blinked and smiled at them, "Why thank you ladies!" They looked around and pouted. "Where's your brother?" He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck ready about to answer them until they looked over at Nuka.

"Oh my!"

"He's cute!"

"Is he new?"

They surrounded the two boys and looked at them both. "Kaoru-kun did you replace Hikaru-kun with this cutie?" One blond haired girl asked which gave the red head an idea. He then wrapped his arm around Nuka's shoulders and brought him closer to him, "I might have... I mean he is very cute..." He said lifting his chin up so that he could look at him. He gave him a wink that said play along.

Nuka was about to answer when they were surrounded by the girls he turned into a blushing mess said mess being further made by Kaoru pulling him closer but he did catch the meaning of the wink. With a gulp and small nod he gingerly reached up to take Kaoru's hand in his smaller ones.

"I'm not cute..." Nuka said softly, looking away away embarresed.

They all bought it and giggled even more looking at each other then at the two boys, "Aw... But you are cute... And you look even cutter with that blush on your face.." Kaoru said in a soft but low tone of voice turning Nuka's head back so that he was looking at him again.

"Why don't you look at me? Are you really that embarrassed?" He asked in a slightly teasing tone which made the girls squeal in a fan girl kind of way. Some of them were blushing while other's had stars in their eyes. They sure were eating this display up! He couldn't wait until club came around for the other ladies to see!

"I'm not embarrassed by you, Kaoru-kun, but I have an embarrassing question" Nuka said softly, blush spreading as he reached up to wrap his arms around the other twin's neck, pulling Kaoru closer to him. "am I only cute?"

Nuka looked away again and gently chewed his lower lip. Goodness, he could act and surprisingly he found himself enjoying this act.

The tall red headed male looked down and raised an eyebrow before he wrapped one arm around his waist while his other hand gently cupped his chin bringing them face to face. "Hm... I would say you look... good enough to eat..." He purred softly after he moved his head down and whispered that in his ear but semi-loud enough for the girls to hear him as well.

Which caused them all to squeal and giggle even more. He was enjoying this! He then moved his head and lips away from his ear and pulled him close into his body as he looked at the girls. "Sorry ladies but you'll have to wait for club!" He smiled brightly at them causing them to frown and pout moving away from them muttering something about it getting good.

He laughed lightly and shook his head. He looked down at Nuka and grinned at him. "You were great! I might have to include you in the act later!" He laughed even more still holding him and then let him go so that he could take his seat.

Hikaru was passed out in his seat, his teacher just came in and started a movie.

Nuka's blush exploded across his face once the act was over, releasing Kaoru before Kaoru had released him.

"Th-thanks." Nuka stuttered taking his seat and began taking deep breaths to calm himself down, absentmindedly playing with the ring on his finger.

"Wait, act?" Nuka squeaked looking at Kaoru with wide eyes.

Cheshire boredly scribbled on the front cover of his notebook with his pen.

Kaoru looked next to him as a devilish grin crossed over his face, he leaned over to the side to whisper to him so that they were the only two to hear. "Yup! Well you might be.... I'm still thinking about it!" He winked at him before he sat up straight and took out his lap top out and turned it on. He couldn't help but smirk and laugh lightly, he was just as bad as his brother sometimes. Then again he did learn his evil plots and idea's from him...

Hikaru was snoring softly as the movie kept on playing, a few people were asleep as well, while the teacher was reading a book. Today was an easy day since they had a test the other day.

Nuka somehow managed to blush further and shivered lightly as Kaoru's breath went over his ear, he gulped.

"O-okay." He stuttered softly, not having the courage to say no to Kaoru but then again he wasn''t sure he wanted to say no to this.

He sighed softly, frustrated with his own thoughts as he pulled out his notebook and pencil.

Cheshire grinned and gave a light chuckle that earned him many looks; an idea churning around in his head to further break open the denial induced shell Nuka was keeping himself in.

Kaoru was typing away on his computer listening to his teacher talk about a project coming up and that he was going to tell who the pairs will be after class. The red head sighed and frowned, he hated school projects! For many reasons then one... He just rolled his eyes and continued on typing the notes that the teacher was writing on the board.

The older Hitachiin twin was still out cold, man did this class bore him.

Nuka wrote everything the teacher said down in his notebook, his use of notebook and pencil was purely based on preferance over keybourd and screen. As he wrote he idley wondered who his partner would be, he hoped he wasn't set up with someone who wouldn't do anything and make him do everything.

Cheshire broke out his memopad again and started writing again.

Hikaru was poked in the back by somebody which made him sit up and yawn softly, he turned his head around and looked at the person with blurry eyes. The guy sighed and rubbed the back of his head, "Could you not snore so loud... I can't hear the movie..."

The red headed twin rolled his eyes at the guy and turned back around looking at the screen then glanced at the wall to see that class was half over which caused him to groan. Today was a very long day...

The teacher glanced at the clock as well and decided to pair the students up so they could get started on their project. As she listed off who would be paired with who she came across two names that made her smile.

"Kaoru and Nuka... You two will be partners!" She said with a smile and continued with naming people off Kaoru looked over at Nuka and smiled softly. "Hey... Partner.." He said with a wink and a soft laugh.

Nuka blushed and smiled at Kaoru before looking down at the directions on his desk.

"So, what do you want to do for the project?" Nuka asked, looking at the list of formats they could use to demonstrate what they had been learning in class.

Cheshire put his memopad away in his pocket with a triumphant smile.

Kaoru also picked up the paper that was on his desk, he was thinking about it for a few minutes before he looked back over at Nuka. "Well... We could study the behaviors of how we act with or without our twins... You know study how they interact with each other as well..."

He suggested, he knew that it would be easy for them to do that considering the fact that they both have brothers and twins as well. The red head knew that he acted different when he is around his brother, his brother brought out a more playful and mischievous side of Kaoru.

"Sure, that sounds really interesting." Nuka said with a smile. He was very aware that he acted differently around Cheshire but that was from the drastic rise in blood pressure induced by his twin.

"But will have to spend time together out of school won't we?" Nuka asked, a light blush dusting his face.

Kaoru smiled back at Nuka, glad that he liked his idea for the project. "Well yes we would... Is that a problem?" He gave him a small playful smirk before he looked over the paper once more reading what they would have to do. He knew his brother wont be too happy to be a subject in his project but...

The younger twin thought it was a good idea regardless what Hikaru would say. Hikaru yawned and glanced at the clock on the wall smiling softly when he noticed that class would end in three more minutes. Just a couple more classes after this one and he would be seeing his brother again.

"Oh, no, no of course not." Nuka said the blush on his face darkening some. He hoped none of his siblings would be doing anything embarrusing.

'What if he wants to go to my work?' An expolsion of red covered Nuka's face at the thought.

- - - Updated - - -

"Oh, no, no of course not." Nuka said the blush on his face darkening some. He hoped none of his siblings would be doing anything embarrusing.

'What if he wants to go to my work?' An expolsion of red covered Nuka's face at the thought.

"Great! How about this weekend? You can come over! Since Hikaru is doing something for our mother..." Kaoru grinned in a playful kind of way, he then remembered what he had said about work. Now that made him curious. "Say... You say you work right?"

"Where do you work at? And do you work this weekend? Cause if you do then I can have a car come and pick you up.." His tone was soft, a small smile crossed over his face as he continued to read the paper.

"Yeah, I-i work this weekend, at The Lounge, it's a little cabaret downtown." Nuka said, blushing.

'Weekend, that almost worse.' Nuka thought looking back down at the directions.

"How do you want to present the data?" Nuka asked trying to forse his blush away.

Kaoru raised an eyebrow at what he had said and looked over at him with his raised eyebrow, "Is that like a gentlemen's club? Or a Cafe?" He asked in clear confusion but then got back to the topic at hand. He looked over at the forms and pointed at the power point format. "We could do this one." He said showing him which one he was talking about.

"Yeah that sound's good." Nuka said looking at where Kaoru was pointing.

"I have to be at work by one on weekends, that won't be a bother will it?" Nuka asked looking up at Kaoru.

Kaoru looked over at him and nodded his head, "Great... And no it won't... We could meet up before or after you work... It's up to you." He said softly before the bell rung signaling that class was over, he sighed and got up.

The younger red headed twin closed his lap top and packed it up. When his belongings were packed he stood beside his desk and waited for Nuka to pack his belongings.

Hikaru released a soft yawn as he stretched in his seat, he then stood up and grabbed his bag heading for his brothers classroom so that they could walk to class together. His golden brown eyes were glassy due to him sleeping in class and just waking up.