miyahara_sama

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• miyahara_sama

• Dev

the three things you need to know in your life.

(1) The things you can change and should.

(2)The things you cant change,so learn to live with.

(3)How to tell the difference.

• Like 5

"I have searched for you in a hundred lifetimes, in a thousand different ways, and in a million different places.

Will you now give me this reprieve and journey with me through eternity?"

• Like 1

"sometimes life sucks. sometimes life gets hard that you don't want to be put through it anymore. sometimes life is stressful, and all you want to do is cry.

but sometimes life is beautiful. sometimes life is happy, and all you want to do is smile. sometimes you just have to stay positive, and push through all of the hard times. Why? because LIFE IS WORTH IT. :)"

• Like 5

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 4

Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens. -Michael Caine

- - - Updated - - -

"My classmates would copulate with anything that moved, but I never saw any reason to limit myself."

-Emo Phillips

• Like 1

"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender. . . . . -Winston Churchill, 1940

• Like 1

"Genius is not the answer to all questions, it's the question to all answers" - Tablo.

"When someone else accepts you, that's when you begin to see yourself - through THEIR eyes - and you begin to realize that there may actually be many qualities to like about yourself." -Yuki Sohma

“Pain and suffering are always inevitable for a large intelligence and a deep heart. The really great men must, I think, have great sadness on earth.”

“What do you think?" shouted Razumihin, louder than ever, "you think I am attacking them for talking nonsense? Not a bit! I like them to talk nonsense. That's man's one privilege over all creation. Through error you come to the truth! I am a man because I err! You never reach any truth without making fourteen mistakes and very likely a hundred and fourteen. And a fine thing, too, in its way; but we can't even make mistakes on our own account! Talk nonsense, but talk your own nonsense, and I'll kiss you for it. To go wrong in one's own way is better than to go right in someone else's. In the first case you are a man, in the second you're no better than a bird. Truth won't escape you, but life can be cramped. There have been examples. And what are we doing now? In science, development, thought, invention, ideals, aims, liberalism, judgment, experience and everything, everything, everything, we are still in the preparatory class at school. We prefer to live on other people's ideas, it's what we are used to! Am I right, am I right?"

“We're always thinking of eternity as an idea that cannot be understood, something immense. But why must it be? What if, instead of all this, you suddenly find just a little room there, something like a village bath-house, grimy, and spiders in every corner, and that's all eternity is. Sometimes, you know, I can't help feeling that that's what it is.”

-Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Crime and Punishment

tumblr_lzia25GX8b1qal5yio1_500.jpg

tumblr_mh6zxupZhB1rcr3zqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mijyuqkStB1qk84ubo1_500.jpg

Perhaps the most important thing we bring to another person is the silence in us, not the sort of silence that is filled with unspoken criticism or hard withdrawal.

The sort of silence that is a place of refuge, of rest, of acceptance of someone as they are.

We are all hungry for this other silence. It is hard to find. In its presence we can remember something beyond the moment, a strength on which to build a life. Silence is a place of great power and healing .

(Rachel Naomi Remen)

I also find inspiration in song lyrics:

Oh on the moon there are no schools.

And on the moon there is no war.

Oh on the moon there's a lot of canteens,

Where bread-rolls are free.

Oh on the moon deers live,

They don't get hit by cars,

While they look so tender-eyed.

Even kids don't get sore throats.

Oh on the moon feet don't get wet.

And on the moon no fathers die.

Everyone there is Noah for himself.

No need for umbrellas there at all.

Oh on the moon there are dragons,

You can pet them.

But why, why brother?

That moon is so far away?

-Alina Orlova, Menulis

Across the seas I hear piano keys playin, translating languages

through the rhythms in beats bangin, a universal exchange, of personal

pains and joys, it started with a verse, each person just came and

joined in, some are complete strangers, some only teenagers, all of us

creators, , we are the dreammakers, internationally transmittin

through bandwidth, passin this bands passion so the masses can jam

with us, all are invited to play, none are required to pay, let the

virus spread, inspire heads, go pirate away, this is that free music,

for people who need music, just listen and breathe to it, I hope that

you feel movement, different souls around globe, connected through

sound makin, they set the foundation now we take it to groundbreakin,

everybody played there part and now we have one song, and this is how

an unheard voice becomes strong

Sing your heart out let your soul be heard

Move to the rhythm to the groove of the drum beats

Chill to the lines disappear to the moment

Fly away persuade all the madness

Just bounce just sway just listen

-DFD, Jam Session 2.0

And also songs:

Yann Tiersen

Silverbus

Hotarubi no mori e

Aniya Kvitka

Cody Lee

10cm

• Like 2

" A person who asks love of others, but does not himself give it, cannot be loved. Always be the first to give love and it shall be given to you. As long as you do not give your heart first, you will be far from love. "

- Peter Deunov

" Spread love everywhere you go: first of all in your own house. Give love to your children, to your wife or husband, to a next door neighbor... Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness in your warm greeting. "

- Mother Teresa

" A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. "

- Albert Einstein

• Like 2

"Our siblings. They resemble us just enough to make all their differences confusing, and no matter what we choose to make of this, we are cast in relation to them our whole lives long."

~Susan Scarf Merrell

"A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you."

~Proverb

I miss you brother and my lil sister

• Like 4

“When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different.

You know that your name is safe in their mouth.”

• Like 3

“The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing... not healing, not curing... that is a friend who cares.”

Henri Nouwen

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

Martin Luther King, Jr.

“Tell me who your friends are and I’ll tell you who you are.”

Mexican Proverb

• Like 2

"The world isn't perfect, it's filled with perfect lies, either you live with it, or live it alone."

"I am a rainbow in the middle of a monochromatic world"

"The true meaning of being an artist is not only becoming something you want, not forcing yourself to be something you want immediately, it is to enjoy every step you make one by one, as you climb the stairs to your dreams of becoming a true artist.

It takes time, but it's worth it."

- rainbowman

• Like 3