Double trouble (ViperxKittypanda)

Viperscreed

Nuka stood and started gathering his things to prepare for the next class.

"If you want you could hang out at my work with me, I'm sure Blondie won't mind as long as you don't get in the way." Nuka said with a light laugh.

Cheshire smiled and got up from his desk, struting out of the room.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• kittypanda

Kaoru thought about it for a few minutes before he nodded his head smiling softly at Nuka and laughing along with him, “Yeah sounds good to me…” He said in a soft tone laughing tone of voice. He was at first startled when the male told him that he could hang out at his work but shrugged it off as nothing, continuing on walking with him down the hallway.

Hikaru sighed softly as he headed to his next class which was science; it was one of his favorite classes, and besides that means that he could see his brother again. He had a soft smirk on his face as his thoughts went to what was going to happen later on today.

"What class do you have next?" Nuka asked, smiling up at Karou. Nuka was kind of excited to have a friend come with him to work now that he had calmed himself down some and realised that it wouldn't be as bad or as embarrasing as he thought it would be.

The red headed male looked up in a thoughtful kind of way before he looked back down at Nuka, “I have Science next… What about you?” He asked with a raised red eyebrow.

He was quite happy that he made a friend other than his twin. He was happy with Hikaru don’t get him wrong but… Sometimes he could be over bearing and not pleasant to be around. Of course he would never say that to the older twin.

"I have social studies." Nuka said. "So I'lll see you at the club then?"

Nuka was defiantley happy to have a friend outside his family who was normal as the friends he had at work were old friends of the family or of his older siblings who were already aware of his family and weren't afraid to get involved.

Kaoru chuckled slightly but nodded his head, giving Nuka a playful wink, “You bet! Well see ya Nukie!” He laughed before giving him a small wave walking away from the black and white haired male. He shoved his hands in his pockets and grinned widely as he saw his brother walking towards him with a playful smile on his face.

“Kaoru!”

“Hikaru!”

The older twin ran other towards his younger twin and hugged him tightly.

“I missed you!”

“I missed you too!”

They both said at the same time but pulled away from one another laughing and wrapping their arms around each other’s shoulders. “So… Are you making progress with Nuka?”

The older red headed twin asked with a raised eyebrow when they were both far away from said boy. Kaoru giggled softly and nodded his head, “You could say that…” He gave his brother a mischievous smile who returned it with one of his own.

Nuka walked to his class meet halfway by Cheshire who wrapped an arm around his older twin's waist.

"You seem chipper." Cheshire noted with a grin.

"What do you mean?" Nuka asked, he himself hadn't noticed anything.

"Your complexion is brighter babe." Cheshire said pulling away from his twin to open the door.

"Why do you call me that?" Nuka asked entering the classroom.

"Cause you're the baby of the family." Cheshire replied following his brother inside.

"I'm older then you." Nuka stated setting his things on his desk.

"And noone would ever guess." Cheshire chuckled.

• 2 months later...

Hikaru sat down next to his brother when they got inside of their classroom, he then raised an eyebrow at his younger twin. "So... What did you two talk about Kaoru?" He asked as he watched his brother sit down next to him and take out their shared notebook for the class.

The younger twin paused in his movement before he continued to take his supplies out for the class. "Well about this and that... And we have a project together..." The younger Hitachiin said to the older one who was looking slightly unhappy about that idea.

"Wait! So you're going to be hanging out with him Kao?" The older red head asked in a slightly ticked off tone of voice. The younger red head twin rolled his eyes at his brother's behavior and ignored how he was acting. Jeez! Hikaru needs a chill pill.... Kaoru thought while listening to the teacher talk about what they were doing in class today.

Nuka and cheshire's class proceded as a usual class would both taking on their in class personas with Nuka paying nearly intense atteintion to notes as Cheshire switched between looking bored and trying to strike up a conversation with the students sitting around him.

"Three, two, one." Cheshire counted softly with the clock's ticking hand and no sooner did he say one the bell rang, loudly declaring the end of class.

Cheshire nearly jumped from his seat and walked over to Nuka as the older twin stood from his desk.

"Hurry, we don't want to be late for our first day do we?" Cheshire chuckled walking out the door, Nuka in toe.

When class ended the Hitachiin twins walked out of class in a brisk step towards the music room, once they got there the two of them grinned at each other and walked inside of the room. Mori was trying to make Honey put down a piece of cake which caused the small blond to pout and call him a big meany.

Tamaki, sitting in his spot looking at himself in a mirror fixing his hair while Kyoya was looking at his clipboard with a small smirk on his face. Hikaru and Kaoru looked at each other and then smirked at one another as they both sunk up behind the 'King' and then popped up behind him causing him to let out a loud shout.

"YOU LITTLE DEVIL'S!" That caused both twin's to crack up laughing at their scared bosses face. Tamaki looked like he had a heart attack!

"So..."

"Totally..."

"Worth it!" They both said the last part together in a laughing tone of voice while they walked over towards their own spot and sat down while still snickering. The older blond was grumbling about hating being scared like that which made the twins snicker even louder.

"I hope everyone is alright." Nuka said softly as he entered the music room having heard the scream from outside. The statment lead to Cheshire rolling his eyes.

"Everyone is fine." Cheshire said before turning to the other's in the room with his mischevious grin in place.

"Whats our first assinment?" He asked.

Kyoya looked up from his clipboard and up at the two other twins that were now in the room, "Well each host needs tea cups and tea at there station's right now... Along with some sweets as well... After you're done with that I need you two to go over the order forms from Mrs. Hitachiin for the costumes for next week.. Make sure they are enough for everybody... And that's all I can think of for now... Get to it gentlemen! Our guest will be here soon..."

He said with a cruel smirk on his face before he pushed up his glasses up with his middle finger and then walking over towards Tamaki to see if he was alright. Hikaru was leaning back on the couch while Kaoru was playing with the bottom of his uniform jacket, his twin noticed that in the corner of his eye and smirked. He knew his younger brother was trying to get warmed up for when the guest arrive.

"Waiter work?!" Cheshire said sounding greatly offended and Nuka giggled at his reaction.

"Come on, we need to get this done." Nuka chuckled, going and gathering up some of the needed materials.

"I deserve to sit on the laps of powerful people not fetch for them." Cheshire huffed following his twin.

"Chessie put your ego away and set these out." Nuka commanded gently, handing Cheshire some plates and utensils.

Cheshire mumbled something and started setting the tables. Nuka expertly carried multiple plates of sweets on his arms, placing them out on the tables and pausing every so often to straiten out his brother's placement.

"Where are the order forms?" Nuka asked, once he had finished.

Kyoya was inspecting the placements and smiled softly but it soon faded away quickly and he nodded his head, "Very nice Nuka... And the forms are right here..." He said handing him a large stack of forms from the back before he smirked again.

"Good luck..." He said before walking away and towards the door to let the ladies in, "Good evening ladies..." The girls were all giggling about this and that and they soon spread out to their host. Ten girls went over towards the twins and giggled softly.

"Hey Hikaru-Kun and Kaoru-Kun~ How are you two today?" A very pretty brunette asked the two twins who were sitting there across from them. "Terrible... I woke up this morning screaming..." Kaoru said in a shaky tone of voice, he even started to tear up slightly.

The girls all awed and went to comfort him but Hikaru placed his arm around his shoulder and pulled him close to him. "His screaming woke even me up... But I just held him close and told him that no matter how scary the dreams are I will be there to protect him...."

Kaoru sniffled and buried his face in his brother's neck. "Hikaru... You promise you'll protect me?" His twin pulled back and tilted his head up so that he was looking at him. "I promise my little Kao..." He said in a soft tone of voice causing his younger twin to blush. "Brother..." That scene made the girls squeal and clap their hands together in excitement.

"We could be that cute." Cheshire commented to Nuka who was looking over the papers at an extra table that was placed off to the side.

"No." Nuka said, surprisingly firm as he squinted to read the small print, wishing he had brought his reading glasses.

"Here, give." Cheshire said taking the page and looked it over. He quickly sat it beside the other stack of paper before picking a anoughter sheet up.

"What are you doing?" Nuka asked, worried that his brother wasn't being thorough enough.

"Calm down babe, I know what I'm doing." Cheshire said quickly going throw the pages.

Kaoru picked up the tea pot and frowned when he realized that there was no more tea.

"Oh man!" Hikaru looked over at his brother with a worried look crossing over his face.

"What happened! Did you burn yourself?" He asked in a worried tone of voice which caused the younger twin to blush lightly but shook his head.

"I-I-It's not that..." He said looking away from his brother who placed his hands over his which caused Kaoru to shiver slightly.

"Then... What is it?" The older Hitachiin asked the younger one who was blushing even more.

"W-We ran out of tea..." The younger Hitachiin had finally said causing the older to chuckle softly.

"Your so cute Kaoru..."

"I am not!" He pouted and crossed his arms over his chest, Hikaru's eyes were shinning in a seductive kind of way, he turned his brothers face towards his and leaned in close.

"Hmm... I beg to differ... Your pout makes up look... Tasty..." Kaoru gulped and placed one hand on his brother's shoulders. "Hika... your embarrassing me..." He said as the girls started to squeal even more.

Kyoya walked over towards the table that Nuka and his brother were at and placed some more papers down on the table. "Oh and Nuka-kun would you be a big help and refill Kaoru-kun's and Hikaru-kun's tea pot please?" The black haired male asked giving him that cocky smile of his.

"Of course, sir." Nuka said with a small bow before picking up a pot he had pre-prepared in case this would happened. Nuka approuched the table with a gentle smile.

"You needed more tea?" He asked, smiling.

Both red heads stopped in their small act and looked over at Nuka, then they looked at each other and smirked slightly. "How about you join us? Nukie~" Kaoru purred softly as he grabbed a hold of the black and white haired boy pulling him towards him.

Hikaru smirked even more and grabbed the tea pot from the boy before he could spill any of it, he placed it on the table and asked the ladies if they would like some tea causing them to giggle even more while watching Kaoru pull the boy onto his lap.

He then wrapped his arms around his waist and smirked even more before he leaned forwards to whisper in his ear but loud enough for the girls to hear.

"You must be hungry Nuka... You want some cake~" He whispered seductively in his ear while watching his brother pick up a plate and dipped the fork in the pastry. "It's specially made~ You'll like it~" Hikaru purred in a low seductive tone causing the girls to sit closely together to watch the scene before them.

Nuka quickly adopted the look of a deer caught in head lights until, once he was in Kaoru's lap, he toke a few secounds to process what was happening. A dark blush covering his cheeks and he glanced away.

"Does... does it have honey in it?" Nuka inquired timidly.

Hikaru looked at Kaoru who had his chin resting on Nuka's shoulder, "I'll try it~ And then Hikaru can share a piece with you Nukie~" The younger Hitachiin twin said as the older one placed the fork to his brother's lips and watched him wrap his tongue around the fork in a seductive manner.

Before he chewed the piece slowly making sure to make little pleasurable sounds in the poor boys ear.

"Mm... Delicious..." He purred softly while rubbing Nuka's stomach.

Hikaru put the fork in the cake again and cut into it. "Say ahh..." The older red headed male said with a smirk crossing over his face.

The girls by now were swooning and giggling like crazy by now. This was so interesting!

A shiver ran down Nuka's spine.

'Come on, hold it together.' Nuka couched himself internaly. He opened his mouth to accept the pastry.

Cheshire looked up from the sheet he was currently on to look at the scene a few feet away. He chuckled softly before looking back to the paper.

Hikaru couldn't help but smirk lightly at the shy look that was on the boy's face (who was sitting on his brother's lap) not that Kaoru minded it at all. The older twin placed the fork in Nuka's mouth and watched him chew the pastry slowly, "It's good right?" The younger Hitachiin twin asked as he tilted the guys head back so that he could look up at him.

The older Hitachiin just sat there watching his brother interact with the other male. He noticed that the red headed boy had a sly smirk on his face. Like he was plotting something.

"Mmm." Nuka softly hummed his approval of the pastry before swallowing.

"I-it's delicious." Nuka answered, blushing brightly as his head was tilted back to look at Kaoru, the plotting look not lost on him and Nuka gulped.

Kaoru raised an eyebrow up at Nuka wondering why the other looked nervous, "You look nervous Nukie... Is it because you so happen to like sitting on my lap? Or is it that your wondering if I should feed you instead of Hikaru?" He asked in a soft but yet seductive tone of voice as he turned the other boy around so that he was facing him. That smirk was still planted firmly on his face.

'You act all the time this shouldn't be this hard!' Nuka yelled at himself as his blush darkened.

"W-would both be an acceptable answer?" Nuka asked softly, accidently playing with the hem of Kaoru's jacke when he meant to play with his own.