Double trouble (ViperxKittypanda)

Viperscreed

Cheshire walked with his brother to their locker so Nuka could pick up his lunch box before they headed to the lunchroom.

"I'll be right back." Cheshire said getting in line for a lunch leaving his older twin to wait but as promised he was at his brother's side again in mere moments.

"Where should we sit?" Nuka asked his younger twin who was panning the room for an interesting place to sit. Nuka's smile faltered when a grin spread over Cheshire's face and Cheshire begant to drag him to a table.

Cheshire seated himself across from the red-headed twins, Nuka looked at them apologetically, already preparing to say sorry once Cheshire left to get something.

"Good evening gentlemen." Cheshire greeted them.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• kittypanda

Both Hitachiin twins stopped eating and talking, looking up to see who was sitting with them, Hikaru looked unhappy about it while Kaoru blinked and blushed slightly at the other twins.

"Hello..."

"Goodbye..." Kaoru and Hikaru looked at each other with raised eyebrows.

"Did you just say goodbye?"

"And did you just say hello?" They both then busted out laughing.

"Hika... Don't be rude!"

"But Kao.. I rather eat lunch alone with you..." The older twin whined which caused the younger to laugh lightly at how his older brother was acting. "Just be nice for once..." The older twin huffed and ate his food in silents.

Cheshire glanced down at his tray and frowned.

"Darn, forgot a fork, be right back, dolls." Cheshire said standing up and going to retrieve the needed utensil.

"I'm so sorry for how he's been acting," Nuka gushed as soon as his brother was out of earshot. "I have no idea whats gotten into him."

Hikaru mumbled something cold under his breath which made Kaoru to stomp on his foot, his brother yelped out and glared over at his younger brother. "That hurt Kaoru!" He said through gritted teeth which the other red head ignored, "You don't have to keep apologizing for your brother... And maybe you should talk to him and ask him whats up..." Kaoru smiled softly at him before picking up a roll and taking a bit out of it not realizing that some of it was on the corner of his mouth.

Nuka smiled softly before taking a sip of his drink then gave a worried sigh, his brother had never been this aggresive or persistant.

Cheshire returned shortly with the plastic fork in hand.

"Nuka, you didn't pack a fork" Cheshire said looking into his brother's lunchbox. "Here, I'll get you one."

"No, I can do it." Nuka insisted standing up and walking away.

Cheshire sat back down smirking, flipping a silver fork between his fingers.

"Its not nice to talk about people behind their backs." He chuckled softly.

"You wanted to ask me something?" He asked, resting his chin on his wrist.

Hikaru glared at Cheshire, man this guy was getting under his skin! Kaoru on the other hand blinked and tilted his head to the side with a raised eyebrow, "What makes you say we were talking about you?" He asked while taking another bite out of the roll.

The older twin placed his fork down and crossed his arms over his chest still glaring at the male, "Yeah.. Why do you keep bothering me and Kaoru?"

His voice was cold and low, his golden brown eyes never left the others. The younger dropped his roll when he heard his brother speak.

"Hikaru!"

"Shut it Kaoru!" Kaoru's eyes widened then narrowed as he shot his brother a glare which Hikaru ignored.

Cheshire smirked and chuckled softly then quickly glanced over his shoulder before looking back at them.

"Well, you guys didn't react in the best way so I'm going to have to let in on the plan." Cheshire said smirking.

"No matter what anyone says, I love my brother and I was hoping I could get some help for him." Cheshire leaned back some.

Hikaru's glare eased up somewhat as a suspicious look crossed over his face, "What kind of help are you asking for?" Even his voice was laced with distrust. Kaoru blinked, before he joined in on his brother's suspicious look. "Yeah what kind of help?" He asked in a light tone of voice matching his brothers glare. Both red heads were wondering what the other male was asking for... But they had somewhat of an idea... However they wanted to hear it from him.

"You're acting as if I'm going to ask something completley horrid of you." Cheshire chuckled and glanced over his shoulder again, Nuka appeared to be frantically searching for something on the floor.

"He needs to get over this." He held up one of his hands, in between two of his fingers was a golden engagment ring.

"Nuka's been crying over this thing for almost two years." Cheshire said glaring at the ring at he rolled it between his fingers.

Both twins understood as they watched him roll the ring between his fingers, Hikaru then grew a smirk on his face as he whispered something in Kaoru's ear. "Since your a good people person.. Well more so then me... You should do something for him..."

The younger twin shivered slightly as he felt his twins hot breath puff over his ear. "Fine I'll do it..." The younger sighed and moved his head away from his twin who leaned forwards with a smirk on his face. He held out his hand for Cheshire to take, "You've got yourself a deal!" He said giving him a devilish smile. He just loved to cause mischief.

Cheshire smirked setting the ring on the table by Nuka's luchbox.

"Sadly, I can't be there, I have to keep Lemon busy so he dosen't bust down any doors" Cheshire chuckled. "Nuka needs a good time, that, I'll leave up to you."

Nuka returned to the table a little paniced but smiled softly and gave a sigh of relief upon seeing the ring on the table, he slipped it back onto his finger and toke his seat.

"Did I miss anything?" Nuka asked.

The two red headed twins shook their heads and went back to eating their food, when they were done Hikaru picked up Kaoru's tray and smiled softly at his twin, "I'm going to throw these away... So wait here Kaoru..." Kaoru stuck his tongue out at his brother who smirked widely and placed the trays down on the table before he gripped his brother's chin.

Tilting his head up so that they were looking at each other. "You know... If you don't keep that tongue in your mouth... I could find a better use for it..." He purred slightly causing his brother's face to turn bright red.

The younger retracted his tongue back in his mouth watching his brother smirk even more before he pulled away picking up their trays and walking away. The younger twin just sat there with a bright pink blush on his cheeks.

"Why can't we be that cute?" Chehsire asked, flashing a grin at his older brother.

"No." Nuka stated firmly and Cheshire chuckled softly, laying his hand on Nuka's back, making his twin bristle.

"You really need to loosen up, babe." Cheshire puured, planting a kiss on his brother's cheek before standing up.

"I need to make a call, caio." The younger twin said taking his tray and with a wave of his hand, leaving his brother a blushing, stuttering mess at the table.

Kaoru sighed and racked his hand through his red hair looking at the other male at was sitting at the table across from him, he blinked a few times before he spoke up. "So... What class do you have next?" He asked in a soft tone of voice as he placed his hands on the table, giving the other male a soft smile.

Why was he the one to put the moves on Nuka? He shook his head, "Our brother's are weird huh?" He laughed slightly trying to ease the mood around the table up.

Nuka toke a few deep breaths to calm himself down after his brother's attack on his personal space.

"I have sociology after this." Nuka said with a small smile, pink still lightly dusting his cheeks.

"They are." Nuka agreed with a light laugh and toke his drink in his hands, taking a sip from the cup.

Kaoru nodded his as he released another soft sigh and smile, "I do too... Sadly Hikaru doesn't have that class..." He frowned and rested his hand on his cheek before he got an idea, his golden brown eyes lite up at the idea.

"Say... Why don't we go together and... Get to know each other?" He said with a soft laugh, he knew he was acting unlike him but... There was something about this black and white haired boy who made him feel like how he does around his twin.

Nuka's blush darkened some as he sat his cup back down.

"Sure, that would be nice." Nuka said, smiling. He enjoyed Kaoru's company, it was nice spending time with anouther twin other then his brother.

Kaoru's grinned slightly before he let out a soft laugh at the blush on Nuka's face, "You know... You look cute when you blush..." He teased lightly, even though he meant to say that. Hikaru was taking his time with the tray's, he glanced over towards his brother and the other boy, a frown crossed over his face when he saw the two of them laughing and smiling.

Part of him was not liking this at all... But another part of him was happy to see his brother smiling like that. He sighed and rubbed his forehead. His own feelings were confusing him right now... He shook his head trying to clear the thoughts away.

Nuka's blush spread further across his face and he bit his lower lip.

"Th-thanks." Nuka stuttered softly, looking anywhere but Kaoru.

Cheshire chuckled softly, even from where he was he could see the blush on his twin's face.

"What do you think they're talking about?" He asked, looking up at Hikaru.

Kaoru smiled softly at him as he nodded his head, "Your welcome!" He chuckled lightly when he saw his face get darker and not looking at him. Hikaru crossed his arms over his chest watching the two interact with each other, he just shrugged his shoulders before he looked down at Cheshire.

"I have no idea... But it seems to me like they will have a nice friendship going on..." He whispered the last part more to himself then to the other.

Nuka's blushed spread some more and he forced himself to look at Kaoru and smile.

Cheshire playfully elbowed Hikaru.

"Relax, there's no reason to be so gloomy." Cheshire chuckled.

Kaoru laughed once more before he realized that some students were leaving the lunch room, he sighed and stood up. He picked up his shoulder bag, placed it around his shoulder's. "Let's get going before we're the only one's left in the lunch room!"

He teased lightly, looking at Nuka waiting for him to grab his belongings. Hikaru narrowed his eyes when he felt himself being elbowed but sighed and rolled his eyes. "I guess so.." He said walking away, but not before he glanced over at the table.

Nuka quickly started packing up his food, he hadn't touched any of it other then the drink and stood to walk with Kaoru.

Cheshire shrugged at Hikaru's behaviour and smiled at his brother again before walking off to his next class if you could call study hall a class.

Kaoru started to walk to class with Nuka, he noticed he didn't eat of his food so he started to speak up. "So.. I noticed that you didn't eat anything..." He said with a small smile on his face, "I'm sure the boss will let you eat before Club starts..." He laughed lightly. All he was doing was trying to lighten up the mood between the two of them.

Hikaru sighed and sat down at his desk with a frown on his face. This was the only part of the day he hated... Well two more classes after this then off to club he goes. He smirked at that thought and wondered what him and Kaoru were going to do today.

"Sorry, I wasn't very hungry is all." Nuka said with a small smile, apologizing unnecessarily. He really wasn't very hungry during lunch but it bothered Cheshire when he didn't eat three meals a day.

"How long after school does the club go?" Nuka asked, blushing softly.

Cheshire entered his class and sat down, pulling out a memopad. He started writing in it, tongue poking out of his mouth in concentration.