miyahara_sama

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• miyahara_sama

• Dev

All questions have answers you just have to find them, never accept anything as "just the way it is" "mystic forces" or "because they said so" because that's what they want you to do, ignorance is a means of control and control is their power who is they? probably Disney or Illuminati or something.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a bit color blind what does that say?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a bit color blind what does that say?

• Like 3

531765_598255336852208_733474668_n.jpg

I would do anything for the one who has the courage,kindness and patience to stand by my side at my worst,if he can do that he's worth everything.

• 2 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
my dear I like quotes very much. I have a notebook full of them.

Self+Motivational+Quotes+Desktop+Wallpapers+-+Yogesh+Goel+-+ygoel.com+(19).jpg

motivational-quotes-Stop-asking.jpg

27-10-2012-00.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Soulmate :) Og Mandin in your quotes picture. Do you know his? I read one book which his write. He write amazing "Letter from God to Man"

There's a hole in the world like a big black pit

and it's filled with people who are filled with shit

and the vermin of the world inhabit it

-Sweeney Todd such a happy inspiring man.

"The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish".

Robert Jackson

"Our deeds determine us, as much as we determine our deeds".

Marian Evans

This is something I wish someone had told me--but it's also something that I needed to learn for myself:

First love can be hard. Wow, yeesh, super hard. And sometimes it really hurts. And sometimes you get over it, and sometimes you don't, and that's okay. It's okay if the person doesn't love you back, and it is okay if you still love them long after it's over. There isn't one kind of love. There's a lot of kinds of love, it doesn't have to be the romantic love that you end up choosing. And if you do, that's great too! Because you are a fantastico person, and you are swell, and you are great.

And a second one:

You're doing great. Keep going.

“It was one thing to make a mistake; it was another thing to keep making it. I knew what happened when you let yourself get close to someone, when you started to believe they loved you: you'd be disappointed. Depend on someone, and you might as well admit you're going to be crushed, because when you really needed them, they wouldn't be there. Either that, or you'd confide in them and you added to their problems. All you ever really had was yourself, and that sort of sucked if you were less than reliable.”

― Jodi Picoult

“Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.”

― George Bernard Shaw