• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• tuti

• BobCrazy

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized the outfit I'm planning on wearing tomorrow at a birthday party is exactly like how the guy I had a crush on in 10th grade used to wear.

Well at least he had nice taste. XDD

• Like 1

This couldn't get any worse... :(

Besides the other "situation" i got myself a very bad cold... been in bed since yesterday, my body hurts a lot, a running nose and my throat hurts so bad i can hardly swallow my saliva... To make matters worse, i can't take any medicine...

Yeah, nice way of starting December, most definitely... i feel like crying :_red_fox 18

• Like 1

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Dear, eat honey with warm water. Beside that, put hot water (yes,you heard right - hot) in whatever you find for comfortable to put feet. To that hot water add a handful sea salt. It "sucks" the cold from the feet. You can add cold water,if it's not bearable to your feet. Once you feel them getting used to the hot water,get them out and quickly wipe them and put socks. It helps,really. c:

Thank you dear! hugzzzzzz*****

The problem is moving... xD

Husband became a slave... :D

Give me this, go pick that, please help me... loool poor guy... :p

But yeah, i'm on hot tea and honey and i have a hot water cruse on my feet, like 4 blankets on top of me so now it's wait till it goes away... -___-

Sucks much... ;__;

-hugs- dear.. what a start >__

Honey, lemon and hot water are good for the throat as Saga said.Eucalyptus essence is also good for the nose and if coughing, an onion in two halves near you helps also.

Hubbies are for that XDD, become a slave when needed,XDDD

Just rest and sweat it ;p

• Like 1

you will be okay,babe. :3 Don't give in ;P Beside that strong mind always fights off whatever it is,so keep mind on high level and cheerful moods, it also helps. Once our biology teacher in med school told us that doctors and herbs/medicine don't really help the patient, if the patient himself don't put their mind in a healing state. So the doctor with the med do 30% of the work on recovering,the rest is up to the patient. In brief, you are the one who heals yourself. c:

and

Well you girlz already help my state of mind being positive! Thank you for the backup and support dears!! :**

I know it's only a matter of time, is just that i have to go thru this without help xD

Meaning... no meds, cause i can't take anything except for like aspirin (which helps a tiny little, but not really much).

Well, positive thinking, this does have a good side :p

Lappie logged on YO all day long and doing nothing else!! xD

Feels like a small vacation... It would be perfect if not for my body pain xD

• Like 1

;D

Guess what? ;D I learned first half of Bleach OST - Morning Remembrance *_* When gin dies,the melody >_> Playing piano all week XD

That's a very good point of view, positive minds bring positive things, a dear friend told me so once :p

If in need of more help, I'm just few minutes from there XDD, just call me hahaha...

For real????? Let me hear it :p

• Like 1

Yeah,by hear. Only had to search for two keys because I couldn't get them right,but the rest is by ear. c:

I will, when it is done. I am trying to get the left hand of mine move faster >_