miyahara_sama

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• miyahara_sama

• Dev

"People who don't work hard don't have the right to be envious of the people with talent.

People fail because they don't understand the hard work necessary to be successful."

ok74n4.jpg

Umarte ayon sa tamang ganda!

It’s often just enough to be with someone. I don’t need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You’re not alone. ~ Marilyn Monroe

I feel this way about romance and love... Hope it is ok to share (what am I saying!? Course it is! This is a posty about romantic thoughts XD sewly child) :)

550731_528300323863335_245193169_n.jpg

You_complete_me_by_Ten_1717.jpg

takebreathaway+this+is+nice.jpg

l_18_d851eb7e04bb9c4e76adede82b4d7b9d.jpg

Finally those 3 simple words that make a world of a difference when said aloud...

tumblr_m01tb58NHM1r5ruujo1_500.gif

:3

Feelings like disappointment, embarrassment, irritation, resentment, anger, jealousy, and fear, instead of being bad news, are actually very clear moments that teach us where it is that we're holding back. They teach us to perk up and lean in when we feel we'd rather collapse and back away. They're like messengers that show us, with terrifying clarity, exactly where we're stuck. This very moment is the perfect teacher, and, lucky for us, it's with us wherever we are.

- someone.

I just loved this picture so much, the emotions painted in this animated gif. It's both romantic and beautiful (you can tell the characters share a real bond and relationship) :3

tumblr_mav5emNJpW1qhimpwo1_500.gif

LOL I found more >: D Muhahahahahaaaa

romantic-comedy-funny-quotes.jpg

62847_437428718359_290539813359_4955429_3113847_n.jpg

word25.jpg

Romantic%20Funny%20Quotes%281%29.jpg

garfield-quotes-sayings-funny-love-romantic-feed.jpg

cute-romantic-quotes-sayings-about-love-marriage-rings-kootation-by-data.whicdn.com*images*35746998*cute-romantic-quotes-sayings-about-love-nice_large.jpg

Love-I-Love-You-Relationship-Best-Cute-Sayings-Romantic-Quotes-2164.jpg

I really loved the last one :3

- - - Updated - - -

omgosh one link didn't work! And it was one of the best *dies*

I refuse to hit the edit button to remove the link... Please paste it into your browser to check it out! It is so beautiful :3